Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: A Wolf In Camille’s Clothing

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, gingerella said:

^THIS!^ To quote this show, "Camille (and Dorit, and Kyle, and Rinna, and Teddi, and Erika)...You're a(ll) stupid cunt(s)!" Seriously, truer words were never spoken on this show, except that they should be redirected at the originator of the phrase, and her newfound Lying Liars Truth Squad.

There is literally nothing redeemable on this show now. Camille reminded me of what she's really like when she takes off her best behavior mask and shows that bitchy pernicious side, which is the real Camille. No wonder Kelsey left her ass, can you even imagine what this bitch is like on the daily when she thinks she's Queen Shit? Insufferable at best. And Denise's shine is quickly fading. I give her props for not pushing the drama envelope at LVP's bday party, but she's beginning to stir the shit as well...and I don't like her new hubby, who has the stank of a grifting scam artist.

A couple of weeks ago I thought rebooting the cast by firing everyone except LVP, Denise and Camille would be a good way to reboot, and bring in 3 other ladies whom the others don't already know. But now I think it's best to at a minimum clean house entirely and start over, put the franchise to bed, or bring back LVP and a cast of newbies who don't know one another. The latter would be sweet, sweet payback for LVP after all this bullshit. The entire cast is just so full of shit right now, except for LVP, who seems like she always does. She doesn't NEED to be there, she'll be fine with her restaurant empire and her children and husband, all of whom seem to really love her, as opposed to some of the obnoxious spawn of the others (I was going to say 'other ladies' but they aren't ladies in any way!).

Right you are , I believe the only reason LVP is sticking around is because it's great, free publicity for her various enterprises. LVP doesn't need the money as the others do, but I'm sure she makes a great salary.

• Love 12
31 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I told you I was being a first-world jerk, haha! Thank you for not taking my weird neuroses as something I didn't mean it to be!

Like! (Provided that last sentence wasn't sarcastic. But if it was then I'll change it to sad face-icon! because I didn't take anything you said in a bad way, and I didn't intend to be a meanie.)

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Natasha said:

I also don't want to watch a program where women pile on one individual. Bad look for the image of women in general.

This is exactly why I left the show this season - after the third week of doggiegate, which I understand we are now in week NINE of, I just didn't need this aggravation anymore.  If I want to watch shrieking women, I'll go with just about any other RH franchise or even the new gem on Lifetime, Little Women of....

How is it that any of these shows has a following?  I just don't get it and hope I never do.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, b2H said:

This is exactly why I left the show this season - after the third week of doggiegate, which I understand we are now in week NINE of, I just didn't need this aggravation anymore.  If I want to watch shrieking women, I'll go with just about any other RH franchise or even the new gem on Lifetime, Little Women of....

How is it that any of these shows has a following?  I just don't get it and hope I never do.

I've given up on Orange County, New Jersey, Atlanta, and Dallas.  I still love my New Yawk, but I especially loved Beverly Hills just for the Kyle/LVP moments, which were usually adorable.  I watched the first week.  When I saw that smirk by Rinna in the previews for Episode 2, I stopped watching.  I had hoped to get a few episodes in before shit was really going to hit the fan.  

• Love 13
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I never noticed anything wrong with LVP’s teeth (not that I really checked them out), and I think Camille’s teeth look great there-straight and white. 

I do feel self conscious of my teeth now...

I never noticed LVP's teeth either - too busy looking at her fried hair and falsie. However, I did notice Kyle's crooked teeth and it was during the reunion my Blue Bunny Brethren appeared.

It was the scene where the bunny came out and Kyle was trying to stuff her hand into her mouth to keep from laughing

lmmscb71wzsy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 4/10/2019 at 3:27 PM, HunterHunted said:

Jeezus! Teddi and her fucking acCUNTability. Either call Camille out in the moment, have a We're Not Friends/We Got Beef Lunch or Drinks, or let it go. Honestly, social media (although this is a blog) is actively ruining these shows and I don't know how they fix it. They snipe at each other endlessly. Bravo has had to issue social media warnings to OC repeatedly. Bravo has also shown that they don't really seem to be giving good edits anymore, even for vets. They've left in every moment where Nene accidentally reveals that she's really a demon in the shape of a komodo dragon*, Luann is an entitled shit, Kyle's shittiness is on display, Teresa is a hypocritical moron, they've finally demoted Vicki, they've left in every bit of Bethenny's self-absorbed self-serving grief about Dennis, and they've left in many moments of Lisa being a shady manipulative cow on Vanderpump Rules. They showed the footage of Kate from Below Deck being just the fucking worst to Caroline and they might play all of the closet video or audio where Nene seems to have hit a pregnant Porsha.

