Type keyword(s) to search

Extra Hot Great

David T. Cole
  • Start Topic

Wait, is it sad-sackiness?

Did i already guess that? I've honestly listened to the last 3 episodes twice now how is this one sooo harrrrddddddddddd

Edit:
Or, continue to wait, is it "get a tune-up?"

Edited by David Thomas

I'll jump in with no to that guess.  If it helps your re-listening, the recent PTDP was not used in any of the Game Time segments.  I'm also pretty sure without double checking that the same person has said it all 3 times. 

(I hope it's kosher to give hints at this point.)

I feel like Top Chef is one of those shows that uses the most generic possible stock music and thus would be too hard to guess?

On the other hand, despite having the show on DVD, I only got The Lone Gunmen's theme right because I remembered it as hilariously pro-American for a show where the three lead characters were all played by Canadians, so.

I'd have figured "Zombie" would've been a better Cranberries song to lip sync to. A lot more chances to vamp (which, let's face it, is the whole point!)

If it were me, I'd combine lip syncing with some epic air guitar, and go with BTO's "Takin' Care Of Business". And for the big production number, I'd go with "Thriller", complete with zombie dancers.

• Love 2

Just for the record: that version of "I Am What I Am" was from "Queer as Folk UK", but the song itself is originally from the awesome Broadway musical "La Cage Aux Folles".

1. The TV Hunger Games start soon. What character do you field?
  2. Which TV character has the sexiest elbows?
  3. Which TV character you'd most like to see eat fresh dog poop off the sidewalk ala Divine in Pink Flamingoes
  4. What’s the one number that feels the wrongiest as a channel.
  5. Which TV Character would benefit most from ONLY being able to say "I'd like to go to the county fair!”
  6. Which TV character would you’d want Hannibal to cook and serve you and what’s the recipe called?
  • Love 1

Jessica Williams publicly rejected the DS hosting gig about 2 months ago, saying she was "extremely under-qualified". There was actually a mini-controversy about it when someone from the Billfold accused Williams of having symptoms of Imposter Syndrome in an article (http://thebillfold.com/2015/02/on-the-daily-shows-jessica-williams-the-latest-high-profile-victim-of-impostor-syndrome/) and that calling herself underqualified was nonsense. There was heavy blowback from Williams and much of Twitter, and an apology was immediately added to the end of the article.

• Love 2

You guys are literally the first people to be anything less than sploogetastic on the Daredevil series.  Of course, since Dave didn't like the graphic novels but thinks that the TV series is a faithful rendition of the graphic novels, I can project that I would, in fact, like it as much as the rest of the known universe does.

WHEEEE-YOOOO WHEEEE-YOOOO WHEEEE-YOOOO

Will Holston: Academy Awards Cop

Al Gore isn't an Academy Award winner. Davis Guggenheim, the director of An Inconvenient Truth, is.

Unrelated, just hearing those Kimm Schmidt clips again filled me with joy.

• Love 3

WOOOOOO.

I was listening to this episode for a second time, heard the slight pause after Tara dropped that phrase and thought "wait, it can't be that... BUT IT MUST"

I also thought last episode "hmmm... is it dry-humping? No, it can't be."

This is really way too satisfying hahahaha.

Like honestly, how did that get to a 4th episode without anyone noticing before????

• Love 1