Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

Although she horrible taste in hairstyles, I must say I like Erica. We have not seen her be anything other than helpful, gentle and supportive. Yes, she is an enabler and shouldn't be bringing that food into the house, but she seems to really care about AJ, calming her down, planning ahead, moving with her, changing jobs, etc.

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

Is there a medical difference between fluid and plain old H2O water? is "fluid" wetter or heavier, or something? I ask sincerely.

I don't know, now that I think about it.  Well, unless you're pregnant.  I had high fluid with my twins, but it was amniotic fluid.

"I need more support."  Just shut up.  So her whole issue with her dad is that he's keeping bad food around?  Not the drug use, moving them around when they were kids, etc?

"I'm going to go take a shower."  LOL.  I'm kinda diggin' the dad.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)

Dad certainly looks incredibly old for someone who only was dealing and not using drugs.      Would someone please give that cute dog attention?     Phoniest conversation ever with dear old dad.     He does look like Charles Manson!   I wondered who he reminded me of.   

Down to 492 and surgery at 1 hour 45 minutes into the show?    Another huge hernia?   It's an epidemic this season.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

We all know you want to wait until after surgery to talk to Erica because you're afraid she'll leave you.

So no ones allowed to eat around AJ. dang

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Donut Bear said:

Does he live with her?  Where did he come from all of a sudden?

He came for her surgery which she was supposed to have a month ago, and decided to stay.  Probably doesn't have cash to spare on flying back and forth...

• Love 5

I came in too late to start a BINGO card but I have marked Tattoo and Talk or Letter to Daddy off.    So she is getting the surgery...  Dr. Now should be called Dr. So Many Chances.   I know he really wants to help them, so maybe she will be a success after all.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, suev3333 said:

I'm surprised to say, I like her father

Remember, although her life sucked, he WAS the one that did things like hold down a steady job and pick and move everyone to get them off of drugs (which worked)

• Love 18
Just now, Stusan said:

The editing of this episode looks like they have it to a high school film class to do. Very disjointed. 

This entire season seems to have been phoned in. 

1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

She is SO MUCH expecting a miracle, so unrealistic.  Wait till she gets home and moves back in with li'l sis enabler.   

That's what I wonder about.  When still-obese sister Vanessa wants to have one of their eating/bonding sessions will AJ give in like she always did?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, 88Keys said:

And on a side note, I listened to the "Dr. Death" podcast today, and I'm never having surgery again.  😞

Oooh! I heard about that one. Might be next on my list...

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

"and start that life with Erica"

Uh...you live together. How is that not having a life with her?

Yeah. That reminds me of Robert & his girlfriend, just waiting those 13  yrs to get married when they were living together, she was acting as a caregiver, etc. "I want to do this so we can get married." You could have done it 13 yrs ago, so shut up. You want what you wanted, which was to eat and be waited on.

Good Lord, Dr. Now!  Way to handle that excised tissue!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I came in too late to start a BINGO card but I have marked Tattoo and Talk or Letter to Daddy off.    So she is getting the surgery...  Dr. Now should be called Dr. So Many Chances.   I know he really wants to help them, so maybe she will be a success after all.

Just check every square. This episode had ‘em all!

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I have slept on the floor for three nights after moving to my first apartment, until the mattress and frame could be delivered.  It was not uncomfortable at all - but of course I was a quarter of her weight. 

When I was 25 I moved an hour away but didn't move most of my stuff for about 2 weeks. I slept on an air mattress; my bedroom was otherwise empty except for the duffel bag I was living out of, a lamp, a phone, and my alarm clock. (Living room furniture consisted of a card table and folding chair borrowed from my parents, and a butterfly chair I had in my college dorm (I'm 43 now and I still have that chair 🙂 ).

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, ThereButFor said:

That's what I wonder about.  When still-obese sister Vanessa wants to have one of their eating/bonding sessions will AJ give in like she always did?

No doubt since there is " nothing else " they can do together.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

She is SO MUCH expecting a miracle, so unrealistic.  Wait till she gets home and moves back in with li'l sis enabler.   

Or when she moves back in and announced to everyone that they can’t eat bad foods because she is living there. Then when they eat like they want it will be their fault she regained.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm shocked - SHOCKED - that her hospital gown didn't have horizontal stripes. 

& she didnt have the polka dot blanket with her for surgery. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3