Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Fifty Shades Of Shade

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

it becomes dastardly when you see the pattern of her behavior and starting to "groom" the housewife ...they become her new "bestie" get a cute nick name and get rubbed in Kyles face ....its a proven freaking pattern with her 

It’s so creepy how LVP plays with people as if they were toys - she “love bombs” them, both to groom the next tool and to keep “friends” in line through jealousy. But, once the toys are no longer compliant (Teddi right now), LVP gets vicious and punishing. 

• Love 12

Denise, fried and dicknotized!

Poor little (Cry)Baby Doll - she got more than she bargained for in her sloppy quest for a storyline. At least she was granted Dorit's forgiveness, and pats on the head from Erika and Rinna.

If LVP's goal was to get doggygate played out on the show, then how come her Magical Pink Wand of Manipulation didn't work on her own husband?

Do Tom and HarryHamlin ever accompany their wives to anything? 

Eloise looks like Charlie's daughter Cassandra when she was younger. Just sayin'.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, gritz said:

Denise, fried and dicknotized!

Poor little (Cry)Baby Doll - she got more than she bargained for in her sloppy quest for a storyline. At least she was granted Dorit's forgiveness, and pats on the head from Erika and Rinna.

If LVP's goal was to get doggygate played out on the show, then how come her Magical Pink Wand of Manipulation didn't work on her own husband?

Do Tom and HarryHamlin ever accompany their wives to anything? 

Eloise looks like Charlie's daughter Cassandra when she was younger. Just sayin'.

LVP doesn't fuck with Ken mentally or physically. 

• LOL 6
6 hours ago, izabella said:

I think Teddi's "therapist" got her degrees the same place Teddi "accountability coach" got hers and Kyle's psychic got hers.

And if Teddi lies to her therapist, therapy will do no good.  Teddi never had a single conversation or text or smoke signals with LVP about the dog, and yet claims LVP set her up.  And afterwards, she ran to everyone except LVP to discuss it.  No, Teddi, that's not how it works.  We see you.

I think any therapist worth their salt would say “Get off that fucking show!”

• LOL 6
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

I think any therapist worth their salt would say “Get off that fucking show!”

Kind of hard to say that when you're having a "therapy" session with your client ON that show!   😂

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

It’s not about the fact the Lucy ended up okay...everyone is glad she’s A-okay.  It’s about what could have happened to her.  More importantly, the dog was taken to a shelter, in another county, not to another woman’s wonderful home as Dorit claimed originally.  Dorit/PK were not concerned with her welfare and that is getting lost in the conversation.  

It is the carelessness of them with Lucy that upsets people. 

For example, if your friend drove home drunk, after knowing 1)it’s breaking the rules/law 2)she knew she should have asked for a ride....you even offered her a ride...when she gets home without harming anyone else, herself or the car, is it still ok in the end?  After all, no harm, no foul?  Well, she’s fine, right?  No one was harmed, right?

That’s not the point.  I can think of lots of analogies, everything being okay in the end doesn’t excuse the bad original behavior of doing what’s wrong.

Lucy was lucky to end up back at VDP.  

It's funny, but I put this exact example out there last week, and I had a 180 degree difference of opinion as to where I came out on it (respectfully, of course).  I said, if someone drives home with a few too many martinis in them, and they get home safely, it is no harm, no foul, but if someone were to take that same exact action and hit a child who ran in front of their car for a ball and the child was killed, it would be vehicular manslaughter. 

I don't know if this is or isn't obvious from my screen name, but I really believe in leaving adults alone to make their own choices.  If it was a dear friend of mine who confided that she drove drunk, I would probably be, "girl!  We gotta call you a Lyft next time."  But that's about all someone would get out of me.  Yet if this same exact friend hit a child while driving drunk, I would support the idea that she should probably face charges (even though I would probably support her through it).  Sometimes it's not just the intent that matters.  Sometimes it's what actually happens, IMO anyway.

I was thinking that this thing with Dorit and the dog is analogous to what is going on over on RHOA right now.  Nene wanted everyone out of her closet, and though we didn't get to see the footage, she allegedly stripped Porsha (who is pregnant) of her belt, and may or may not have used Porsha's own belt against her.  Is this a total fucking asshole move of the highest order?  Yes.  Same as dropping the dog off at the shelter.  But Porsha came out unscathed.  If Porsha had suffered a miscarriage due to Nene's actions, it would be a horse of a different color, in my mind at least.  

