Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

I have been watching Aurora this season with interest, because (here, or on Reddit?), I saw speculation that Aurora was pregnant. Oh wait, it was because of Gabe's references to not seeing his family for 9 mo. 

Anyway, I can't tell. She has definitely gained weight, and seems self conscious about it. She pulls her big sweaters around her when the camera is on her. It seems she is edited out of a lot of scenes. Very odd.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

She has probably just gained weight from never leaving the house.  She can't be pregnant--Robyn wouldn't let her near a boy until she decided to arrange a marriage for her.

I wonder how Aurora will meet someone— probably through those in Robyn’s and Kody’s circle that they approve of—not far from “arranged,” really. Robyn might be telling her to get her “scent out there” soon.

• Love 5
On 1/30/2022 at 8:17 PM, ginger90 said:

Paedon and Logan video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZDPuiHJ_En/

I love this.  I feel like Paedon was definitely the most ignored son, being the kid of the least favored wife in a house full of girls.  I am so glad he hangs out with Logan.  I think he's also pretty close with Janelle's boys.  These kinds of bonds make me feel better about the absent piece of crud they have as a father.  I'm sure it bugs Kody to no end that his sons are successfully making their way through life without needing his superior guidance and stellar life advice.

And I have seen the Oreos and mustard challenge, but Oreos and pickle juice??  Yuck!  

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Kbo said:

I miss Logan on the show. I totally respect him for getting off the crazy train, but he was always my favorite Brown offspring. 

Me too - Then Hunter was a very close second. Maddie third until she did a 180 on her life plans when she met Caleb.  Not that I particularly dislike him.  That’s about the time I quit watching 

• Love 5
On 1/27/2022 at 7:02 AM, riverblue22 said:

She has probably just gained weight from never leaving the house.  She can't be pregnant--Robyn wouldn't let her near a boy until she decided to arrange a marriage for her.

But don't forget that Robyn had three kids and married Kody as a virgin! So baby miracles can happen....

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
On 2/3/2022 at 1:02 PM, ginger90 said:

February 25, 2019:

12997915-6907-465A-B722-D28C7F92C566.jpeg

So, apparently it is possible for Brown kids to join the Mormon church? (Just searched the internet and Stormin’ Mormons do indeed belong to the LDS)A few years back, Maddie tried to join and was refused. I seem to remember that Mykelti tried to join at one point too but I may be wrong here….

So why was Garrison taken in and baptized but not Maddie? My gut feeling is because she, unlike Garrison, seems more than happy to cash in on the Brown fame.  Maddie never misses any opportunity for attention or cash (whether it’s on tv or social media) and it has backfired upon her a few times.With Garrison, you don’t have to be afraid of fame-whoring I guess… He doesn’t really seem to like it anyway.

• Love 9
On 2/5/2022 at 10:07 AM, LilyD said:

So why was Garrison taken in and baptized but not Maddie?

In a "faith" where god whispers in the ear of the head prophets, I'd say it's because he's a male.  They don't have much use for women in that outfit other than to pop out kids and run MLMs so that they can tithe back money.

Not saying the notoriety of the mouthy Brown girls isn't involved at all though.

Edited by Cetacean
spelling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18

What’s even more interesting to me is that most of the other adult Brown kids do not participate in Mormon-like lifestyles, such as not drinking, cursing, or cohabitating before marriage. It makes me wonder how well Garrison fits in with his older siblings. 

• Love 4

I've been following Paedon on TikTok and he is a remarkable young man.

This video seems to speak volumes about his upbringing

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdkVdaHD/

In this one he speaks about his body issues as a child and how the show made it worse.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdk4wttS/

And if I were just watching this video and did not know his background I would assume he was the child of lesbian parents 

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdkVYCn2/

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, Lsk02 said:

What’s even more interesting to me is that most of the other adult Brown kids do not participate in Mormon-like lifestyles, such as not drinking, cursing, or cohabitating before marriage. It makes me wonder how well Garrison fits in with his older siblings. 

I’m sure he’s fine. The older Brown-kids have a lot of respect and love for each other (not sure about Mariah though). Also, all Janelle’s boys don’t seem to be overly worried about other people’s visions and opinions. They make decisions they stand for and live accordingly. Garrison probably found what he was looking for within the LDS. And if it makes him happy……

• Love 16

Wasn't Logan aiming for a physical therapist career?  Or maybe it was Michelle.

I'm happy for them not televising their wedding just to fatten Kootie's (and RobChyn's) wallet.  I hope any of the other kids will follow suit with their eventual weddings.

