Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E11: Week 10 - The Final Rose

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Hannah and Colton ... couldn't be any more awkward. Neither has anything to say. Taysha didn't have anything to say either. What a freaking waste of time this.

Colton has his Hollywood D-list celeb hair do on.

It compliments his orange D-list spray tan!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Maybe Hannah will go busting through the wall Kool-Aid man style. 

That was convenient that they forgot the existence of microphone packs. Speaking of which, Tay was already wearing a mic even though she wasn’t expecting Colton. Interesting. 

Exactly. When Colton came through the door, the camera person was already there. Same thing with Hannah.  Tayshia at least should have realized the jig was up.  Maybe not Hannah, because she thought she was getting the first overnight date.

11 hours ago, nutty1 said:

That was JoJo. She is still with Aaron Rogers.  Kaitlyn was with Shawn.... for a few years.

38 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Oh they will probably have a fence jumping competition on a group date.  Colton and Cassie will appear during that group date to cheer the dudes on. 

Guys, I just had a horrible thought.  Given the competition between Caelynn and Hannah Bigtooth, what if they are both Bachelorette a la Britt and whomever else it was (can’t remember). “The ultimate final competition” between them.  

JoJo with Jordan Rogers (who doesn't speak to his brother Aaron Rogers.  Kaitlyn was engaged to Shawn, and is now with Jason, who was on the show last night (with the Eddie Munster hairline). Kaitlyn was also the other B'ette with Britt. I remember this crap, but not what I made for dinner last night.

I think it's going to be Hannah B for the next B'ette,  although I thought Tayshia came off looking fantastic last night.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Evenshorter said:

JoJo with Jordan Rogers (who doesn't speak to his brother Aaron Rogers.  Kaitlyn was engaged to Shawn, and is now with Jason, who was on the show last night (with the Eddie Munster hairline). Kaitlyn was also the other B'ette with Britt. I remember this crap, but not what I made for dinner last night.

I think it's going to be Hannah B for the next B'ette,  although I thought Tayshia came off looking fantastic last night.

Tayshia's audition wasn't quite as good as Hannah's. Pretty sure the other Hannah will get the gig though.

39 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I feel like tonight is just gonna be Cassie saying "I don't know" for 1 hour and 59 minutes straight until the last minute where she agrees to date him and sell fit fab fun as a couple.

Agree. I think Colton will tell her that they'll date and not propose to "give her time". She'll agree because she knows she lost her chance to be the bachelorette. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Tayshia's audition wasn't quite as good as Hannah's. Pretty sure the other Hannah will get the gig though.

I didn't think either Tay or Hannah G got "the next bachelorette" edit.  I would not be surprised if Hannah G was offered and turned it down, as she certainly had the kind of story and heartbrokenness they like to sell the next season on.

I did think that Tayshia looked stunning last night.  

Edited by riff-raff
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, ohcomeon said:

Agree. I think Colton will tell her that they'll date and not propose to "give her time". She'll agree because she knows she lost her chance to be the bachelorette. 

That's true, but she might have wanted paradise too. Being in a relationship with Colton means no more bachelor reality shows.

• Love 3

Poor Colton had to spend the night in the Fantasy Suite with a large group of ABC's lawyers, who helpfully reminded him that his "journey to find love" was bought and paid for, and he WOULD be completing the show, and he WOULD be participating in all "Bachelor"-related events and appearances.

He may still be a virgin, but those attorneys reamed his butt so hard he probably couldn't sit down for a week!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

I feel like I didn't really see any "love" stories unfold this season, even with Cassie. They didn't show her until much later on, and the one date we saw of them, they were making out the entire time with no conversation. Granted, I'm sure he doesn't love her for her great personality, but still. 

I also read a tweet from Kaitlyn and she was saying that she didn't really feel anything by Hannah and Colton's break-up because they've hardly shown scenes of them interacting as well. I agree with that.  I know he gave her the first impression rose, but if I recall the only date we saw them have, they just were making out in the shower or something.. because for some weird reason, the producers love when Colton is in a shower. 

I would say the most interaction we saw was really between Tayshia and Colton, but even they seemed like just friends having a good time.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Evenshorter said:

I don't think tayisha came of as well as Hannah. Tayisha was truly over it, in my opinion was never into it, and how gross that she had to hug a slobbering Colton. Hannah G was lying when she said she was over it, but I bet that's what you have to do if you want to be the bachelorette--Deanna was so clearly not over Brad in her season, and Becca was not over Arie but the process was good for her. And Colton really ticked me off last nite, when he said "Im not sure I ddint make a mistake, blah blah--he and Hannah had something and I really felt bad for her. ugh. anyway, I may have said this before, but my prediction--the door opens and Cassie is gone. he has to chase her all over. she gives in just to shut him up, he will finally lose his virginity (that's good lol) and then they will break up. Maybe in the future Colton will look up Hannah G, but she will be so popular after this show that she will move on. And lol to whoever said Jason has an eddie munster hairline--I couldn't figure out what was bugging me about him--still a cutie, and hes with Kaitlyn, who has shot herself up with so many fillers she looks awful. Why didn't Becca want to be seen last nite??

