Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Into The Lion's Den

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Kid said:

And, if you want to storm off when your stepfather dishes out the truth, you need to be small enough to get past your mother’s chair.

Didn't she go out a window in the last episode. That must have been a mighty feat indeed. 

• LOL 6

Okay, Chantal:  "I feel so powerless....."  Because you gave away all your power to your weird parents.  Everyone in this situation is guilty of.....toxic behavior but to me, Pedro is least culpable.  He is not blameless.  I do think he has developed a gene that notifies him of "Chantal has been talking to her parents and here comes the "What are your motives?  What are you going to do in the DR?"

Nicole:  Do you have a hobby?  An interest?  ANYTHING?  I would find it exhausting to have someone so into me to the point of having nothing else to do except pay attention to me.  If I wanted that I would sign up for PrisonMates.com* and get with a dude who has nothing else to do all day except avoid getting assaulted in the shower and writing six page letters to me.  Seems like Azan is in a prison of his own (sort of) making.  Nicole is the warden!!!  Azan is in jail!  I am watching the rerun now and I am perplexed:  "We are going to Grenada so we can show affection in public."  That's it?  See some sights?  Have some local food?  Learn some culture? Enrich your life?  Where will May be when you are groping him on the beach?  Playing in the water unsupervised?  Two weeks in Grenada to lounge on the beach?  Look, I love the beach but that would bore me silly.  

Ashley:  You are boring.....let Jay go.  Dude was on Tinder after he was married and blames it on his "cheating gene."  

*= I have no idea if that is a real website, I am totally making that up.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Two weeks in Grenada to lounge on the beach? 

My memory may be incorrect but I thought it was at least a month!  That’s why dad was coming down for part of it.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Ashley:  You are boring.....let Jay go.  Dude was on Tinder after he was married and blames it on his "cheating gene."  

Cheating gene was the alternate answer.  The first was that he was bored and he thought it was a website to make friends.  Guess he doesn’t believe in male friends.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Spike said:

My memory may be incorrect but I thought it was at least a month!  That’s why dad was coming down for part of it.

A MONTH?  No wonder he had a "family emergency."

The other thing that always gets me about these couples is how quick they are to give each other the finger, tell each other to "F*&K OFF!" or storm off, yell , curse openly......I mean, I did not engage like that in my 20's, certainly not now.  I am no longer married to the father of my kids but even when things were bad there was still respect between us.

Annnnndrei:  "I feel like her dad feels like I am not capable of providing for my family."  Cause dude, you're not.  

Larissa:  You, whether you like it or not, are a guest in Debbie's home.  Do not move things, pack things into the garage, nothing.  Just clear the table and say thank you a lot.  A LOT.

Paul:  Straight up, you scare me.  You are weird.  And not in a good. "look how kookie I am!" kinda way, but WEIRD.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, Chantal:  "I feel so powerless....."  Because you gave away all your power to your weird parents.  Everyone in this situation is guilty of.....toxic behavior but to me, Pedro is least culpable.  He is not blameless.  I do think he has developed a gene that notifies him of "Chantal has been talking to her parents and here comes the "What are your motives?  What are you going to do in the DR?"

Nicole:  Do you have a hobby?  An interest?  ANYTHING?  I would find it exhausting to have someone so into me to the point of having nothing else to do except pay attention to me.  If I wanted that I would sign up for PrisonMates.com* and get with a dude who has nothing else to do all day except avoid getting assaulted in the shower and writing six page letters to me.  Seems like Azan is in a prison of his own (sort of) making.  Nicole is the warden!!!  Azan is in jail!  I am watching the rerun now and I am perplexed:  "We are going to Grenada so we can show affection in public."  That's it?  See some sights?  Have some local food?  Learn some culture? Enrich your life?  Where will May be when you are groping him on the beach?  Playing in the water unsupervised?  Two weeks in Grenada to lounge on the beach?  Look, I love the beach but that would bore me silly.  

*= I have no idea if that is a real website, I am totally making that up.

First, if prisonmates.com doesn't exist we really need to get on that, because that is a certified money maker, and it will allow fellow Americans to harvest the American dollars.

Second, I wouldn't put it past Nicole to go the ex-con route next time.  But then again, for those who have seen love after lockup, you know there are no guarantees that even the least attractive, least articulate guy doesn't have a side piece sending him ramen money.  

