Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I haven't been watching the feeds but read that Nicole is telling Jackson and Holly all about how Christie is going to put them up. That she swore on her sister's life and that she believes her deal with Jackson is over. Nicole is spilling everything to Jackson - who is shocked and now "praying for Christie." 

I just find it odd that Nicole ran to Jackson about Christie lying - when in fact Nicole promised Christie to keep it to herself. Jackson can't be the next HOH and Holly already wants Christie out. Why does she tell him? Does Nicole think she has a better shot to win against Jackson or Holly (who have won a million more comps?). Or is it because Nicole is thrilled that Mr. Muscle man likes her so much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

The same amazing fight that not only gave us those two things, but also DIS. GUSTING.

There are three Big Brother fights that I really love.  There was the Big Brother 10 birthday fight, the argument about Gerry not washing his hands during Big Brother 3, and Rockstar's daughter's birthday fight.  

I honestly do not know which I enjoy the most.  All three crack me up every time I think about them.

10 hours ago, Nashville said:

Here ya go - pay attention right around the 00:47 time mark.

https://youtu.be/RXePKfUsvYg

The way Brett was looking at Rockstar when she was up in his face yelling was what made the fight for me.  You could tell he wanted to laugh his ass off but he had to hold it in.  If it were me I would not be able to restrain myself, I would have been laughing right in her face.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

There are three Big Brother fights that I really love.  There was the Big Brother 10 birthday fight, the argument about Gerry not washing his hands during Big Brother 3, and Rockstar's daughter's birthday fight.  

I honestly do not know which I enjoy the most.  All three crack me up every time I think about them.

The way Brett was looking at Rockstar when she was up in his face yelling was what made the fight for me.  You could tell he wanted to laugh his ass off but he had to hold it in.  If it were me I would not be able to restrain myself, I would have been laughing right in her face.

Love , love, love the clip. Laughing.

20 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Why is her name Rockstar? Lol

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

My crown jewel is, and shall forever be, GM vs Amanda in S15. I really like all the fights you named, but no other fight has come close to the level of entertainment that The Jenga Fight provided for me. So. Quotable.

My top three would probably be The Jenga Fight, Keesha's Birthday and Not Really Rockstar's Daughter's Birthday.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Excuse me, that's Overblown Wannabe Unicorn Stuffing With Dirty Plastic Bags In Her Leia Buns to you.

Well... sure, if you want to pull in middle names too....

But fit THAT shit on a vanity plate.

Go on.

I double-dog-dare ya.

Edited by Nashville
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

My crown jewel is, and shall forever be, GM vs Amanda in S15. I really like all the fights you named, but no other fight has come close to the level of entertainment that The Jenga Fight provided for me. So. Quotable.

My top three would probably be The Jenga Fight, Keesha's Birthday and Not Really Rockstar's Daughter's Birthday.

I am ashamed to admit it but I had forgotten all about Amanda vs. GM until you just brought it up.  Shoot I guess Gerry's poop hands has to be removed from the board because that fight was fantastic.

• LOL 2

This satarge of the game drives me up a freaking wall.  WInning HOH and veto is the only way you stay safe. Deals to not matter. You are all subject matter for the block. No one is left. So serious!

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Reason #45 to dislike Jackson—tore the house apart on purpose but then seemed pissed that someone (Tommy) touched his clothes. 

From the episode tonight? I thought that Jackson threw all those clothes around himself. I could be wrong, I was too amused by the husband being tickled over Jackson He-Man flinging furniture around just for shits and giggles. Hide and Go Veto is his favourite comp of the season. 

He was very disappointed that there was no milk being poured with gay abandon throughout the house. 

• Love 1

Wow! So, much lying and scheming tonight! 🤣

Holly....poor thing! Giving messy top bun camera speeches to America.

’I am playing my own game.  I am just fortunate to be close to someone who thinks exactly like me.  This is why our games are so similar!’

She is really struggling owning her #BB21 Showmance! 💋

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

For the record, I don't blame them for taking advantage of the situation. Of course they're going to band together. 