51 minutes ago, Gregg247 said:

Poor Colton had to spend the night in the Fantasy Suite with a large group of ABC's lawyers, who helpfully reminded him that his "journey to find love" was bought and paid for, and he WOULD be completing the show, and he WOULD be participating in all "Bachelor"-related events and appearances.

He may still be a virgin, but those attorneys reamed his butt so hard he probably couldn't sit down for a week!

hahaha so he still needed a cigarette?? lolol.

1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

That's true, but she might have wanted paradise too. Being in a relationship with Colton means no more bachelor reality shows.

that's ok, she has been on 2 reality shows now and maybe she and colton can go on the amazing race or temptation island.

3 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Oh they will probably have a fence jumping competition on a group date.  Colton and Cassie will appear during that group date to cheer the dudes on. 

Guys, I just had a horrible thought.  Given the competition between Caelynn and Hannah Bigtooth, what if they are both Bachelorette a la Britt and whomever else it was (can’t remember). “The ultimate final competition” between them.  

that's why I was so glad they replayed caellyn cursing and being quite un pageant like last nite. Go Hannah B!!! You may not have placed in Miss USA but your "frenemy" is going to be so jelous! Plus I think well be in for a treat---I like her quirky personality. she reminds me of Jillian, just way more attractive (not trying to be mean but Hannah B is gorgeous). It also irked me that Caellyn came out of the limo wearing her banner <gag>

15 hours ago, adhoc said:

What, does Hannah smoke a pack a day? That's some serious vocal fry. But her points are well taken. 

She is so skinny, I wondered if she has an eating disorder. Maybe purging has affected her voice?

When the producer hugged Colton, I was hoping we'd see her face and it would be Shiri Appleby aka Rachel Goldberg.

This whole entire (tm Colton) show was so ridiculous, I think I finally have had enough. Most of these contestants IMO are far too young for this. Oh, who am I kidding - I will be back for Paradise.....

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, lizajane said:

She is so skinny, I wondered if she has an eating disorder. Maybe purging has affected her voice?

When the producer hugged Colton, I was hoping we'd see her face and it would be Shiri Appleby aka Rachel Goldberg.

This whole entire (tm Colton) show was so ridiculous, I think I finally have had enough. Most of these contestants IMO are far too young for this. Oh, who am I kidding - I will be back for Paradise.....

But paradise is so much more fun! Breaking hearts after 1 day of knowing each other is somehow "devastating" on the bachelor but completely normal on bachelor in paradise.

It's just a much more fun show and It feels less scripted than the bachelor.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, PugLoaf said:

You aren't the only one, my mom has believe this since Paradise or possibly when he was on B'ette (I can't remember when she started saying it), she thinks his family has shamed him to the point he can't accept himself. 

My husband and I just think he has serious mental illness of some kind. 

This was posted on another website:

"So I have a little insider gossip no one will believe. The reason he walked off the show - the girl he "picked" or was "in love"who left? She left because she didn't want to lie. He told her he was gay (or confused he didn't come out and say gay) and she was going to be the one he picked and then they could play like the happy couple, make money and then do the bachelor break up. She left without speaking to him. He freaked out thinking she would tell the press or something. Then he realized he would have to pick from the remaining girls who didn't have that arrangement. He couldn't deal so he bolted."

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I feel like tonight is just gonna be Cassie saying "I don't know" for 1 hour and 59 minutes straight until the last minute where she agrees to date him and sell fit fab fun as a couple.

It better not be like that Arie and Becca thing where we had to watch them walk around a hotel room for what seemed like eternity rehashing the same argument over and over.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I'd rather have Hannah Eyes than Hannah Teeth as the B'ette.  I don't want a whole season of having to wear my shades to tone down those massive pearly whites.  And I went from thinking HE is cute but dim to having some respect for her last night.

Colton is so in love with himself that he doesn't really have room for anyone else.

Edited by EllenB
  • Love 7

Another post from the other site:

"The show had no idea Colton was gay, he campaigned to be the bachelor. When he was on Becca's season that is what her friend came and told her. He broke up with her because he was confused. When he confessed to being a virgin Becca, he pretty much confirmed what Becca was told. Same thing for BIP - he hooked up with his ex because she knew and would cover."

• Love 1

For me the gay theories are hard to believe in view of the entire days he seemed to spend slobbering on Cassie's face, eating her upper lip, all while cupping her rear in his hands. He would interrupt her while she was talking to keep kissing her. It was more than we saw from any of the other bachelors on their dates, so would not be needed as a cover. I would think a gay guy would be nauseated after just a few minutes of that, I know I was, just watching.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, lizajane said:

I don't know her so maybe, but I was that skinny or skinnier until I hit 40 so it could be natural.