*Where did I get this visual...

Imagine the komodo dragon with a blonde wig and the deer is walking into a closet.

And if you're kind of curious about the cheese wheel pasta, here you go...

Thank you for posting this.  Oh, my gosh. I would gain 50 pounds eating this. Cheese is my Kryptonite. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, boochay8888 said:

Let me start by saying this is definitely not a defense of Dorit and her absolutely astounding stupidity...I believe the point she was trying, and failing, to make about PK’s diabetes is that if he doesn’t get it under control there will obviously be severe consequences.  I have Type 2 diabetes as does my mother.  Mine is pretty mild and pretty much under control.  My mother on the other hand uses insulin plus her regular medications and it’s still quite wonky. But dumb Dorit, it’s still Type 2. 

As soon as Dorit has the off shore bank account information under her control, PK will be Six Feet Under Type 1

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

How is it that Dorit has two young kids and hardly any actual food in her refrigerator?! Containers of cut up fruit are great, as is yogurt, but what do her kids eat for meals? Wonder if they order food for every meal and throw away all the leftovers ? 

Camille’s comments about LVP were mean, but messy Camille is hysterical! I don’t care for LVP’s new teeth- she looks like Matt Dillon’s character in Something About Mary. 

Speaking of Something About Mary, did you catch Rinna's hysterically Mary like hairdo in one of her talking heads? Guess she is serious about changing her look!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Dorit is an idiot, type 2 doesn’t turn into type 1 they are different disorders and in fact many doctors view type 2 as a worse disease as it can be difficult to treat. Laughing off 318 BG levels is rather stupid considering the damage this can cause. These people make me sick.

Bullshit just pours out of her mouth.

• Love 9

Caps are for heads, not teeth. Camille should know that if she worked in the dental field.

Also, she was madly in love with Kelsey, yet hated kissing and having sex with him?

See you next Tuesday, Camille.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

These women are the personification of deslusional. Dorit claims she did nothing wrong? What has she been smoking, or taken from Rinna's pill bag. Rinna didn't mean to offend LVP? I guess even she doesn't like listening when she speaks, much like most viewers.  The men have their heads just as far up their butts as the women. Mauricio doesn't think how Ken spoke to Kyle was appropriate? How about how Kyle talked to Ken? She dropped an "F" bomb, or 2. PK is confused why he and Dorit weren't invited to LVP's birthday? Maybe the diabetes has affected his brain and ability to think clearly. 

On another note, anyone else think Dorit looked like a hooker as she walked to the restaurant? Her outfits are more Frederick's of Hollywood than Rodeo Drive.

• Love 19

If any of you are fans of Ronnie and Ben from The Watch What Crappens Podcast, they did a People's Court Rendition of the RHOBH drama with Dorinda Medley as the judge:

https://play.acast.com/s/watchwhatcrappens/summerhouse-kylebedamned-plus-rhobhontrial-livefromphoenix

It's the first 36 minutes, with impressions of various HW's that come to court (LVP, Dorit, PK, L Rinna, Kyle, Erika, Teddi, Ramona, Luann, Shannon B)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Yesterday show was fucking stupid and boring!  👩🏼‍💻

Camille....Shut the Fck Up!

Remember when you were a prostitute  in Brunei........giving gummy BJs for shoes and bags?

Then when you faked having IBS because you were promoting the medicine.  Remember....you were paid 1 million dollars?

Remember when you said you didn’t carry your own babies because you have IBS???  Ok, you don’t have IBS!

No LVP! Hahahahahahahah!  Love it!

Those filler scenes were excruciating! Dorit does not know how to use a blender!

I guess she is never up at night watching TV....when the infomercials sneak in!

Rinna....she is so fake.  Every fcking time she meets someone....she goes cray cray over their outfits.

