Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Obviously it allowed him to ignore everyone else.  Why aren’t he and Robyn in any of  the photos interacting with the family?  Instead they are hiding out in the background.  

I say good for them if they were snubbed.  Making an appearance at all surprised me, and I hope that Kootie was pissed as hell if he had to play nice with David!  😛

37 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

None that have been posted as of now. That doesn’t mean they aren’t in any.

🤮 if they are.  

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Shelbie said:

I’m somewhat surprised to see Kody being helpful and giving a bottle to his grandson. 

I think we are all forgetting that Tony and Mykelti outright said that Kody's favorite son in law "used to be Caleb, but now its Tony."  They are still very much in his corner.

Interesting that some people on reddit saw a mic pack on Leon but I have not seen any others. Gwen had previously said this was not filmed, so people are speculating that Leon officiated.

2 hours ago, EarlGreyTea said:

I like Christine's jumpsuit, but it's a bit too tight. Still, very nice.

It needs to be loosened and hiked up a few inches. And a even tan would have been better.

Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 9.30.30 PM.png

• Like 5
12 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Interesting that some people on reddit saw a mic pack on Leon but I have not seen any others. Gwen had previously said this was not filmed, so people are speculating that Leon officiated.

Whatever they were doing there, that shot of Leon and Meri on reddit is great! Leon looked fantastic. 

• Like 8

I admit I have gone on and on about how dirty and gross Leon always looks, but they’re actually cute cleaned up and in real clothes.  If they did officiate, I kinda love that sibling relationship, but also - shew - Apple does not fall far from the tree does it? Another Brown who overinflates their value while basking in the limelight to officiate a wedding. Just like good ole Dad.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

but also - shew - Apple does not fall far from the tree does it? Another Brown who overinflates their value while basking in the limelight to officiate a wedding. Just like good ole Dad.

I’m not understanding what’s being said here?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I’m not understanding what’s being said here?

I think Leon is like kody. Both actually do very little, think they’re very important, and when it comes time to be the center of attention doing something official - they’re front and center. If Leon is indeed officiating. 

• Like 8
6 hours ago, questionfear said:

Whatever they were doing there, that shot of Leon and Meri on reddit is great! Leon looked fantastic. 

I agree I think that’s the best I’ve ever seen Leon look, it was a nice picture they had with Meri.

• Like 10
On 7/17/2023 at 6:28 PM, mythoughtis said:

Obviously it allowed him to ignore everyone else.  Why aren’t he and Robyn in any of  the photos interacting with the family?  Instead they are hiding out in the background.  

And what about Robyn’s kids. I haven’t seen a hint of them enjoying the festivities.

• Like 3

Everyone looks like they're having a good time in the pics above. Mykelti looks great and the twins are adorable. I agree that Christine's jumpsuit should have been fitted better, though.

I'm glad for Gwen that her father showed up to the wedding. She had said in one of her videos that she invited him to come and hoped that he would (as well as the rest of the Robyn family). 

• Like 8

Robyn's OG kids...there or not?  The video looked like Sobbyn was holding the holy terror Ari, but I didn't see Sol or the older three.

Kootie probably refused to be in the family pic because David was in it.  Mr. Sourpuss was a rill Debbie Downer, I'm sure.

• Like 6
On 7/16/2023 at 3:52 PM, mythoughtis said:

So no Paedon( understood),  Maddie or Savannah ( understood/ distance for both of them)…. And no Kody, Robyn, or offspring.  The split runs deep there.  I do think he was invited and chose not to come because Robyn would  not come and has even manipulated her adult offspring to feel unwelcome.   I don’t think Kody will realize what he’s done for another decade.  

I assume Savannah was there- I saw Janelle…..maybe she was in the back or left early? Savannah is still with Janelle or has she gone away to college?

Thanks to those who reminded me that Savannah was with Maddie for the summer. It would’ve been great if they could’ve flown back for the wedding, even for two or three nights, but I don’t know what Caleb’s work schedule is like and what childcare options they have if Maddie were to be gone overnight. 

• Like 1
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

I assume Savannah was there- I saw Janelle…..maybe she was in the back or left early? Savannah is still with Janelle or has she gone away to college?

Savannah is at Maddie’s for the summer. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I think she was actually holding Mykelti’s daughter Avalon.

You're right...I assumed it was Ari because she's still Sobbyn's "baby."

1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Wonder if she thinks she’s less likely to be confronted if she has a human baby shield.