Third, if she goes the ex con route I guarantee she ends up with the first guy with abs no matter what he is in for.

Regarding jay - ashley is just stringing him along and it's getting old.  She is pathetic.  She spent her entire "girls weekend" obsessing over him and what he was doing.  Yuck.

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Cheating gene was the alternate answer.  The first was that he was bored and he thought it was a website to make friends.  Guess he doesn’t believe in male friends.

You don't know what his tinder setting were 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Larissa:  You, whether you like it or not, are a guest in Debbie's home.  Do not move things, pack things into the garage, nothing.  Just clear the table and say thank you a lot.  A LOT.

I agree about Larissa.  She needs a work visa/permit whatever and she needs to get a job so she can be out of that house.

Her goal should be to only be in that house to sleep.  The less she is in the house the less she is subject to colts gaslighting and yucky sex.  Try to play tired or dead when Colt wants sex....tell him it's Ramadan.

The less she is in that house the less she has to engage with Debbie.  And Debbie will be happy knowing that she is colts number one wife and that that tacky ass slot machine can stay in the breakfast nook for.....reasons.....

As soon as Larissa can work she needs to pull double shifts and make friends.  Friends with cars and apartments so she has different places to crash during the week so she doesn't have to come home.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16
13 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Seems like Azan is in a prison of his own (sort of) making.  Nicole is the warden!!!  Azan is in jail!

Kind of poetic justice . . . he wanted to scam a stupid American out of money.  And look how much it's costing HIM . . . not in money, but in his efforts to try to keep her on the hook while not letting himself be reeled in.

Nicole may be stupid, but she's tenacious.  I almost think in this situation, Azan would be more than willing to let her go . . . but then I wonder why he doesn't just block her on his phone.  I guess he's hoping to get just a few more dollars out of her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Kind of poetic justice . . . he wanted to scam a stupid American out of money.  And look how much it's costing HIM . . . not in money, but in his efforts to try to keep her on the hook while not letting himself be reeled in.

Nicole may be stupid, but she's tenacious.  I almost think in this situation, Azan would be more than willing to let her go . . . but then I wonder why he doesn't just block her on his phone.  I guess he's hoping to get just a few more dollars out of her.

She would definitely fly to morroco and stalk him.  I don't know if he lives with his aunt full time, but she could look forward to an angry Nicole barging her way into the apartment.

I'm sure she'd bring may, because, after all, azan is her daddy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

She would definitely fly to morroco and stalk him.  I don't know if he lives with his aunt full time, but she could look forward to an angry Nicole barging her way into the apartment.

I'm sure she'd bring may, because, after all, azan is her daddy.

Good point . . . but is she smart enough to maneuver around Morocco if he doesn't pick her up at the airport?  Does she speak any of the native language?  I wouldn't think it would be hard for him to dodge her.  Even if he was staying elsewhere, he'd just tell his family, "Do not answer the door.  Do not tell her where I am."

It's not like she could take a cab to their makeup store and accost him there while he's working.  LOL.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, RealReality said:

Regarding jay - ashley is just stringing him along and it's getting old.  She is pathetic.  She spent her entire "girls weekend" obsessing over him and what he was doing.  Yuck.

I agree.  I could never be friends with Ashley or her kind as every single conversation would be about Jay and what she should do, and when you tell her she needs to leave him she would want to talk about it AGAIN.  And again.  The whole scene of her calling him from the street was a bad junior high scene.  Jay:  "Where are you?"  Ashley:  "Outside."   Just the whole mean girl vibe was gross.  

3 hours ago, RealReality said:

Nicole is like a honey badger, she has a tiny brain, but she is cunning and vicious and impervious to danger.

I wouldn't trust Nicole to do a 20 piece child puzzle, but Id bet money that if Nicole flew to morroco, she would sniff azan out.

