Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Lee & Rena & Sarah LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

"We were hitting each other."

"I wasn't intending on hitting her. She got in the way."

Please DIE LEE.

1 minute ago, ELFairy said:

Lola doing anger management.  This should be good.

He should write a letter to his dad. or mom. or whoever...

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am old, but I remember coming home from elementary school in the (*cough*) late 70's and watching Match Game with Richard Dawson who kissed everybody. Back then some of the answers were pretty scandalous, my older brothers watched it so mom didn't pay much attention 😉 "Dumb Dora was so dumb....."

Lightweight. I remember when Gene Rayburn hosted!  And yeah, it was always a little bit naughty, with the double entendres. 

4 minutes ago, Friday said:

And speaking of white trash, can't wait for the new season of Love After Lockup.

Oh, I am giddy with anticipation. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I just got done watching Game of Thrones and Chernobyl, now I am watching the new season of The Handmaid's Tale. They are all well made shows but they are all pretty depressing, that's why I need my crap reality shows for some laughs. 

I'm behind with GOT but I finished up in tears with Chernobyl.  It was an excellent miniseries though.

• Love 7

Yeah, Rena's sure to come back to the haven that is Lee after the exquisite way he's treated her.

No wonder we haven't seen her. She's probably in hiding, or Witness Protection.

• Love 11
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Hey, that high fiber, no fat, no sugar diet I went on in March after a gallbladder attack resulted in 13 lb. loss so far.

My gallbladder went rogue 20 years ago. A not so good way to eliminate fat from your diet.

Looks around and licks a banana.

Edited by nokat
Because, live chat
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

You know, I get that Rena is over all of this, but the show could AT LEAST give us a title card and let us know how she's doing. 

1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

Good grief she told him to throw a tantrum. WTH

That’s actually not the worst idea I’ve ever heard. That kind of rage has to find an outlet until he learns to control it (not that Lee ever will). 

Way to go, Sarah!!

• Love 5

Oh, this poor girl. I wish she were independently wealthy and could afford a plastic surgeon to do a tummy tuck. Dr Now is only gonna make her stomach look like Frankenstein's face.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So many of the women look haggard and peaked after losing so much weight. But Sarah looks good! 

Probably helps that she's pretty young.

• Love 15
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

I actually wouldn’t mind seeing lee do one of those adult temper tantrums Lola suggested. 😂😂😂

I know! I feel cheated because I thought she told him to have one on her office floor. 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So many of the women look haggard and peaked after losing so much weight. But Sarah looks good! 

Yes a lot of them get that haggard look, even famous people who have had the surgery because I thought Star Jones looked weird in the face too afterwards.

• Love 9
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

I actually wouldn’t mind seeing lee do one of those adult temper tantrums Lola suggested. 😂😂😂

If he flings himself on the floor he'll need to hire a block and tackle to pull him to his feet when he's done screaming. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
Just now, iwasish said:

Sarah is rocking the Monica Lewinsky wig.

I knew she looked familiar, but I couldn't figure out who, but you nailed it!    

Sarah's Mom should be on a new show "Smothered: What happened after they got a backbone"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

You know, I get that Rena is over all of this, but the show could AT LEAST give us a title card and let us know how she's doing. 

They're probably waiting until the last few minutes of the program.

If they're smart...........................(not condoning, jus' splainin' Lucy !)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

If he flings himself on the floor he'll need to hire a block and tackle to pull him to his feet when he's done screaming. 

He can fling himself to the floor and then Lola can walk out and leave him there. Maybe she can take his phone with her. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

Running late here, but did Lee seriously look at himself in the mirror and think he weighed in the 200s?

Damn those strawberries...dipped in lard.

• LOL 13
  • Love 5