Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Who's that 40 year old haggard looking woman standing next to Kendall?  She has no shape whatsoever.  She might as well be a board.  No hips, no waist.  Nothing.  Kendall looks healthily skinny, if that's possible. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

I'd love to have them all do a guest contestant spot on ANTM so that Tyra can talk about dead eyes, weak walks, etc.  Does that show still exist?  

From Wiki: "The show's cancellation was confirmed on October 14, 2015 and the series concluded on December 4, 2015. It was the last show originally from UPN to end its run. In February 2016, it was announced that the show had been picked up by VH1. Tyra Banks will not be returning to host the show but will still serve as executive producer, and it is likely the judging panel will be revamped. It was then officially announced that Rita Ora would be serving as the host and a judge of the upcoming twenty-third cycle."

2 hours ago, toolazy said:

She's not. It's just a photo.   I don't think models get to do things like that to themselves, do they?

They can, but they'd lose a lot of work if they did. Designers want the attention to be on the clothes, not the model's tats.

She looks amazing there but this trend of women aggressively sticking their legs out of the slits in their gowns has got to stop.  I hope she continues to leave her face alone (or at least mostly alone) because she really is beautiful and even better, interesting looking. At least compared her former interesting looking sisters, Kylie & Kim. 

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, toolazy said:

She looks amazing there but this trend of women aggressively sticking their legs out of the slits in their gowns has got to stop.  I hope she continues to leave her face alone (or at least mostly alone) because she really is beautiful and even better, interesting looking. At least compared her former interesting looking sisters, Kylie & Kim. 

Definitely agree about the leg thrusting. We had enough of that lookee-my-leg from Angelina Jolie.

What pointy shoes! You can see most of her toes. Looks like they have to make that style of shoe about three inches longer than your foot, in order for there to be enough room for your toes ahead of the pointed part.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, toolazy said:

She looks amazing there but this trend of women aggressively sticking their legs out of the slits in their gowns has got to stop.  

Couldn't agree more, it looks ridiculous. "Look at my leg! I am sooo sexy, look at it! LOOK AT IT!"

• Love 7

Disappointed that she seems to have had her lips done.  She most certainly did not need that surgery, and it makes her look more like Kylie - which is not really a good thing at this point.  Kendall needs to keep a firm hold on her original style - she is by far the most natural of all the sisters.

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Nutella said:

Sadly it looks like she has already done plenty to her face.

Not by the standards of her sisters.  And whatever she has done hasn't stopped her from looking like herself.  

3 minutes ago, toolazy said:

Not by the standards of her sisters.  And whatever she has done hasn't stopped her from looking like herself.  

In the few scenes on the show where she's in minimal makeup, she doesn't look like she's had anything done.  Last week I re-watched the episode from Season 10 where Kylie was dancing around to admitting she'd had her lips done, Kim was swearing up and down she was 100% natural, and Kendall kept interjecting (and being ignored and talked-over) that she didn't think anyone needed to have any work done.  There was a more than a hint of holier-than-though, like she was the only sister who hadn't had anything done.

She's definitely had a nose job, and sadly it looks like she's got her lips done recently too. Now the lips thing might fade if she doesn't continue, which I hope she doesn't if only for the sake of her profession. The nose job is pretty standard for showbiz.

Other than that she looks the most natural and I hope she keeps it that way, but it does looks like she'll eventually fall into the same habits her family does, I mean if she can't even resist tweaking herself now, in the prime of her modelling career (that kind of thing could be career suicide if anything goes wrong), I have no hope she'll resist once she ages out of that.

• Love 3

Kendall's definitely had work done. A nose job, a subtle brow lift and probably a little filler in the cheeks as well. Her eyes were always sort of hidden and hooded and now they're lifted and open. She had enough sense to at least keep it natural, up until this recent lip job. 

• Love 6

Here's another picture of her from the Golden Globes with Kylie (who looks awful), & she is in the same exact pose, right down to the hand. Who came up with this ridiculous pose? She's a model for God's sake, she should know how to pose.

DJNSHT0m.jpg

• Love 1

I don't notice the lips on Kendall as much as i notice her eyes.  She clearly had them done, it jumped right out at me.  

Thank you, Angelina for the leg pose.  I think Kimmy did it soon after her.  I don't remember the event but it was when she wore that navy blue gown, and I think it may have had pockets?  It was one of the last normal dresses she wore and she looked really pretty.  But I'm pretty sure she suck her leg out like Angie too.

Kylie just looks gross.  

• Love 3
On 1/9/2017 at 11:04 PM, Shangrilala said:

Kylie just looks gross.  

