Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Janine LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

The new THISCLOSE mom/daughter show gives me the creeps. Sharing the same bath water, sleeping in the same bed, WTF? Please TLC don't show any of these pairs expanding the parameters of their relationships, if you know what I mean. 😒

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Janie is cock-eyed now, as in she's eying Doug's . . . well, you get the idea.  I'll let myself out. 

Now you MADE ME think............................could she be a v*rg*n ?

ACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Is there only one cab driver in Houston that has a wheelchair ramp, or did production make a deal with this one guy to transport Janine all the time?

"Her and me" - not that I am expecting grammatical eloquence from someone willing to date Janine, but can't anyone on this show use pronouns correctly?

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Doug looks creepy.

Cat yoga?   It was worth it to see the cute kitties.  I  think I  want another cat.

I am still in shock that she used the walker at Dr Now's office; I may faint.

I would be up to some kitten yoga.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

My vet uses the spray cheese when he examines my cat. The cat is too busy licking cheese to realise what's going on.

I saw a collection of pictures of cats attempting to hide from the vet and in the background of one of them was a can of spray cheese. I was wondering what they did with it!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

I always ordered Mc D.'s honey mustard sauce in California.  Have they discontinued it?  Haven't been since Happy Meal days---son is now 26.  It was a good sauce.

Not in Canada, anyway. And KFC changed their honey mustard recently to some horrible "southern" style. And Burger King's has never been good.

... don't judge me, okay. I think I once did an actual spreadsheet on which fast food place had the best dipping sauce. I was 19 and really stoned. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What kind of guy wants to meet a woman who used to weigh 600 pounds, makes being utterly helpless and dependent her life's work, and won't even WALK?

And squeals when she is poked.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

The new THISCLOSE mom/daughter show gives me the creeps. Sharing the same bath water, sleeping in the same bed, WTF? Please TLC don't show any of these pairs expanding the parameters of their relationships, if you know what I mean. 😒

Parents aren’t meant to be friends!

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

The one mom kisses her daughter's pregnancy pee stick. After it had been used. 

I'm not sure if this means it's not the show for me or if it's totally the show for me. 

• LOL 18

Man, her cutesy shit is all sort of creepy—as is her Jame-Gumb-looking boyfriend.

2 minutes ago, AnnaBaptist said:

Is there only one cab driver in Houston that has a wheelchair ramp, or did production make a deal with this one guy to transport Janine all the time?

"Her and me" - not that I am expecting grammatical eloquence from someone willing to date Janine, but can't anyone on this show use pronouns correctly?

Justin can.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Janine seems like the type who'd quickly discard her cat should Doug tell her he's allergic. 

I don't like this woman. AT. ALL.

I can see it now.

“Honey, I’m allergic to cats”

(sound of window opening and closing)

“Luckily I don’t have a cat.” 

• LOL 12
2 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

I’m laughing so hard at y’all’s comments, I can hardly type. Or think of anything cute to say. 

Exactly.....I’m squealing like Janine   

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, her date totally has the bodies of his ex-girlfriends stacked like cord wood in his basement. 

He looks like the guy that found Caylee Anthony’s remains... 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Still don't like her all that much, but I am glad she lost the weight and is walking --even with the walker.   So she is successful, but I don't quite feel as excited for her as I have for some others.

Good night for now.  See you next time, if there is a next time!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I see Janine has purchased sexy purple satin sheets for all her sexy times with Doug and...

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Damn, I have been with my man over 10 years and I still don't like him seeing my stomach, she just lays her sagging gut right out in front of Doug. Talk about a boner killer.

She shows off that horror show belly but she puts on a wig. I don't get it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I can only  hope that 1. the storms pass and 2. I can stay awake long enough to catch the rerun so I can see the end of the show. I feel cheated. $#**& tornadoes.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Damn, I have been with my man over 10 years and I still don't like him seeing my stomach, she just lays her sagging gut right out in front of Doug. Talk about a boner killer.

BEST COMMENT IF THE NIGHT

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Gawd, she's still grimacing and wincing when she so much as wiggles a toe. Histrionic much? 

I like how the cat was like, "Nah, this is my corner of the bed. You do you, I'm gonna snooze." 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8