Seeing these photos, I'm amazed they managed to keep their secret when they first met, especially since Tommy was vibrating like a tuning fork with excitement. I'd love to rewatch the moment they first saw each other in the house. 

• Love 5

I’m not a fan of the Tommy/Christie knowing each other thing. Especially for the length of time that they have known each other.  It just doesn’t sit well with me. 

To be honest I don’t care for either anyway. Tommy’s fakeness/Christie’s whole manifest/universe/ crying thing.  

Additionally the being with Gr8ful probably has a lot to do with it too.  What a horrible alliance and they played off each other so negatively. Not the B.B. that I personally like.  

I guess we will see how this plays out shortly. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I haven't been watching the feeds but read that Nicole is telling Jackson and Holly all about how Christie is going to put them up. That she swore on her sister's life and that she believes her deal with Jackson is over. Nicole is spilling everything to Jackson - who is shocked and now "praying for Christie." 

I just find it odd that Nicole ran to Jackson about Christie lying - when in fact Nicole promised Christie to keep it to herself. Jackson can't be the next HOH and Holly already wants Christie out. Why does she tell him? Does Nicole think she has a better shot to win against Jackson or Holly (who have won a million more comps?). Or is it because Nicole is thrilled that Mr. Muscle man likes her so much.

Maybe if she stirs the pot between the 2 couples they will start taking shots at each other. It's a good plan. With DE, one of those 2 couples should go up. My guess is that either Christie or Jackson/Holly (Jackson will likely win veto so probab Holly will go of the 2) will be going on the 2nd eviction. 

Edited by Lamima
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Seeing these photos, I'm amazed they managed to keep their secret when they first met, especially since Tommy was vibrating like a tuning fork with excitement. I'd love to rewatch the moment they first saw each other in the house. 

I remember that we knew they knew each other and that it was a secret, so I was very impressed by Christie.  When they all introduced themselves tommy and Christie hadn’t known each other would be there and she immediately put her hands on his cheeks stroked them and said nice to meet you.  With that gesture she showed him that she remembered him, that there wasn’t bad blood, and to not let the others they knew each other. 

Tommy looked like he was about to screech when he saw her, but she set the rules up right then and there, without even knowing in advance, and I was struck by that smart gameplay.

And wow, vibrating like a tuning fork!  That is such a perfect description of Tommy in that moment! Yet Christie was calm, cool and thinking for both of him.  I don’t like her anymore but I was really impressed with her then 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Rbonnie said:

And wow, vibrating like a tuning fork!  That is such a perfect description of Tommy in that moment! Yet Christie was calm, cool and thinking for both of him.  I don’t like her anymore but I was really impressed with her then 

Christie is such a confusing mix. One second she's cold and rational, plotting her strategy. The next she's wandering the house sobbing, wrapped in a blanket to cover the holes in her shirt. 

Last night she was so nice to Jessica when she was upset. It seemed totally real. Maybe it was, who knows? I can see why she gets away with so much. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Christie is such a confusing mix. One second she's cold and rational, plotting her strategy. The next she's wandering the house sobbing, wrapped in a blanket to cover the holes in her shirt. 

Last night she was so nice to Jessica when she was upset. It seemed totally real. Maybe it was, who knows? I can see why she gets away with so much. 

Christie reminds me of indigo children and parents who let them do what they want because they're on a higher plane of existence or whatever it is they believe.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, mertensia said:

Christie reminds me of indigo children and parents who let them do what they want because they're on a higher plane of existence or whatever it is they believe.

I have never heard of indigo children! Cool name, though. 

ETA I just googled them. Wow. Annoying! But I can see Christie totally buying into it. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Ellee said:

Additionally the being with Gr8ful probably has a lot to do with it too.  What a horrible alliance and they played off each other so negatively. Not the B.B. that I personally like.  

Exactly. They were all bullies. Every one of them.  The way they treated the Camp Comeback people was atrocious. Whoever said on here that because Jack got called on the carpet, TPTB were going to leave it at that and the rest of them were off the hook was unfortunately right. Jack was the leader, but they were all ugly.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, mertensia said:

She reminds me of Bart Curlish from the series Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. The universe will tell her who to kill.  