Cassie is kind of pretty, but whoever said her face was big and sweaty was spot on.  I keep wanting to reach through the tv screen and wipe her face down with a tissue.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Tayshia is stunningly beautiful and would make a good bachelorette. Hannah G. is adorable and too sweet for this whole enterprise. I don't see the appeal of Cassie at all, wet and bland like a bowl of Cream of Wheat. As for Colton, how can he even go out in public? What a gigantic embarrassment. That was some really , really bad tv.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, partofme said:

I don't know her so maybe, but I was that skinny or skinnier until I hit 40 so it could be natural.

Of course, but she seems to be the only one in her family that looks like that - by a long shot.

I think Tayshia is attractive but a lot of the time she has this grin on her face that's annoying.  Granted, I've only started watching this show a few episodes ago, but she just comes off as too "perky."  Yeah, I know it's better than grumpy or bitch face, but it's still annoying and I wouldn't  want to see her constant grinning as a Bachelorette.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I think Tayshia is attractive but a lot of the time she has this grin on her face that's annoying.  Granted, I've only started watching this show a few episodes ago, but she just comes off as too "perky."  Yeah, I know it's better than grumpy or bitch face, but it's still annoying and I wouldn't  want to see her constant grinning as a Bachelorette.  

Tayisha is **on** 24/7--so perky and fun!! I am the funnest girlfriend and I never demand anything from the bachelor. I gotta tell ya, she was my favorite the first few weeks and she was wore on me because I never saw anything but her "acting" and being so "up" and all--yuk. then again, the grumpiest bachlorette was either Jen shefft or Deanna <gag> so its a toss up. I would be happy with either Hannah, but I do think Hannah Beast reminds me of Jillain, who was a super cute and fun bachlorette.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

Cassie is either a bad actress for this scripted ass show, a bad actress in her own 20-something fake ass/fake drama life or a bad actress in her extended reality tv tryout reel.

So she is only 23 and this is her third reality show? She is one busy girl !!

• Love 4

I am so confused! I have no idea where this is going. How are they going to fill 2 hours tonight? Gah.

Random thoughts that I'm trying to put together to make sense of this...

1. Cassie verbatum..."I can't wait to, like, be with my family, friends back home and you know, move on with my life."  She actually said that!! Oh and as she's leaving with her luggage?! So wth? Did they just move her to another hotel? I thought she was long gone. I think/hope that preview is a fake. And yet, I'm probably wishful thinking.

2. I replayed the guys on the couch with CH... my 80's rock-concert-damaged ears require closed captioning, ...which didn't stand a chance with "The Women Yell All" interrupting-fest btw - (TM some clever poster here, tx)...anyway I could be wrong, but I don't think Blake spilled any beans. He was stumbling over his words but as per closed captioning, he prefaced the sentence with "If Colton picks Cassie, she'll ... I'm paraphrasing this next part...be okay with Colton's dates with the other women because afterall, look at the hoops/fences he jumped for her. " What dreck... I kind of liked Blake and his horse. Dumb statement though. And Garret (big fan btw) reminds me of the Gronk, and the other two, yawn. Filler. I agree with those of you about no means no. Colton dropped several points in my estimation of him after last night's episode. He's selfish... and childish. Where's that pacifier!

3. I thought I heard CH say they're announcing the next bachelorette during tonight's finale. I'm worried about this. A lot. Normally I don't care who the lead is...but this season has changed all of that. Bleh.

4. I thought Colton's facial expression (he had "back-off" eyeballs bigtime)...in response to a CH question/comment...I think it was with Hannah on the couch... I thought he also looked a bit pissed off and as though he's had it with all of them.

5. Cassie better get a good agent to drum up her next reality show gig. She seems fairly universally disliked...oh but wait, that might draw a few viewers. To me she's been totally exposed for the famewhore fake that she is. I hope I never see her again. Hard to believe that she was my favourite for the first few weeks. I feel so fooled. 😞

Colton was so creepy. Chris is all "But, what if she doesn't want you?" and Colton is convinced for some reason she was scared off because he was dating two other women? I mean, she started to back off when she found out her father didn't give his blessing. She also told him she didn't think she could love him like he loved her... This is some stalker BS and I'm not happy with The Bachelor franchise pushing the idea, women want you to fight for them despite their protests. 

• Love 11
On 3/12/2019 at 12:28 AM, Wandering Snark said:

Wow in the middle of what should have been a 'heavy' moment Colton got all uncontrollably smiley about how he doesn't regret anything he did. He is NOT a good enough actor to pretend to care how Taysha or Hannah G felt. He can be one cold bastard at times. Hannah is sitting there all pissed off and broken down and he's laughing about how great his hair looks. Cold.

I hope you're happy now Colton because this, my friend, is NOT going to end well with you and Cassie. You won't regret it now but soon, and for the rest of your life.

Yep I agree. Colton had me fooled thst he was just a simple nice guy. Nope he's an asshole. For someone he seemed to have cared about he was as cold as ice to Hannah G. I don't believe for a moment that Tayisha was hurt but I believe Hannah was genuinely hurt and blindsided 

I think she had devoloped feelings for Colton and he had led her to believe she was the one and that when Cassie ran off he was laser focused on Cassie and now that I'm guessing he's won her back he could give a shit less that this  was very real for hannah and that she's still traumatized by his rejection. 

• Love 5