I never said the fact that the dog wasn't harmed excused her behavior.  I think I called Dorit an asshole like eight times in my post.  I think she is awful to the bone.  I am saying that the fact that the dog came out of this more or less unharmed makes me more able to forgive her and move on and chalk this up to dumb thoughtlessness.  If the dog had been euthanized, I wouldn't be able to look at her.  Literally.

I respect and understand if people have differing opinions than me, but I do think my opinion enjoys wide support in society.  The penalty for attempted murder is generally lower than the penalty for actual murder for the reasons I have set out.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't get a Dirty John Vibe from him but I question his current "career"

From what I'm understanding he uses "technology" to balance and re-align the body. Anyone remember the Biorhythm kick - sounds like that to me. It gets sketchy because apparently the tool Aaron uses to re-align you is his penis.

giphy.gif

Re-tool? I see what you did there, Bunny...

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

it becomes dastardly when you see the pattern of her behavior and starting to "groom" the housewife ...they become her new "bestie" get a cute nick name and get rubbed in Kyles face ....its a proven freaking pattern with her 

Cosign on this. Lisa couldn't get Erika under her thumb because Erika was on to her from the jump. I think Brandi caught on and unfortunately - because of her messed up head, and lack of other reliable friends on the show, she went way off the rails and ultimately got booted off the show. If Brandi had kept her head on straight and not let the demise of her so-called friendship with LVP get to her - she might still be on the show. She outed LVP and paid the price. Yes - some folks can be manipulated by charming folks. Especially some of the newer castmates who want to belong. Or others who are just nice people who want to believe the story LVP is selling. I think there is more to come. I think, as other PTV peeps have pointed out, the veterans of the show have finally had enough of LVP's shenanigans. She will either leave, or have a redemption tour ala RHOC Vicki G, next season. I liked LVP her first season or two, but then around the time of magazine-gate, I started to cool on her. And she really has been phoning it in the past few seasons. If she does return, and does not mind her P's and Q's - I'm not sure she'll be able to manipulate Denise - Denise seems pretty sharp with such things - especially after witnessing this seasons stuff - and after being told how LVP has snipered from the side in the past. Anywho... 

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

It is the carelessness of them with Lucy that upsets people. 

But, are people really upset, or have they been groomed and manipulated to be upset?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Cosign on this. Lisa couldn't get Erika under her thumb because Erika was on to her from the jump. I think Brandi caught on and unfortunately - because of her messed up head, and lack of other reliable friends on the show, she went way off the rails and ultimately got booted off the show. If Brandi had kept her head on straight and not let the demise of her so-called friendship with LVP get to her - she might still be on the show. She outed LVP and paid the price. Yes - some folks can be manipulated by charming folks. Especially some of the newer castmates who want to belong. Or others who are just nice people who want to believe the story LVP is selling. I think there is more to come. I think, as other PTV peeps have pointed out, the veterans of the show have finally had enough of LVP's shenanigans. She will either leave, or have a redemption tour ala RHOC Vicki G, next season. I liked LVP her first season or two, but then around the time of magazine-gate, I started to cool on her. And she really has been phoning it in the past few seasons. If she does return, and does not mind her P's and Q's - I'm not sure she'll be able to manipulate Denise - Denise seems pretty sharp with such things - especially after witnessing this seasons stuff - and after being told how LVP has snipered from the side in the past. Anywho... 

Why was Erika onto her from the jump anyway? Didn't she say she never watched the show before appearing on it? I remember tilting my head sideways wondering how Erika would know she was a "sniper from the side". Did Yolanda give her that impression? 

In no universe can I see a Vicki-style LVP redemption tour -- just cannot see that at all. I don't think Lisa thinks she's done anything wrong. And if I have to compare what she's done (or been accused of doing) with things that the others have done, I think Lisa's crimes are ... misdemeanors at best. 

And if I am being really honest I'll say that I don't get manipulated. Maybe I've got a no-manipulation gene or something and that makes me eyerolly and unsympathetic to Teddi and Rinna, but for the life of me I don't understand how they would get sucked in to doing a mean thing if they didn't first have it in them to be mean. 

• Love 17
21 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

It's funny, but I put this exact example out there last week, and I had a 180 degree difference of opinion as to where I came out on it (respectfully, of course).  I said, if someone drives home with a few too many martinis in them, and they get home safely, it is no harm, no foul, but if someone were to take that same exact action and hit a child who ran in front of their car for a ball and the child was killed, it would be vehicular manslaughter. 