I think the same.

• Like 4
On 7/16/2023 at 7:24 PM, ginger90 said:

Savanah is staying with Maddie for the summer.

Maddie and her family traveled to Utah for Savanah’s graduation party. I’m thinking one big trip in that timeframe was what they could do.

Oh yes I remember now- thank you. 

6 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Savannah is at Maddie’s for the summer. 

Thanks! 

(edited)

I'm a little confused as to why Savanah did not fly back for the wedding? I know she's with Maddie but it still seems like she could have flown to Arizona for the weekend. Janelle likely has enough money to pay for a plane ticket. 

And with regards to Maddie, I understand not traveling across the country with three little kids. And I get that Caleb might have to work but the wedding was planned well in advance. Seems like she could have arranged a quick trip just by herself - like she did for the Plexus convention.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I'm a little confused as to why Savanah did not fly back for the wedding? I know she's with Maddie but it still seems like she could have flown to Arizona for the weekend. Janelle likely has enough money to pay for a plane ticket. 

And with regards to Maddie, I understand not traveling across the country with three little kids. And I get that Caleb might have to work but the wedding was planned well in advance. Seems like she could have arranged a quick trip just by herself - like she did for the Plexus convention.

Yes I agree, I would think her sister' wedding would be worth a plane ticket and bunking with a sibling if money was tight. But I know childcare is always a concern.

3 hours ago, Orcinus orca said:

Shows where her priorities are....

I dont disagree with you there. 

But with a family that large, it's likely that someone is going to miss a wedding at some point, most of her siblings made it and I wish she and her wife all the happiness. 

• Like 9

Well, speaking as a mom of 2 and grandmother of 2, I can say that traveling cross-country with babies isn’t always so easy. Plane or car! My 2 and the oldest grandchild were no problem, but the newest grandchild—no way! We’re waiting until he’s much older for a plane ride. I don’t blame Maddie.  Who knows what Caleb’s schedule is like. Maybe he couldn’t keep the kids if he’s on call or something. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

Airplane tickets are expensive, even 4 on Southwest and for them to have to wrangle three small children, might seem daunting.  Savanah could help of course, but it would mean a plane ticket for her too.  So that's 4 tickets, Savanah and Maddie, Axel and Eve, baby flies free, meals, hotel room, hope someone else would drive them around.  That's a lot of $$$ and we don't really know for sure if Janelle is rolling in the dough enough for that.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, zenme said:

Well, speaking as a mom of 2 and grandmother of 2, I can say that traveling cross-country with babies isn’t always so easy. Plane or car! My 2 and the oldest grandchild were no problem, but the newest grandchild—no way! We’re waiting until he’s much older for a plane ride. I don’t blame Maddie.  Who knows what Caleb’s schedule is like. Maybe he couldn’t keep the kids if he’s on call or something. 

55 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Airplane tickets are expensive, even 4 on Southwest and for them to have to wrangle three small children, might seem daunting.  Savanah could help of course, but it would mean a plane ticket for her too.  So that's 4 tickets, Savanah and Maddie, Axel and Eve, baby flies free, meals, hotel room, hope someone else would drive them around.  That's a lot of $$$ and we don't really know for sure if Janelle is rolling in the dough enough for that.

Yeah I wouldn’t assume she would bring the kids and Caleb- I would assume Caleb would stay home with the kids (if he could) and Maddie & Savanah would go. 

• Like 4

I am also a mom of Two and a grandma of 4 and 35 years ago, weeks after my daughter was born and my son was 18 mos I flew alone across country to where we were moving.  I continued every 4 mos to do that to keep up family and friend relationships since I was the one that moved.   It was expensive and at times hard but it was important to me for myself and my children.  I agree I just don’t think the wedding was of importance to them.   Not everybody is into weddings and there is going to be a lot of weddings in the Brown family.  

• Like 6
56 minutes ago, DeeReynolds said:

Another thing about Maddie and the wedding, isn't Christine supposed to be getting hitched very soon? Maybe she had to choose one or the other wedding to attend... financial or for other reasons.

Excellent point.  Choosing between two weddings so close together, Maddie may have chose a "mom" wedding over a sib one.  Gwen, ostensibly having a good heart, surely would have understood, and perhaps will see Maddie, then, if she hasn't left for Spain.

