Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Mercedes' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, ams1001 said:

New hair! I like this one better.

Me too! I think Lola's very pretty no matter which hair she has on though.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

I need popcorn. Something I can continuously eat. (And not gain too much weight).

That and a cup of coffee because this episode is starting to bore me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

So off to Lola to write a letter to Daddy?   Therapy every other week.  I would think she would need to go twice a week plus I would send her to group therapy with other patients.   It is already 9:30, and she is still almost as heavy as when she started.    This season has not had many success stories with his female patients.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Nobody is judging daddy rapist Lola? Really!? Well sistah you better believe I am! Child puleeze...............

I am so pissed off hearing that psychobabble bullshit.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments.
  • Love 18

Oh dead god. Enough with the letters!

And now we're writing one on toilet paper to flush down the toilet. Is daddy buried in the septic tank?

ETA: Sorry. The letter will be written on a "tissue." Which seems...sorta not even possible.

No one is judging dad for sexually abusing his daughter? Really? Guess I'm nobody, because I would love to track down his rotting corpse, dig it up and throw it off a cliff into a raging bonfire, then take the bones and ground them up into fertilizer.

But that's just me, I guess. heh

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

So off to Lola to write a letter to Daddy?   Therapy every other week.  I would think she would need to go twice a week plus I would send her to group therapy with other patients.   It is already 9:30, and she is still almost as heavy as when she started.    This season has not had many success stories with his female patients.  

Instead of a letter it's going to be tiny pieces of tissue that she can flush away.  Shouldn't she also sing "I'm gonna flush that man right out of my hair?"

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Write it on tissue...then wipe your ass with it!  Fire Lola, please!!

Not gonna lie, this sounds like it could be pretty therapeutic, actually. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I really can't get with so many of these folks saying they "hope" they lost [fill in the blank]. How could she think she is in the 600's and but in reality gained eight pounds? Why can't they feel the difference between weight loss and weight gain, especially when they are mobile?

ITA......I know when I've put on just a few lbs by the way my clothes feel.  Can't imagine weighing as much as any of these folks, I couldn't handle eating all of the fast food and not eating any vegetables.  (Potatoes don't count!)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh dead god. Enough with the letters!

And now we're writing one on toilet paper to flush down the toilet. Is daddy buried in the septic tank?

He should be seeing he was a piece of shit.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh noes! Mercedes is sooooo busy she can't do Lola's assignment. WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING??

Busy working her 24-hour a day job as a food processor.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
(edited)

The tissue thing is beyond absurd. You can't write on tissues. Is the production crew playing games with us??

ETA: And can you imagine Dr. Now's reaction to that "therapy?"

Edited by CalpurniaF
More
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, aliya said:

I missed the 'no salad zone.'  Who said it and why? 

Mercedes said that she could not order the right kind of food to be delivered in her neighborhood after a certain time of night. 

Dr. Now said "The best excuse you can come up with is that you are living in a 'No-Salad Zone'?

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh noes! Mercedes is sooooo busy she can't do Lola's assignment. WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING??

Well, you see, it was raining. And then she got her period. And then she needed a fried chicken break...

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, String Theory said:

I wonder if Lola has to hold her breath?  Can't imagine what that room smells like.

I was thinking the same thing. The potty won't be emptied until one of the kids does it, Mercedes isn't bathing until someone helps hose her down, Brandon reminded us she breaks wind and I'm sure it's most convincing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Hi pounders— I’m late to the party due to a happy hour event. (I had some Chardonnay + fish tacos 😋)

I’ve been DYING to connect with guys all week. My coworker revealed the CRAZIEST news.... her sister was working in healthcare in Houston recently and went out on a few dates with Dr Now!!!!! She met him through a dating website. I don’t have a lot of details, but she did share photos!!! Can you believe it???

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, CircusPeanuts said:

Hi pounders— I’m late to the party due to a happy hour event. (I had some Chardonnay + fish tacos 😋)

I’ve been DYING to connect with guys all week. My coworker revealed the CRAZIEST news.... her sister was working in healthcare in Houston recently and went out on a few dates with Dr Now!!!!! She met him through a dating website. I don’t have a lot of details, but she did share photos!!! Can you believe it???

Oh. My. God!!!!!! 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, String Theory said:

I wonder if Lola has to hold her breath?  Can't imagine what that room smells like.

I wondered if she has Vicks Vaporub under her nose. It's the best smell-masking trick ever.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

"No Little Person like to be picked up by an adult."

Yeah? Tell that to my 4'9" best friend who still demands I pick her up and give her spinnies when we're trashed together (I'm 5'10").

• LOL 10