Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

2 min in and Mr. Dreadful says: I don’t know why you watch this *shakes head*. It makes me sick. 

I don’t know, dude. I truly don’t know. 🤷‍♀️

Mr Barb is same way esp when I go into details the next day.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

So Angela called Lacey her cousin, Lacey calls Angela "Aunt"...I wonder what the actual relationship is...

Didn't she say she lives with a son, too? Where's he?

One point for sitting at the table?

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

My eating habit tonight is waiting for room service to bring me a brownie because Universal Studios is the absolute WORST and everything is closed until Saturday for "private parties."

Universal studios is the worst!!!  I was there on February and despite the fact that the park was open until 7, the dining places were closed at 6.  What time did we walk into a dining place 6:01.  Fucking universal!!!! Little Judgey just wanted a hot dog for Christ’s sake.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

How y'all doing? My eating habit was OK today. For lunch I had a Lean Cuisine (the orange chicken with rice is pretty decent) and for dinner I had a slice of thin crust pizza and some cheesy bread.

I love Lean Cuisine! I like the little pizzas and the chicken fettuccine. Also the enchiladas. 

5 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Hey! How y’all doing?  Missed you guys last week.  I got caught up in a sewing project and completely forgot about this.

Glad to have you back Judgey! 

• Love 6

Hi. Pounders!

My eating habit tonight is weird; spinach in beef broth with a little cayenne pepper. It's just what I had a taste for tonight. 

So Angela confirms that underwear are impossible to find for the Poundticipants. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

That growth on her leg is huge, and looks infected (I've watched enough of these to be worried about that), and her abdomen is awful!    This is going to be a sad one.    I feel sorry for her.    I didn't know they made 9X.      At least the niece looks like a healthy weight.   How sad that the niece has to be fostered by the aunt.    

I may not have the best diet, but I don't have a can of soda for breakfast.   

So the daughter, Andrea is the enabler.   The daughter needs to stop before she ends up on Dr. Now's family plan, and the granddaughter is getting so big too.   

Who is she kidding, she's always been overweight, and that wasn't 200 lbs. either.    She must be very short, or lies about her weight.   So she had weight loss surgery already?     150 down is good, partying is  bad.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
Just now, ams1001 said:

How old is she? I missed the opening screen.

Aw, granddaughter is cute. 

"I don't want this life but I can't do nothin' about it"

Stop scarfing down burgers?

She's 44.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love Lean Cuisine! I like the little pizzas and the chicken fettuccine. Also the enchiladas. 

They had a spinach ricotta ravioli that was pretty good but I haven't seen it lately...

• Love 3

Why in earth are they feeding her all that crap?  Seriously I just don't get it.  They see her laying there and deliver food, and watch her gorge, why God why??

Wait for it .... Wait for it.....where's the sex abuse????

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Gbb said:

Happy episode day, Pounders. My eating habit tonight is the rest of my Chipotle burrito bowl from lunch. Hey y’all doing tonight?

Yum, one of my favorites. 

• Love 2

Good evening pounders - damn, this one is getting close to home.  I grew up about 25 minutes away from Angela.

In the first bathtub scene I was confused-what was going on in her FUPA?  I thought that was her bottom, she looked like her body is twisted around.   

My eating habit was a curried chicken salad on whole wheat with some low-fat potato chips.  I've been at home for about a week with shingles - staying in about drove me crazy-!  I also ate too many "bad" snacks and put on a couple pounds - glad that I can get out next week and get back to working out. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

2 min in and Mr. Dreadful says: I don’t know why you watch this *shakes head*. It makes me sick. 

I don’t know, dude. I truly don’t know. 🤷‍♀️

Once again Mr. Dreadful: WTF is wrong with him!!!!?

• LOL 5
  • Love 5