Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: A Wolf In Camille’s Clothing

• Start Topic

I don't understand what was up with LvP and Denise plan to have drinks?

Something didn't seem right.

LvP invited her after the fight with Kyle.

LvP forgot that they were meeting

Denise covered like she just popped by to drop off a present. She didn't have anything on her did she?

Denise didn't relate any this to the others afterward.

It was weird.

How  long has this drama been going on?  The Radar online article was 3 days before LvPs Birthday.  Was everyone uninvited or never invited in the first place?

• Useful 4
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, tabloidlover said:

Thank you!!   She could not have sounded more ignorant of diabetes tonight if she tried. 

Seriously.  I have family members with both types of diabetes.  I had a WTF moment when Dorit was talking (as I usually do.)   I'm shocked that there has been no mention of it until now.  Maybe she wants us to see how "concerned" she is just in case something happens to him (heaven forbid,) that way she's off the hook.  She's just as concerned about him as she was about Lucy.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 23
8 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

My thoughts exactly.  I sure hope he takes his disease seriously before he does his body irreparable harm

I don't.  I hope they both get this magical spontaneous type 1 diabetes Dorit speaks of.  What a couple of piece of crap puppy-dumping idiots.

I'm not team anyone in this fiasco of a season except for Team Anti-Kemsleys.  It even looks like their child speaks in that phony accent.

I would have liked this better if it was Dorit and not LVP who stops filming.  It's not fair.

• LOL 2
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, ParadoxLost said:

I don't understand what was up with LvP and Denise plan to have drinks?

Something didn't seem right.

LvP invited her after the fight with Kyle.

LvP forgot that they were meeting

Denise covered like she just popped by to drop off a present. She didn't have anything on her did she?

Denise didn't relate any this to the others afterward.

It was weird.

How  long has this drama been going on?  The Radar online article was 3 days before LvPs Birthday.  Was everyone uninvited or never invited in the first place?

I think Denise was supposed to meet Lisa for pre drinks before the party officially started .....Lisa invited her knowing it would cause shit hence the I don't want to drag you into anything line (which was a lie why invite her then?) she didn't forget they were meeting it was a power play make her wait and see will she stay (knowing she had plans immediately after drinks set up) 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Type 2 diabetes doesn’t turn into Type 1 diabetes. Good grief the stupidity!

Dorit’s bolt on boobs reminded me of the outfit Ellen wears at Halloween 🤣

I think I’m finally done with the Beverly Hills lot. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

That was mean. Season 1 Camille reared her ugly head. Does she smack-talk Kyle's veneers, too?

She also tried to pin the pill thing on Lisa and Dorit.

No, Rinna, you were the one who whipped out your pill bag and joked about Xanax smoothies at Eden's house. Dorit ran and told everyone else in Mexico. Lisa actually told her to not make a big deal out of it.

You have taken that ball and run with it for two seasons. YOU and you alone.

Exactly Rinna. OWN IT! 

• Love 20

Woah I can enjoy Camille and see sweetness in her at times. I thought she was going to have LVP's back this season, despite feeling manipulated by her in the past. That whole scene was classic mean girl. I would be so hurt if a so-called friend made fun of my teeth or anything to do with my appearance on national television. It also makes me extra sad for Lisa because Lisa's said Camille's always been sweet to her in an interview. Um, NO! I don't like the cheap shots about Kelsey either. Yes, he did her wrong. But I think talking about their sex life, his privates, his kissing, all of it is inappropriate and embarrassing. She does have kids with this man. 

I have my criticisms of LVP and at times thought she overreacted to the other cast members. But whether they realize it or not, the group has become a gang. 

I do choose to give Rinna benefit of the doubt she didn't know how LVP's brother died. There is a difference between making light of being teased for popping pills and making fun of losing a sibling like that.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 23
12 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

They weren't invited in the first place.  Ken says he decided to not invite anyone that would upset her on her birthday.  

