Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

PSA: Christie is eating. Not for small children or those with a diagnosed heart condition. May cause blurry vision, nausea, tremors, and night terrors. Use caution and seek guidance from your personal care physician. 

Her entire family must eat like that!  Because, I cannot imagine many parents allowing their child to carry on like that at the table.

It is not only her chewing.  It is also how she beats on the plates with her silverware when she eats. It is so loud. 

Christie Is a very aggressive eater.

Poor Tommy’s aunt....ummm.......NVM! 🤣

• LOL 4
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean thanks for trying to get Tommy nommed I guess but girl you can't possibly believe this! 

That's absolutely ridiculous.  I honestly thought Nicole had a better read on the house than that.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Um yes, Christie, we knew exactly what they could do. I’m manifesting you finally understanding that we 👏🏻 don’t 👏🏻 like 👏🏻 you. 

👏🏻👏🏻

💯

LOVE  the clapping!! Lol 👏 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Sadly, I think that is all coming to an end. After Nick goes this week, I think it's just a matter of either Holly and Jackson (most likely) or Tommy and Christie going on a  competition run and steamrolling their way to finale.

I agree. I think Jackson/Holly are more likely to go on a run plus they have Cliff and Nicole protecting them but I somehow think Tommy has the best odds of winning right now. Jackson/Holly are protecting him, Nick's up his ass, Christie is obviously with him and Jessica basically just does what Christie does now, and Nicole/Cliff can't win or will throw comps so he's sitting pretty.

But even so, it'll still be less predictable than last season when it was painfully obvious very early on that Tyler would get to the end with whoever he decided to take with him.

• Love 2

pie 1.png

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

How is everyone getting pied a punishment for Nicole, Jess, and Cliff? 

I don't know but they also had to get pied.  Also probably the fact that BB can call them in the middle of the night to do this would be annoying.

48 minutes ago, partofme said:

Johnny Mac! 💗

I feel like we like houseguests who, as someone noted earlier, surprise us by not being what we expected. (in a good way.) Like Kat wasn't what anyone was expecting. Johnny Mac wasn't like any dentist I ever went to! Donny was a lot deeper than people first thought, etc. People like that are my favorite part of BB. 

• Love 10

And Pre-Grodner, those types of HGs were a LOT more common. 

Generally speaking, pre-Grodner, the HGs were like Kaysar.

During Grodner's time, the HGs have been like Kaysar's partner from BB6, Michael. 

Just all bland mactors. 

With a few lucky exceptions. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Ok so the consensus is that noms will likely be Christie as Nicks "secret nom" and Nick as Holly's nom? If Nick wins veto (which production might arrange), then Holly replaces with Jess and Christie goes home. But with all other scenarios Nick likely goes home - despite him being the prankster. 

Yeah the season gets worse if Christie leaves for me. Hate Jackson Jessica Holly Nick and Tommy. At least Christie plays the game. She leaves and its snoozeville PLUS I dont want Holly Nick Jackson getting benefited. 

• Love 3

I thought Haleigh wasn't what we thought she'd be. She's a blond Texas cheerleader type and I thought she'd be like Aaryn. Instead she was sort of a SJW and sort of geeky. Winston wasn't what I thought he'd be either. At first he and Brett seemed like douchebros. But he was shy, awkward, and admitted he didn't have many friends in his life besides his dog. 

And despite what Rockstar assumed, neither Brett nor Winston have given any indication they're big MAGA types either. The MAGA Big Brother people (as far as I can tell on twitter) are Danielle Murphee, April Lewis, James Rhine, and Shelly Moore. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

As for hg's I liked, I liked Kaycee. I thought she was pretty sweet and I liked the fact that when Rockstar got her punishment she did every single punishment with her. 

I liked Johnny Mac and Steve. And Becky to an extent.

I liked Britney in BB14.

I liked all the people you mentioned except for Becky. I have literally no memory of her whatsoever. I'm finding that this happens a lot between BB US, BBCanada and Survivor. I'm finding I only remember the people I really loved or really hated. Everyone else is fading out like in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Interesting question about most “hated” and most “loved” HG. Thinking about it, I realized while I am still addicted to this show, I kind of view it more at a distance since around season 12. Was that the Brigade year? That would make sense.

