Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I'm gonna do it MY WAY in Ohio! Okay.........

I will bet she will never even move to Houston.  Though I hope we will nOt be getting another long road trip!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

um-Kirsten is the one you're thinking of, she's exactly like that.      

Penny. Needed to be in her own state. Didn’t need Dr Now. knew more than him because she was special. Missed all her appointments. Only difference is physically since she is out of her bed. Attitude is totally the same. 

• Love 8
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

I predict that if she makes it back to Houston she will have lost 3 pounds. You know that at 600+ you can really feel that loss

I am more charitable.  I will say she will have lost 17.  In three or four months.  But now I doubt she will even step on the scale again.  She can just feel it, don't you know.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

There is no such thing as zero calorie anything that isn't full of other shit. Except water

@poeticlicensed, there actually is. It's from a company called Walden Farm. They make dressings, condiments and dessert sauces. I have several. The italian dressing is good, the ketchup could kill rats.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

When she had her second child (Christopher), and before her first weight loss surgery, she was a bartender.   

Maybe it's my imagination, but she does look smaller, and moves better, and she's wearing better clothes.  

Of course she wants to commute to Houston, with a 10 day trip each way, and hitting all of the drive thrus.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Don't move to NE Wisconsin!   She sounds very familiar.  There are still people with the dems and does, youse guys, and a lot of the old German stuff.   JAAA, you know?

Oh cripes, you betcha! I herd dat two, tree times. 

(I’m fluent in Sheboygan-ese)

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I've seen the pictures, but had the sound down, so I don't know her back story. She does seem to dress well, tho. Did she used to work?

She did work, at one point had her own business.  Some of the old photos she really looked good and she wasn't thin in them either.  

• Love 1

How does she know she lost over 70 pounds?

"Not that I know what my weight is."

LOLOLOLOLOL

I cannot with this woman.

16 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

a four cup bra to hold any pesky extra lumpage,

Ok...this reminded me of watching the Good Times episode when the Evans were trying to sell clothes that were rejected...three cup bra...shirt arms of different lengths...

And Theo's Gordon Gartrell shirt... 

Thanks, @PrincessPurrsALot...I am cracking up!1082026551_gordongartrell.png.9d7ae6f75eb3bb935cfa8e845fb7417c.png

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

"I've lost over 70 pounds. I can just tell what number it is because of how I sit. Not 50 pounds, not 60 pounds, I haven't gotten on a scale but I know."

That 0 calorie barbecue sauce diet really works!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Um...hold up. Can someone rewind the scene with Dr Now looking at his computer? Because there was some MAN in the bottom corner of his Skype screen...NOT Angela!

Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Um...hold up. Can someone rewind the scene with Dr Now looking at his computer? Because there was some MAN in the bottom corner of his Skype screen...NOT Angela!

It happened again! Who is the guy he was actually talking to?