I don't know if this is or isn't obvious from my screen name, but I really believe in leaving adults alone to make their own choices.  If it was a dear friend of mine who confided that she drove drunk, I would probably be, "girl!  We gotta call you a Lyft next time."  But that's about all someone would get out of me.  Yet if this same exact friend hit a child while driving drunk, I would support the idea that she should probably face charges (even though I would probably support her through it).  Sometimes it's not just the intent that matters.  Sometimes it's what actually happens, IMO anyway.

I was thinking that this thing with Dorit and the dog is analogous to what is going on over on RHOA right now.  Nene wanted everyone out of her closet, and though we didn't get to see the footage, she allegedly stripped Porsha (who is pregnant) of her belt, and may or may not have used Porsha's own belt against her.  Is this a total fucking asshole move of the highest order?  Yes.  Same as dropping the dog off at the shelter.  But Porsha came out unscathed.  If Porsha had suffered a miscarriage due to Nene's actions, it would be a horse of a different color, in my mind at least.  

I never said the fact that the dog wasn't harmed excused her behavior.  I think I called Dorit an asshole like eight times in my post.  I think she is awful to the bone.  I am saying that the fact that the dog came out of this more or less unharmed makes me more able to forgive her and move on and chalk this up to dumb thoughtlessness.  If the dog had been euthanized, I wouldn't be able to look at her.  Literally.

I respect and understand if people have differing opinions than me, but I do think my opinion enjoys wide support in society.  The penalty for attempted murder is generally lower than the penalty for actual murder for the reasons I have set out.  

Sorry, I didn’t see your other post.  I’ve been a fairly absent poster the last few months.

I get it...sometimes I have a touch of libertarian political tendencies but I look at this from a black/white parental perspective.  I have 3 young adult children, the youngest just graduated from college.  Every discussion we’ve had with them, the way they were raised, (Catholic upbringing) was to teach them to consider right/wrong and teaching them to do the right thing.  Every minute of my day, I am hoping, now that they are all on their own, that they don’t do crappy things like adopt, then dump a dog!  No one expects perfection, but I expect people to consider consequences of their actions.  It’s pretty simple.

I may not judge friends in the same way but I would certainly side eye a friend that would do what Dorit did...of course, I don’t have a@@hole friends like Dorit, so that makes it easier to not care.  If someone takes an action that may cause harm, I care...for example, if someone smokes pot I don’t care...if someone smokes pot and drives a school bus, then I would care.

Besides...it’s my job as a poster to be judgy of these harpies.😉

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

As I've said before, Kyle demands LVP's loyalty to her no matter what the situation is, but as soon as LVP is on the hot seat, Kyle quickly abandons ship.  Way to go, Kyle!

Anybody who lets somebody else use them as a puppet is just stupid.  If they recognized a pattern with LVP over the years, then they shouldn't have played along with her suggestions.  Just say NO!!  I learned early on in life not to be a doormat.  I would've thought these strong women would've learned that too!

Yes! And if you are the kind of person who is just generally opposed to being unkind, how does someone manipulate you into being something that you are not? If Lisa is manipulative, the rest of them are just mean. 

If I have to choose, I'll take sneaky manipulator over, I'll just get in your face and abuse you. But to each their own.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Puppy-gate is boring now. We need a new drama.

While I totally agree this is the BH version of the franchise - their formula has always been - one story for the entire season. I'm just praying that when the reunion comes along it won't take up all 3 parts.

If you've watched any of the WWHL shows for this season, any HW that has made an appearance is very careful with what they say. They all have been "coached" on what they say out loud so that tells me there is more to come about the subject.

I would love for Teddi to say - I've been pushed to the point where I'm going to reveal the phone conversations I secretly recorded with LVP. Then see this

tenor.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Giselle said:

Bullshit. 

Then why involve Teddi in the first place by gossiping to her.  Blame yourselves. The actions of yourself, VPD employees, LVP also put your foundation in an uncomfortable situation. Your anger put you on TV starting this public shitstorm when it could have been quietly handled. 

Dorit's negligence is fact but we're not discussing that here we're discussing your actions after the fact. You are reaping the fruits of your labor. You wanted it out there you didn't follow your own policies and now your bitching. Too bad, l really don't give a shit.

