Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Lee & Rena & Sarah LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Lee's anger issues continue to jeopardize his relationship with Rena and threaten to derail both of their weight loss journeys; and while a major life event sends Sarah into a depression, she must pull herself out of it if she wants to keep losing weight. 

This is a "Where Are They Now?" episode featuring Lee and Rena; Lee is an abuser who, according to Rena, only hits her occasionally. Our best hope is she gets far, far away from him.  

At the start of her "journey" (S06.E12), Sarah was 24; she survived a very abusive childhood. Best noted for her hair changes when she moved to Houston (she is a kindredspirit with PrincessPurrsALot of the suddenly curly hair), Sarah had one of the more sleep-inducing episodes. 

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.   

• Love 3

I wonder if Lee counts how much he beats Rena as "progress" towards his exercise goal.

Hi Pounders!! How y'all doing? Eating habit tonight, chickpea salad (avocado, yogurt, scallion, cilantro, parsley, celery, lemon, all mashed up together, yum) on rustic bread of my own baking. Now I'm enjoying some gummy candy. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Hello my people! I know other people on low carb crave pizza or ice cream,  I needed some rice. White rice is not on de diet. I'm sorry. I'm human.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

"When Lee doesn't get what he wants he gets angry."

I wonder if Lee got angry with his barber for giving him that mullet..

1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Hi Pounders....just watched Janine's leg workout again.  Wonder if I should add ankle rolls to my squats, leg presses & hamstring curls tomorrow????

Only if you warm up first with 30 minutes of Lupe’s HIT bed jogging.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Hi Pounders....just watched Janine's leg workout again.  Wonder if I should add ankle rolls to my squats, leg presses & hamstring curls tomorrow????

Absolutely! Don't forget the 3-pound weights!

• Love 2

I have peaches, but I am saving them for tomorrow since I don't think I could eat another bite. 

My eating habit is disappointing--it was supposed to be chicken kiev, steamed asparagus and wild rice.   Stuff intervened, and I was unable to get to the store to buy the chicken and asparagus so we had a very, very large veggie salad.  

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Um, guys? I, um... I have grapes. 😳

Also blueberries, apricots, and, uh, well, I had raspberries...

Blueberries, blackberries and Irish soda bread with raisins.  Yes, I'm going to hell.................................

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

I would be very glad to grab that rat tail on Lee's head, and yank it out by the roots.   Apparently my anger management isn't working, but I loathe bullies.   

I wonder how Rena's front tooth was broken?    I have a guess.  I suspect this will be the Peyton Place, of episodes.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13