You are not Joan Rivers.....stoppppp it already! Nobody needs your opinion on every darn outfit!

ok....Peace out!

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

I always refer to him as maurgreasio, because he’s slick as an oil spill. It’s a figure is speech referring to someone who comes across phony, and deceptive. 

I've always thought there was something rodent-like about him. I think it has to do with how his front teeth are always showing. I've never trusted him either, and completely agreed with (found humour in? was manipulated by?) LVPs "joke" about the Umanskys befriending people purely for the prospect of a sales commission.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Last night on WWHL, LVP said that Camille apologized in person to her, and that she accepted her apology.

Seeing that the ladies were laughing at her expense, LVP said that she knows which ladies have had cosmetic work that we might not know about and she might just spill the beans on them!  Do tell, LVP!  

• LOL 7
  • Love 10

As mentioned up thread, on wwhl, Andy pressed the issue that Kyle was trying to be neutral and defended Lisa.  Someone needs to advise him of the difference between defending someone and making excuses for someone who you think is guilty.

Camille was being nasty, but it appears that later in the season she goes after Dorit big time.  Big kudos for that.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, renatae said:

Speaking of Something About Mary, did you catch Rinna's hysterically Mary like hairdo in one of her talking heads? Guess she is serious about changing her look!

I kept trying to figure out who Rinna reminded me of with that hair and sequined outfit.  It finally dawned on me:  Gozer the Gozerian from Ghostbusters.  I wish I knew how to put a pic in, but alas I am old and technologically challenged.  I'm telling you it's a spot on likeness!!!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think the intent was to keep PK interested enough to divorce wife one and marry Dorit. I also believe she has had them re-done a few times - or possibly has gone to the gas station air pump for the deflated one.

Why would anyone WANT to keep PK interested?  Sorry but the dude skeeves me to no end.  And the shades of Yolanda  "My love" reference that Dorit uses for PK is SO cringeworthy and extra!   

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
11 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

On WWHL, Andy was very determined to get LVP to see that Kyle was caught in the middle up until the confrontation.   I disagree with Andy as I think Kyle played a big role in this from the beginning....only her original target was Dorit.  Once Rinna and Erika got involved, they saw an opportunity to finally get rid of LVP.    

Andy is definitely team kyle. The first clue was her being the first HW to meet his baby. He teased at the end of WWHL like he was going to bring out the baby 'just for LVP' and out came the dog. The other revelation was that LVP isn't watching the show and has only seen clips of The Fight. That news is only disappointing if she does the reunion. The gang speak will be all about how she doesn't know their side and how terrible she is for not wanting to know. If she isn't watching I hope she bails on the reunion.  I mean damn if she's not watching why are we??

• Useful 5
  • Love 11

The level of outrage over Camille mocking LvP's teeth is kind of weird.

I presume all this moral outrage means that no one has ever watched Austin Powers movies because its relying on American stereotypes about Brits having bad teeth.

And if LvP can dish her meanness as "British humor" then she can take a little "American humor" / sterotpyes.

In actually, Brits have healthier teeth than Americans  They just haven't started torturing their children with orthodontia until recently so their teeth are more natural.  (I looked it up)

I have never noticed LvP's teeth,.  I have personally at one time or another disparaged the character of every HW on this show which seems way worse.

But I also kind of expect that someone who could bring themselves to work as a dental hygienist would be weird about gums. I mean they make me bleed and then harangue me about my flossing.  And sitting with a cackle of women (yes I invented that collective noun) who are slamming LvP on a regular basis, is it worse to mock her teeth or call her what amounts to a devious, manipulative, lying bitch?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, byrd said:

Maybe you should be glad you didn't know the Camille from past seasons. She was a complete BISH ! Camille was a terror and fighting with everyone because she was hurt and embarrassed because Kelsey Grammar was having a affair and he left her for this woman , married the woman and had twins. Camille was very angry and she and Kyle were enemies as well. Yolanda Hadid did the same thing, when David Foster was getting ready to leave her , turned on everyone. Why do these women fight the other women when their man pisses them off ? Fight with his ass!!!!

