Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Tommy to Jess:  "I love Cliff, too.  I really do."  She's been up in the HOH room for way too long with Tommy.  I'm afraid she might come out of there having been brainwashed into thinking Tommy is a great guy who is on her side.

Nick to Nicole:  "I just have to do what's best for me."  

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Alternate caption: “holy fuckballs, I just made words!” 

I just want somebody to go up to Sis and tell her they will have fries with their order. 

• LOL 6
17 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Omg!  Last night Christie and them were talking about this.  They said people were sad that Jack got evicted.

surrrrrre.....! 

I hope the Field Trip noms are crystal clear! 🤣

(This is the look Jack needs to keep. Hair down.  Facial hair.  When he does his man bun....he doesn’t look attractive)

I forgot how silly Wilma Flintstone Moonvees looked in her orange dress and pony tail.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Tommy just asked Jess if there's an all girl alliance.  Jess told him no but that if there was, Tommy would be a part of it because nobody considers him one of the guys.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Cliff in front of the memory wall. He's preparing for veto by going through each comp. Good for him! Prediction- Cliff wins veto.

yeah, Cliff doesn't have the emotional reactivity that the rest of them do.  He stays pretty calm and focused much of the time.   

I REALLY want Cliff, Nicole, Kat and Jess to be the last ones standing.  

• Love 18
1 hour ago, sphoebus31 said:

It's not unfair, Christie.  Actually, America, specifically live feeders, have a clearer picture of who you are than anyone in the house.  So if we set you up to go on the block, you deserve it.

Yep. Wake up and smell the Brussels sprouts, Christie. We want you on the block, and the universe doesn’t give a shit.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Tommy just asked Jess if there's an all girl alliance.  Jess told him no but that if there was, Tommy would be a part of it because nobody considers him one of the guys.

Jessica is hilarious. She always tries so hard to be progressive and then ends up being, well, you know, "you're gay, we don't consider you a guy!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I wonder if Christie is like a believer in astrological charts and stuff. All this "universe" stuff is really popular among the horoscope crew. I remember Audrey drove her HG's insane with her astrological predictions. 

Full disclosure: horoscope chart readers drive me nuts. I now an ER nurse who makes her schedule around her astrological chart and refuses to leave the house on certain days (black moon, etc.). Yeah.

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Jessica is hilarious. She always tries so hard to be progressive and then ends up being, well, you know, "you're gay, we don't consider you a guy!"

I haven't liked Jess since she went on this long 'stay sweet' schpiel to Kat, Nicole, and Kemi who were complaining about their shitty treatment. Jess said it's just like her house, where she doesn't agree with the males like her husband but "stays sweet" because that's her role. She had a great HoH reign but she's definitely one of those women that believes that she has to be all Michelle Duggar-ish around men.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I haven't liked Jess since she went on this long 'stay sweet' schpiel to Kat, Nicole, and Kemi who were complaining about their shitty treatment. Jess said it's just like her house, where she doesn't agree with the males like her husband but "stays sweet" because that's her role. She had a great HoH reign but she's definitely one of those women that believes that she has to be all Michelle Duggar-ish around men.

Yeah, for a lady who has been pushing "girl power" so much in the house, she's shockingly reductive in her thinking regarding male/female interactions.

• Love 9

Jack totally didn't get that "rice pudding" could be seen as a reference to Bella's ethnicity...

When I had made that statement, it had no correlation to Bella’s ethnicity. Knowing coming out of it that it has been tied into that, I will never be able to apologize enough for the interpretation that was given upon what I said. The reference to what I said was based on comments earlier in the evening that the diet Tommy, Christie, Michie and Kat were on, which was slop, recipes were being created of all different sorts and pudding was a new dessert that was brought up. A rice style pudding that was actually slop pudding. Looking back at it, with now the mentionings of Bella and the rice-pudding, I never made a connection until I came out of the house. And for that I am incredibility sorry to Bella if she was offended in any shape or form, as well as anybody that was offended by my statement at the time.

I mean, come the fuck on, dude. Just apologize and move on. That's the most nonsensical attempt at an excuse I think I've ever seen from a BB HG. Okay, that's probably not true, but it's right up there!

• Love 15

Cliff's giving a morning talk with Cliff kind of talk while he stares at the picture wall.  He called himself a cockroach and said that you can't chase him out of the house.  Then he said, "Jack's gone.  I just need to survive.  Chase Christie out and then from there, we start the body count."