Doctor  I believe it is "reveal" and not "revile". 

Have you noticed that John Sessa keeps calling himself LVP's "Partner" yet I haven't heard it once from Lisa that he is. Nor has he ever gotten that title shown under his name when he's appeared. Nor has Ken ever said yes John is a partner. What's he a partner in "a 3 way"?

I know he brags that he is a board member - but the list of board members are the following - Lisa Vanderpump, Ken Todd, Grumpy Cat, John Sessa.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Giselle said:

I'd like to see Vicki taken out and maybe Lori added back in. She's rich now & raising a young granddaughter.

I'd like to see Teresa taken out and maybe Kathy added back in. She's discovering her life after kids and we have kids already with Jackie and Jen.

My brain is too tired because, when I first read this, I was unable to switch between franchises so I was like, “who is Lori? Did I forget a BH housewife?.” Then I started thinking about Lori Loughlin and her friendship with Kyle and I thought, “well, she would be an INTERESTING addition, but I think she might be otherwise engaged in the coming years.” 

Then, my brain partly turned on and I understood what you clearly wrote. And I agree- get Vicki out of there and Teresa too. I wouldn’t mind seeing Kathy added back either (especially if that includes Rosie). I do fear we might see Lori Loughlin years from now, when she is released from prison and her acting career is officially dead, try to make a comeback on RHOBH. I don’t think I’m here for that, but I could see producers thinking that would draw viewers. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I was as shocked to learn Camille was only 50 as I was learning PK was only 50 last year.  I would have believed she was 50 in S1, so it isn't the divorce/cancer/abusive ex that has aged her.  Maybe living with Kelsey or being Jesus did it. (I still cannot stand the woman, but she's right about Dorit.)

As for all this "LVP made me do it" bullshit....JFC, watch the show you are on so you know the players and their games.  If Teddi is that guillable, then someone get me her phone number and I'll call her to tell her she needs to pay off an IRS debt with iTunes giftcards ASAP.

So LVP drops out sometime shortly after Denise's wedding, right?  If they all do stop talking about her, what the hell are they going to talk about?  Drop LLAJ/LVP out of the story, and all we have is a handful of photoshoots and an infomercial for The Agency.  Oh, and Dirty Aaron's dick size.  (I think he's a scammer, but he did have the best line of the night when Denise went to get the other women to come back in to celebrate Camille's bd: "I think I'll go hide" or similar.)

I’ve heard there’s Camille drama that takes the place of #puppygate after LVP stops filming with them. 

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, swankie said:

What I don't understand is how the hell did Dorit become the victim in a situation she created by not following the terms of her contract with Vanderpump Dogs?  She did a crappy thing to a poor innocent dog but God forbid anyone speak about it.  They need to stop taking the focus off of the guilty culprit and stop trying to make each other the bad guy.  Call a spade a spade and let Dorit know that what she did was crappy and just please make this whole thing go away and move on.  

Dorit is a con married to a grifter.  She'll always figure out how to be the victim.  I mean, look at how she's shilling her Beverly Beach swimwear this season while she was being chased around the pool in the Bahamas for scamming the guy who paid for it.  

• Love 22

Teddi is making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, Camille. She will not steer from her narrative that she is a good person and doesn't lie. If you're in the way of that look out. That's some Gone Girl sh&t and I see why LVP checked out. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

You said just what I had been thinking.  When they showed that unseen footage of Camille and LVP, it was surprising.  Maybe even production is sick of LVP and her fuckery.

Yet that is production's own fault.  They edited it the way the wanted it to look, evidently.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, swankie said:

What I don't understand is how the hell did Dorit become the victim in a situation she created by not following the terms of her contract with Vanderpump Dogs?  She did a crappy thing to a poor innocent dog but God forbid anyone speak about it.  They need to stop taking the focus off of the guilty culprit and stop trying to make each other the bad guy.  Call a spade a spade and let Dorit know that what she did was crappy and just please make this whole thing go away and move on.  

Where in my post did I say Dorit was a victim? I think Dorit is a useless grifting arsehole that should have been a "one-and-done" housewife. I wanted her gone after her first season. I have zero sympathy for Dorit. But I do think LVP is a good manipulator and when things go south she plays the victim. Just my opinion.

