Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Lee & Rena & Sarah LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I just got done watching Game of Thrones and Chernobyl, now I am watching the new season of The Handmaid's Tale. They are all well made shows but they are all pretty depressing, that's why I need my crap reality shows for some laughs. 

One of my highlights of summer the past couple years (aside from the yummy fruit) has been the "nostalgia" game shows (Pyramid, Match Game, etc.) that make me feel like I'm home sick from school. And now they're doing Press Your Luck. No Whammies! 

And American Ninja Warrior.

• Love 5

Are they really doing an unnecessary endoscopy to find out why Lee gained weight? He gained weight because he can't keep truckloads of food out of his mouth. The hospital can PM me for my address to send my check.

1 minute ago, aliya said:

I am doing intermittent fasting and working my way up to One meal a day (OMAD). I have looked at a number of people on YT who have lost tons (as in over 100lbs) of weight doing OMAD.  Guess what? They lose weight! They lose weight even if they eat more than a salad. This guy isn't eating salads and skipping meals. As Dr Now says, the scale doesn't lie.

A friend of mine has been doing OMAD and he loves it and looks fantastic. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I just got done watching Game of Thrones and Chernobyl, now I am watching the new season of The Handmaid's Tale. They are all well made shows but they are all pretty depressing, that's why I need my crap reality shows for some laughs.

Takes away anything sharp. That is one hell of a line up.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Never !!!

Explanation: I ONLY like my french fries very crisp, cheese and/or gravy make them soggy.

I like raw cookie dough and cake batter.

Am I back in the club? 😂

I like fries, and pretty much any potato, dipped in mustard.

• Love 2

Why is Sarah wearing a wig? Did she go shopping with Janine and get a BOGO discount?

As someone who must read papers written by 16 year olds, if I allowed myself to care too much about grammar I’d spend every night freebasing oxy and sugar free jam.

I have to edit columns written by very elderly ladies at the newspaper where I work. They have some of the worst grammar I've ever come across, and one of them was an elementary school teacher.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Wow. That was a fascinating scene of Sarah hanging up handwritten platitudes on her refrigerator. 

(edited)
8 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Match Game

I am old, but I remember coming home from elementary school in the (*cough*) late 70's and watching Match Game with Richard Dawson who kissed everybody. Back then some of the answers were pretty scandalous, my older brothers watched it so mom didn't pay much attention 😉 "Dumb Dora was so dumb....."

****Edited to say that was Gene Rayburn who hosted Match Game. Richard Dawson was Family Feud, which I watched too.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 10
44 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, savage! I like that in a person.

Don't forget to grab your gasoline soaked drawers on the way out. 

And speaking of white trash, can't wait for the new season of Love After Lockup.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Damn you, Lee.  You are so annoying that I stress ate 5 dates in frustration listening to you.

Where is Rena?

I would think unless Sarah is going back  to school and doing it online, she would want to do the skin surgeries before she starts back since they will require time off to have the surgery and recuperate.

• Love 6
Just now, Gbb said:

Do the Producers really think we won’t notice the complete disappearance of Rena from the ep? Can’t they at least toss up a black screen with an explanation of where she is and that Lee didn’t kill her?!

Seriously. There's only 20 minutes left and we haven't seen her for the last 40 or so. I really think something more happened between them besides an "argument."

(edited)

Lola is taking a chance of being in a room alone with Lee.

What a moron! He has no intention of doing anything psychologically or any other way. And, there will be no skin surgery until he loses all the weight. 

Yeah she got in the way of a frying pan. And I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Damn I wish I had Sarah's flexibility! All the yoga in the world won't save me.

Goat Yoga, all the goats would come to la-a-a-a-augh at me.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I have to edit columns written by very elderly ladies at the newspaper where I work. They have some of the worst grammar I've ever come across, and one of them was an elementary school teacher.

Some of the emails that come from my fellow faculty and staff members *at school* are just downright cringeworthy. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am old, but I remember coming home from elementary school in the (*cough*) late 70's and watching Match Game with Richard Dawson who kissed everybody. Back then some of the answers were pretty scandalous, my older brothers watched it so mom didn't pay much attention 😉 "Dumb Dora was so dumb....."

I actually didn't really watch Match Game as a kid; according to Wikipedia the original show aired from 1979 to 1982; I would have been in 2nd grade when it ended. But Pyramid and Press Your Luck (only 25 grand back then), definitely. I keep hoping they'll bring back Hollywood Squares.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A friend of mine has been doing OMAD and he loves it and looks fantastic. 

Hey, that high fiber, no fat, no sugar diet I went on in March after a gallbladder attack resulted in 13 lb. loss so far.

• Love 8

THIS FUCKING CLOWN.

He's going to "try" to do what he's told so he can get skin removal surgery. I wish Dr Now told him to throw himself off the highest building he can find.