Type keyword(s) to search

Denise Richards: Drop Dead Gorgeous Wild Thing

• Start Topic

This was kind of a bad season for her or anyone to be a new housewife. She kind of got lost in the ridiculous drama of puppygate and tabloidgate. At least she was smart enough to know that she didn't know enough to chose a side, no matter how hard Teddi glared at her. I'll give her that.

She seems like she's stoned or drunk in pretty much all of her scenes, which, who could blame her with these people? but, cut back a bit so it's not so obvious if you're going to "pre-game".

I wish that she would stop with the TMI about her sex life past and present and embarrassing personal tidbits about what's-his-name.

Other than that, I'm open for a second season if she can lay off the sex talk. I do like that she under dresses dresses appropriately (or how I would show up) for events, drinks in a hotel room, etc.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I didn’t see a thread for her, so I thought I’d make one. How is everyone liking the newest housewife? 

Thank you for the brilliant title of this thread.

I thought the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous was really funny - I highly recommend it.

2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Other than that, I'm open for a second season if she can lay off the sex talk. I do like that she under dresses dresses appropriately (or how I would show up) for events, drinks in a hotel room, etc.

Ditto

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Thank you for the brilliant title of this thread.

I thought the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous was really funny - I highly recommend it.

Ditto

I tried! :)

I do really like Denise other than the excessive sex talk too. I like that she doesn't get too involved in stuff that she doesn't have anything to do with.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/14/2019 at 9:24 PM, aussieinsydney said:

I love Denise Richards and I'm not afraid to say so 😄

I love Denise - and I love Denise on the show.   Not everyone needs to bring drama to be entertaining.  Denise is unique and manages to be interesting without causing fuss among the others.

This is only her first season, though.  I maintain a theory that it really takes 2-3 seasons to get the full picture of these women.

I hope she's an exception and stays just as she has been shown thus far.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 5
On 6/14/2019 at 12:54 PM, walnutqueen said:

I am not impressed. 

*waves to @walnutqueen

I had hopes for her but she seems a bit dim witted. Poor thing has a very limited vocabulary: whoa, wow, really, penis, sex, happy ending. Did she say anything else?

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Poor thing has a very limited vocabulary: whoa, wow, really, penis, sex, happy ending. Did she say anything else?

"Charlie Sheen".

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, gingerella said:

*waves to @walnutqueen

I had hopes for her but she seems a bit dim witted. Poor thing has a very limited vocabulary: whoa, wow, really, penis, sex, happy ending. Did she say anything else?

*waves back @gingerella*

I was giving her the side-eye from day one, despite almost everyone else lauding her for being "real" and a breath of fresh air.  She's dim witted, limited, and, I suspect, not so very nice.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, Jextella said:

I love Denise - and I love Denise on the show.   Not everyone needs to bring drama to be entertaining.  Denise is unique and manages to be interesting without causing fuss among the others.

This is only her first season, though.  I maintain a theory that it really takes 2-3 seasons to get the full picture of these women.

I hope she's an exception and stays just as she is.

This is true. I liked Brandi at first. The shame! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

*waves back @gingerella*

I was giving her the side-eye from day one, despite almost everyone else lauding her for being "real" and a breath of fresh air.  She's dim witted, limited, and, I suspect, not so very nice.

LOL! I am always suspicious when the new person is lauded for being a "breath of fresh air". 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

After this last episode, she’s probably my favorite on this show and my Woman Crush Wednesday. She was compassionate towards Camille about her house, still pointed out how fortunate she is, and gently tried to get Camille to stop attacking Dorit. She showed a lot of class. 

Also, the time Camille called it most right is about Denise being a natural beauty. She’s always been beautiful, and I think she’s still a knockout.

I hope she returns next season.

• Love 13

I’ve changed my mind a little about Denise after the last episode.  She was thug-ish and too quick to join the mean girl gang up on Camille. It was like a flash back to the halls of junior high. Back it up, Bruiser!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I was watching a documentary about Heather Locklear and how her and Denise were best friends and how destroyed Heather was when Denise hooked up with Heathers husband Richie Sambora. 