• LOL 4
15 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

She reminds me of Bart Curlish from the series Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. The universe will tell her who to kill.  

Hey, I just finished binging this. Good call! 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Why is her name Rockstar? Lol

I think she did explain where the nickname came from but I think it was used on the show because BB can't seem to find people with no similar names - her name is Angie/Angela and there was already another Angela in the house. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

Exactly. They were all bullies. Every one of them.  The way they treated the Camp Comeback people was atrocious. Whoever said on here that because Jack got called on the carpet, TPTB were going to leave it at that and the rest of them were off the hook was unfortunately right. Jack was the leader, but they were all ugly.  

I so agree.  The others all had additional time to change in the house and become more .... palatable is not the word I want .... less offensive maybe?

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I so agree.  The others all had additional time to change in the house and become more .... palatable is not the word I want .... less offensive maybe?

Better coached by the DR so as to appear less offensive?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Better coached by the DR so as to appear less offensive?

Perhaps, but I do think that, in a house where there are people watching 24/7, you can only fake it for so long.

I do think some people are on their best behaviour, but I also think that a genuinely awful person couldn't fake it for very long. People are going to show their true colours in a house like this, one way or the other.

Obviously, in Jackson's case, he definitely is on his best behaviour, but because things are going his way and he's being spoiled rotten by production. But I also still think he was always less offensive than Jack, who never could hide his racist asshole behaviour (not even when production told him to knock it off).

Not that I think Jackson's a great person. He absolutely sucks in a lot of ways and he did display bullying behaviour, but do I think that's all he was? No, I do not. Just like I think that Christie's an annoying hypocrite but she wasn't like Jack at all, who DID get really nasty toward people like Kemi and David and Ovi for no reason. And sure, perhaps it's because those people are out of the house so there's less opportunity for them to show their true bullying colours. I can recognize that they may, very well, be bullies and still offensive people. 

They all had an ugly side. Hell, we even saw Cliff get nasty at points. But I do think Jack was, by far, the worst offender of them all. He took it to levels that almost all of the other houseguests never did. He took it beyond the limit. Jackson toed the line, for sure, which is why he's someone I won't be following outside of this house. Once the season is over, I'll try my hardest to forget about Jackson....and Christie.....and pretty much everyone except for Nicole, Kemi, David, and Sam, to be honest.

• Love 9

I hate Jackson again.  Number one, I’ve now seen the fight, so, ugh

But also bc this kid got me so in the mood for watermelon, and it IS summer, so I just bought a whole one, was about to cut it and then said hey lemme try Jackson’s way, it looks weird but interesting, so I did it his way which took just as long and the watermelon was not good it was white and light pink inside not red and if I had cut it the normal way I would have seen that with the first knife cut but I did it his way and I was too far in before I saw it was a dud and now I’m salty

So yeah, hell with you, Jackson

• LOL 15
23 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Well, looks like rehab for my 21-year-long summer crack addiction is gonna have to wait.

Join the club.

17 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

I hate Jackson again.  Number one, I’ve now seen the fight, so, ugh

But also bc this kid got me so in the mood for watermelon, and it IS summer, so I just bought a whole one, was about to cut it and then said hey lemme try Jackson’s way, it looks weird but interesting, so I did it his way which took just as long and the watermelon was not good it was white and light pink inside not red and if I had cut it the normal way I would have seen that with the first knife cut but I did it his way and I was too far in before I saw it was a dud and now I’m salty

So yeah, hell with you, Jackson

You got one that hadn’t ripened enough.  Didn’t anyone ever teach you how to thump a melon?  😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

What?  No love for Bayleigh's bloody gums in her fight with Tyler last season?

I have never cringed so much during a BB broadcast sequence before in my life--and there have been many, many cringeworthy moments in these past 21 seasons.   Those scenes between Jackson and Holly last night were just full on embarrassing to watch.  And it isn't like Holly cant say she didn't know who he was or how he was--I got some strong call backs to how he treated Kat when he was "breaking up" with her and horning on Holly.  The difference is that Kat didn't keep weepily pursuing Jackson, she had some fucking self respect.  Holly crawling after Jackson like that is just pathetic.  His treatment of her makes me want to slap him, but her continuing to take it and come back for more also makes me want to slap her.

