Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t care what anybody thinks, this show freaking cracks me up!😂

It's the trainwreck you can't not gawk at as you pass by!  Karen aka Mama Chantel is enjoying her limelight to the fullest; all the overacting and overenunciating her words, Chantel overly madeup and imitating her mother's style of acting and speech.  I believe River's "girlfriend" Megan is only in it to be on TV with her crew of reality show wannabes.

Pedro's family is not a shining example of people from the D.R.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
On 12/19/2021 at 4:04 PM, CrystalBlue said:

I *love* Nicole…well, no, she’s beyond awful, but she’s very cute and so are her clothes & I love her sass! 

in real life I’d want nothing to do with her (and she’d never give me the time of day….an old lady!  Gross!) but I love watching her

Edited by teapot
  • Like 1

Lidia is horrible. How can you tell your kid he was a mistake?

Chantel is immature, but I thought Pedro was behaving even worse with her. After he and Chantel met with Lidia, he’s all, “my mom sucks,” then he meets with his half brothers and decides, “nevermind, my mom’s cool,” but Chantel is still under the impression that he’s angry with his mom, so she’s saying things that she thinks are supportive, but he takes as offensive towards his mother who he now thinks is the coolest. And just a few minutes later, it all blows up in his face, cuz Lidia don’t give AF lol. I think that’s why he was pacing back and forth outside.

Lidia may be telling the truth about not writing the letter. That letter could be from anyone. Father Pedro could have very well fathered several children with several different women.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 6
On 12/19/2021 at 4:04 PM, CrystalBlue said:

It's the trainwreck you can't not gawk at as you pass by!  Karen aka Mama Chantel is enjoying her limelight to the fullest; all the overacting and overenunciating her words, Chantel overly madeup and imitating her mother's style of acting and speech.  I believe River's "girlfriend" Megan is only in it to be on TV with her crew of reality show wannabes.

FIFY. 😁

• LOL 5

I'm very glad Pedro has his brothers and Chantel's family. His mother and sister are horrible and toxic.

I really came to  admire Chantel, her mom, and Winter for the way they empathized with Pedro.

Lidia is a lawyer - why was she always bugging Pedro for money?

• Love 6

Nicole running in there looking like an angry little number 2 pencil😂. Pedro is going to have to accept his father’s lack of acknowledgment as the only answer he’ll receive. It sucks, but all you can do is be a better person than your family was to you.   

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think Lidia and Nicole are delivering what the producers ask of them.  It’s borderline campy melodrama.  

Oh yeah, they were definitely acting per producer-driven instructions.  Nicole probably thinks she can be a real actress with her exposure on this "reality" TV show and her breast augmentation.

I'll bet the cops who were called out to the hotel weren't even real.  Actors in uniforms.  Fake phone call to the police for the cameras.

The whole thing was probably fake, including Nicole's grand entrance into the Family Chantel's meeting at the hotel.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I’m actually shocked that both Karen and Chanel agreed that Pedro would never cheat on Chantel. Normally Karen is always willing to think the worst of Pedro. I laughed that Nicole thought she accomplished this mission of breaking up his marriage when they all know she is lying. Also since Pedro was the one sending money you just ended the gravy train you stupid, lazy, bitches. Trailer trash with no shoes, dirty feet and a bad boob job messing with an emotionally unavailable cheating toddler just like her mom. Momma Pedro acting like he should miss her advice when all she does is call him a mistake and put her hand out for money. Cut the cord Pedro.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5

So are we to believe that law enforcement in the DR doesn't consider domestic violence an issue? That, because the bottle was thrown by a family member, it's a family problem? Nicole is a psycho and could have really hurt someone with that stunt.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

So are we to believe that law enforcement in the DR doesn't consider domestic violence an issue? That, because the bottle was thrown by a family member, it's a family problem? Nicole is a psycho and could have really hurt someone with that stunt.

Maybe they don't see it the same way you do or they were paid actors ? Not every country has the same standards where the police are concerned and as nobody was actually physically assaulted they may just see it as a family thing between a brother & sister as they only really spoke to Pedro.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Maybe they don't see it the same way you do or they were paid actors ? Not every country has the same standards where the police are concerned and as nobody was actually physically assaulted they may just see it as a family thing between a brother & sister as they only really spoke to Pedro.