• Like 9

Gwen did a livestream today for her Patreon subscribers. She said Maddie wanted to come and they texted back and forth about how much she was going to miss not being there. Gwen was cool with it. The most interesting thing is that R&K were not in the big family photo we all saw. Because they were LATE. 

Remember Logan's graduation?

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
7 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

She said Maddie wanted to come and they texted back and forth about how much she was going to miss not being there.

Didn't Gwen mention Savanah at all? 

On 7/18/2023 at 1:38 PM, RazzleberryPie said:

I think Leon is like kody. Both actually do very little, think they’re very important, and when it comes time to be the center of attention doing something official - they’re front and center. If Leon is indeed officiating. 

I feel like that's a lot of assumptions to make off of one photo. No one has confirmed Leon officiated, and if they did, there's zero evidence they put themselves front and center. The only photo shared of just Leon not in a group photo was Meri's, and leon has been extremely quiet on social media. 

I get that Leon didn't present well on the show, and they've definitely posted some shitty stuff over the years, but in this particular case it's really hard to argue they were remotely kody-like. Their mother shared one photo, otherwise no one's said a thing, and they're getting raked over the coals and compared to their douchebag father for...existing? 

Also, if Leon did officiate it's not like they tackled the officiant and took over-presumably Gwen would have asked for them to get the proper paperwork to be an officiant for the day. 

• Like 18

I'm just catching up on the Browns after a few years out of the loop, would anyone be willing to give me a quick rundown on what the older kids are up to these days?

I know some are quite active on social media but some aren't, and there are so many of them 😅

On 7/21/2023 at 1:13 PM, ElsieEm said:

I'm just catching up on the Browns after a few years out of the loop, would anyone be willing to give me a quick rundown on what the older kids are up to these days?

I know some are quite active on social media but some aren't, and there are so many of them 😅

Sure- Logan married his long term GF Michelle last year, they are childfree and in Las Vegas. Hunter is also in Vegas, I believe he got his degree in nursing. 

Aspyn and her husband are still married (no kids yet), she’s a manager at Kendra Scott (the jewelry store). Paedon and Ysabel are also in Utah with Asypn & Mykelti. Christine moved back there post leaving Kody. 

Gabe and Garrison are in Flagstaff and working/school, living on their own. Savanah just graduated HS and is with Maddy for the summer in NC. Gwen just got married and is in school in Flagstaff, she’s going to study abroad in Spain shortly. 

Leo is still with Audrey and they are living in CO. 

I think all of the adult kids are accounted for. Please anyone correct me if I am mistaken. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

For these MLM cult members, it's certainly paid off.  I hate MLM's (and cults) a lot, but the one positive thingk is that selling crap enabled 3 unwanted and unloved "wives" to leave the toxic couple that is Kootie and Sobbyn.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think all of the adult kids are accounted for. Please anyone correct me if I am mistaken. 

Does anyone know anything about what Robyn’s three oldest are doing?

9 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Didn't David/Dayton graduate and Aurora is going to NAU?  I'm guessing Brianna will go or is going to NAU also.  

Dayton did graduate and Aurora is at NAU. Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So Christine and David took the extended family to London immediately after Gwen's wedding?  Do I have that right?  I am wondering if the trip is on TLC's dime for filming purposes.

They started planning this trip 2 years ago.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 7

Is it just me or do Aspyn and her husband look healthier and younger than they did when they got married??? It would appear to me that distance from the show (and possibly Kootie) helped them really live a better life. 

• Like 15
1 hour ago, MamaGee said:

Is it just me or do Aspyn and her husband look healthier and younger than they did when they got married??? It would appear to me that distance from the show (and possibly Kootie) helped them really live a better life. 

Curiously, everyone seems to look younger and healthier with less Kody in their lives.

I think it was a Dorian Gray situation--they aged while Kody stayed vibrant. Now he is sucking the youth out of Robyn, who is aging with great speed. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

It could be that most of them started to eat healthier after moving out? Christine was brilliant in cooking “child-friendly” food that could be produced fast and in huge quantities, but wasn’t necessarily the healthiest. Veggies were often lacking and I hardly ever saw them eat fruit either.   
It’s not meant to condemn Christine btw. In the early years money was tight and they had lots of mouths to feed. Fruit and veggies are notoriously expensive (at least where I live) whereas less healthy food items are a lot cheaper. And yes, they had more money to spend in later years, but teens, especially boys, eat a lot.  Janelle’s weekly grocery shopping receipt must have been horrendous with those 4 growing boys!

• Like 10