• Love 8

I wish this wasn't how they tried to take LVP down. The timing is awful, who does this after a suicide? Dorit is awful. I don't care what happens to her. Dorit has zero redeeming qualities. Teddi shouldn't have said I've never lied! Here is a lie.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 17
57 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Have you noticed that John Sessa keeps calling himself LVP's "Partner" yet I haven't heard it once from Lisa that he is. Nor has he ever gotten that title shown under his name when he's appeared. Nor has Ken ever said yes John is a partner. What's he a partner in "a 3 way"?

I know he brags that he is a board member - but the list of board members are the following - Lisa Vanderpump, Ken Todd, Grumpy Cat, John Sessa.

I think he might be. I think it  started with the Chinese dog thing. I really don't know because I don't care about VPD, never have. I usually zip right through anything to do with LVP and her dogs as I'm bored by them.

Even if he is a full partner it's LVP's name on the sign, she's the face of the operation, she's the one that's going to get any blow back. He's a nobody to most of the public compared to her.

If she truly wanted it handled privately (which I don't believe) he really disrespected her by making this public. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

However, the scene by the door of the conversation between LVP and Camille - I'm pretty sure this is a clip they NEVER aired. This was the season that was filmed and then Russell committed suicide - Bravo had a few weeks to re-edit the scene.

They go on and on about rescues - but now I'm remembering John Sessa said in an interview that Lucy was not a rescue. 

The scene hadn’t aired before. Someone mentioned upthread that Brian Moylan at Vulture rewatched the old episode and this scene was not in it.

Lucy was still a rescue and a homeless dog in need of a safe place. What Sessa was referring to was that Lucy was not a traditional rescue, with an unknown background or potential emotional/behavioral issues because of some past trauma. Lucy’s mom was a pregnant shelter dog that VPD took in and then they reared the puppies. So, theoretically, he thought Lucy might be a better fit for the inexperienced Dorit and PK because Lucy did not have a history of abuse, abandonment, or time in a shelter. Dorit sure fixed that!

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 20
22 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I wish this wasn't how they tried to take LVP down. The timing is awful, who does this after a suicide? Dorit is awful. I don't care what happens to her. Dorit has zero redeeming qualities. Teddi shouldn't have said I've never lied! Here is a lie.

That's so true. It's not a good look for any of them. Too many "Oh I feel so bad for LIsa!s" and not enough saving it for next season. Actions do speak louder than words, so their "bad feels" for Lisa come off as very insincere.  

• Love 14
52 minutes ago, Jel said:

That's so true. It's not a good look for any of them. Too many "Oh I feel so bad for LIsa!s" and not enough saving it for next season. Actions do speak louder than words, so their "bad feels" for Lisa come off as very insincere.  

I'll hit this ball back over the net.

Doesn't look too good for LVP  to be pulling this shit so soon after her brothers death. When they call her on her shit, she tears up and says "Oh my dead brother." and everybody starts comforting her. 

She did it with Kyle, she did it with Erica when she pulled her catty and petty shit with them and they were not going to take it. She realized it and then came the tears. 

Why should they give her a pass this season of acting like and asshole and let her get away with it just because her brother died.

They shouldn't have to "save it for next season"?  If she started pulling the same crap next season that she always does and they call her out on it and bring up a past hurt the bitch would call them petty for bringing up something that happened a over a year ago. 

They can feel bad for her and be upset she's being a bitch they have a right to call her on it. They might look bad for doing it but so does Lisa when she's pulling her crap so soon after her brothers death

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 8

What exactly is the archival footage of the Camille/LVP confrontation supposed to prove? I remember that episode pretty clearly (as much as one can after eight years) and the entire melee commenced because Taylor was hollering “if you can’t be my friend, then please don’t be my enemy” in an effort to portray herself as some naifish victim. Taylor then proceeded to sneer about how everyone in the cast spoke disparagingly of each other and no one displayed any transparency. At which point Camille, of her own volition, declared that Taylor certainly wasn’t transparent (“I don’t you want everything out there”) because she had confided in the cast at large off the record about the abuse but “we don’t see bruises anywhere on your body.” Camille then enumerated the various stories that Taylor had relayed (“he broke your jaw and he hits you”) while Lisa chimed in “and he threw you in the bath.” 

So what was Camille’s grievance? She inserted herself into a conflict that didn’t directly involve her and voiced opinions that she felt strongly about. She has never been inarticulate or afraid to take unpopular positions (see her going head to head against Kyle during the first  season). Nor has she ever been an LVP puppet. 