Yep!  Nicole is the person who can go to the grocery store for ten things and come home with ten different things and wonder what happened but head out on an international flight with no issues.  A round trip ticket from Tampa to Marrakesh is, at the least, $1200.  Plus May gets her own ticket, too.  Tampa to Grenada is around $650 each, round trip.  Tampa to South Korea is about $1800 each round trip.   It is over 19 hours to get there, just to walk around and hold hands.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree.  I could never be friends with Ashley or her kind as every single conversation would be about Jay and what she should do, and when you tell her she needs to leave him she would want to talk about it AGAIN.  And again.  The whole scene of her calling him from the street was a bad junior high scene.  Jay:  "Where are you?"  Ashley:  "Outside."   Just the whole mean girl vibe was gross.  

Yep!  Nicole is the person who can go to the grocery store for ten things and come home with ten different things and wonder what happened but head out on an international flight with no issues.  A round trip ticket from Tampa to Marrakesh is, at the least, $1200.  Plus May gets her own ticket, too.  Tampa to Grenada is around $650 each, round trip.  Tampa to South Korea is about $1800 each round trip.   It is over 19 hours to get there, just to walk around and hold hands.

Hold hands? Nicole has much bigger plans than that. I can see her coming home pregnant if things go the way she imagines them going (sex morning, noon and 2x at night). If she doesn’t come home pregnant, blame that pesky Ramadan. 100%effective BC. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Hold hands? Nicole has much bigger plans than that. I can see her coming home pregnant if things go the way she imagines them going (sex morning, noon and 2x at night). If she doesn’t come home pregnant, blame that pesky Ramadan. 100%effective BC. 

@iwasish  I 100% agree that Nicole has bigger plans.  Azan?  Not so much......

• LOL 1
On 6/4/2019 at 3:35 PM, iwasish said:

Nicole is not going to give up May. That’s wishful thinking on our parts. And no one is going to take May away from her. At best Mother Nicole tries to use what little maternal instinct Nicole has, to try and make her focus on May’s needs.

This may sound really mean but how about making Nicole responsible for herself?  Nicole, no, you can't stay here for a few weeks?  Nicole's sibs, no, you can't stay here either.  She gets a Bravo paycheck she can use or go back to work.  It really isn't that complicated.  

Nicole needs to hear NO so much more in her life,

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
5 hours ago, albarino said:

This may sound really mean but how about making Nicole responsible for herself?  Nicole, no, you can't stay here for a few weeks?  Nicole's sibs, no, you can't stay here either.  She gets a Bravo paycheck she can use or go back to work.  It really isn't that complicated.  

Nicole needs to hear NO so much more in her life,

I agree, but they have to say, Nicole you have 30 days to get a job and find a place for you and May to live.  They can’t waffle when she plays the May card or threatens that they will never see May again. Step Dad needs to tell Robalee that his house does not have a revolving door. Nicole can’t just appear and expect to stay for however long she feels like without contributing to the household. Once she has to use her work income to pay rent and food, she’ll have less to send to Morocco. If she doesn’t want to work, let her get assistance. That money she can’t funnel to Azan. 

Unless and until they stop playing into this ridiculous fantasy of hers, it’s going to continue. Robalee even wavers  between half believing they’ll get married and thinking Azan is a scammer. She needs to get off the fence and put her foot down. If her real dad wants to fund her little fantasy, let her and May live with him, I bet step mommy wil put a stop to that arrangement pretty quick. 

• Love 22
(edited)

I felt bad for Pedro during the episode ...Chantel was unwilling to take zero responsibility for the shit show family dinner, She threw  Pedro under the bus and Pedro behaved badly but River was downright nasty and so was the rest of Family Chantel. Chantel refuses to recognize that her family is just as awful as Family Pedro.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 19
(edited)
On 6/8/2019 at 11:26 AM, RealReality said:

Nicole is like a honey badger, she has a tiny brain, but she is cunning and vicious and impervious to danger.

I wouldn't trust Nicole to do a 20 piece child puzzle, but Id bet money that if Nicole flew to morroco, she would sniff azan out.

She may actually climb through a window to get to him.  If she were 1/2 as committed to the care and education of her child, may would be on her way to being a Rhodes scholar.

You just made me visualize Nicole chasing Azan through Morocco on mopeds, apartments and rooftops a la the Bourne Identity, and I cannot stop laughing.

That criss-cross top is super popular on this series. First worn by Ashley’s Vespa friend. Then Nicole. Then on dress form by Pedro’s mom, Dominican Hoda Kotb.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3
(edited)

All things aside.  