I hate saying I “hate” people, but Maggie, Boogie, Dick, and Natalie (who lost to Jordan) really, really, really made my blood boil. I wanted bad things to happen to them - in the game. And I list them because they all lasted to the bitter end. Man they sucked. Also - 99% of season 9, which NEVER should have happened.

And I will always love Nikomas and Keesha. Pure love. Rooted hard for many others but not with that true ride or die love. 

So, I guess I could root for Nick to win veto just to see what Holly would do, but most likely she’d nominate Nicole or Jess and rally the votes. I’m totes fine with Nick leaving. He’s awful at this game and awful at life. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 7
54 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

I actually think she plays him really well. Why wouldn't you cozy up to someone who has no one and says he has your back. When she's away from him she talks trash about him (as much as she is capable) but to his face she plays up the sweet little girl.

Nicole has an F2 with Cliff and an F4 with Jackson and Holly that she hasn't told him about. She has no real other backup. Promising him to take him down is an empty promise that may get her his vote if she's at the end.

Me! Me! Me! I waited all season for someone to like last year or for something interesting to happen. All of the stupid people being stupid just isn't entertaining to me. 

Unfortunately I feel the same about this season personalitywise compounded by the pretty blatant racism early in the season. However, I find these people to be slightly more flexible in their thinking in terms of strategy (as opposed to Go Team! Ugh!) so it's been a bit more interesting...even with the flip from hell.

Sadly, I think that is all coming to an end. After Nick goes this week, I think it's just a matter of either Holly and Jackson (most likely) or Tommy and Christie going on a  competition run and steamrolling their way to finale.

Yeah I'm out if Jackson and Holly keep winning I fucking hate them and its sickening that hes been way worse than Christie and shes bashed for Breathing, crying and being annoying at worst. I almost bet if he was female he wouldnt get a pass. Also Nicole and Cliff are losing me as fans playing to protect Jackson and Holly. You break up the showmance not make F4 deal with them. Sick of their blindness to Jackson and Holly. 

Edited by jay741982
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I liked all the people you mentioned except for Becky. I have literally no memory of her whatsoever.

She was hit by a train and was somehow playing Big Brother the very next year. That's pretty interesting, but that's really all there was to her.

11 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

And I will always love Nikomas and Keesha. Pure love. Rooted hard for many others but not with that true ride or die love. 

Oh same on Nikomas and Keesha. Love love love them both.  I remember when the now standard HOH technique of "backdooring" someone was an original Nakomis plan called "The Five Finger Plan."  And I really felt for Nakomis with the whole Cowboy twist. She didn't know what to think or how to deal with it.  I would have been the same.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 6
Just now, DakotaLavender said:

OMG I cannot follow any of this... Christie put herself up on the block? 

No, Nick put Christie on the block anonymously as America's Prankster.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Yeah I'm out if Jackson and Holly keep winning I fucking hate them and its sickening that hes been way worse than Christie and shes bashed for Breathing, crying and being annoying at worst. I almost bet if he was female he wouldnt get a pass. 

I will speak for me, as you have now said this multiple times. I am not giving Jackson any passes. I would love for him to leave this week, or as soon as possible. But I really dislike Christie and I can’t stand her lying hypocrisy and would love for her to leave as well. She makes me want to smack her because she lies so very much. And swears on her sister while doing so. I’m perfectly fine with wanting her out, and wanting Jackson out as soon as he or Holly are no longer HOH.

• Love 24

Feeds are boring at this point. Jess and Holly are having the most fake sleep inducing talk and Jackson is watching Nick and Christie play backgammon. Oddly, he seems to really enjoy it. The guy thrives on conflict.

Earlier Nick said he wasn't gunning for Jackson as it wasn't time yet. So I think everyone is correct that if Christie comes down, he will put up Jess - stupidly.

• Love 1

And it's not to say that Shapiro didn't dig him some mactors, as well, but they weren't, like, THE ENTIRE CAST outside a few "real" people mixed in (one old person, one hot "mean girl" black woman and/or sassy black woman, one or two Asian people and a couple of superfans). 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

And it's not to say that Shapiro didn't dig him some mactors, as well, but they weren't, like, THE ENTIRE CAST outside a few "real" people mixed in (one old person, one hot "mean girl" black woman and/or sassy black woman, one or two Asian people and a couple of superfans). 