3 hours ago, Teri313 said:

All Nicole would have to do if they were real peace officers is say she accidentally dropped a bottle which broke on the ground and show off her fake boobs in that micro-mini skin tight dress she was wearing.  Like Welshman said bolded by me above.  Agree Nicole is a psycho but I seriously think the stunt was staged!

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, CrystalBlue said:

All Nicole would have to do if they were real peace officers is say she accidentally dropped a bottle which broke on the ground and show off her fake boobs in that micro-mini skin tight dress she was wearing.  Like Welshman said bolded by me above.  Agree Nicole is a psycho but I seriously think the stunt was staged!

Nicole is lucky flying glass didn’t puncture her new boobs.

• LOL 3

I was actually asking a question - is TLC trying to make us believe that DR law enforcement doesn't take domestic abuse seriously? Because she could have really hurt somebody with that bottle. Like, I'm not buying that it was real. But I was watching at the same time I posted, so perhaps I wasn't being as clear as I could have been.

Also, when Lydia stood up and the whole water glass thing was going down, she said that Karen was signaling to Winter and she felt like they were planning to throw water at her. However, I'm watching Pillow Talk now and that scene just played and when Lydia stands up, Pedro stands up and they are arguing. Lydia goes for the glass of water, and through the whole thing, Karen, Chantel, and Winter are all standing several feet behind Pedro and facing Lydia - they never look at each other. Winter did have a glass of water in her hand, but she was sipping it. So I think the throwing water thing was actually what Lydia herself was about to do all on her own, and then when Pedro grabbed the glass from her, she tried to pass it off on them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I hate how this show has made me feel bad for Pedro... his family really showed their ass this season... i hope their shittiness is over dramatized for the cameras

• Love 1
10 hours ago, JLaw said:

I hate how this show has made me feel bad for Pedro... his family really showed their ass this season... i hope their shittiness is over dramatized for the cameras

See above revelation.  Time to stop watching this fakery!  It should be called The Fake Family Jimeno.

Edited by CrystalBlue
Time to stop watching comment.
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

1. Pedro's in the backyard with the chainsaw or tree cutter or what ever it's called with NO SHOES ON! Idiot!

2. Pedro's english is reverting back to not so good. I needed closed captions. He needs to slow down when he talks and pronounce the ending of the words. 

3. Karen makes the show

4. I could do without seeing Pedro's mom and sister. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

. Pedro's english is reverting back to not so good. I needed closed captions. He needs to slow down when he talks and pronounce the ending of the words. 

I don’t know how big the market is for a Spanish-speaking realtor in Atlanta but he couldn’t really communicate with non-Spanish speakers. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

Maybe Nicole should consider whether Miss Dominican Republic wants as its winner someone who's been a super bitch on (inter?)national television.

1000% THIS!!  You could see Nicole’s shock and surprise when the pageant coach informed her that she wouldn’t even make the top fifteen.  Hahaha!  

Chantal’s head is probably exploding watching Pedro out with all his female co-workers.  Wonder how long he’ll get to keep his new career . . . oh, yeah, at least until after he wins the trip to Europe 🙄

• Like 2
16 hours ago, JeanJean said:

Maybe Nicole should consider whether Miss Dominican Republic wants as its winner someone who's been a super bitch on (inter?)national television.

Also why did she get a college degree if she doesn’t want to work and wants a sugar daddy?  And did she think tubby Alejandro with his job at a cellphone store was a sugar daddy?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, Real4real said:

I have a feeling we’re going to be seeing Winter on 90 Days with her Nigerian Prince soon!

Then I hope it’s on The Other Way so Winter can move to Nigeria! Oh wait, that might end up being worse because the entire Family Chantal would get a free trip to Africa for the wedding and the ensuing shenanigans would be filmed for another season. Never mind! 

Speaking of Winter’s WLS, why did I think she was going to the hunky Dr. Proctor for it? Or would staying in Georgia have made too much sense? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
35 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Then I hope it’s on The Other Way so Winter can move to Nigeria! Oh wait, that might end up being worse because the entire Family Chantal would get a free trip to Africa for the wedding and the ensuing shenanigans would be filmed for another season. Never mind! 

Speaking of Winter’s WLS, why did I think she was going to the hunky Dr. Proctor for it? Or would staying in Georgia have made too much sense? 