Pedro’s mom is nothing but a Dominican Debbie!

Dominican Debbie is kinda the root of the problem.

She got Chantel paying her bills for herself and her working age daughter!

You want Family Chantel to butt out......then pay yo’ own bills! 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

I agree, but they have to say, Nicole you have 30 days to get a job and find a place for you and May to live.  They can’t waffle when she plays the May card or threatens that they will never see May again. Step Dad needs to tell Robalee that his house does not have a revolving door. Nicole can’t just appear and expect to stay for however long she feels like without contributing to the household. Once she has to use her work income to pay rent and food, she’ll have less to send to Morocco. If she doesn’t want to work, let her get assistance. That money she can’t funnel to Azan. 

Unless and until they stop playing into this ridiculous fantasy of hers, it’s going to continue. Robalee even wavers  between half believing they’ll get married and thinking Azan is a scammer. She needs to get off the fence and put her foot down. If her real dad wants to fund her little fantasy, let her and May live with him, I bet step mommy wil put a stop to that arrangement pretty quick. 

Except.   They enjoy being on TV.   If Azan's family would cooperate they are one season away from their own spinoff.

My guess is Azan doesn't want TLC closer and all that comes with it.  He's running scams with other women from other countries.  A little from a bunch of different women is good income. .

Also he doesn't like heavy women so having sex with her for 2-4 weeks was never going to happen in grenada.   It's funny how she conveniently dismisses his obvious disdain for her weight.   He flat out told her she needed to lose weight and he wasn't attracted to her.  I mean for most women that would be devastating.   And a deal breaker.  And quite rude.

Nicole's purple hair won't save her.   Neither will half assed squats.  She needs to do burpees instead.  More cardio, 500 calories less a day.   It's brutal.

• Love 11

Chantal's tits have their own zipcode.  It must kill Pedro's mom to sit and stare at those and know she can't compete against them.  Pedro will always choose monster tits.

I don't get Andreii.   So he's just going to be a deadbeat?   Exactly when did these guys decide it would be a good idea to have a baby?   He thought it would be awesome to have a kid and have no income?   And she thought it would be quaint to beg her dad for everything?   

I don't care about Ashley and Jay.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Except.   They enjoy being on TV.   If Azan's family would cooperate they are one season away from their own spinoff.

My guess is Azan doesn't want TLC closer and all that comes with it.  He's running scams with other women from other countries.  A little from a bunch of different women is good income. .

Also he doesn't like heavy women so having sex with her for 2-4 weeks was never going to happen in grenada.   It's funny how she conveniently dismisses his obvious disdain for her weight.   He flat out told her she needed to lose weight and he wasn't attracted to her.  I mean for most women that would be devastating.   And a deal breaker.  And quite rude.

Nicole's purple hair won't save her.   Neither will half assed squats.  She needs to do burpees instead.  More cardio, 500 calories less a day.   It's brutal.

Yeah, a taste of that workout might kill any desire for Azan she has. She needs to put her pic up on the chubby chaser apps. From what I’ve observed on My 600lb Life, she might have to lower her standards a tad but there are plenty of men who’d appreciate her curves and the grape color hair  would really make her stand out from the crowd. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Colt Tea must work for Sunoco with his unlimited supply of gas to light. I believe everything Larissa says to be true.

Pedro the hometown hero 🙄 half these "friends" just want to be on TV. I can't understand why so many of them are questioning why his wife wants to come where he is. Maybe I'm missing something? The only way I see these two surviving is to put themselves in a bubble away from the influences of their wretched families and so called friends.

Undddrrrthei is a bum and a loser. Next. 

I can't decide if I'm wrong for laughing my ass off at Nicole stretching in the yard. I'm leaning towards no. Her priorities (and her hair) are still so fucked up. "We don't like to stay at one house for too long" WTF???? This bitch is sitting there looking like grape ape and still pining over Scamzan with a straight face. Get your daughter somewhere to live!! She is too dense for WORDS!! 

When Nicole was stretching she could not even bend at the waist.

When she stretched her arms and looked at the floor.....i was like....that is right.  Touch the floor......c’mon!  Then she didn’t. 😂

What is the deal with Ashley?  Supposedly, she is real sick.  But, each time, she is out drinking. So, much alcohol!  Give your liver a break!