I think the difference with Shapiro's years was that you had the same mactor types, but the edit was so much different. You really saw the best and the worst of EVERYONE, fan favorite or not. For instance when I go back and watch S6 and 7 I'm shocked that they showed Janelle's spunky, sassy personality but they also showed times when she was being a real shit. Same with the "villains" -- you saw Mike Boogie being a real asshole 90% of the time, but you also saw that 10% of the time when he was funny and smart. 

That infamous fight between April and Howie -- by then the Friendship were really hated but when I watch April crying about her dog Pepperoni a part of my heart hurts for her. 

Pretty much everyone got a three dimensional edit. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DakotaLavender said:

Nick had the ability to reduce Holly to only making one nomination? 

Yeah, America got to vote for "America's Prankster." The Prankster gets to control half of the nominees this week. If Nick's nominee is removed at POV, he also gets to pick the replacement nominee. 

America hates Christie so much now that they voted for Nick, since he just had a big fight with her. 

• Love 2
Just now, DakotaLavender said:

Nick had the ability to reduce Holly to only making one nomination? 

It's a twist for this week called Prank Week.

I missed this entirely, but Nicole told Jackson she decided to pie him because of "the rogue vote"?

That's rather awesome and badass. More of THAT Nicole, please!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, zorak said:

pie 1.png

His mouth made me laugh, which made me cough. It's so weirdly perfect.

1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

I liked all the people you mentioned except for Becky. I have literally no memory of her whatsoever.

Poor girl was hit by a train and people still can't remember her.

Except Steve. Steve could never forget his vicious one-sided blood feud with Becky.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, jay741982 said:

Yeah I'm out if Jackson and Holly keep winning I fucking hate them and its sickening that hes been way worse than Christie and shes bashed for Breathing, crying and being annoying at worst. I almost bet if he was female he wouldnt get a pass. Also Nicole and Cliff are losing me as fans playing to protect Jackson and Holly. You break up the showmance not make F4 deal with them. Sick of their blindness to Jackson and Holly. 

I agree!!

I remember Steve and Becky but I don't remember him hating her so much for no reason. But I laugh every single time someone here mentions it. And no one knew why he hated her so much? Are there YT clips of his hatred?

• LOL 1
11 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Poor girl was hit by a train and people still can't remember her.

Becky wasn't just hit by a train - she took it to the face like a motherfucking boss. 

It's funny because the squeaky wheel sound effect for Christmas and her knee scooter annoyed the hell out of me but I loved the toot of the train's horn whenever Becky's name came up during her season. Hee!

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, Lilac2000 said:

I remember Steve and Becky but I don't remember him hating her so much for no reason. But I laugh every single time someone here mentions it. And no one knew why he hated her so much? Are there YT clips of his hatred?

I totally admit that I haven't sat through all of it so it might be one-sided but

ETA: Ha! It has that DR moment where Steve is practically pissing himself in excitement over Becky being out of the Veto race. 

I forgot how much I loved that house design. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Tommy seems to have 2 modes. Serious/normal and ON!!! I don't get the feeds, I just read here, but I'm guessing he spends quite a bit of time in normal mode. 

I think if I was trapped in the house for 2 months I'd occasionally welcome someone high energy to help fight boredom. Only in small doses though, or I'd have to strangle him in his sleep. 

It always cracks me up when Tommy is serious Tommy in the DR.  His voice completely changes.

19 hours ago, Ellee said:

So C,J & N’s punishment is pies to the face that they throw at each other. 

Jackson had said that Cliff and Nicole was always there when he had a punishment. It was nice to read that he showed up for their’s. 

Off to see if there are any pictures out there yet. 😁

They waste so much food on this damn show.  I don't mean to be "that guy" but there is a huge homeless population in LA and production is having them do stupid food related stuff like this.  

6 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Who was the last houseguest you really loved? (Not being sarcastic. It's a real question.) 

We're so aware of who we don't like. I've been trying to think back to other seasons and who I really liked.(This season, as I've mentioned, I was a really big fan of Ovi, as a person.)