The way her legs are crossed she looks like she has to pee.

21 hours ago, carrier76 said:

I don't see any work having been done.

I don't usually notice those things, but her eyebrows are looking awfully "high".

• Love 2

her lips are plumped, you can clearly see it here (unfortunately). You could see it even more in recent pics where she wasn't wearing makeup, she definitely did something to them. It's sad. Kendall, listen to yourself, you don't need plastic surgery (but yeah, lip injections are technically not surgery so the Kardashians have always denied it like that). Remember when Kylie tried to tell us she overlined her lips, I mean...

• Love 5
14 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Yet  her makeup is troweled on in these pics.

Because she's a professional is expected to be made up, maybe?  I mean, I don't like to wear shoes but I do wear shoes to work because it's expected.  

• Love 1
On 11/25/2016 at 11:03 AM, ms.o said:

Photo from thanksgiving. Kendall absolutely got her lips done. Over lined lips my ass

I have to admit Kaitlyn looks pretty here.  She had thinning hair on top, and I want to know her hair secret, it's very good.

also, if Kendall had her lips done, they are very subtle and flattering.  I've always  thought she was absolutely gorgeous and worthy of being a model. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I have to admit Kaitlyn looks pretty here.  She had thinning hair on top, and I want to know her hair secret, it's very good.

Extensions or a wig, unless she had her head Bosleyed.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1

The upper lip in the Thanksgiving pic has very obviously been injected. It's not just the volume of the lip, but also the way it projects out, kind of like a  duckbill. She's not wearing any lip liner in it either, so she can't claim Kylie's old "overlining" excuse. I think seeing her sisters undergo progressively more invasive procedures must have been a complete mind-fuck to the point that she got sucked into it even though it could ruin her modeling career.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 4

I will say that Kendall's work is HELLA more subtle then her sisters so I wont give her too much crap.  She just needs to be careful because it's easy to let it get out of control (*cough*kylie*cough*)

• Love 3
On 1/12/2017 at 5:06 PM, GaT said:

She's denying any plastic surgery. On one hand, she's right, she's already a model, so why would she mess with her face? On the other, how many times have we heard this from other members of her family & it was a lie? So who knows.

Plastic surgery done right is very subtle (unless the person wants something outrageous or the surgeon overdid it). I have personally had a conservative brow lift, blepharoplasty (eyelid reduction), and a lower lip reduction (not all at the same time) and LITERALLY absolutely no one noticed, unless I pointed it out.  Only a few close friends and family know. Someone might compliment my looks, but that's about it. I am not the type someone would think would have plastic surgery. Kendall most definitely did.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Artsda said:

“Kendall Jenner and Adwoa Aboah, they’re very different, but that’s exactly what’s great about them,” Wang says. “What I’m drawn to is the girl who’s doing her thing, speaking her mind, in a way that’s cool and aspirational but also relatable. I know people think those qualities don’t go together, but a good collection, for me, has to be all those things. And the girls I cast, they embody that attitude.”

Kendall does none of those things.  She is the epitome of un-relatable.  The only reason she's on that cover is because of her last name.  Can't celebrate diversity without throwing in a couple of white people and making sure they're right in the middle.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

PULEEEZE!!! Celebrating "modern American women", they are all super skinny except for Ashley Graham(who by the way is the only one in a non print short...wonder why???? They probably didn't make the shorts the other women are wearing in her size...so nothings changed by having a plus size model in the group.  We will feature you, but no designer wants to make plus size clothes!

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, stacyasp said:

PULEEEZE!!! Celebrating "modern American women", they are all super skinny except for Ashley Graham(who by the way is the only one in a non print short...wonder why???? They probably didn't make the shorts the other women are wearing in her size...so nothings changed by having a plus size model in the group.  We will feature you, but no designer wants to make plus size clothes!

And Ashley's boobs are hidden behind Kendall's back, her hand is strategically placed on her thigh so that it looks smaller, and Gigi's arm is around her waist to make that look smaller too. Diversity, my foot.

1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

“Kendall Jenner and Adwoa Aboah, they’re very different, but that’s exactly what’s great about them,” Wang says. “What I’m drawn to is the girl who’s doing her thing, speaking her mind, in a way that’s cool and aspirational but also relatable. I know people think those qualities don’t go together, but a good collection, for me, has to be all those things. And the girls I cast, they embody that attitude.”

Kendall does none of those things.  She is the epitome of un-relatable.  The only reason she's on that cover is because of her last name.  Can't celebrate diversity without throwing in a couple of white people and making sure they're right in the middle.

The quote from a designer is a load of crap and a variation of what they say every year about the models du jour.

• Love 6