Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Lee & Rena & Sarah LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Like I said, I didn't know why I couldn't read. I was always told I was stupid. Which I believed. I didn't understand how everyone else could read. I couldn't make sense of any of it. I figured maybe I was indeed too stupid.

As a former professor of library and information science, I am beyond sad to hear this. We want everyone to be able to read - not just novels and such, but to have good reading skills for work and self-improvement. No child should be told they are dumb just because they are having difficulties learning to read. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Friday said:

Now I remember Sarah, the tator tot reference jogged my memory, although I don't remember anything else about her.

I love tator tots cooked in my air fryer.

At first glance I thought "air fryer" was "hair dryer". I need sleep. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Kassandra is getting a little fluffy.

Someone posted Kassandra had had a baby, which was why she wasn't seen for a while. So she may be pregnant here.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

A bath:

1) put in your dirty feet.

2) put in your dirty bum.

3) wash your face.

In that order? Eeeep.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Okay, I get the "shirt tucked in front but out in back" thing; it was a thing when I was in high school, too. But I don't get the "tucked on one side and loose on the other" thing Sarah's doing.

A month and only talked to him once? Go Rena!

• Love 7

"I'll let you rest a second."

Yes, Lee must be very exhausted from standing on the scale for .03 seconds.

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

"I'll let you rest a second."

Yes, Lee must be very exhausted from standing on the scale for .03 seconds.

Is it that fast? It always looks like the scale has said, okay, enough already, you're 140 pounds.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Yeah...like Lee is just gonna leave his phone in some random doctor's office. Does he, like, know that Dr Now really ISN'T IN the phone?