Maybe the Tijuana clinic comped it or even paid them to promote it. They featured that idiotic human Barbie spokesperson on the show as well.  Product placement.  Also didn’t that Tijuana hospital look like a prison from the outside lol?  And why didn’t they push her bed on wheels into the operating room rather than transfer her to a wheelchair twice?  

• Useful 3
10 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe the Tijuana clinic comped it or even paid them to promote it. They featured that idiotic human Barbie spokesperson on the show as well.  Product placement.  Also didn’t that Tijuana hospital look like a prison from the outside lol?  And why didn’t they push her bed on wheels into the operating room rather than transfer her to a wheelchair twice?  

No doubt she contacted the idiot spokesperson after seeing her on tiktok and offered them some free advertising in return for the surgery.

She doesn't seem to understand that it's not like a magic wand & she's still going to have to work hard at losing weight rather than sitting on her ass & having it just fall off.

• Love 3
(edited)

No Pillow Talk this season for them but they're doing one for LOVE IN PARADISE which I love. This could be the last season for them, I'm watching just to see how the weightloss turns out and did Nicole really when the beauty peageant after her glass throwing action at the hotel last season?  What a role model for the Domincan Republic lol.

EDIT: I looked it up and she placed top 10 of 15 Contestants. Now that's more believable.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
On 6/18/2022 at 2:08 AM, magemaud said:

Believe it or not, Nicole isn’t a newbie on the pageant circuit. In 2016 she actually won the title Miss Earth Dominican Republic even before her braces and boobs! 

Do the attractive people not enter?  

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Do the attractive people not enter?  

I haven't been feeling well...had to postpone knee replacement surgery (well...I should be happy about that)...because I'm just not up to par, but your comment, Mr. BuhBYE...PERKED ME UP!!!  Hilarious!!

• Hugs 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/16/2022 at 11:37 PM, LEILANI2 said:

No Pillow Talk this season for them but they're doing one for LOVE IN PARADISE which I love. This could be the last season for them, I'm watching just to see how the weightloss turns out and did Nicole really when the beauty peageant after her glass throwing action at the hotel last season?  What a role model for the Domincan Republic lol.

EDIT: I looked it up and she placed top 10 of 15 Contestants. Now that's more believable.

If she wins, though, it was rigged. Or fake. 

Pageant Emcee: "What is your biggest dream, Nicole?"
"World peace, except I want to kill my sister-in-law."

Edited by JeanJean
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Magemaud-adding salt to the water solidifies the protein in the egg and is supposed to help it peel easier.  FYI.  

Pedro was quite adamant about the breakfast.  Curious if they really have problems or a plot line?  

• Useful 2
(edited)

I’m not really an egg connoisseur but was he eating hard-boiled eggs for breakfast?  I know some people snack on them refrigerated or use them in egg salad or potato salad but eating them warm like an apple?  Soft-boiled is more of a breakfast thing like poached right but you would eat them on a plate or maybe on toast?  

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I’m not really an egg connoisseur but was he eating hard-boiled eggs for breakfast?  I know some people snack on them refrigerated or use them in egg salad or potato salad but eating them warm like an apple?  Soft-boiled is more of a breakfast thing like poached right but you would eat them on a plate or maybe on toast?  

I love hard boiled eggs, warm, for breakfast.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

As I keep telling people when I order plain french toast with ketchup, just because you don't eat it that way doesn't mean the rest of the world has to do what you do. I've even got the grandson eating it that way which really gets to everyone.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I peek from time to time while flipping through the channels, and I’m always hoping Chantel has finally realized that there ARE other hairdos beyond the long, black Cher hair that we’ve seen her in for years.  

Come on, girl - I’m pretty sure you can afford an update.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Didn't think you were but I do get criticized all the time for my French toast & ketchup. Now I just do it for fun.

French toast is basically bread dipped in scrambled egg batter.  People put ketchup on scrambled eggs and on sandwiches so it makes sense to me.  Maybe not if it were mixed with maple syrup lol.  There is a place in my town that sells very moist chocolate cake that people love and it disclosed that the secret was adding mayo to the batter.  Some people thought that was so gross but mayo is just eggs and oil, which are present separately in many baked items (even muffins lol).

• Useful 1
  • Love 3