Everyone's in the HOH room except for a few people who I think are sleeping.  You'd think he'd be more careful with what he's saying and where he's saying it in light of what happened with his boat room talks.  He's right out in the open for crying out loud.

Cliff:  "This is my competition.  I don't even care what it is."  

• Love 4

Cliff:  "If Christie pulls herself off the block, why in the hell should I be going home and Kat staying?"  Sounds a little too much like Christie and her comments about people not deserving certain things that have happened.

• Love 1

He seriously tried to do a tiny little dance with very small arm movements in front of his chest because he knows that they're probably watching him in the HOH room and said that's why he can't do a full on dance.  He said that if he wins the veto, to watch him go to the storage room because he promises a full on dance in there.  Now he is promoting himself to anyone who's looking for a petroleum engineer because he's out of a job.  He said that BB is a diversion but that he still needs to feed his family.

24 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Yep. Wake up and smell the Brussels sprouts, Christie. We want you on the block, and the universe doesn’t give a shit.

...or maybe the universe does give a shit and it also wants Christie on the block.

Mysterious ways.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Oh good lord.

Can’t believe I’m about to put this into the universe, but dude is quickly replacing Christie as my preferred #1 manifested right out the door. I don’t think anybody’s been harder on Christie than I have, but even i have to admit her paranoia and breakdowns are fun to watch. This guy is just a disgusting human being and not in a fun, cringy way. 🤮 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, DakotaLavender said:

How is Michie safe this week? Am I to conclude he is actually liked by a majority of viewers out there? I cannot stand this guy. 

It's not so much that he's liked as it is that he won the comp for the 3 top vote getters for the Field Trip.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

It's not so much that he's liked as it is that he won the comp for the 3 top vote getters for the Field Trip.

But why would anybody vote for a guy they can't stand for a field trip? 

6 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

In hopes that he would lose the field trip comp and be on the block this week.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Whoever you vote for the field trip had a 1/3 chance of being the third nominee. So people seemed to have voted specifically for the people who they could not stand. Put up three people you don't like, one of them WILL be the third nominee. It was not intended as a good thing, it just worked out for Jackson. 

In addition, Jackson surprisingly figured out that being picked for the Field Trip by the fans meant that they did not like him. 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Can’t believe I’m about to put this into the universe, but dude is quickly replacing Christie as my preferred #1 manifested right out the door. I don’t think anybody’s been harder on Christie than I have, but even i have to admit her paranoia and breakdowns are fun to watch. This guy is just a disgusting human being and not in a fun, cringy way. 🤮 

I agree. Unfortunately Nick is fast falling into that JC/Spencer/Victoria/Gina Marie category where no one wants to waste an HoH on him.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

So wait, did Cliff seriously quit his job to be on Big Brother? Fuck the heck? 

I'm guessing her took time off - vacation, PTO, whatever, and figured if he got voted off early, he could return to his job.  He probably knew that if he stayed in the BB house, past a certain week, his PTO would run out and he would be fired.  SO he's assuming he will need a new job, unless he wins.  

Nick is creeping me out.   Does he KNOW that he's on camera with these antics?  And that family and friends, and potential employers can see this shit he'd doing?  

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I'm guessing her took time off - vacation, PTO, whatever, and figured if he got voted off early, he could return to his job.  He probably knew that if he stayed in the BB house, past a certain week, his PTO would run out and he would be fired.  SO he's assuming he will need a new job, unless he wins.  

Nick is creeping me out.   Does he KNOW that he's on camera with these antics?  And that family and friends, and potential employers can see this shit he'd doing?  

I was just thinking this about Cliff and Nick. That Cliff could probably find another job b/c he’s been decent and non-offensive on camera and in the house. Nick... not so much. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Tanning is one of the hobbies she listed on her bio so it would be great if she couldn't do that because of her chicken costume.

Of course tanning is one of her hobbies. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Cliff’s talks are always to low key beg for money.

My poor family.......I am stuck in the BB House and now I cannot feed them! 😭

The COBRA....the COBRA 🐍......don’t worry Sharon....we will find a way to pay for it.  Same with the cars and house! I hope the bank hasn’t taken away our house. 😭

Someone PLEASE start Cliff’s family a Meal Train account!  🤣

They are starving! What a pitiful man. 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Tommy was stretching and Jess told him she would love to be able to do that.  He told her that she can do that and she told him no because her boobs get in the way.  Then he said something like, "What if I held your boobs and pulled them out and away while you did it?"  That sounds like something Nick would offer to do to Christie or Analyse (if she were well endowed).