I’m surprised they never brought that up on the show since they delved into the past (constantly)  about Charlie Sheen and Aaron being married to Nicolette Sheridan. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

I was watching a documentary about Heather Locklear and how her and Denise were best friends and how destroyed Heather was when Denise hooked up with Heathers husband Richie Sambora. 

I’m surprised they never brought that up on the show since they delved into the past (constantly)  about Charlie Sheen and Aaron being married to Nicolette Sheridan. 

Denise stated they were never best friends the way they were made out to be. I don't know just how close they really were, but even if what happened was as bad as the tabloids suggested, I don't think it's kind of the ladies to grill their fellow housewives for gossip about their pasts on screen, not if they've been nothing but nice to them personally. 

And I actually thought Camille was the one who was nasty to Denise.

• Love 6

Just saw Denise on WWHL.  Lordy, she isn't pretty and I don't quite know why she is famous.  Having said that, I couldn't believe how she was hanging on to Fredrick, give me a break.

I dislike her more and more each time I see her but it doesn't ruin my day.  She is embarrassing herself and her family on TV so carry on.  I can see how she and Charlie were married.  They actually fit together.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, albarino said:

Just saw Denise on WWHL.  Lordy, she isn't pretty and I don't quite know why she is famous.  Having said that, I couldn't believe how she was hanging on to Fredrick, give me a break.

I dislike her more and more each time I see her but it doesn't ruin my day.  She is embarrassing herself and her family on TV so carry on.  I can see how she and Charlie were married.  They actually fit together.

I thought she looked great.  I don't think she was 'hanging' on to Fredrick.  I thought they were just enjoying themselves.  I'm not a Fredrick fan but I enjoyed the episode.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, albarino said:

She has impossible to ignore tatas and a willingness to show skin. That’s largely what her career was built on. According to her, she went in for implants at 19, and the doctor gave her bigger ones than she asked for. Then, years later she went to have her implants replaced with smaller ones, and the doctor put in even bigger ones.

Edited by kokapetl
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, albarino said:

I just saw a one minute clip of that. She seemed drunk. 

• Love 4

Denise looked out of her face on WWHL.   I can't believe she couldn't say one nice thing about Lisa - on twitter there is a post by Lisa who can't understand either.   Apparently VDP took 8 of Denise's dogs during the fires - unbelievable ungratefulness on her part that she did not even acknowledge this.

Edited by TVFANNO1
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, TVFANNO1 said:

Denise looked out of her face on WWHL.   I can't believe she couldn't say one nice thing about Lisa - on twitter there is a post by Lisa who can't understand either.   Apparently VDP took 8 of Denise's dogs during the fires - unbelievable ungratefulness on her part that she did not even acknowledge this.

Yup. She could barely stand afterward, she was totally leaning on Fredrik and in slant mode. He did not look impressed. I can't find the photos anymore but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svsOl1bSxAg

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Happy Camper said:

Yup. She could barely stand afterward, she was totally leaning on Fredrik and in slant mode. He did not look impressed.

I'm more disgusted that Lisa Vanderpump took 8 of her dogs during the fires - VPD neutered them and vaccinated etc - where is her acknowledgement of the help - apparently VPD had too many dogs but they still took them for her.    What an ungrateful nasty woman she is.  I would post it but I don't know how to post from twitter.

• Useful 4
  • Love 9

Lisa was really kind to Denise at the start of the show. And back then, when she was accepting an invitation to Villa Rosa, she said as much and said she knew the other women had a problem with Lisa, bust she wanted to make up her own mind. 

And then somewhere in there, with Lisa having been nothing but kind to her, (and taking on her dogs!), her opinion of Lisa seemed to change.  Jeepers, I wonder what happened.  

I would also love to know what had Erika gunning so hard for Lisa from the start. 

• Love 11

That's just messed up.  Denise never mentioned that once in all the discussions of what happened to her and her family with the fire.

