Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Fifty Shades Of Shade

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, breezy424 said:

On another note, I think LVP  was involved in this whole thing filming at VPD.  And as Rinna brought up, LVP knew about the plan.  She texted Dorit that Teddi knows.  Why didn't she text Teddi if she was calling it off. 

I also think all of them were pissed off about Dorit not bringing the dog back to VPD.  However, the set up story to out Dorit became the bigger story.  They all know that LVP does stuff behind the scene and has others do her dirty work.  They're tired of it.

If LVP is this poor innocent victim as she claims, why all the bad press of her being a prima donna and refusing to film with the others.  If she has the truth on her side, then she should have nothing to hide, right?  She's making herself look guilty.  Nothing will ever convince me that she isn't the biggest Fake and Liar.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, langford peel said:

Dorito had the puppy for months because Teddi says so and Teddi never lies.

Or maybe that was what she was told.  Teddi and Dorit obviously didn't communicate between filming and this all happened before filming began. 

• Love 9

Teddi's blog is up:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/season-9/blogs/teddi-mellencamp-arroyave/teddi-3

She brings up some good points.  Especially the part of the episode when LVP says to Kyle:

But my favorite part of the episode is the end when LVP and Kyle are in the car and her facade has faded. When mentioning me saying we could “coexist,” LVP, with a giggle and a snide smile, says, “It’s like you should be so lucky, bitch.”

I found that LVP comment very telling.  Sniper from the side.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 16

I have seen Lisa VP in action(her comments about Eileen's "affair" and  then innocent "what?" ) which  bothered me immensely, but to me this is a Rinna/Erika/Dorit-fed bitterness.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I still fail to be impressed with Kyle being able to do the splits.  She needs to learn a new trick. 

I'd rather see Kyle doing the splits than see Rinna laying on her back and splaying her legs open!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

Teddi's blog is up:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/season-9/blogs/teddi-mellencamp-arroyave/teddi-3

She brings up some good points.  Especially the part of the episode when LVP says to Kyle:

But my favorite part of the episode is the end when LVP and Kyle are in the car and her facade has faded. When mentioning me saying we could “coexist,” LVP, with a giggle and a snide smile, says, “It’s like you should be so lucky, bitch.”

Nah. She was sniping front and center and on camera. There was no sideways about her dumping on Teddi

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 24
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

Or maybe she is a lying sack of shit who would say anything to stay on the show.

You know. Like Lisa Rinna.

I don't think she's that desperate.  LVP needs the show more than Teddi does.  Her restaurants need the show more than Teddi does.  That's LVP's life blood.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Denise, after her obligatory "I was married to Charlie Sheen" shoutout per episode: "I'm not buying my wedding dress on Amazon."

Bitch, I bought my wedding dress on Amazon and I looked fucking fabulous, thank you very much. 

Did you see the pictures someone posted here last week of Denise in her wedding dress?  She has a great body but the dress was ridiculous.

2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I still fail to be impressed with Kyle being able to do the splits.  She needs to learn a new trick. 

I'm around Kyle's age and sort of ashamed to admit that if I could do splits I'd be doing them every time I got drunk too.  But I always wear underwear 🙂  (If I could grow really long hair I'd twirl that ponytail too)

2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Does anyone understand Lisa V saying she didn't know Teddi knew about Lucy then saying she did?

It means she was busted at her "Who me?" (blink blink) routine 😄

• Love 9
2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Denise needs to stop talking about Charlie Sheen and mentioning him all the time. She's old now, looks like shit, and he no longer cares. So she is marrying a new Eddie Cibrain who is just going to live off her.

Yep, I get a "Dirty John" vibe.

Edited by Almost 3000
Dirty not Dear
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Rinna let it go because she's gung ho about seeing LVP get taken down so she's not going to admit that there's anything wrong with Dorit because Dorit is now the catalyst for pushing LVP out of the circle.