Sister Poochie is s’itting bricks.  Jay is still not sending money home......like he is expected.  

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

When Nicole was stretching she could not even bend at the waist.

When she stretched her arms and looked at the floor.....i was like....that is right.  Touch the floor......c’mon!  Then she didn’t. 😂

What is the deal with Ashley?  Supposedly, she is real sick.  But, each time, she is out drinking. So, much alcohol!  Give your liver a break!

Sister Poochie is s’itting bricks.  Jay is still not sending money home......like he is expected.  

Even when working out she has her phone in her hand.... not wanting to miss a call from Azan?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I felt bad for Pedro during the episode ...Chantel was unwilling to take zero responsibility for the shit show family dinner, She threw  Pedro under the bus and Pedro behaved badly but River was downright nasty and so was the rest of Family Chantel. Chantel refuses to recognize that her family is just as awful as Family Pedro.

Except she FINALLY admitted to mother Pedro that her family was not innocent in all this.  If she had actually said that to Pedro he might not have felt the need to go to the DR to feel like at least someone was on his side.

While Andrei was VERY heavy handed about the phone (and I'm NOT saying his actions were correct) he actually had a very good point about the sisters.  STOP ENGAGING!  He doesn't seem to like them and he doesn't think they like him either so stop trying to make "happy family" happen.  She's no different than Chantel in that respect.  Libby has made one of the (almost) fatal flaws in a marriage - bitching to her family about her husband.  When you are telling your family about a fight or a problem I guarantee you will never say "and then there was the part where I was a total bitch to him."  You're only going to tell your side.  And after involving her entire family in their drama she can't figure out why they won't just drop it.  Then she goes back to Andrei and bitches about her family.  Lather, rinse, repeat.  If she wants to see her family (and of course she should be able to) they should have a rule that if ANYONE brings up Andrei (other than in the most innocuous way) the other person should simply refuse to talk about it.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Some hare-brained thoughts on tonight's episode:

• Pedro is a decent, standup guy caught in a vise of terrible women. His mother and sister are querulous harpies, Chantel is a pissy-faced Debbie Downer, Chantel's family is insufferable (except for her dad and his clone Winter), they give themselves fancy airs but they just look demented. I'm proud of him for doing to his killjoy of a wife what he would have wanted her to do to him, even though he's completely miserable that she showed up uninvited, and brought 'tude with her.
  • I fast-forwarded through Pao, I don't care about her birth plans. I don't care about any of her plans, Girl, bye.
  • I fast forwarded through most of Jay and Ashley's scenes. Jay's sister is a beautiful angel, full of wisdom and kindness. She rocked the purple lipstick.
  • Debbie is a huuuuge, manipulative, petty bitch. She was very transparent: she was playing Colt like a violin to tell her she's more important than second wife Larissa,  and he should take her side in battle. Perhaps Larissa has a point, is Colt afraid of mommy? He backed off the stupid slot machine pretty quickly when she petulantly refused to compromise. First, the blender, then, the slot machine... what's next? Oh give me a break, you rusty voiced, mole-chinned crone. Bring the slot machine to your bedroom where you can hump it. Your son is married, and yes, you're now the third wheel. You shouldn't put your son in a position to be the one deciding you're leaving. Leave gracefully and tell them it's for your own good, and sincerely wish them the best. Well. if she considered Colt a son, that would be good advice.
  • Why do they keep talking like Andrei is a manly-man? He's an angry, defiant, antisocial, stubborn, lazy little tyrant - and probably unemployable for life for all these reasons. This so called manly-man's destiny is on the lowest rung of the professional ladder where it's OK to be a frustrated bully, such as unclogger in a porta-potty business in a state with hot summers and plenty of flies. He's a born loser, A huge "beta" with a shitty attitude and a chip on his shoulder. Pride? He has no pride at all, other than the false kind. He has none of the attributes of a good man: competence, work ethic, moral compass, education, empathy, loving heart, sense of humor, or a presence that brings joy to a room. I can't blame Libby's family for not liking him. They're good people, and there's nothing likeable about the Moldovan Neanderthal.

