Type keyword(s) to search

Extra Hot Great

David T. Cole
  • Start Topic

I'm so glad we have an open office plan so my coworkers could walk by and see me staring into middle distance with a really intense face while I tried to identify what turned out to be the Battlestar Galactica theme.

I'm so glad we have an open office plan so my coworkers could walk by and see me staring into middle distance with a really intense face while I tried to identify what turned out to be the Battlestar Galactica theme.

• Love 1

The trouble with a smurf orgy is that (except for Smurfette), they're all male. So either Smurfette is going to be extremely "busy" or its going to be a (blue) sausage-fest. Now obviously a gay orgy is possible (though harder on show on TV, since you can't generally show an erect penis in most cases) but it would tend to limit your audience.

You can see Jonny Lee Miller in a red dress (that MIGHT be rubber; I'm not sure) in a dream sequence in the movie Hackers. Although I'm sure everybody already knew that.

I love love love that episode of Magnum! I was so excited to hear that it was discussed. My mom has had a huge crush on Tom Selleck for as long as I can remember and his voice is soothing to me for some reason. Just some great nostalgia all around here. Thanks Dave! 

• Love 1

I believe this Magnum PI episode was the one that David T. Cole wanted Tara to watch, in an old episode of the podcast. He didn't get the disc in time, and then had Tara watch the Incredible Hulk episode "The Secret of Bigfoot", one of the all-time great recaps from the old EHG podcast.

"I'll still bet on the Sasquatch."

• Love 2

Okay, I've been nerding (nerded?) out about $cienos for more than 10 years now, since shortly after Operation Clambake went up. I read Going Clear and I knew all the terms and a lot of the history. So, I see what Tara is saying about maybe the documentary would be too shallow for people who have been following all the news/history, but I am SO going to watch it! Cannot stay away. Great podder as usual, glad to see Omar back.

Did Dave leave anything out of that Canon submission?

Lots! The whole case plot, many of the pranks. TC and Rick stuff. I AM A BASTION OF RESTRAINT.

I believe this Magnum PI episode was the one that David T. Cole wanted Tara to watch, in an old episode of the podcast. He didn't get the disc in time, and then had Tara watch the Incredible Hulk episode "The Secret of Bigfoot", one of the all-time great recaps from the old EHG podcast.

"I'll still bet on the Sasquatch."

Damn, that's good recall. You are totally right.

• Love 1