I didn't see Camille the first go around, but was watching when Yolanda and David split. I can't think of any housewife in the three franchises that I watch (BH, NY, and OC) that divorced and didn't lose their mind during it - especially if they were cheated on. In fact, that also goes for a couple of friends who divorced because their husbands moved on without telling them and obtaining a divorce first. 

• Love 8
On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:37 PM, tranquilidade said:

Dorit is an idiot, type 2 doesn’t turn into type 1 they are different disorders and in fact many doctors view type 2 as a worse disease as it can be difficult to treat. Laughing off 318 BG levels is rather stupid considering the damage this can cause. These people make me sick.

I am sure all the diabetics and caregivers for them are in shock with this info.   Type 1 and Type 2 are totally different regarding care.   318?    Was that a real reading?    If he is not a stroke looking for a place to happen, I will eat my words.   Diabetes is probably the least of his problems.  It is treatable!!!   Idiots.     If they are looking for sympathy, try a dictionary.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I presume all this moral outrage means that no one has ever watched Austin Powers movies because its relying on American stereotypes about Brits having bad teeth.

I can only speak for myself here.

I am extremely self-conscious about my teeth/gums. I always have been. To the point where I don't like to smile, laugh, or talk more than necessary because I don't want people to see them.

If I found out that a "friend" of mine was saying what Camille did to a group of women who I knew didn't like me, I'd be humiliated.

Good on Camille for apologizing.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

It looked like she used that dark head spray to cover up balding.  Like Joe Gorga used to (NJ).  Is Kyle losing her hair?  Menopausal hair loss?

I think i found the answer. Kyle ordered the wrong wig.

asian-warrior-wig.jpg

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Let's all remember that this season's strife is centered around a dog, folks.  Talk about going for the low-hanging fruit, producers.  As the Housewives make this the focus of the season, can't help but think what a lame storyline this is.  

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

How is it that Dorit has two young kids and hardly any actual food in her refrigerator?! Containers of cut up fruit are great, as is yogurt, but what do her kids eat for meals? Wonder if they order food for every meal and throw away all the leftovers ? 

Camille’s comments about LVP were mean, but messy Camille is hysterical! I don’t care for LVP’s new teeth- she looks like Matt Dillon’s character in Something About Mary. 

And why are her kids always playing on the floor in her bedroom?  She lives in a mansion, no?  The only time we see her interact with those kids is in her bedroom floor and I guess this one time on the patio.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

And if LvP can dish her meanness as "British humor" then she can take a little "American humor" / sterotpyes.

In actually, Brits have healthier teeth than Americans  They just haven't started torturing their children with orthodontia until recently so their teeth are more natural.  (I looked it up)

I have never noticed LvP's teeth,.  I have personally at one time or another disparaged the character of every HW on this show which seems way worse.

But I also kind of expect that someone who could bring themselves to work as a dental hygienist would be weird about gums. I mean they make me bleed and then harangue me about my flossing.  And sitting with a cackle of women (yes I invented that collective noun) who are slamming LvP on a regular basis, is it worse to mock her teeth or call her what amounts to a devious, manipulative, lying bitch?

She was  not a dental hygienist.  She was a dental assistant.   Camille never worked on anyone’s teeth.  She was the one holding the hose that sucks out your drooling saliva.....while the dentist works on your teeth.   LOL!  

It was not American or British humor.  Camille was speaking the truth. But, of course, did not have to say it aloud.

LVP had a health issue.

When people get veneers/crowns  they have to be replace in.....7-15 years. Depends on your oral hygiene.   They do not last forever. They start to pull away from your gums showing the unsightly metal that was once hidden underneath your gum line. They just cosmetically look bad.

Then because you have a gap between your veneers/crowns and gums.....which have probably loosen a bit.....a lot of bacteria leaks around the gum line. 

This bacteria smell like straight up  poo!  Especially when you talk and the air hits your mouth.

It is not bad breath.....it just this disgusting bacteria sewage smell.....that cannot be washed away.

You have to go get your teeth redone....to seal the gum line and prevent bacteria from being exposed to the air. 

LVP should not be walking around with busted crowns!  What are you thinking....LVP???? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Then LVP goes around double cheek kissing everyone!  No, Lisa! Just, No!