I remember way back on TWOP,  writing several posts defending Janelle, who I also really liked for some reason. I enjoyed Britney too, and Kaysar. It's been pretty random really. 

I tend to dislike the fan favorites on this site.  For Survivor I have a very strong dislike of Parvati and Sandra but everyone seems to love them.  For Big Brother I always had a huge dislike of Britney and everyone seems to love her.  Don't worry I am not sexist in my dislikes it is just the guy players that I tend to really dislike (Mike Boogie, Dick, Paul, Paulie, Tyson from Survivor) seem to be hated by most as well.

As far as players I really like...Dan, Janelle, Kaysar, Amy (from season 3), Marcellas (yes I loved it when Jason eliminated him, but I was still a fan of his), Donny, Tyler, and Kaycee.

There are also players that I liked their first time around but hated their second time around like Rachel and Nicole.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean thanks for trying to get Tommy nommed I guess but girl you can't possibly believe this! 

Yaknowsumptin?  The more I thought on this, the less stupid it sounded.  Let Tommy ride Block wood for a day or two, and more than one person might decide to take advantage of a fortuitously-offered opportunity to get the best-liked person outta the House with a minimum of BOHH.

2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Becky Becky FromDenver Trainwrecky?  How could anybody forget HER???  I mean, lotsa people will make cracks about somebody having a face which could stop traffic - but Becky stopped a motherfucking TRAIN. With her FACE.  For fucking REAL.  That’s, like, some historic shit right there.  😄 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Interesting question about most “hated” and most “loved” HG. Thinking about it, I realized while I am still addicted to this show, I kind of view it more at a distance since around season 12. Was that the Brigade year? That would make sense.

I hate saying I “hate” people, but Maggie, Boogie, Dick, and Natalie (who lost to Jordan) really, really, really made my blood boil. I wanted bad things to happen to them - in the game. And I list them because they all lasted to the bitter end. Man they sucked. Also - 99% of season 9, which NEVER should have happened.

So, I guess I could root for Nick to win veto just to see what Holly would do, but most likely she’d nominate Nicole or Jess and rally the votes. I’m totes fine with Nick leaving. He’s awful at this game and awful at life. 

Natalie is one of my most "hated" villains too.

4 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I thought Haleigh wasn't what we thought she'd be. She's a blond Texas cheerleader type and I thought she'd be like Aaryn. Instead she was sort of a SJW and sort of geeky. Winston wasn't what I thought he'd be either. At first he and Brett seemed like douchebros. But he was shy, awkward, and admitted he didn't have many friends in his life besides his dog. 

And despite what Rockstar assumed, neither Brett nor Winston have given any indication they're big MAGA types either. The MAGA Big Brother people (as far as I can tell on twitter) are Danielle Murphee, April Lewis, James Rhine, and Shelly Moore. 

Brett's sense of humor and rivalry with Rockstar was an unexpected delight.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, hhawks said:

Natalie is one of my most "hated" villains too.

You know I sort of blocked Natalie right out of my memory.  Yeah she was an asshole.  I remember her and Jeff were the first two people who I ever head utter, "You got, got.", and I am not sure why but I always found that to be such an ignorant/stupid sounding phrase to say.

Granted I say a ton of ignorant/stupid stuff myself so I am an expert on such a topic.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BK1978 said:

I tend to dislike the fan favorites on this site.  For Survivor I have a very strong dislike of Parvati and Sandra but everyone seems to love them.  For Big Brother I always had a huge dislike of Britney and everyone seems to love her.  Don't worry I am not sexist in my dislikes it is just the guy players that I tend to really dislike (Mike Boogie, Dick, Paul, Paulie, Tyson from Survivor) seem to be hated by most as well.

I never liked Sandra. I liked Britney because she was entertaining to watch, but she always struck me as pretty mean. 

I have to go look up Amy, who I forget. Was she a bit like Britney? Is she the one who always drank too much alcohol? (Back when that was a possibility.) 

Now I do remember Becky-who-was-hit-by-a-train, but only super vaguely. I still couldn't pick her out from a lineup. 

Mike Boogie is tied with Evel Dick for my least favourites, no question. Russell Hantz on Survivor. As for Paul, my extremely UO is that I never minded him. Sue me. 

