Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

All the tears...she will definitely be dehydrated by the time she ways in...

Hmmm... how about 613. 

Fully hydrated? 678

Okay umgoblue I  think that you were the closest and you win an 11 pound Texas-sized burger, with no onions, fries and your own plastic knife and fork!

• LOL 13
  • Love 6

From certain angles, she looks strangely like Nancy Fuller from the FN.  

OMG, yes! She even kind of sounds like her! I wonder if she's got Gigi juice in that Mountain Dew bottle?

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Thank you, thank you!

I would like to start by thanking the little people...that would definitely not be Angela!

Thanking the seven little johnstons commercial seems silly and unneeded.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

(I am also old enough to have ridden in the wayback of the station wagon when I was younger.)

I am the youngest of three & sitting in a small spot in the wayback  of our station wagon on vacations was the greatest. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Eric was holding her!  Did that make a difference in her weight?

Yup, side eye on that - I know I can shave a few pounds off the scale if I hold on to the towel bar........not sure if Eric would have that same effect - but her ONLY being 608 was a bit of a surprise to me!

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

I am the youngest of three & sitting in a small spot in the wayback  of our station wagon on vacations was the greatest. 

Our wayback seat faced backwards so we looked out the back window. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Azubah said:

But I never know what Dr. Now expects them to say. "I'm a moron"? 

Yeah- I was wondering that too. She said she ate too much of the wrong food and didn’t move. What else is there to say? And she regained it because she ate during a stressful time. It’s not an excuse if it’s true and she realizes that’s the issues she needs to fix. 

Whether she changes or not is a different issue, but it didn’t sound like “excuses” to me. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I have a general rule of not eating anything left on the break room table, with the exception of Wednesday bagels (provided by the cafeteria and paid for by management) and Munchkins (which one or two people bring in very occasionally).

yum......Munchkins (especially chocolate and blueberry) are my kryptonite~!

Are we seriously only in Month 2?!?! With 45 minutes left?

The entire episode was a road trip....I am shocked and appalled by the pacing...

Okay, not really.  But they do need better editors.

• Love 5

My understanding is that even with gastric bypass, you start having constant amounts of high calorie foods (milk shakes, pudding, etc) and start getting your stomach used to processing food constantly.     Then if you increase the quantity, and have things like soda all of the time, your upper digestive track stretches out, and you can eat even more.      Soda, and carbonated beverages a bad too. 

She's planning her funeral again.    She should talk to a funeral director about the logistics, and cost of burying her.     

What idiots at Pizza Hut and Papa John's decided that this was the right show for their ads?   

She's going to do it her way, and we all know what that means.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7

If she's loving this diet so much I can only imagine the quantities she is eating.  But I suppose any improvement in her eating is a good thing.  Maybe she won't die so imminently any more.  (Oops, talking about the funeral home again.)

• Love 5