Type keyword(s) to search

2019 DCC Audition Speculation

sleepyjean
Message added by Drogo

Two things:  1) Be nice.  2) Check your personal politics at the door.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, J-R said:

All of that!  And...I have a drawer full of bikini's?  I bet you do too because you are from San Diego.  

I wonder what would happen if they were to have Courtney co-host with Kristi Scales on the podcasts?  And then just turn off Courtney's microphone without telling her.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, J-R said:

All of that!  And...I have a drawer full of bikini's?  I bet you do too because you are from San Diego.  

I don't like the fact that a lot of the girls dumb themselves down for the bikini shoot. Gina sounded like a wannabe Paris Hilton, I know she's smarter than that.

It's NOT hot.

Edited by TexasBorn
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

I don't like the fact that a lot of the girls dumb themselves down for the bikini shoot. Gina sounded like a wannabe Paris Hilton, I know she's smarter than that.

It's NOT hot.

I realize that the podcasts are for the fans.  I'm not expecting political opinions or current events.  However, when the girls "dumb themselves down" or talk about stupid little crap, I feel they are treating their audience like we are dumb.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

It's NOT hot.

Gina always sounds like a wannabe Paris Hilton.

• Love 9

Looks like Brennan has low kicks in this picture that the DCC page posted.

57238830_10155944696766035_5802235061499592704_n.jpg

4 hours ago, DAthene said:

Does anyone know if Sarah (Alanna’s friend) is reauditioning?

I hope she is!!!

• Love 1
23 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

IMO. I think Katy and Jinelle are taking a break from the DCC world. Jinelle has been away from her family for several years and Katy is probably up for a great adventure with her beloved partner in a new country.

I also think that the VK drama was the straw that broke the camel ... Watching Kelli kowtow to Tina and VK was probably an eye opener and they don't want to witness another repeat. Also, the way VK treated Jinelle probably influenced Katy to get her lady the hell out of DCC dodge.

They can always come back after VKs tenure 😉

Ok, just now catching up. If Jinelle is engaged, is she leaving DCC to go back home? I honestly thought she was being groomed to take over for Kelly. What Katy are we talking about? I'm lost. Excited for Jinelle though.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, DBAAT said:

Ok, just now catching up. If Jinelle is engaged, is she leaving DCC to go back home? I honestly thought she was being groomed to take over for Kelly. What Katy are we talking about? I'm lost. Excited for Jinelle though.

Go over to the former DCC for all the details. Katy did scheduling, etc. for the DCC. Both have left DCC and are moving to Australia.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, DBAAT said:

Katy is Jinelle’s fiancée. I think someone said she worked for dcc. 

22 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I realize that the podcasts are for the fans.  I'm not expecting political opinions or current events.  However, when the girls "dumb themselves down" or talk about stupid little crap, I feel they are treating their audience like we are dumb.

The podcast is not the only time the girls "dumb themselves down" They do the same thing on the show along with the others who were on the show.

I can't believe I made it to TC. My dance career is on the line. Do you think tonight will be a cut night. I go into the changing room as "insert name" and come out as a DCC. This "points at picture of herself" is not a DCC then points to herself "this is a DCC" I never thought I would be a group leader. I never thought I would be on a calendar shoot. I never thought I would be in the calendar. People see us in the airport and think we are super models. I wanted to be a DCC since I was a baby. It would suck if I did not make it back on the team or make it to TC. I am one of the 36 most beautiful women in the world (sorry sweetheart you are not.) I do not know what we will talk about at the first meeting. I did not think TC will be so hard. I was hoping we would have to wait until we practice the kick line.

And some of the gems from Kelli and Judy:

I will explain my yes, no, maybe system. Someone will have to go home and tell their family and employer they are not with the DCC Organization anymore (really Kelli it is not the end of the world.) This is the best group of candidates we ever had. Our first game is just around the corner. I do not know why the girls are so nervous. The fight of the lives begins. Trying on the uniform is like trying on a wedding dress. The girls are trying on the fabric of their dreams. When a DCC walks in the room people will remember her. When the girls get ready to do the kickline people are wow by it.

I personally think they have the girls answer certain questions because they are trying to proof they all get along especially with all the heat they have been taking the last few years. They only take certain questions from the fans on the podcast. I think they are trying to cover up the fact they have changed their website page by going to podcasts, and it has turn out to be a disaster.

3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

And some of the gems from Kelli and Judy:

I will explain my yes, no, maybe system. Someone will have to go home and tell their family and employer they are not with the DCC Organization anymore (really Kelli it is not the end of the world.) This is the best group of candidates we ever had. Our first game is just around the corner. I do not know why the girls are so nervous. The fight of the lives begins. Trying on the uniform is like trying on a wedding dress. The girls are trying on the fabric of their dreams. When a DCC walks in the room people will remember her. When the girls get ready to do the kickline people are wow by it.

Don't forget "The uniform is very unforgiving".

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Don't forget "The uniform is very unforgiving".

You made so many mistakes I cannot write them all down. You are not kicking as one. My eyes keep going to you because you make so many mistakes.

Edited by bigskygirl

It is a very special moment. It is a part of history. The girls have already felt the fabric of their uniforms and had their picture taken. It will be heartbreaking to cut someone. I do not want to go home tonight. This is the hardest thing I have ever done. I do not want to give back my uniform.

16 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

You made so many mistakes I cannot write them all down. You are not kicking as one. My eyes keep going to you because you make so many mistakes.

Judy's favorite "messy".

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Lmr29 said:

Rachel Alexander cut her hair , and I am NOT digging it. It makes her look so old and frumpy

Glad I’m not the only one. It’s possible that it will look better over time, but i don’t care for the style at all in the pictures that I’ve seen.

