Type keyword(s) to search

Extra Hot Great

David T. Cole
  • Start Topic

Tywin wasn't Joffrey's dad, he was his grandfather. His dad was supposedly King Robert (and actually Jamie Lannister). And while Joffrey was a terrible King, he wasn't actually running things for long - he takes the throne near the end of season 1, but by the start of season 2 Tyrion is in charge and by Season 3, Tywin takes direct control.

ETA: And (Spoilers!) Joffrey is killed not long after Tywin

Edited by John Potts

I'm so happy this episode of Drag Race made it into the Canon. This season is very special to me because it was the first season I ever watched!!! (I am an idiot I know, talk about latecomer.) I loved Jinx so much I felt I was going to go crazy if she didn't win. Thank the lord she won!!

Jinx's Little Edie was the best performance on Snatch Game EVER. I'm middle aged so I thought everyone knew Grey Gardens. Little Edie is such a gay icon I was super shocked they didn't know who she was! The only disappointment - Jinx did not refer to the Marble Faun!

The only thing that bums me out about Drag Race is that I want to see previous queens on tv every week. I love the new queens every year but I seriously miss the old queens. Hopefully another All Stars will be coming up.

I heard this topic and all I could think was, "Well, obviously it's Fitz. Fitz will win this category every time all of the times forever." Then Dave said Joffrey and I was like, "OH, YEAH. That little fucker. It's definitely him."

So, Joffrey can win for worst and dead and Fitz can win for worst and alive, and if there is justice, they will be in the same category soon.

I hate Fitz.

• Love 1

Lily, the AT&T Saleswoman:

Joining a show:  She is the salesperson Carrie gets her burner phones from on Homeland.

Show with character:  Buying Time-- Lily and Flo, a fellow ad character are neighbors. We follow their non-ad lives in a quadplex. Lily is single and not really looking for a permanent someone. Flo is a working mom to Jo, her preteen daughter.  The landlord claims to be The Whirlpool Repairman. The ladies  are vexed by neighbors, the Yoplait yogurt ladies.  Toyota Jan is Lily's cousin who drops by periodically.Hilarity is what these folks are selling!  

Toucan Sam--Battle Creek; Due to an old illegal bird importing case, Chamberlain is send a toucan, as he mentioned in passing that he loved the breed. In honor of his new hometown, Milt calls the bird Sam. It only says "Follow your nose!"  By the end of the episode, Sam also can say "A is for Apple!"

Edited by Actionmage

I was also going to guess "herpes" for TPTDP. My other guess is "That's bitchy" only because I felt like Tara made a big point of asking if Nicole Kidman had ever come to the show just to get that phrase in.

Also, nobody knew any of the 3 questions I submitted for this game time, but I was really surprised that Tara didn't get the Scandal one. 

ABC: Shonda Rimes or Cristela  Alonzo;  Shonda has a foothold in her march to make all TV Shondaland ( as opposed to the company ShondaLand). Cristela would possibly be the first Latin@ to head an awards show.

CBS: The cast of Hawaii Five-0; they could, as they do in-show, split Alex and Scott into a bantery duo, leaving Grace and Daniel as the other duo. Halfway, mix them up. Again, Grace and Daniel would probably be the first Asian/ Asian-American hosts of an award show.

CW: Jensen and Jared. A no-brainer, but they've got to be the longest tenured actors with the network.  I'm also good with David Ramsey and Emily Bett Rickards because Diggle and Felicity barely get time on-screen anymore.

NBC: Brian Williams. Sorry, not sorry.

Fox: Part of me really wants Cookie and Porsha from Empire. If not them, then Axe Cop and Flute Cop.