Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Lee & Rena & Sarah LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

With or without sugar free jam and grapes?

No grapes, but I do have three jars of fully-sugared raspberry jam in the pantry and one in my fridge.  I'm on the road straight to Houston unless I get this situashun under control.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
Just now, hoosiermom said:

Lee's redemption arc.

The trajectory of Lee's redemption arc

AlarmedPaltryCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.gif.93327cfacbec19c0b3d71cc848b97ecd.gif

2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Me too! Teacher on summer break here, the reason why I get out of bed those other 182 days. Did you read the book? It’s harder to put down than a bowl of grapes and yogurt.

I'm always looking for something to binge watch. what's it about?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I feel bad for Lee's dad.  If you can convince yourself Lee is a good person, you are in bad shape. 

Dad could be on pain meds. Makes some people disoriented.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Ok. I admit it. I laughed at the table runner gag.

I think that part of the commercial is hilarious--the rest, not so much.

Poor Sarah!!!

I hope she pulls it together in the next 45 minutes;  too bad she didn't stay in Houston and talk to the therapist instead of moping in Ohio.

There is too much of Lee in this episode.  

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Wow pregnant.  These people just don't seem to know what causes it.

And on top of that, they have something terrible happen and the 'baby's daddy' is no where to be seen. We don't know how the father felt about the baby, but once again, let's show that we don't need to be concerned over men's feelings, even when the man loses a baby. I wonder if he's at home, sad?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

If we don't see or hear from Rena by the end of the show, we need to send out a search party.  I'm not convinced Lee didn't kill her in a jealous rage. 

Nah. He's too lazy to get rid of her corpse.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Right???  I only made it thru the 6th grade (don't judge.. Lots of reasons, and I've gotten my GED and some college since) and I knew that was wrong! 

How many people still care about grammar? Fewer and fewer, especially as compared to 30-40 years ago. When people use expressions like "the feels" I disconnect immediately -- I don't even care how or why that expression started.

I would say that I'm showing my age, but I was a prescriptivist as a teenager. 😇

• Love 9
1 hour ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Oh I remember this one.  Bad Tattoos R Us

To me, that's just about all of these shows.  (I haven't started watching yet, and judge the show based on the page numbers.)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Ok. I admit it. I laughed at the table runner gag.

I laugh at it every time. It reminds me of when my son would grab a plate, pose like the Discus Thrower statue and go "Look, I'm a Greek". Stupid, but funny! I laughed every time.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, aliya said:

And on top of that, they have something terrible happen and the 'baby's daddy' is no where to be seen. We don't know how the father felt about the baby, but once again, let's show that we don't need to be concerned over men's feelings, even when the man loses a baby. I wonder if he's at home, sad?

He probably never even knew. Just a hunch. 

• Love 12

I just got done watching Game of Thrones and Chernobyl, now I am watching the new season of The Handmaid's Tale. They are all well made shows but they are all pretty depressing, that's why I need my crap reality shows for some laughs. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Friday said:

No grapes, but I do have three jars of fully-sugared raspberry jam in the pantry and one in my fridge.  I'm on the road straight to Houston unless I get this situashun under control.

Slithers up to Friday with a slice of toast.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

WHERE THE HELL IS RENA!? 

And why would they "fix" his bypass? He ATE THROUGH THE FIRST ONE.

Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I’m convinced that Lee killed Rena and ate her body.  

I bet she tasted like grapes.

2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Lee must be eating only FRUIT salads. 

I was listening to a podcast today and the comedians were eating salad in the Midwest (my peeps) and they asked if there was sugar in the salad. The chef responded “is it too sweet?” Ha! 

• LOL 4
42 minutes ago, Wanda said:

If his father dies Lee will just use it as an excuse to beat up on Rena, physically and emotionally

Rena should kick him to the curb and enter a witness protection program.  Run, Rena, run...

• Love 4
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

Lee just needs to go back to Missouri,,,,,salads my ass!

I am doing intermittent fasting and working my way up to One meal a day (OMAD). I have looked at a number of people on YT who have lost tons (as in over 100lbs) of weight doing OMAD.  Guess what? They lose weight! They lose weight even if they eat more than a salad. This guy isn't eating salads and skipping meals. As Dr Now says, the scale doesn't lie.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, ProTourist said:

How many people still care about grammar? Fewer and fewer, especially as compared to 30-40 years ago. When people use expressions like "the feels" I disconnect immediately -- I don't even care how or why that expression started.

I would say that I'm showing my age, but I was a prescriptivist as a teenager. 😇

As someone who must read papers written by 16 year olds, if I allowed myself to care too much about grammar I’d spend every night freebasing oxy and sugar free jam.

• LOL 18
  • Love 6
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Lee is eating salads - potato salad, macaroni salad . . . .

And I bet they're in those 55 gallon drums of salad they sell at the warehouse stores.    

That poor white car Lee just rolled into bottomed out, and I swear the tires went almost flat.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Did you see Lee's hands clench as Dr Now was speaking to him?  Holding....back.....rage, want....to.... choke.... Dr.... Now.  Good job cameraman!!!  I didn't know they could keep on adjusting stretched out bypasses!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Lee is eating salads - potato salad, macaroni salad . . . .

with chipped, chopped Rena sprinkled on top. heh

• Love 1