Type keyword(s) to search

Extra Hot Great

David T. Cole
  • Start Topic

Y'know, that's exactly the screen grab I was hoping you were gonna use for this one. :)

My personal nominees would be the boxing glove arrow from Arrow, the pencil from Orphan Black, and the drink with a straw in it from Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. (But who am I kidding? The (artisinal!) strap-on takes it.)

I didn't know most of the answers on game time but every now and then I would shout Airwolf since it and it's awesome intro theme music totally remind me of 80s TV action. Then when it was actually Airwolf I missed it. And I even knew Ernest Borgnine was in that. Then I went to youtube and listened to the Airwolf theme.

• Love 3

I didn't know most of the answers on game time but every now and then I would shout Airwolf since it and it's awesome intro theme music totally remind me of 80s TV action. Then when it was actually Airwolf I missed it. And I even knew Ernest Borgnine was in that. Then I went to youtube and listened to the Airwolf theme.

Now you are feeling my pain.

• Love 3

Gilmore Girls, in a limited number of episodes... but it would have to be set in fall 2014, if only so we could end up with the trifecta of episodes featuring Rory's 16th, 21st and 30th birthday parties.

• Love 1

Gilmore Girls, in a limited number of episodes... but it would have to be set in fall 2014, if only so we could end up with the trifecta of episodes featuring Rory's 16th, 21st and 30th birthday parties.

I've never actually watched this show, but know enough about it to presume that the Rory of today would be raising a precocious daughter on her own.

In the few short days since this episode aired, I've heard that Netflix is going to revive Full House and that ABC is looking at reviving The Muppet Show. I loved the Muppet Show and hope that's true. Full House can suck it though.

American Ancient Aliens. Did George Washington come from Mars twelve thousand years ago? You can't prove he didn't!

Aliens and the Founding Fathers was an episode of Ancient Aliens. We're through the looking glass here people.

How about The American Americans? It's a series where the CIA sends an undercover family of agents into... Canada. Will they be able to go five minutes without holding a gun and apologise when people set on their toe? For sure!

American American Horror Story.  Followed the next season by Mexican American Horror Story, then Irish American Horror Story, then Japanese American Horror Story, and so on...

I'm sure they won't be offensive, off-putting or stereotype filled in any way!

American Jane the Virgin!

American Vikings!

American Criminal Minds, or 'Merikan Crim'nal Minds!

The American Taste! ( "We can't go broke on this one!"- The Producers)

American Hoarders! ( We visit people who "collect" Americans)

American Galavant!

Almost Human- if we get to keep Lily Taylor and Mackenzie Crook!  It was done a disserve by FOX on top of some of the questionable directions the scripts took,yet, the core idea of the show and the mystery of Kennex's ex was good.

Wonder Woman- If the movies aren't going to use the TV actors, and I'm pretty sure the public currently can grasp TV-version and movie-version being different, then getting the Amazon princess back on my TV should be doable. Gal Gadot is lovely and an American tv show of the same character shouldn't take any shine away from Ms. Gadot. ( I know, that's not what The Suits think, but I can hope.)

Malcolm Merlyn's still unfound camera, from Arrow (it's really good at hide and seek!); The Dark One's "Dagger", from Once Upon a Time ;the stolen brass otter from Backstrom; Det. Sgt. Almond's magically appearing/disappearing facial hair, also from Backstrom; Fish/Penguin's club, from Gotham; Kimmy Schmidt's multicolored tennis shoes, from The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt; and Ivy Pepper's  always-present green sweater, from Gotham.

Almost forgot:  Edward Nygma's  cupcake with a live bullet gift riddle, from Gotham  and the shell lamp on Sherlock's fireplace mantle, from Elementary.