Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Lee & Rena & Sarah LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

I don't think I've ever seen as much NAPE OF THE NECK FAT as Lee has. (sorry English teachers that sentence structure !!!!)

I was thinking that I've never seen love handles on anyone's neck before.  Ungodly.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Classic fucking abuser: "I'll tell her I'm sorry and hope she'll have me back in her life." 

Fuck you, Lee. Eat a pizza. Eat alllllllllll the pizzas.

What is the timeline on this show?! How did Sarah lose, like, 100 pounds in a month?

6 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I’m so over this episode that I checked the schedule for two weeks from now. Liz and the mother-daughter duo of Jen and Marissa. Who’s Liz? How are so many of these poundticipants so utterly unmemorable?

2 weeks from now? There's no episode next week?? 

Hi my Pounder friends! I’m late to the party this week. Wisconsin has been in a monsoon season and my garden is super behind. I had to take advantage of this gorgeous evening to do a bit of work. I should still be outside, but the best Wednesday night past time can’t be denied any longer!

No dinner for me yet. I have a Caesar salad mix that I will likely eat. 

Bring on crazy mullet man with the Barcalounger Wheelchair!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh now I remember, it's tater tots casserole Sarah! TLC please don't show that gagtastic dish again, okay!? 😊

Now I remember Sarah, the tator tot reference jogged my memory, although I don't remember anything else about her.

I love tator tots cooked in my air fryer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, QuinnInND said:

2 weeks from now? There's no episode next week?? 

Sean is next week.

Per usual, you all are more entertaining than the show itself. Has clean sheets to sleep on, and a fridge full of fruit. I know, what am I doing here.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
34 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I don't like Tater Tots.  I'll let myself out . . . .

I don't like Tater Tots either, but when I was a kid there was something called Tiny Taters that I used to like. My grandparents' dog liked them too. Similar to the tots, I guess. I remember Sarah's casserole now, but at first I only remembered her baby carrots dipped in almond butter. [She was already losing weight by then.]