Tommy stretch.png

1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

I thought they weren’t supposed to nap.

They're not.  And not that long ago I heard, the "No napping, Houseguests" announcement.  It hasn't stopped them though.  They claim they're not napping.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

I for real loled so hard at this!

4 hours ago, sphoebus31 said:

I need Nick out after Christie, though I worry that I keep moving Jackson further down my hit list.

Right! I hate that Jackson is slowly becoming less horrible while so many of the others are becoming more horrible and I am forced to want Jackson to outlast a few others. Fucking hell!

4 hours ago, Carlylefan said:

In my opinion, Nick is severely disturbed.  I hope Bella (a tad less disturbed) is viewing this aberrant behavior, taking heed of the red flags and has put that stupid, ugly necklace on eBay, puts the cash down on a car and drives far, far away.  

I don't know, I think they probably deserve each other.

2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Cliff in front of the memory wall. He's preparing for veto by going through each comp. Good for him! Prediction- Cliff wins veto.

I did appreciate that he was actually studying but I am so tired of how much he plays to the cameras and how he practically begs the audience for sympathy. Do they have some reason to believe that comp will be OTEV or are they just guessing like they always do and are never right about lol?

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Cliff:  "If Christie pulls herself off the block, why in the hell should I be going home and Kat staying?"  Sounds a little too much like Christie and her comments about people not deserving certain things that have happened.

Yea, early on Cliff was always talking about how Kat didn't deserve to be there an shit.

6 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

I thought they weren’t supposed to nap.

They're not. They usually warn them but sometimes they don't give a fuck. Probably because they're over these people as much as I am!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

Good lord, I hope he didn't lose any retirement/pension he had built up.  I would hope he's smarter than that and that his family would stop him. SMH. You see why so few people with real world jobs get cast on this show.

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

I agree. Unfortunately Nick is fast falling into that JC/Spencer/Victoria/Gina Marie category where no one wants to waste an HoH on him.

I'm just straight up embarrassed by him now. Something just doesn't click there. He's been to college, so I don't get why he seems to have so little social awareness of how to act in a group setting.     

• Love 4
22 hours ago, zibnchy said:

The one thing I'm confused about is, did they actually get to go somewhere on the field trip?

My dream is they just drove them to a field, left them, and told them to find their own individual way back to the house.

Anallice would still be missing.  Could she be on the block in absentia?

20 hours ago, zorak said:

Nick:  "Jackson is devastated right now.  He went to cut the watermelon and it was rotten."

20 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

Oh, the humanity! 🥺

Too funny!

16 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I am a Giants fan so I hear Cliff about not wanting to talk about football.☹️

I live in the same town as Nick, a Giants fan exiled to South Jersey.  The local rabid Eagle fans will not be happy with his heresy.  

16 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

interestingly, watermelon and cucumber are in the same plant family.  

Yep, and they both hurt my digestive system.  Can't eat them.  Cantaloupe too.

48 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

I was just thinking this about Cliff and Nick. That Cliff could probably find another job b/c he’s been decent and non-offensive on camera and in the house. Nick... not so much. 

At Cliff's age and professional status, he should have a big 401k balance waiting for him.  The way he's played (so far), it would be good PR for his company to continue his employment.

I'm manifesting Christy walking out the door!  As always, Veto will decide.

• Love 7

Christie's trying to schmooze Nicole.  She's telling her that Nick speaks very highly of her and that he talks trash about everyone except for Nicole.  Christie says it's not like she believed Bella and didn't believe Nicole.  Christie:  "I was able to see both sides of that crystal clear."  Christie says she stands by and respects everything Jess did as HOH.  

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Whoever you vote for the field trip had a 1/3 chance of being the third nominee. So people seemed to have voted specifically for the people who they could not stand. Put up three people you don't like, one of them WILL be the third nominee. It was not intended as a good thing, it just worked out for Jackson. 

In addition, Jackson surprisingly figured out that being picked for the Field Trip by the fans meant that they did not like him. 

I did appreciate that the 3 voted in realized they aren't liked on the outside. Of course, they’ll justify it somehow but they totally know they weren’t voted in because they’re AFP. It’s the small things. LOL!!!!

• Love 9