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, zengirl1215 said:

Why would anyone WANT to keep PK interested?  Sorry but the dude skeeves me to no end.  And the shades of Yolanda  "My love" reference that Dorit uses for PK is SO cringeworthy and extra!   

Consider this "liked" a thousand times. Couldn't agree with you more.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, oceanview said:

I am sure all the diabetics and caregivers for them are in shock with this info.   Type 1 and Type 2 are totally different regarding care.   318?    Was that a real reading?    If he is not a stroke looking for a place to happen, I will eat my words.   Diabetes is probably the least of his problems.  It is treatable!!!   Idiots.     If they are looking for sympathy, try a dictionary.

Are any of us really surprised Dorit didn't know what she was talking about?

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I don't know if the producers are putting the women in their place, or if the other women are as legitimately as un-fabulous as they seem this season, but scenes without Lisa V include multiple types of yoga, PK's diabetes, Harry Hamlin's TENT vacation, Camille ordering food by saying, "Just bring us some things to munch on," and I could keep going but I'm boring myself.

RHOBH is supposed to be over the top fabulous, outrageous, expensive and INTERESTING!  They are failing on all levels.  Even Erika, whose weird glam squad took wedding day off so she could arrive in a QVC jumpsuit, is boring this season. 

Kyle is the only one bringing any level of glam- at least she showed us a nice hotel suite in DC and some food porn at her dinner with Mauricio and at her pool party- with that mile long charcuterie board.  As for the rest of them, at this rate I expect next week's episode to follow them as they shop at Costco for groceries and a couch.

I no longer give a damn who dumped a dog, or talked about dumping a dog, or wrote about dumping a dog, or lied about dumping a dog or lied about writing about dumping a dog.....or any of it, for crying out loud.  Show me some Beverly Hills fabulous soon, Bravo, or I'm off to watch Netflix.

Edited by Beachdreamer
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15

Sometimes this show is like watching paint dry so when it is a tad boring I like to watch what happens in the background, for instance...LVP's birthday party at Tom Tom, there was a room full of young people (and of course that guy Mohammed with the bad hair), but the stand out for me was that vaguely familiar blonde woman holding that enormous fluffy dog for no explainable reason.  I mean all that dog hair in a restaurant, right? It made me think about how Jiggy did not even rate an invite to that awkward party full of people paid to be there.  

LVP asked Denise to meet her for a drink and then forgot?  I guess she was surprised to find Denise sitting there since she or production clearly did not include any of the HW's.  I do have to hand it to Denise for not losing it, she was late for her own party and did not even say anything bitchy to LVP.

Can we talk about how absolutely nuts LVP looks when she walks in heels, it is time for her to wear lower heels, the teetering makes her look older.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sometimes this show is like watching paint dry so when it is a tad boring I like to watch what happens in the background, for instance...LVP's birthday party at Tom Tom, there was a room full of young people (and of course that guy Mohammed with the bad hair), but the stand out for me was that vaguely familiar blonde woman holding that enormous fluffy dog for no explainable reason.  I mean all that dog hair in a restaurant, right? It made me think about how Jiggy did not even rate an invite to that awkward party full of people paid to be there.  

LVP asked Denise to meet her for a drink and then forgot?  I guess she was surprised to find Denise sitting there since she or production clearly did not include any of the HW's.  I do have to hand it to Denise for not losing it, she was late for her own party and did not even say anything bitchy to LVP.

Can we talk about how absolutely nuts LVP looks when she walks in heels, it is time for her to wear lower heels, the teetering makes her look older.

Giggy was there. Ken had him. 

Why does it matter so much that Denise didn’t say anything? She was at a birthday party and understood maybe Lisa was scatterbrained. I don’t think Lisa did anything to be rude. Geez.

As for the “outrage” over Camille’s comments vs Lisa’s integrity being in question...I don’t think it’s an either/or question. Both accusations are horrible. However going after someone’s looks is...IMO...seen as childish and immature. Not shocking for these women but it was sort of surprising to watch considering Camille’s general air of being above it all. I found it to be in bad taste and sad to watch.

And apparently Lisa accepted Camille’s apology so she absolutely did take the “American” humor (whatever that is). That doesn’t mean I still can’t take issue with the behavior and comment that I found it to be mean spirited.