ETA I just Googled Amy and she DOES look like Britney. I think I melded them together in my mind as one person. Weird. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, BK1978 said:

As far as players I really like...Dan, Janelle, Kaysar, Amy (from season 3)

Amy from BB3! Now there's a name I haven't heard for a long time. I liked her, too. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, BK1978 said:

It always cracks me up when Tommy is serious Tommy in the DR.  His voice completely changes.

They waste so much food on this damn show.  I don't mean to be "that guy" but there is a huge homeless population in LA and production is having them do stupid food related stuff like this.  

As far as players I really like...Dan, Janelle, Kaysar, Amy (from season 3), Marcellas (yes I loved it when Jason eliminated him, but I was still a fan of his), Donny, Tyler, and Kaycee.

There are also players that I liked their first time around but hated their second time around like Rachel and Nicole.

I didn't like Pavarti and Sandra either. And I too liked Janelle and Marcellas and Tyler and Kaycee. I am going to go out on a limb here and say I even liked Rachel (one season but one season I hated her and I liked her with Brandon on TAR but HATED her this last time on TAR). I liked Dr Will and hated Boogie. I liked Vanessa.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, jay741982 said:

Going to say it again...gotta break up the know-mance of Tommy and Christie. Not only are they working together but they were friends outside of the house. That's a bit more of a threat than a dumb 2 month showmance. And Christie is awful...she is a steamroller, manipulator and, as another poster described her, an emotional vampire. It's her way or the highway. She is self absorbed and a lying liar. She was honest about one thing...she is authentic...an authentic POS as we are seeing Christie IRL. If she were a man behaving this way maybe you wouldn't give her a pass.

People comparing her to Vanessa...no way. I liked Vanessa. She was calculating and smart gamer. Christie has lucked into playing decent game because she is THAT person IRL and it's helpful in this game. Vanessa worked hard and was thoughtful in her moves. Christie is just...Christie. 

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

[Christie] makes me want to smack her because she lies so very much. And swears on her sister while doing so. 

Someone really outta check on her sister. I'm worried! But also there's probably a good chance she doesn't actually have a sister so!

8 hours ago, BK1978 said:

The thing for me is, even when he becomes 'serious Tommy' he still comes off completely fake. I feel like I've only seen the real Tommy like maybe 1 time tbh. And I honestly didn't mind him then. But he is the fakest person in the house and this house includes fucking Christie!

It drives me nuts to see all the fruit laying in the SR that they never touch. And when they leave the water running while they brush their teeth or wash their face. 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Lamima said:

People comparing her to Vanessa...no way. I liked Vanessa. She was calculating and smart gamer. Christie has lucked into playing decent game because she is THAT person IRL and it's helpful in this game. Vanessa worked hard and was thoughtful in her moves. Christie is just...Christie. 

Vanessa was brilliant. But, her deal was always, I need a reason. Go get me a reason. She needed a reason to put in her logic equation.  And that ,in a way, prevented her from legitimately owning her moves. She could blame it on some "reason" that someone leese gave her. And she did break into tears a lot. But watching her argue, boy, she is probably an awesome lawyer right now( she got her degree).

Christie is not as "elegant" as Vanessa but she does argue quite well. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

Vanessa was brilliant. But, her deal was always, I need a reason. Go get me a reason. She needed a reason to put in her logic equation.  And that ,in a way, prevented her from legitimately owning her moves. She could blame it on some "reason" that someone leese gave her. And she did break into tears a lot. But watching her argue, boy, she is probably an awesome lawyer right now( she got her degree).

Christie is not as "elegant" as Vanessa but she does argue quite well. 

I think the big difference is that Vanessa always had to come up with a reason...to do what she was always going to do ANYways. It made her look kind of weird in the house and I think it ended up alienating people in a way that she shouldn't have (the end result was not cultivating enough of a relationship with Steve that he would take her to the finals). However, her reasons were never her ACTUAL reasons for doing stuff, just the bizarre excuses she came up with to allow her to do what she wanted to do. 

Christie, on the other hand, actually DOES make decisions based on the batshit "reasons" she mentions and since her reasons make as little sense as Vanessa's did, then it leads to bizarre, non-strategic decisions. 