Maybe they planned this, maybe this is part of the "narrative" BB experience they're trying to put out there, like when Jess and Cody broke up for like half a day and people went nuts.  But while maybe that was the intent, Jackson was really cold and heartless, and Holly was just too despondent and clingy that I don't think it ended up being fake. 

Whatever the case, Jackson has apparently forgotten that America hates him and he needs to give good vibes to the feeds to buy some of that back.   Or maybe he's run the numbers and realized he can go back to being an jackhole again.

Edited by HurricaneVal
verbly tenses is important
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, Nashville said:

You got one that hadn’t ripened enough.  Didn’t anyone ever teach you how to thump a melon?  😉

Yes I’m a thumper but apparently not a very good one!  I thought it sounded hollow enough. Usually I do okay but I think I was lazy and impatient today and the produce section was crowded.  I’m going to take my time next watermelon and I’m also going to slice it in half first like usual.  Lesson learned!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

Watching the last boring weeks of BB reminds me of being pregnant. You're bored and uncomfortable, you hate it, you promise yourself you'll never do it again, and some months later you've forgotten all the bad parts and doing it again seems like a good idea 💡

Bring on BB22! What could possibly go wrong? 

This might be the most perfectly worded explanation ever on why I have watched 21 seasons of Big Brother.

For me, two good things have come from this season - my renewed love of watermelon, and listening to Rob Cesternino perform his flawless impression of Tommy while BB20's Rachel Swindler does her spot-on performance of Christie on RHAP.  I don't know the last time I have laughed so hard.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

Yes I’m a thumper but apparently not a very good one!  I thought it sounded hollow enough. Usually I do okay but I think I was lazy and impatient today and the produce section was crowded.  I’m going to take my time next watermelon and I’m also going to slice it in half first like usual.  Lesson learned!

Thumping is good, but to really gauge the ripeness turn the melon over and have a look at the yellow spot the melon has been sitting sitting on while growing.  The larger the yellow spot the riper it will be; But be aware, if it is too big and you thump it and it doesn't sound good then it may very well be too ripe.

I also look at the darkness of the green rind and how shiney it is, but that is just me.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

For me, two good things have come from this season - my renewed love of watermelon, and listening to Rob Cesternino perform his flawless impression of Tommy while BB20's Rachel Swindler does her spot-on performance of Christie on RHAP.  I don't know the last time I have laughed so hard.

Oh yeah, both of those impressions, as well as Taran's Jackson impression, really make me laugh. 

In terms of the DE tonight, here is kind of what I'm hoping.

I'm rooting for a Holly or Tommy eviction. I think either one of them going ensures Team Good Feeds.

If Christie leaves tonight, Tommy won't be upset and he'd still be trying to get the Six back together, thus targeting Cliff/Nicole.

If Jackson leaves, Holly probably aligns with Tommy/Christie to get Cliff/Nicole out. Holly is easily manipulated, so I totally see Tommy bringing her in and getting Cliff out next. So they might as well hand the game to Christie/Tommy right now. 

If Holly leaves, Jackson aligns with Nicole/Cliff, not only protecting them with his ability to win comps, but also the fact that he's a bigger target. 

If Tommy leaves, Christie will really need to figure out how to get Nicole/Cliff on her side, which would be fun to watch.

But ultimately, the best case scenario is Holly leaving for me. 

Worst case is Nicole leaving for my personal enjoyment (I know she's not a good gameplayer, which is why I wouldn't be devastated, but I'd much rather see Cliff go than her). Ultimate worst case is Jackson leaving, surprisingly, and he has the highest chances of going. Christie leaving would also not be good.