The worst part about that scene was the women all fake laughing as if it was the funniest shit they’ve ever heard. However if it had upset Lisa they all would’ve scattered or made it seem like none of them laughed at all. Not a single one of these women...who all have children...stopped and excused themselves or told Camille it was mean or rude. The whole thing was gross.

• Love 19
9 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

But I also kind of expect that someone who could bring themselves to work as a dental hygienist would be weird about gums. 

As a dental hygienist, I wouldn't say that I'm "weird" about gums (or teeth), but rather it is something I notice when I talk to someone.  It's like other professions where you have an eye for certain things that other people wouldn't notice.  That's why Camille's joking about it was in bad taste.  Nobody else noticed LVP's teeth, and Camille didn't need to point it out.   In LVP's case, she might've had porcelain fused to metal crowns, which over time if there is gum recession the margin of the crown shows.  Nowadays most dentists are using all porcelain crowns, but even then, if there is some gum recession, one might see the small gap between the margin of the crown and the gum line (root exposure.)   I would think that she would've had all porcelain crowns to start with since they are on the front teeth, but it's possible they were PFM crowns. 

As far as orthodontics go, it's not the orthodontist's intent to "torture" children.  Ortho isn't just for cosmetic reasons, it's for function too.  Teeth that are in alignment are easier to clean.  When they're crowded or overlapping, it's difficult for the toothbrush to angle in on every area of the tooth, thus leaving plaque behind which then turns into calculus.  I see quite a bit of gum inflammation from overlapping teeth.  There's a whole host of benefits to orthodontics function-wise.

2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

She was  not a dental hygienist.  She was a dental assistant.   Camille never worked on anyone’s teeth.

Assistants do in fact work on people's teeth!  They make the temporary crowns and bridges, take impressions, clean off newly cemented crowns & bridges, and do a long list of other duties!  😉

Other issues that can cause bad breath are periodontal disease (treatable), crowns leaking (as Dance4Life said), and if it's a sulfur smell (from bacteria), the rinse Smart Mouth helps.  Again, it was tacky of Camille to mention that to the group.  There are some things you just keep to yourself!  

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

As a dental hygienist, I wouldn't say that I'm "weird" about gums (or teeth), but rather it is something I notice when I talk to someone.  It's like other professions where you have an eye for certain things that other people wouldn't notice.  That's why Camille's joking about it was in bad taste.  Nobody else noticed LVP's teeth, and Camille didn't need to point it out.   In LVP's case, she might've had porcelain fused to metal crowns, which over time if there is gum recession the margin of the crown shows.  Nowadays most dentists are using all porcelain crowns, but even then, if there is some gum recession, one might see the small gap between the margin of the crown and the gum line (root exposure.)   I would think that she would've had all porcelain crowns to start with since they are on the front teeth, but it's possible they were PFM crowns. 

As far as orthodontics go, it's not the orthodontist's intent to "torture" children.  Ortho isn't just for cosmetic reasons, it's for function too.  Teeth that are in alignment are easier to clean.  When they're crowded or overlapping, it's difficult for the toothbrush to angle in on every area of the tooth, thus leaving plaque behind which then turns into calculus.  I see quite a bit of gum inflammation from overlapping teeth.  There's a whole host of benefits to orthodontics function-wise.

Assistants do in fact work on people's teeth!  They make the temporary crowns and bridges, take impressions, clean off newly cemented crowns & bridges, and do a long list of other duties!  😉

Other issues that can cause bad breath are periodontal disease (treatable), crowns leaking (as Dance4Life said), and if it's a sulfur smell (from bacteria), the rinse Smart Mouth helps.  Again, it was tacky of Camille to mention that to the group.  There are some things you just keep to yourself!  

Yes!  All of that.   Just meant....they do not work on teeth....like a hygienist or dentist.   

It is just the way Camille said it.  I was a dental assistant and I am picky about gums...etc.

I am not a dental assistant and I am picky as heck when it comes to teeth.

I also know the difference between bad breath and shit mouth smell from busted crowns! 

Camille has her own set of horsey caps, so she is the last one to talk!

Just like LVP said.  These women have a lot of work done to themselves and 75% is bad work.....and, you don’t hear LVP saying anything about Dorit’s rock titties or Camille’s wonky eye. 

• Love 4