Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

And Kody didn't even realize the ring was the one he gave to Meri before everything went south.  "Oh, a claddaugh ring."  That had to hurt.  She has to be on contract for the show.  In the picture someone posted above of her boarding a boat, she looks so much happier.  She is so done with all of this that it's painful to watch.  

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Yeah but it did change the game when Kody divorced Meri and married Robyn.  It proved that he COULD do it, if he wanted.  Until then there was no precedent for legally marrying a later wife, it just wasn't done.  

Good point;  I think I was more focused on the Meri-Robyn switcheroo. 

I don't know how you people keep up on this live chat.   My really bad typing gets worse as does my proof-reading.

I did notice Janelle has her ankles crossed instead of man-spreading in the sections on the couch.

I am still laughing over the time capsule---houses would be paid off.  Ha!!

Still think the one big house is a red herring in the "plot" of this season.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Christine looks really fabulous in this episode! In the couch scenes in the yellow flowy blouse, she looks the best I've ever seen her look.

Edited by SuzieQ
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

No.  Because Robyn and Kody wanted to be legally married LONG before she ever met Sam and demanded the divorce - and she was heart broken.   No one wanted her, and although that Sam crap is beyond disgusting - I see WHY she was so damn lonely and vulnerable.

I've said this repeatedly but no one seems to believe me - the legal wife status isn't what monogamous people put on it.  Oh it will save you if the family is arrested - but WHO is arrested these days?  It was the only thing Meri had, was being SOMETHING to Kody at SOME point in time.  Now she is NOTHING and ROBYN is everything.

The "first wife status" is not the marriage license or being the first wife in the family - the first wife status is the bossiest most forceful wife who rules the roost.

I believe I read once that the first wife is the most powerful because if something happens to the husband, she is the one who determines how the money is divided, etc.  Basically anything a legal wife can do and there's not a lot the others can do about it.  Meri basically gave up her position at the top of the pole and slid all the way to the bottom.  I wonder if she was secretly wishing Kody would try and talk her out of divorcing him.  Instead he jumped at the chance.

• Love 3

I’m way behind watching but the first 15 minutes is making me throw things!

Kody preaching to the wives about how far away the rentals are away from each other & how he won’t see the kids everyday...NO SH*T Sherlock! 

& then then the weird open ended survey about how long the kids want to be in Flagstaff before school.

Answers: 1 week, 3 weeks, 12 days, blue, rectangle, popcorn...sigh 

Edited by Soaper410
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Her too-cool-for-school expression when they pulled out her shoe irked me.  

I actually thought Mykelti look mortified when the pulled out the shoe, because she's obviously not doing anything in fashion. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

Christine looks really fabulous in this episode! In the couch scenes in the yellow flowy blouse, she looks the best I've ecer seen her look.

Yea...I agree..I was just gonna say....when she was walking out of the doctor's office, she looked nice and trim.  And that blouse she had on was pretty

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Ysabel needs to talk to more than her one cousin about the surgery. Get a variety of opinions. And stop blaming herself that the PVC pipe contraption didn't work.

I would suggest ballet or other exercised to strengthen her core;  it wouldn't cure it, but maybe slow it down.  But what do I know except I hate that she has given up so much time to do the pipe exercises and it is really sad that she feels she is disappointing her dad.  That is just wrong.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

What about Mykelti, won't they be further away from her also

Maybe Mykelti and Christine are not as close as Aspyn and Christine. Maybe Mykelti is cool with them moving. I do not know.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

Christine looks really fabulous in this episode! In the couch scenes in the yellow flowy blouse, she looks the best I've ecer seen her look.

Christine has looked perky all season. I think she might be having an affair with one of the cameramen.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I thought it was a bit inappropriate when he talked about how pretty she is getting 😫

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that. I would be tremendously skeeved out by a doctor who just saw my teen daughter shirtless while getting an x-ray, then commented on her beauty, asking me if I have my shotgun ready.  Just no. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Christine has looked perky all season. I think she might be having an affair with one of the cameramen.

Well, at least the cameramen are real, and she did not find herself a Sam.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Aspen says:   "I don't understand why they are moving to Flagstaff - it's so far away from all of our family.  What is there for them?  Hmmm.... Let me think...!"

:::::DINGDINGDING!!!::::;  Oh I KNOW!!  Northern Arizona University!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Bingo baby. "We have so much equity in these homes." Except not.

ENOUGH with the Utah polygamy law revisionism. A shit ton of plygs live in Utah, no one gets arrested for just being a plyg. Even the out-and-about plygs aren't messed with.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

What about Mykelti, won't they be further away from her also

i think they are happy about that because they cannot afford to have her and Taco Tony over for dinner.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

Christine should be more mad about her wedding dress that I have to see every other week for years...everytime she complains about her wedding or her marriage or the law or whatever 

Meanwhile, Meri has an actual gripe about “divorced” verses “single”

Edited by Soaper410
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I might be the only one, but I think Aspyn needs to get over it.  She’s a grown MARRIED woman and shouldn’t be this pouty about her mother moving 4 hours away. (Yes, I know it will increase to 8, but seriously....) If you are grown enough to get married then you should be able to establish your own family with your husband without your mother right next to you. 

Edited by tabloidlover
Clarity
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, tabloidlover said:

I might be the only one, but I think Aspyn needs to get over it.  She’s a grown MARRIED woman and shouldn’t be this pouty about her mother moving 4 hours away. (Yes, I know it will increase to 8, but seriously....) If you are grown enough to get married then you should be able to establish your own family with your husband. 

Aspyn seems awfully immature, though.  She acts like she's 12 sometimes.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Aspyn in her talking head is all of us questioning the stupidity of the move to Flagstaff

The big question is whether Aspen can figure out that they can't afford LV anymore because a house is not an ATM.

I love my family and like being close, but for a long time son  and DIL were across the continent from us, and daughter was a day's trip away.   Aspyn will lose more and more of the family as the older children move off, but maybe she just wants to be close to her mom.

I think they are moving to get away from Dr Camp.   Hope they get a new doc in Flagstaff.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

I might be the only one, but I think Aspyn needs to get over it.  She’s a grown MARRIED woman and shouldn’t be this pouty about her mother moving 4 hours away. (Yes, I know it will increase to 8, but seriously....) If you are grown enough to get married then you should be able to establish your own family with your husband without your mother right next to you.

I agree. I mean Aspyn can be sad that her family is moving away and miss being around them regularly, but I do think she needs to get over it. It is not her decision.

• Love 1

Kody:  We all need to be united and honest.

Also Kody: I’m paying a stranger ($ that we don’t have) to design a home for all my wives without telling them to manipulate them into living together

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
36 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think Kootie would like the Playboy mansion... 😂

He should be thinking about how hard it will be to sell that house in the future because he will want to.

• Love 7

How much $ we gonna save?

5 kitchens?

5 dining rooms?

5 living rooms?

15+ bedrooms?

12 bathrooms? 

Also lmao at this county building board watching this and realizing it’s different homes 

Edited by Soaper410
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9