Maybe it was left on the editing room floor. But what about all the interviews she did with People, US, etc?

That is just seriously messed up. 

dog gif GIF

• Love 9

Denise has a senior golden retriever that's gone missing.  And LVP retweeted the info to help find the dog.  

So far this is what the other ho wives have tweeted:

dead silence GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Here's the tweet about Denise's dogs :

• Love 3

I think Denise is convinced LVP was behind outing Dorit at Vanderpump Dogs and/or Radar.

I don't personally think she had a thing to do with Radar, and I don't think there's enough evidence that she was out to get Dorit at Pump Dogs either. I don't think we'll ever know the truth though. People believe what they want. 

I think ALL of them, Denise included, should have given LVP the benefit of the doubt.

That said, I don't blame Denise for being confused. She spent much more time with the rest of the cast, got along with them, that has to influence you. She also probably heard about LVP off camera from people like Rinna, probably Dorit, Kyle, etc. And while it's good to come to your own conclusions about people, I do think it's smart to take what other people, especially friends of yours, say into account. Each time I was warned about someone being a backstabber, a creeper, or just a nasty person by multiple people, it's always turned out to be true, especially in the work place. Very few people are disliked by all their coworkers and it's due to nothing but plain old jealousy.  

Denise hasn't bashed LVP and was just as nice as LVP was to her on the show. I don't think she even needed to film alone with LVP, but she did. She has said positive things about her as well. Just because she didn't bring up what the foundation did for her dogs on WWHL means she was ungrateful.

I also saw that Sessa complained about Denise not giving them a donation. I thought that was wrong. Denise has had a lot going on in her life and is quite philanthropic. I'm all for LVP's family/friends defending her, but saying things to make the others look bad isn't the way to go.

With Erika, my guess is people like LVP just get on her nerves tbh. She can't stand teasing and people who grill you the way LVP does. Then of course there was Yolanda in her ear, I'm sure. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, kokapetl said:

She has impossible to ignore tatas and a willingness to show skin. That’s largely what her career was built on. According to her, she went in for implants at 19, and the doctor gave her bigger ones than she asked for. Then, years later she went to have her implants replaced with smaller ones, and the doctor put in even bigger ones.

Wait. Is this about Denise or Yolanda?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I think Denise is convinced LVP was behind outing Dorit at Vanderpump Dogs and/or Radar.

I don't personally think she had a thing to do with Radar, and I don't think there's enough evidence that she was out to get Dorit at Pump Dogs either. I don't think we'll ever know the truth though. People believe what they want. 

I think ALL of them, Denise included, should have given LVP the benefit of the doubt.

That said, I don't blame Denise for being confused. She spent much more time with the rest of the cast, got along with them, that has to influence you. She also probably heard about LVP off camera from people like Rinna, probably Dorit, Kyle, etc. And while it's good to come to your own conclusions about people, I do think it's smart to take what other people, especially friends of yours, say into account. Each time I was warned about someone being a backstabber, a creeper, or just a nasty person by multiple people, it's always turned out to be true, especially in the work place. Very few people are disliked by all their coworkers and it's due to nothing but plain old jealousy.  

Denise hasn't bashed LVP and was just as nice as LVP was to her on the show. I don't think she even needed to film alone with LVP, but she did. She has said positive things about her as well. Just because she didn't bring up what the foundation did for her dogs on WWHL means she was ungrateful.

I also saw that Sessa complained about Denise not giving them a donation. I thought that was wrong. Denise has had a lot going on in her life and is quite philanthropic. I'm all for LVP's family/friends defending her, but saying things to make the others look bad isn't the way to go.

With Erika, my guess is people like LVP just get on her nerves tbh. She can't stand teasing and people who grill you the way LVP does. Then of course there was Yolanda in her ear, I'm sure. 

