Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

On 12/14/2022 at 1:40 AM, GeeGolly said:

Was that Robyn's cookies speech? The speech she gave to the Brown girls?

Robyn makes it sound like she and David sat side by side in rocking chairs, she in her Victorian high collared dress, as he begged her, date after rocking chair date, for sex until she finally lifted her dress and said okay take my cookie. It couldn't have been two 20 somethings dating who were sexually attracted to each other so they did what horny folks do.

And what about David's cookie? And Kody - didn't he give his cookie to three different women before Robyn came along? 🍪

Yep, but the Douchecanoe said he never LOVED those women, so IMHO, they're about even in the cookie department!

Wowza! I see now why the site was closed for renovations yesterday!

• Like 7
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Looks like Gabe deleted his Instagram.

Hopefully he’s okay. It was sad to see him so hurt. Maybe he’s trying to disconnect from it all, sometimes removing social media can be an emotionally healthy thing. 

• Like 11
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Hopefully he’s okay. It was sad to see him so hurt. Maybe he’s trying to disconnect from it all, sometimes removing social media can be an emotionally healthy thing. 

I think he probably is. The scene was filmed a while ago- BUT every person on the internet doesn’t need to be privy to his most private thoughts, along with a way to contact him to give feedback.

Opinions are like belly buttons and I don’t blame him if he didn’t want to have to listen to/read that. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

I do too, I just hope she put her foot down to polygamy 6because IIRC Mitch was leaning towards that wasn't he?

I thought Mitch was camera shy, noncommittal, to be polite bc of family members in polygamy.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

I think it’s a picture of Chris Pine. If it is it’s pretty clever. I assume Chris is short for Christmas and it’s on a pine tree. Or maybe someone just has a crush on him.

Yes I thought that was so clever!!! Chris Pine is an underrated Chris in my option. 

RoberttheBrown is Garrison, his legal name is Robert Garrison. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
44 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Are the legs of the couch supposed to look like that?

The way it dips in the middle and toward the right side, it may be a wee bit overloaded.

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

Love the picture, but can someone identify the people? I don't even know who Robert is. Isn't Paedon the son Kody says doesn't fit in? I know the oldest group- Logan, Leon, Aspyn, Mykelti, Maddie and Hunter, and I know Robyn's younger two and Savannah and Truly, but the middles except for sweet Gabe are confusing for me to ID. TIA

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, BAForever said:

Love the picture, but can someone identify the people? I don't even know who Robert is. Isn't Paedon the son Kody says doesn't fit in? I know the oldest group- Logan, Leon, Aspyn, Mykelti, Maddie and Hunter, and I know Robyn's younger two and Savannah and Truly, but the middles except for sweet Gabe are confusing for me to ID. TIA

Robert is Garrison (his legal name is Robert Garrison), he’s Janelle’s 4th child. Paedon (Christine’s only son) is sitting on the right. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
19 hours ago, gingerella said:

I do too, I just hope she put her foot down to polygamy because IIRC Mitch was leaning towards that wasn't he?

I always wondered if he just said that because he was trying to keep the peace with Kody until after the wedding.  Aspyn seemed pretty clear that she had no interest in plural marriage just like Maddie did.  I hope they are happy together.

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Adiba said:

If I didn’t know better, I’d think Gwen was becoming a sister wife from this post 😜

4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Apparently people had that thought.

C76276F8-436A-466C-8298-C693928D1EFE.jpeg

This is funny. But they aren’t having a long engagement. July is SOON! Glad Gwen can poke fun at herself. 

• Like 11

Once again, this family shows total oblivion.  She didn't think to check in insurance beforehand?  "Back pain and posture deterioration" are almost certainly not going to be legitimate reasons for insurance to cover that kind of surgery. Her doctor would have (or should have) known that.

Like dear old dad who thought he could just check himself into a hospital at will, Gwen thinks she can have surgery just because she decides she wants it.  She would have had to have a history of treatment failures such as PT and some documented evidence that the back pain was a direct result of large breasts.

There are people out there that have true medical issues that they are fighting with insurance companies for and she bitches about what is essentially a cosmetic procedure?  

PS, it's not the fault of the medical facilty if insurance doesn't cover the procedure.  It's up to the patient to do the research.

These people never fail to look like idiots.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3

I agree they should have figured this out prior to the procedure, but breast reduction can absolutely be a medical need. My friend had back and shoulder issues by the time she was an adult and her insurance covered it. She had a second reduction 20 years later and insurance once again covered it.

Permanently carrying the equivalent to two babies strapped to your chest can be hard to live with.

• Like 19
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

My friend had back and shoulder issues by the time she was an adult and her insurance covered it.

But did she have documentation of trying oher treatments first?  That's makes a difference in the decision.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1