Andrrrrrrae' reminds me so much of Frankenstein's monster! "Unnnnnn, woman no text! uunnnnnn! No like! Unnnnnnnnn!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Nicole is a cockeyed optimist but it looks like she learned a lot from her mother, who seems quite good at trying to give things a positive spin. The step father is the only true realist in the family but of course no one listens to him. As long as that money is still coming, Alan will perpetuate the hoax.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 6/5/2019 at 8:14 AM, Rebky said:

He showed no sign of this while we were dating - just as sweet as could be.  I have been single for many years because I have trouble trusting men to show their true colors until they have you roped into a marriage.

I know how you feel. My husband did the bait and switch on me too. He was a totally different person while we were dating, and engaged. We are now in the middle of a divorce after 4 years of marriage because he waited until after we got married to show his true self. 😞 

Edited by SallySarue
  • Love 2
On 6/3/2019 at 7:54 AM, Rebky said:

Lordy. Nicole is spinning out of control in her delusion.  Thinking that new look is awesome?  You look like a huge grape Nicole!  You cannot seriously think a Muslim man is going to find that attractive!! You actually looked better before! And if you think those sad half-ass exercises are going to make a dent in your practically obese body?  You would need a serious trainer that would drive you to puke and tears to make any noticeable change.  And we all know that ain't gonna happen!!

The medical definition of obese is approx. 30 lb over your ideal weight, Nicole is well above that.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, endure said:

The medical definition of obese is approx. 30 lb over your ideal weight, Nicole is well above that.

I have just designed the perfect exercise routine for Nicole.   Have her in a room where the only exit is beyond an obstacle course.  Then start asking her uncomfortable/perfectly reasonable questions about Azan.  I'd say repeat until the wedding, but she'd die first.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5
On 6/7/2019 at 11:40 PM, RealReality said:

First, if prisonmates.com doesn't exist we really need to get on that, because that is a certified money maker, and it will allow fellow Americans to harvest the American dollars.

You're obviously not watching Love After Lockup, thus your life is incomplete. 

They're harvesting far more American dollars than our 90DF'ers.  Also, crack. 

Stay my side.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
(edited)
13 hours ago, Annymin said:

Does Chantal buy her clothes from the local Hookers R Us outlet?  Maybe she meets Pao there and they shop together to find the most breast revealing clothing.  They both seriously look like they work in a brothel in Nevada. 

Chantal’s smirky faced attitude when talking to Lidia, girl, it’s a miracle Lidia didn’t backhand the pound of makeup off your face.  When Chantal said, “At least I didn’t tip over the table, honey,” that was the epitome of disrespect.  You respect your elders first. Then you earn their respect....honey.

Everyone should earn respect and Lydia has done no such thing. Besides that, if we’re holding to respecting elders no matter what, then Pedro’s behaviors towards Chantel’s parents are equally unacceptable. Doling out one-sided respect based on age is the worst ideology passed down to young people.

Lydia can’t smack off Chantel’s pound of makeup without her own wrong colored caked in foundation falling off, so there’s that.

Edited by brillia79
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

How many of those guys did SisterPedro play Hide the Longaniza with to to get "My wife is coming here to be with me" met with such viciousness?   These are supposedly his 45 closest friends?

"I married. I have to remember." Fuck off, Pedro. You shouldn't have to remember your wife, you should love her. 

I used to like this fucker, too.

15601666696217904292233718164616.thumb.jpg.dc657333b8687e753df387291b076499.jpg

Kind of!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

DadElizabeth is beating Annnndreiii in this dick-measuring contest.

"You're prideful."

"So are you!"

"Yeah but I'm being prideful sitting in my $2M house, and you're proud without a pot to piss in and your pregnant wife starving at home without my assistance."

• LOL 4
  • Love 20

So.   That email that stepfather Nicole got.  

Either it was from production, totally made up, or from a viewer. How convenient that he gets one simplistic email and the lightbulb turns on.  

We viewers have seen through this for years now.  Hardly likely that suddenly one anonymous email comes along and voila. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
46 minutes ago, Drogo said:

DadElizabeth is beating Annnndreiii in this dick-measuring contest.

His self-control and poker face were a sight to behold.  Not once did he show being remotely fazed by the giant baby's primitive rage state and knee-jerk defiance. He is an intelligent man and said all the right things in the right way.

Who's the alpha male now?