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Wasn't Logan aiming for a physical therapist career?  Or maybe it was Michelle.

I'm happy for them not televising their wedding just to fatten Kootie's (and RobChyn's) wallet.  I hope any of the other kids will follow suit with their eventual weddings.

This is Michelle’s, she works at UNLV:

CD5A7B29-D7C5-4C85-BD5B-B06651BCC019.jpeg

I don’t recall physical therapy being mentioned, but Logan is an EMT.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

This is Michelle’s, she works at UNLV:

CD5A7B29-D7C5-4C85-BD5B-B06651BCC019.jpeg

I don’t recall physical therapy being mentioned, but Logan is an EMT.

I must have confabulated that from some other kid (or show!)  

They both are career-oriented, and I know that Michelle donated a kidney to an unrelated person awhile back. I hope they have been, and will continue to be, a happy couple.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Logan looks good. Professional. 

I also like that he doesn’t include “Brown Family Entertainment” on his résumé.

There are a few kids that probably realise it's going to work against them (Logan, Hunter, Paedon, and I am guessing Aspyn, Garrison* and Gabe)

Then there are a few who probably  believe it will open doors...(Maddie, Mykelti, Dayton, Aurora and maybe Breanna and Gwen?)

* Garrison...just a thought: He seems to call himself Robert Brown (per his SM activities) His birth name is Robert Garrison btw. It could be that he doesn't like the name Garrison as a first name  but it wouldn't surprise me if he uses  Robert on social media because he hopes to avoid unwanted "Sister Wives publicity' and tries to stay fairly anonymous? Janelle keeps calling him Garrison, so it's not that he officially changed his first name  to Robert like Dayton (or Robyn) did as he was born David Preston.

• Love 9

I've officially added Paedon to my "Awesome Browns-list" It's still a lot shorter than my Brown shit-list though.

It makes me sad to hear him speak out on how he feels about the show. As a lot of us out here have said; they are victims of their parents's business venture and hunt for fame. But a few days ago I have come to the realisation that this show also offered them a chance for a normal future, away from the clutches of the AUB and a polygamist life, making me feel less guilty for watching it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

I can't wait to get home and follow Paedon on Tik Tok.  I always really liked him.  He shattered my ice-cold heart by breaking down in tears when Kody pulled the "we're moving to Vegas in 15 minutes" BS on his unsuspecting children.  I also appreciated when Paedon said that he was not going to go to Utah with the rest of the family in support of polygamy.  He rocks.

And I love that he told Ysabel she was beautiful!  Christine and Janelle's kids seem to really love and support one another.  Meanwhile, somewhere in Utah there's a snowflake planning a royal wedding with an unlimited budget, and in Flagstaff five other Brownies are sequestered in a seven-bedroom mansion, shades drawn, with only each other, a raggedy-headed nutjob and a sob machine for company, and a moat filled with alligators if they get any ideas to escape.

I'd say I feel sad for Robyn's kids but considering the short straw that many of Janelle and Christine's kids drew in relation to Kody, I'm fine with it.

On 2/7/2022 at 3:36 PM, ginger90 said:

He posted a video a while ago. In it he was doing some work at a property ( he was actually in Utah).

From the comments:

87615D6E-E446-4979-B4C7-BE395ECCDFE6.jpeg

I am SO HERE for this shade, let me tell you.  I am patiently waiting for Truely's tell-all book but I am cool if Paedon writes his first.

• Love 19
14 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I am SO HERE for this shade, let me tell you.  I am patiently waiting for Truely's tell-all book but I am cool if Paedon writes his first.

Or Gabe and Garrison co-authoring one? Kody has admitted that his relationship with the boys is on the rocks because they refuse to adore, respect and obey their mean and idiotic dad.  Kody seems lucky though: The kids aren't as self-entered, mean and obsessed with money and fame as dad. The adult Brown kids seem to be too decent to lynch daddy-dear on SM, tv or in a book.  Well, maybe apart from Maddie? She seems capable of doing this as she happily sells her little family to reality tv as well. Fortunately for him,  she still considers herself to be daddy's favourite princess...

(Yes she is probably conveniently forgetting about Ari here!)

• Love 12

I didn't know where to put this but here seems like the best place 😀 I haven't been here long but just wanted to say what a great bunch of people. Everyone is friendly, nobody gets nasty with one another, views are respected if not always agreed on and it's just a nice environment to be. And you guys all crack me up too x 

Oops thought this was in small talk lol

Edited by Pooky
Wrong topic
  • Love 23