I live in LA, not too far from where the fires were. It was a really desperate time for people trying to get their pets to safety. The shelters were putting out urgent pleas for anyone to take dogs to make room for displaced ones. Unfortunately, this city still has a high kill rate and many animals were at risk of being put down to free up space. Denise is actually really lucky that Vanderpump Dogs not only provided shelter, but vetting and adoption as well. Eight dogs is a lot. I know many people who didn't have the luxury/connections to do this. And at that point, LVP and Denise were friendly, but I'm not sure I'd call them friends. I think it was a really kind and lovely gesture to help her out. I wouldn't expect her during that time to reimburse them, but after several months, I don't think it would have been outrageous for her to offer them something. Even acknowledge it on an insta story-anything really. 

The story only came out after Denise said she had an incident with LVP off camera-(but couldn't articulate what it was) and that's why she has a problem with her. I side with LVP on this one-and if that were me, I'd be a bit passive aggressive with my tweets as well:) 

• Love 19

I think my reaction comes from

"That was a really nice thing Ms. LVP did for you.  You sat at a table 6 months later where people talked about running into her.  And were quite gleefully nasty about it. But you sat there, silent. I believe you care for your pets, Denise.  And if LVP hadn't stepped up to the plate?  What was plan B?"

• Love 16

I don’t think Denise ever said off camera on WWHL, I do remember the word incident. LVP said “off camera” after the fact. I thought Denise was referring to being on the ladies side when it came to the dog, not that LVP did anything to her off camera specifically. Someone asked her why she turned on LVP. Denise has always said LVP was nice to her, nice to her kids, and great with animals. 

I absolutely don’t think it would be outrageous for Denise to contribute to the foundation to show gratitude. That’s not the point. I find it incredibly tacky of Sessa to call her out on this. Denise is known for both being an animal lover and charitable, and for him to make it out as though she isn’t either was uncalled for. People have called him out for being thirsty from the beginning of doggygate. I didn’t want to be on that train because as an animal lover I do appreciate him so very much for what he does. But I do think he’s rather thirsty now. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Those facial expressions.......

I think I'm going to dance in front of a mirror today to check out my facial expressions. 

This could be a case of "glass houses and all".

awkward julia louis dreyfus GIF

I don't know what this new trend is with Bravo. There is the same type of clip with Camille Grammer in front of a step and repeat - I never posted it - it was just her usual MTV crouch low hair flip move.

As for dance GIFs one of my favs...

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Everybody's working for the weekend!  That skit made me love that song.

So.....I do the lower lip bite!  I'm going to have to stop that.  And I look down or close my eyes.  Otherwise?  I don't look like I'm constipated! 

great job ok GIF

• LOL 6
5 hours ago, dosodog said:

Everybody's working for the weekend!  That skit made me love that song.

So.....I do the lower lip bite!  I'm going to have to stop that.  And I look down or close my eyes.  Otherwise?  I don't look like I'm constipated! 

great job ok GIF

Here's the skit

Denise approves

giphy.gif

• Love 2

"This is Denise's husband" cracks me up.  I don't know why, but it does. 

And Denise has now tweeted that she's always been supportive of VanderPups.  But she's just getting trashed by people for waiting until being called out.

Denise is also tweeting veiled reference to Camille about racism.  That Eloise is half African American and Camille is lucky stuff got edited out.

I think Denise may have misplaced her bong.......

Edited by dosodog
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, dosodog said:

"This is Denise's husband" cracks me up.  I don't know why, but it does. 

And Denise has now tweeted that she's always been supportive of VanderPups.  But she's just getting trashed by people for waiting until being called out.

Denise is also tweeting veiled reference to Camille about racism.  That Eloise is half African American and Camille is lucky stuff got edited out.

I think Denise may have misplaced her bong.......

All these fools have only made people dislike them every time they post on SM.   I remember Teddi at the start of the season - posting every bloody time to justify her behaviour on SM and in her blogs.   It just made her seem worse.

The lot of them should avoid SM then we wouldn't realise how disgusting they actually are.

• Love 12
23 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Wouldn’t John Sessa have a better handle on the law than a “frequency healer”?*

* Please don’t sue me, Denise’s husband

Don’t worry, he would have to send a cyst and decease letter before filing a legal complaint.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3