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
(edited)

As much as I loathe Andrei, he is correct, Libby needs to stop engaging and both sides need to back off. Father Libby offered Andrei a job which he turned down. For everyones sanilty, that was probably for the best. I cannot imagine the conflict that would ensue if manly man Andrei had to take orders from Father Libby.

I know that the producers like to amp up the drama,, but it's pretty clear that other than Libby's income and whatever they get from 90DF, which apparently is not enough to live comfortably in their new digs. So Family Libby needs to back off and see what happens when the rent comes due. If Libby goes to her dad for more money, he needs to put his foot down and tell Libby that he is fine with giving them help, but Andrei must be there and know what is happening. And of course he will say no, so their house of manly cards will fall in a few weeks time. 

Nicole's purple hair does not make her look thinner, lol. I'm not sure if Nicole is just in this drama for the 90DF money or if she is truly deluded, but this storyline is well past it's expiry date. How many seasons has it been, 3? I think the audience is tired of it. I know I am . 

I was team Debbie for a while, but not anymore. Debbie has staked out her territory and she is not willing to budge an inch. And Coltee is useless. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Meowwww said:

Either it was from production, totally made up, or from a viewer. How convenient that he gets one simplistic email and the lightbulb turns on.  

We viewers have seen through this for years now.  Hardly likely that suddenly one anonymous email comes along and voila. 

While something seemed "off" about the e-mail it was only after the fact that I realized something.  How would some random Moroccan know who step-father Nicole was, much less what is e-mail address is?  I could be wrong but Joe doesn't exactly strike me as the type to have a large social media presence.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Libby is ridiculous and she knows exactly what she is doing.  She brings up Andrei and how much he sucks, because as usual, she is fine with her family shitting all over Andrei BUT, she gets pissy whenever people come at her and don't allow her to be the victim.

I don't care for her coven of sisters, but I agree with the other chinless one, you're not a grown up who can have an attitude and turn down help when your husband can't get a job and you're about to drop a baby into the world.

And yes, they are taking advantage of her father.  

Also, Libby brought their situation up first.  Eventually you'll need a crib, even if you plan to move into a house with the Monopoly money Andrei is making.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Nicole's purple hair does not make her look thinner, lol. I'm not sure if Nicole is just in this drama for the 90DF money or if she is truly deluded, but this storyline is well past it's expiry date. How many seasons has it been, 3?

Actually I think this is their 4th.  The longer they're on the show the less we see of Azan.  

The purple hair looks horrible, you can tell she did it herself just like the bright yellow.  Her hair looked good after the professional guy did it, why couldn't she leave it alone?  Her pathetic exercises were a joke.  She said something about losing weight but she actually looks bigger this season.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Meowwww said:

It did it’s job and got under Nicole’s skin. Big time. 

I am thinking it’s going to be May’s schooling that will be the next obstacle  in their fairy tale wedding journey.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Actually I think this is their 4th.  The longer they're on the show the less we see of Azan.  

I think the only time we've seen him is when he was trying not to throw up when Nicole was talking about making out on the beach, correct?

I'm starting to think he has another (better) fish on the line and is trying to get rid of Nicole.  He can't just dump her because he doesn't want Nicole posting all over social media and the new "love" getting wise.  As it is, he is now the poor, tragic, person who realized he does not love Nicole but is trying not to break her heart.  He can still come across as a good guy to the new victim.

I'm beginning to think he had a friend send the e-mail to stepfather Nicole in an attempt to get someone to talk some sense in to her.  Sort of like the e-mail from "Immigration" stating he was denied a visa.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm starting to think he has another (better) fish on the line and is trying to get rid of Nicole.  He can't just dump her because he doesn't want Nicole posting all over social media and the new "love" getting wise.  As it is, he is now the poor, tragic, person who realized he does not love Nicole but is trying not to break her heart.  He can still come across as a good guy to the new victim

And there is still money to be made from Nicole. As long as 90DF keeps paying her, I am 100% certain she is sending him some, if not most of the money. She doesn't want him working because then he will have an excuse not to pick up the phone so she sends him money. I am also 100% sure that the moment that 90DF closes it's checkbook, he drops Nicole. 

I know Nicole is dumb, but I am starting to think that she is wise to this whole thing and is just playing for the drama, the attention and the money she is getting.  

• Love 5