Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Lee & Rena & Sarah LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I bet he's enjoying every minute of foiling her skin removal surgery. 

Yup did you see his face when Dr Now says he scheduled Rena's surgery?  Angry jealousy.  He always had to come first, she's just convenient to have around.  Hey fella why don't you go home by yourself, you selfish prick?  Gawd he's repulsive.  

Edited by Snarkastikate
Typo
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

I only made it thru the 6th grade (don't judge.. Lots of reasons, and I've gotten my GED and some college since) and I knew that was wrong! 

My only judgment is that I'm impressed that you got your GED and some college! That must've been a hard path.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Phantom pain. He misses it and dreams of holding it and hugging it and calling it George.

Glad I wasn't eating when I saw this.  I would have choked to death on my laughter.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Uh oh. Husband is planning on going to bed early. I just glared at him and said he’s cramping my style. I’m communing with my peeps here.

• LOL 20
  • Love 3

Hi pounders!  Enjoying a glass of red wine while reading your comments, my eating habit tonight is going to be veggie chili and steamed cauliflower.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Pounders - I forgot the big news of the day - I gave them my retirement notice! I'm out the last day of July (my birthday is the 1st week in August and I wanted to be free by then). 

I'm gonna stay home and buy stuff from QVC. 

Good for you! I retired in April and wish I had done it sooner.

• Love 8
Just now, Friday said:

Hi pounders!  Enjoying a glass of red wine while reading your comments, my eating habit tonight is going to be veggie chili and steamed cauliflower.  

With or without sugar free jam and grapes?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Azubah said:

My only judgment is that I'm impressed that you got your GED and some college! That must've been a hard path.

It was. I'm dyslexic, which I didn't know until I was in my early 20s.  Reading is still difficult, but I keep going.  I was basically illiterate til I was 23.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Yup did you see his face when Dr Now says he scheduled Rena's surgery?  Angry jealousy.  He always had to come first, she's just convenient to have around.  Hey fella why don't you go home by yourself, you selfish prick?  Gawd he's repulsive.  

well, someone has to help him pee and open doors for him and be a victim of his abuse . . . .

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

OK. The splayed monkeys on the wall are creeping the shit out of me.

Oh god, I remember them now. VERY creepy. 

6 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I bet he's enjoying every minute of foiling her skin removal surgery. 

Oh, yeah. Once the sick daddy is dealt with, he'll have a laundry list of things he'll crank out to keep her down. Run, Rena!

1 minute ago, aliya said:

Pounders - I forgot the big news of the day - I gave them my retirement notice! I'm out the last day of July (my birthday is the 1st week in August and I wanted to be free by then). 

CONGRATULATIONS! I am pea green with envy. Two more years for me, sad face. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Phantom pain. He misses it and dreams of holding it and hugging it and calling it George.

Ha!! I nearly choked to death laughing when I saw this.   I think I just lost a post in cyberspace.

Oh, well..... it probably wasn't as profound as I thought it was.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, QuinnInND said:

It was. I'm dyslexic, which I didn't know until I was in my early 20s.  Reading is still difficult, but I keep going.  I was basically illiterate til I was 23.

So many who have issues just let them rule. You did not. YAY YOU!

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh god, I remember them now. VERY creepy. 

Oh, yeah. Once the sick daddy is dealt with, he'll have a laundry list of things he'll crank out to keep her down. Run, Rena!

CONGRATULATIONS! I am pea green with envy. Two more years for me, sad face. 

I bought two tickets for the Mega Millions.  If I win I'm retiring from Accounting and following Iron Maiden on their world tour.

• LOL 14
  • Love 10
Just now, Twopper said:

Ha!! I nearly choked to death laughing when I saw this.   I think I just lost a post in cyberspace.

Oh, well..... it probably wasn't as profound as I thought it was.

I shall mourn it properly

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

Congratulations!

• Love 3

That “smothered mother” show is beyond creepy.  I feel bad for any significant others of the daughters.  They will always be second, third, or fourth choice.  The one chick that’s pregnant...woah boy.  That kids father better be prepared to be not involved in that kid’s life.  

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

You should be so proud!

• Love 11
Just now, WhitneyWhit said:

I feel like I remember Sarah yet feel like I've never seen her before as well

She must have been very boring for most of us to not remember her.

• Love 4

Sarah and Mommy dearest having a quiet argument, and I love it.  Sarah needs to do what she was planning, and send Mom back home to stew in her own juices.   Then have her friend move in, or someone else, and stay in Houston.     Mom will never let Sarah go, and if she could sabotage Sarah, then she would.   

Rena looks wonderful!   Rena will get all of the attention, and Lee is going to go ballistic, I don't need to crystal ball to see that.   

• Love 12
Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

That “smothered mother” show is beyond creepy.  I feel bad for any significant others of the daughters.  They will always be second, third, or fourth choice.  The one chick that’s pregnant...woah boy.  That kids father better be prepared to be not involved in that kid’s life.  

Sharing bath water??  🤢🤢🤢

• Love 3
Just now, QuinnInND said:

God bless you. Out of 6 kids in my family I was the only one without dyslexia. My father was dyslexic too. So is my significant other. Be very proud of all you have accomplished! It is such a difficult problem to overcome.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Right???  I only made it thru the 6th grade (don't judge.. Lots of reasons, and I've gotten my GED and some college since) and I knew that was wrong! 

I was an English major and this stuff makes me sad. My boss does it all the time and it drives me apeshit.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

So many who have issues just let them rule. You did not. YAY YOU!

Thank you! My husband was the one who figured out what was "wrong" with me, and helped me. My MIL is a teacher, and she helped too. I'm the luckiest girl in the world! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Good for you! I retired in April and wish I had done it sooner.

My sister has been retired for a year now. She teases me about getting up early, having to make my lunch, dealing with office stuff. Yeah. I'll be happy when this albatross is off of my neck. 

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, aliya said:

Congratulations I'm so happy for you

• Love 6