But yes, Christie did an amazing job arguing for her to stay over Analyse. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think the big difference is that Vanessa always had to come up with a reason...to do what she was always going to do ANYways. It made her look kind of weird in the house and I think it ended up alienating people in a way that she shouldn't have (the end result was not cultivating enough of a relationship with Steve that he would take her to the finals). However, her reasons were never her ACTUAL reasons for doing stuff, just the bizarre excuses she came up with to allow her to do what she wanted to do. 

Christie, on the other hand, actually DOES make decisions based on the batshit "reasons" she mentions and since her reasons make as little sense as Vanessa's did, then it leads to bizarre, non-strategic decisions. 

But yes, Christie did an amazing job arguing for her to stay over Analyse. 

Thats exactly what I wanted to say , only you said it much better !! VAnessa never really owned her game! She always had those contrived "reasons" regardless if they were based on other peoples lies.

I think when he gets pissed at people, that's his true self showing through. I don't even mean to say that his true self is an angry guy, just that the emotions that he is expressing at that point are genuine. 

ESPECIALLY when he gets pissed at his own allies. 

• Love 1

As an aside, it's probably unfair of me to knock Vanessa too much for not "cultivating enough of a relationship with Steve for him to take her to the finals." I still think she didn't do a good enough job making Steve feel connected to her (she always seemed unwilling to lie to him about her willingness to take him to the finals with her, for fear of losing his vote since she was never going to take him, but come on lady, it was worth the risk!), but at the same time, the odds were always going to be high that a non-moron like Steve would know enough not to take the most dominant player to the finals with him (hint hint, Cody, ya moron). 

I still love that Liz thought that she was a much bigger threat to Steve's chances of winning than Vanessa and was thus so shocked when he picked her over Vanessa. Her reaction is still one of the most genuine ones we've ever seen on the BB shows (since we rarely get to see extended live reactions like that on the show and, of course, most people are aware enough to know who the final HoH winner is going to be taking to the finals with them). 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

(the end result was not cultivating enough of a relationship with Steve that he would take her to the finals).

Well to give Steve some credit, he did know he would lose to her and knew he had to do it as a game move, so I don't think the relationship mattered at that point. But maybe if Vanessa had a better read on him and that she needed to get rid of him sooner?  And if she knew how to prepare for that final HOH better.

31 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I’ve tried to come up with one time that I felt Tommy was real.  I can’t.  Help me out please so I can see what I’m missing. 

When he kept telling Jack how much he loved him and looked at him like a lovestruck puppy?  I do believe he was crushing on Jack HARD.

Also a bit with his Rocket punishment just because he is a performer and I think he LOVED doing it.  But much more the former.

In other Tommy news, He opened up to Nick just a bit before bedtime last night that he's freaked out that a new 4 is forming and he (Tommy) is outside of it.  (If Nick was even a halfway decent game player, he would push for something more concrete with Tommy. And have warning bells about Nicole just from the simple math of that.)

Tommy did break Nick's heart a little by telling him he is duty bound to take Christie off the block if he wins veto. And Tommy wants to gun for it because he doesn't want to be the Prankster's replacement pick.  (Again Nick should had eased those fears even if he didn't want to directly tell him.)

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think when he gets pissed at people, that's his true self showing through. I don't even mean to say that his true self is an angry guy, just that the emotions that he is expressing at that point are genuine. 

ESPECIALLY when he gets pissed at his own allies. 

Yep. His DR about Christie talking about the exits? That was the real Tommy. (And deservedly - she's a moron.) 

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I still love that Liz thought that she was a much bigger threat to Steve's chances of winning than Vanessa and was thus so shocked when he picked her over Vanessa. Her reaction is still one of the most genuine ones we've ever seen on the BB shows (since we rarely get to see extended live reactions like that on the show and, of course, most people are aware enough to know who the final HoH winner is going to be taking to the finals with them). 

This is another reason why I never understood people who said Liz should've won. She was completely clueless. That final week she made no effort to even talk to Steve and try to convince him to take her. She thought she was the biggest threat because she won a few comps and slept with Austin all summer, and talking to STEVE-UHHHH was so beneath her. 

• Love 3