Beyond which Lisa even corroborated her recitation of what Taylor had divulged even as Camille (reasonably IMO but that’s a whole other can of worms) interrogated those accounts. 

And iirc Lisa was Taylor’s only ally for a considerable part of the second half of season two after the domestic violence had been outed. She was certainly the only cast member who even approached objecting when Kyle, Paul, and Adrienne ejected Taylor and Russell from the White Party on Camille’s behalf. 

• Love 12

I'm reserving judgement on Camille.  Disliked her immensely in early seasons.  Liked her assessment of Dorit in this episode.  Wait and see.  Perhaps she's in a better place now.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think Ken and PK have been friends for 40 years, probably more like 20. If they were friends for 40 years then PK would have been 10 and Ken would have been 21 - that's Michael Jackson territory

What I have always found strange about LVP is that she doesn't seem to have long standing female friends (not one).

She also is only friends with females that are currently wives of a man she considers a friend. Once the wife becomes an ex, she shows her true feelings for them which is disdain. She did this with Yolanda, and she did the same with PK's first wife (Lorraine/Loretta?)

As for the friendship with PK - I wonder what he has on them - or do they share some shady business dealings

I have mixed feelings about Lisa in general - oddly enough, I find her behavior on Vanderpump Rules this season way more  monstrous than anything she’s ever done among the housewives, largely because she’s been transparently stoking pile-on mentalities you toward the youngest member of the cast, exploiting his mental health issues, and humiliating old friends with addiction instabilities on national tv all while adopting a mantle of faux feminism to justify doing so. 

But she does have a relatively long-standing and close friendship with Joyce de Ohoeven of season four. 

Joyce, who was always headstrong from my perspective, has penned multiple defenses of LVP on social media and shared that she always shows up to support her undertakings and events. They both hang out with Mohammed. 

I also don’t think the lack of footage featuring friendships beyond the narrative scope of the show is unique to Lisa. For instance, I can’t recall Erika ever filming with a friend of any gender beyond her employees. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13

Count Lady Gaga as a friend of Lisa Vanderpump. It was all over the Internet that they hung out together and had dinner at Lisa’s restaurants several times in the last few days.

I mean she must be a horrible person and not a paragon of virtue like Dorito or TeddI Melonhead or Vile Kyle.

Wait a minute! Lisa must just be a Little Monster.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, 918lux said:

What I don’t get about Teddi, is that as soon as she saw that LVP wasn’t going to contribute at the dog center, she could have very easily dropped it & either let it die or let LVP figure out how to expose Dorit on her own. It reminds me of how she ran & told Rinna about Dorit & PK talking shit last year & went on & on about Dorit being late. She’s Miss Mountain out of a Molehill. 

This! So much this! Also, she was irritated that LVP wasn't talking.

She didn't decide she was a pawn until Rinna insisted she was. Then she decided she had a reason for righteous anger. Pfft!

• Love 22
5 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Where in my post did I say Dorit was a victim? I think Dorit is a useless grifting arsehole that should have been a "one-and-done" housewife. I wanted her gone after her first season. I have zero sympathy for Dorit. But I do think LVP is a good manipulator and when things go south she plays the victim. Just my opinion.

I never said that you said Dorit was a victim.  You said LVP was a victim and I copied you to agree with you. But I also wondered how Dorit became a victim too as in, "Speaking of victims...."  Sorry if I didn't express myself clearly. ☹

Erika is really irritating me this season.  She thinks saying pussy, ass and tits over and over makes her edgy.  She"s not edgy, she just has a potty mouth.

Speaking of potty mouth, OMG!  Denise!!!  That girl cusses like a sailor.  No doubt her ex husband's influence has rubbed off on her.  And I'm by no means a prude, but I was so embarrassed for her fiance the way she kept going on about his penis.  I mean, she never talked about anything else!  🤣

Edited by swankie
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

What I have always found strange about LVP is that she doesn't seem to have long standing female friends (not one).

I may be remembering this entirely inaccurately, but didn't one of LVP's long time female friends marry Ken's son (not Max--an older son from a previous relationship)?  I think we saw them all visiting together on an European vacation several seasons back.  LVP's friend is about her age, and Ken's not-Max son is much younger, IIRC.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

What!?!  I thought it was impossible to love you more than I do. 

And then you mention Bob.  Twin Peaks Bob!  I always looked over my shoulder when he was on the screen.  Always! 

twin peaks bob GIF

• Love 12