That's exactly what I just wrote. It wasn't a part of Lisa's script.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

God god Denise stop talking about his dick lol 

She was so effin high 🤣

I'll pay more attention to Dorit's actions when we all acknowledge that tonight LVP lied and production was kind enough to provide the confirming clip. Dorit is a liar and a grifter, but we've known that from the beginning. On Bitch Sesh, Roxanne Gay gives a hilarious account of someone chasing Dorit around the pool in the Bahamas, demanding the money she owes them.

I would enjoy LVP's dethroning more if Rinna wasn't strutting around like a cat with canary feathers in her teeth. She's so shitty and basic.

• Love 12

Every time I see Kyle in her THs, I wonder when Morticia Addams joined the show. 

I loved Erika's comment that the way to feel confident is to be comfortable in your own skin. As she sits there in a wig, and clown makeup. 

Whenever I see those poor miniature ponies at LVPs, I wonder if they ever get out of their tiny fenced area to get exercise. By the way they ran around the property when they were let out, I doubt it. 

Six episodes in, and I have learned nothing new about puppygate. Dorito and PK are shits for dumping poor Lucy. But the biggest shit is LVP for letting them adopt not one, but two dogs. These people can't take care of their own kids, and no one should know that better than PK's BFF, and his wife. Lisa is really making herself look bad in how she has handled this. 

The rest of the cast - at least the ones that I know are dog owners (Kyle, Erika, Denise, Teddi, Rinna) - should not be showing Dorito any sympathy, She was not the victim, Lucy was. 

• Love 20
5 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Teddi's blog is up:

And this is perfect too:

“the “Queen of Diamonds” is actually a joker.”

• Love 5
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Whenever I see those poor miniature ponies at LVPs, I wonder if they ever get out of their tiny fenced area to get exercise. By the way they ran around the property when they were let out, I doubt it. 

Ok, I'm not the only one.

I've wondered that too.  They ran like that gate doesn't get opened regularly or they don't get to run for very long.

More telling to me was the dogs behavior. It seemed as if the dogs weren't used to them being out by the way they kept after them. Also the lawn seems much too nice to have had hooves and horse shit on it for the better part of the day, day in and day out.

Just wondering?

Edited by Giselle
Correcting Autcorruption.
  • Love 13
25 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

Did anyone else find the scene with Teddi’s therapist weird? In general, I am suspicious of therapy sessions broadcast on Bravo, but something about this one seemed extra galling because her “therapist” filled the role a “friend of the Housewives” often does for exposition. It felt like Teddi brought her on as a prop to ground her story for the audience. I don’t know why this scene felt more egregious than some of the other bs therapy scenes we’ve seen, but it felt really, really problematic to me.

YES!  Teddi would have been better off hiring someone to coach her on how to plan for being on a reality show, rather than a therapist afterward to help her deal with the fallout.

Having the entire world watch and pick apart your actions requires some serious fortitude.  And probably should require some serious planning. Teddi is allowing her emotions to run her entire season, the predominant one seeming to be frustration.

• Love 15

I recently watched the bonus scenes episode from last season, they showed a clip from last reunion where Dorit mentions they adopted Lucy and how her son came up,with the name. How much time transpired btwn when last season’s reunion was filmed and when Dorit gave the dog away?  I guess that would solve the question of whether she had Lucy for months or weeks... she’s still a shite for not giving Lucy back to VPD. I also think LVP is a shite for being a sniper from the side/behind the curtain shite stirrer. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I forgot about Camille's accusations that it was LVP who promoted her to bring up the domestic abuse with Taylor.

I didn't know about that all.  And if Camille was telling the truth (I believe her) than what LVP did there was publicly outing a potentially abusive relationship.  Whether or not Taylor was being abused, that's very damaging to put out there.  And it makes me more likely to believe that LVP is indeed pulling the strings in the puppy-gate mess.

Still hate Dorit though and the fact that puppy-gate deflects from the crappy thing she pulled.

• Love 8

It is all LVPs fault!  The Puppy Dumpers are just worried they are being kicked down the pecking order.

(I mean, they were barely off the ground.....but, still. Lol)

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 1