I hope they have the girls along with Judy and Kelli say something totally different if there is a Season 14. I mean seriously I had to stop watching Season 7 and came close to beating my head against the wall because of the over the top things they were saying. It is like I go into the surgery room with a patient cut open and no surgical tools aka Kelli saying their is no music for the girls to practice with. Sure Kelli, I think  not having music during practice is just as serious has what a surgical team does. *rolling eyes*

Come on CMT. Get with the freaking program. 13 seasons of the same ole, same ole is silly and makes you and the DCC Organization look bad.

Have y’all gone through the group picture that was posted for swimsuit calendar and decided who is retiring based on process of elimination? I’ve been gone from the boards for months, so if someone can point me in the right direction.....

On 4/19/2019 at 3:43 PM, scorpio1031 said:

I wonder what would happen if they were to have Courtney co-host with Kristi Scales on the podcasts?  And then just turn off Courtney's microphone without telling her.

I know we quit talking about this days ago but I was listening to an old podcast today while making cupcakes. The conversation was about Thunderstruck and hearing the song.  Courtney commented that she gets PTSD and all nervous whenever she hears the song...As if she is the one out there dancing...

40 minutes ago, J-R said:

I know we quit talking about this days ago but I was listening to an old podcast today while making cupcakes. The conversation was about Thunderstruck and hearing the song.  Courtney commented that she gets PTSD and all nervous whenever she hears the song...As if she is the one out there dancing...

I get PTSD and I've never danced to it:P

Can I have a cupcake?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I get PTSD and I've never danced to it:P

Can I have a cupcake?

I just learned how to make homemade frosting.  YUM!

cupcakes.jpg

• Love 4
1 minute ago, J-R said:

cupcakes.jpg

Wow!  Those look so pretty.  I saw this giveaway and the prize was about 70-something different colors of food dyes.  That frosting looks really light and fluffy:)

• Love 1

I’m not sure where exactly to post this or if there’s anyone who will be able to reply about it but I was curious if there was anyone here who has gone through DCC auditions and could share their personal experience? I just think it would be really interesting to hear from someone who’s actually tried out!

• Love 3
On 4/20/2019 at 11:39 AM, TUOwl84 said:

Looks like Brennan has low kicks in this picture that the DCC page posted.

57238830_10155944696766035_5802235061499592704_n.jpg

I hope she is!!!

Ok...Brennan's kick may be a tad lower (someone on the far end has one as well) BUT who the heck is that on the other side of her with the sickled foot and so hunched over??? Is that Maddie? 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Wow!  Those look so pretty.  I saw this giveaway and the prize was about 70-something different colors of food dyes.  That frosting looks really light and fluffy:)

Whipped Vanilla Cream.  It is delicious and so easy to make.

15 hours ago, J-R said:

cupcakes.jpg

Pretty!  You just learned to make frosting?  I've been making frosting at home for years and my cupcakes have NEVER looked so good.  

Topic?  Um. I'm guessing Maddie's weird kick won't have a big impact - people pointed out Kashara's low kicks this past season & it clearly didn't hold her back. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Runnergrl37 said:

Alanna's friend Sarah was supposedly a great dancer, but I felt like they didn't like her look or body.  They didn't say on the show but you can tell they edited something to that effect out. 

I agree with you. Alanna was thin and Sarah, while not overweight, was shorter and had a boxier shape that the DCC uniform would not have favored.  But like you said, nobody ever said that on camera.

We won’t be seeing kashara s pbc sister who tried out this following year after be cut from the squad she was on she made it back onto the squad 

Edited by Holly85
56 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

We won’t be seeing kashara s pbc sister who tried out this following year after be cut from the squad she was on she made it back onto the squad 

Is that Lauren from the Texans cheerleaders?

After all of the bad shots and framing for the swimsuit shoot last year, I have to say, what I've seen so far this year, is SPOT ON !! Savannah looks amazing....esp after her "omg I'm so constipated" shot from last year. Heather is beautiful as always...so far the only faux pas I've seen is that horrible fringed swimsuit they had Gina in.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

They have really figured out how to do Brennan’s eye makeup to make her look beautiful! 

I think she looks a little like Tasha here 🙂

• Love 3
3 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

They have really figured out how to do Brennan’s eye makeup to make her look beautiful! 

I agree!  She is beautiful but in certain pics her eyes look weird. Hopefully they get the makeup and angle of the shot so it showcases her beauty!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

They had Savannah in a terrible one piece yesterday. The cut looks 3 sizes too small. I took a screen shot but it is too big to post. Not sure if anyone else saw it on her insta story. She was with Molly and Heather. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

They had Savannah in a terrible one piece yesterday. The cut looks 3 sizes too small. I took a screen shot but it is too big to post. Not sure if anyone else saw it on her insta story. She was with Molly and Heather. 

I saw it and hate to say it but Savannah's one piece is god awful.  I feel sorry for her having to wear this one.  There is nothing even remotely attractive about the bottom half of the suit.

saaavy_23_4_2019_11_10_7_809 copy.jpg

• Love 3
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

I saw it and hate to say it but Savannah's one piece is god awful.  I feel sorry for her having to wear this one.  There is nothing even remotely attractive about the bottom half of the suit.

saaavy_23_4_2019_11_10_7_809 copy.jpg

Yes! That's the one that is horrible! I can only imagine the horrible wedgie that suit creates in the front. Maybe it would be better on a shorter girl, or a shorter torso but it so far is the worst this year, even worse than Gina's fringe suit.

• Love 1