• Love 5

So I have one more question related to last night.  I read here--it was here, right?--that there was some sort of inside deal where the hamsters had agreed to hide their veto things in particular places so the seeker would know exactly whose veto they found, and leave it in place to find the veto of someone they did not want to win.  Which is totally cheating, but BB brings it on themselves by repeating comps from season to season.  So....what happened to that?  I know they couldn't broadcast anything about it on the show last night, because the casual viewers would be clutching pearls all over the place about it, but was there any talky-talk in the house about it after the comp?  Or was it like most things BB where the hamsters have a grand plan that falls apart in the face of the actual action of the competition? 

Like when hamsters vow to throw comps, but then their competitiveness gets the best of them and they end up winning and screw themselves.

Edited to add:  If I were a hamster, I'd probably spend a lot of time in the house idly speculating about good hiding spaces for just this comp.  I'd also probably spend an obsessive amount of time counting things, measuring things, memorizing things...you know, for that inevitable comp where you are asked if the red cooler is smaller or larger than the blue cooler, or how many apples were on the blue tree during the OTEV comp.

Edited by HurricaneVal
Had another thought. Sue me.
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

So I have one more question related to last night.  I read here--it was here, right?--that there was some sort of inside deal where the hamsters had agreed to hide their veto things in particular places so the seeker would know exactly whose veto they found, and leave it in place to find the veto of someone they did not want to win.  Which is totally cheating, but BB brings it on themselves by repeating comps from season to season.  So....what happened to that?  I know they couldn't broadcast anything about it on the show last night, because the casual viewers would be clutching pearls all over the place about it, but was there any talky-talk in the house about it after the comp?  Or was it like most things BB where the hamsters have a grand plan that falls apart in the face of the actual action of the competition? 

Well, Jackson knew where Nicole and Cliff would hide their vetos. What did happen is that Big Brother told Cliff, when he was trying to hide his veto, that he couldn't hide it in specific places. It's likely that they were trying to prevent that type of collusion. 

But Cliff did try to tell Jackson where his veto was, Jackson misheard, and found his veto anyway. 

• Useful 1

Someone posted a bunch of photos of them awhile back. They were clearly very close. She dated his aunt for years and since they were so close in age, it looks like they did a ton of stuff together. She was basically part of the family. 

That's a huge advantage over bonds formed when they meet in the house. 

Except . . . if someone has broken up with my relative, and it was a bad breakup, my trust and loyalty goes to my relative. Not their ex. I don't know who the "offender" was in that relationship but I would assume that Tommy took his relative's side. That doesn't add up to automatic trust in the person who broke up with that relative.

I'll concede there's a possible advantage there, only in that they more or less have to work together, since exposing their prior relationship could sabotage both of their games. But aside from Tommy taking Christie off the block this week, I don't really see that it has helped them much during the season. Christie has been a constant target and is largely responsible for staying in the house on her own (or other's stupidity), rather than her relationship with Tommy.

Tommy has been safe because of his own gameplay, not because of Christie. 

I suppose there's an assumed "psychological" advantage in thinking you have a reliable partner but I'm not convinced it's some game-changing leg up so many people seem to see it as. If it's been any kind of stabilizing force for Christie, I shudder to think how she would have reacted without it. She's usually a crying mess.

I think both benefited more from the whole Grateful Eight thing than anything else and it was actually Jack who pulled Tommy into that rather than Christie.

51 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

I recently read an article on getting a good watermelon and I've been following it and have done pretty well.  look for a flat yellow area on the watermelon- it's a "ground spot" -that means it spent some time on the ground ripening before it's been picked.  you also want one with brown webbing on it.  It's a sign of pollination and the more there is the sweeter it will be.  I use to thump and thump and it did no good.  now I look for flat yellow spots and brown webbing and bingo--great watermelon.  so all those times I thought the totally green, unblemished ones were the best, I was wrong.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

UGH Fuck Nicole that idiot! Have fun losing the game to them you moron! I'm done with her. Anyone dumb enough to keep a 7 win couple safe DESERVES TO LOSE.! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

all Jackson's carefully contrived efforts to rehabilitate himself up in smoke in one episode.  although I'm not happy with Holly, either,  I'm pretty sure a lot of women have dated a Jackson style asshole who shut them out then lectured when called out on it (I include myself).  What a sanctimonious pompous douche bag.  sounds like Zingbot was spot on.

• Love 4