Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Rules of Engagement

• Start Topic

Jax and Brittany celebrate their engagement at a fairytale-themed party; Ariana confronts Lisa Vanderpump; Brittany must inform Lala that she's excluded from her wedding party; Scheana reveals she's been with another guy.

Airs April 29, 2019.

6 minutes ago, jkitty said:

Did Lisa wear white to the engagement party? What a C U Next Tuesday. So tacky. 

Does the red bra underneath help?  lol

Agree white is inappropriate.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Adam, run far, run fast.

Fake your death, change your name and pretend this never happened.

Not to say that I don’t think Scheana also dodged a passive aggressive anger fueled bullet....

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
12 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

I don’t think there’s a rule about white except for the wedding.  Even if there is, etiquette wentout the window when Jax and Brittany threw themselves an engagement party.  You don’t throw parties in your own honor.

Maybe there is not a “rule” to the extent that they exist, but it definitely has the potential to offend. There are a million other colors. Why wear the one that the star of the show - particularly one as obsessed with the title “bride” as Brittany - is likely to be in? And when you are already a stand-out guest? And it wasn’t even like it was a pants suit or something. It was basically the cousin of Brittany’s dress with the addition of an exposed undergarment. A quick google search seems to agree with me. You can go there if you want, but why would you want to?

From https://www.marthastewartweddings.com/640230/can-guests-wear-white-engagement-party

“So, can you wear white to the engagement party?

If you don't care about potentially upsetting the bride, be our guest, but your best bet is to save your favorite white, or white-ish, dress for another occasion. If you have a good relationship with the bride and are not sure whether or not your dress even comes close to question, consider calling or texting her in advance of her engagement party to check. Should the party be a surprise, you'll definitely want to leave the white dress in your closet. However, if you're set on wearing some form of cream or white to at least one pre-wedding event, this is probably the time to do it. Since it's not a party that's thrown specifically in honor of the bride, but rather in honor of the couple, you may be able to get away with it.”

Edited by jkitty
  • Love 8

I'm embarrassed for Scheana.  I'm still not clear what her and Adam's relationship was all about -- but why have sex with another guy (first date)?  But I am old, repressed, and have some self respect. lol. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
Just now, farmgal4 said:

Brittany’s mother has had a lot of work done on her face, but she was totally ignored on camera this season.  Wonder why?

I noticed this too.  She was only shown for a moment or two on the last few episodes.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Jack and Brittany sprang for a flower wall and wedding type cake but no full bar?  

Scheana is just trying to trap a guy so bad, it’s pathetic.

I smell a pregnancy scare in the near future

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I wonder if Lisa’s dress was actually pink and just appeared white on tv. Isn’t pink her thing?

this is my second season watching this show. I hate myself more every time I watch an episode or investing any time in this show like typing this pointless message. Lord help me resist watching another minute of  VPR. #sorryfofty

Edited by iloveit
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I noticed this too.  She was only shown for a moment or two on the last few episodes.

You know she was seething after paying to have cosmetic procedures done so she would look good on camera, but then she was totally ignored.

Does Brittany’s laugh get on anyone else’s nerves?

Edited by farmgal4
  • Love 19

OMG I wanna punch Scheana in the throat with her ranting and Botox-frozen Kardashian-crying hugging and weeping on Mamaw at her own grand-daughter's engagement party.  What a self-obsessed twat.  It takes a lot to look like the worst person in this crowd.

#savethepenguin damn I wanna adopt one too.  And a cheetah if possible.

• Love 24
5 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

You know she was seething after paying to have cosmetic procedures done so she would look good on camera, but then she was totally ignored.

Does Brittany’s laugh get on anyone else’s nerves?

She sounds like woodpecker.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

She basically told Adam that she got with the other guy in order to force Adam to realize that he loves her. #fail

It must kill scheana that the other girls are getting married and she isnt

She really needs therapy

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Brittany’s mother has had a lot of work done on her face, but she was totally ignored on camera this season.  Wonder why?

i noticed she changed her lipstick and her makeup has definitely lightened up!  maybe she read this forum.

• Love 6

The best part of the Scheana/Adam bit (was there a good part?) was her tearfully explaining that she didn't tell him about the penguin adoption after he begged to leave and she held onto him to stop because: "it wasn't the right time". 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4