• Love 18
13 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I think that Dorit wasn't too worried about his health when she thought PK had money.  She probably let him eat/drink himself into horrible health in hopes he would kick the bucket.  Now, that she knows he doesn't have any cash, is being sued all over the place for bailing on debts, and is basically a con artist, she's trying to keep him around so that if something were to happen to him, she won't be left with the responsibility of his debt.

Oh, and yeah - fuck you, again this week, Dorit - you "didn't do anything wrong?"  YOU are the reason for all of this fucking bullshit drama, and the cause of the demise of a friendship (well, maybe indirectly with that, but I still think you're to blame).  

No matter if you show me a million hours of you having fun "family time", I'm still going to think you're a fucking asshole.

Yes, yes, yes!

lucille-applause-clap-arrested-development.gif

• Love 18

The thing about LVP's party is that Ken did the inviting (per their conversation in the Limo), not LVP.  She said earlier that she didn't want a big celebration, but that her kids and Ken planned one. 

I do hope they show us LVP's renovated kitchen when it's done. I noticed that Dorit's kitchen cabinets look almost identical to the ones LVP is getting, even the hardware. Maybe that's the trend.  It looks nice.

• Love 13

Haven’t looked at all posts yet, but my initial thoughts:

Dorit (can’t stand her but) in the Pinkish/fishnet wavy hair TH was the first TH of this season that I thought she looked pretty but I also thought she looked too skinny.  Also, on that note, when she was at the dinner with all the girls, it is apparent that she got her bad boob job fixed since last season.  They still look extremely fake, but don’t look as Tori Spelling cleavage cavern-y as last season.  

Denise was sweet to not call LVP out on standing her up for a drink before her party.  And I also like that she didn’t overshare to the other girls about being stood up. 

Camille was making me laugh with the LVP teeth comment, but only because I know what she means when you can’t get past someone’s bad teeth.  Call me an asshole, but there are times that I talk to someone with straight up rotten teeth, and hope I wasn’t staring too much at the teeth and not their eyes.  I’ve seen no problem with LVP’s teeth in past pics or since the show started.  I think Camille was just feeling good after a few drinks, started talking too much, and got petty.  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, oakville said:

Kyle was wrong. She should have been more supportive of LVP.

Her dinner with Mauricio looked awesome , but their conversation was so phony.

Did Mauricio get a nose job?  It's been a while since I've taken a long look at his face.  He's clearly had some fillers and stuff, but his nose seemed different to me.  Maybe it's just the effect of the fillers around it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't think it makes you an asshole to notice. We all have eyes and notice random things, but to make fun of your friend on a show for the world to see like Camille did? Asshole move!

Someone in one of these BH threads said that s/he though season one Camille was the real Camille.

I do not remember who it was, but my hat is off to you, dear PTVer Primetimer!

• Love 12
29 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think Denise was supposed to meet Lisa for pre drinks before the party officially started .....Lisa invited her knowing it would cause shit hence the I don't want to drag you into anything line (which was a lie why invite her then?) she didn't forget they were meeting it was a power play make her wait and see will she stay (knowing she had plans immediately after drinks set up) 

Testing the target - Denise came even though she had plans, and waited being stood up - what else can LVP get her to do?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, KLJ said:

Totally fucked.  Plus did Kyle forget to mention that LVP swore on her kids she didn’t plant the story?

For all we know, the producers suggested LVP call Denise.  

Shocked at Camille’s comments about LVP.  Shouldn’t be though.

Kyle told the story of her argument with LVP from her point of view, which was decidedly skewed, and omitted several important parts of the conversation (that we saw on film, anyway).  Of course that was the way she was going to tell it, especially to the captive audience of she-wolves she was with that night.

I'm not defending Kyle, but that is the way stories are often told.  Your version, my version and the true version, that falls somewhere in the middle.  

• Love 8

You know, Lisa might have simply forgotten that she'd made a plan with Denise. She's got a lot on her mind, she was taking anti depressants, she's getting older...people forget stuff sometimes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17