Type keyword(s) to search

Extra Hot Great

David T. Cole
  • Start Topic

As much as I love Sean Bean, I'm going to have to say Ned Stark, Game of Thrones. As King of the North, he may have been super neato, but as soon as he accepted Robert's job away from home, everything went to hell.

Phrase has still not been guessed. (And I still don't know where it appears in this week's episode, even though I've now spent more time listening to it over and over than the poor panellists spent pretending to pay attention to the singing shows.)

Yesterday, I seriously listened to the 2 pods like 3 times each while my son was at the trampoline park. I was starting to feel like Phil Connor watching Jeopardy in Groundhog Day where he can anticipate the next 3 lines.

*sigh* I may be a little bit OCD about TPTDP.

Actually, I'll just put it here; no need to email me. It's not going to be super-reliable and please don't hit it too hard – it's just the machine that sits on my desk. (On a university internet connection, though, not some crappy home upload line.) If it gets too much traffic I'll take it down. Subject to void without warning, etc etc.

You can:

Thanks, Dougal -- I've been going back and listening to all the Mark I EHGs, and it's great! I don't know what I'll have as the soundtrack to my life after I've listened to all of them. 

I cannot breathe after listening to that. After Dave's laughter, the part that keeps coming back to me (and making me crack up all over again) is Stephanie's deadpan "I watched ALL of Dorf on Golf for this."

• Love 2

I am hilariously bad at theme songs. At least three quarters of the songs sounded vaguely familiar, but I could name TWO: Greg the Bunny and Crank Yankers. Apparently my sweet spot is "shows with puppets." And it helps if there are lots of lyrics about the premise of the show.

(EDIT, to salve my ego: I remembered a couple more I got. But not a lot!)

Edited by Monty

Sometimes game time makes me worry that I watch too much tv. I knew a lot of those themes. Like, a lot of them.

On the plus side, hearing that snippet of the Everwood theme really perked up my afternoon. Oh, Andy Brown; I miss your small town shenanigans and cozy beard.

Fun game time!  I would have been terrible at it, so many of them sounded familiar (and many of those turned out to be shows I'd watched), but I just couldn't place them.

I'd have been more embarrassed at my performance on Game Time if the contestants hadn't been having quite a bit of trouble, too.

The game reminded me how much I love the United States of Tara theme and how much the Gilmore Girls theme makes me want to take my own life.

My husband pretends to drink Fabuloso all the time.

• Love 1