Type keyword(s) to search

2019 DCC Audition Speculation

sleepyjean
Message added by Drogo

Two things:  1) Be nice.  2) Check your personal politics at the door.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

AMEN.

May I add ... Kelli's favoritism, Kitty's campaigning, VK's poor treatment towards Jinelle, VK's pouting after not making show group (sense of entitlement) and VK's overall disrespect of the entire process of MTT. Anyone else would get sent home and told not to come back.

Anyone else would get sent home purely due to her dance ability, and then definitely after lying to their faces. Yes fine she is young, but she is not the first young woman on the team and you can’t tell me that any of you in this forum has done anything similar in a professional setting. And if you did, you faced the consequences.

12 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

I see exactly what you are saying. The Vickster is not a bad person. She is beautiful, well off, sheltered, naive, had smoke blown up her ass for years, never ever had to face a struggle in her life. Loud, immature, needs to grow up and tone it down, but she is not Darth Vader. 

Is she good enough for DCC. OH HELLZ NO! Wil she ever be? Who knows.

I do think though that she is getting to be the whipping boy for the show actually revealing how unfair and biased the whole process is. It is NEVER been fair and never will be. It is what it is, and VK did not create the process, she just brought it to a lot of eyes. Don't kill the messenger no matter how obnoxious she is. 

It might not be completely fair, but she is the first person to receive such a treatment. Cassie comes close but at least a. She pretended to be good in front of the cameras b. She has a great body c. She brought her tumbling skills on the team-kinda irrelevant, but at least they could use that as an excuse. With VK we’re seeing someone who doesn’t have the dance ability, the body nor the attitude/behavior to be a DCC, without even taking into consideration her lying. She doesn’t have a redeeming quality and that’s why we’re reacting.

Edited by dreamcatcher
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, MssdDrms said:

She seemed so timid she would never speak her mind like that.

I think Hannah is beautiful but not as photogenic as other girls.  I love, love, love her story!

I agree that Hannah is beautiful. I've seem pictures where it doesn't seem like she's posing and she looks better than when she's focused and getting her picture taken. She seems much softer looking when she's not posing.

I met Hannah and Tess in October 2018, and they were both beautiful and so nice. Hannah seems much more reserved than many others in her rookie class - not saying that is good or bad, just an observation.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Cassie comes close but at least a. She pretended to be good in front of the cameras b. She has a great body c. She brought her tumbling skills on the team-kinda irrelevant, but at least they could use that as an excuse.

Cassie also was a talented singer.  

• Love 4

Cassie may have be able to carry a tune and have some tumbling skills, but she was far from a model DCC and got away with a lot of things other girls would have cut for.

I cannot see what Victoria will bring to the team. The only thing she can bring to Kelli and Charlotte are ratings and drama. Not good enough reasons to put her on the squad. It has already cause them embarrassment and not the type of attention they want.

On 4/12/2019 at 1:53 PM, TexasBorn said:

AMEN.

May I add ... Kelli's favoritism, Kitty's campaigning, VK's poor treatment towards Jinelle, VK's pouting after not making show group (sense of entitlement) and VK's overall disrespect of the entire process of MTT. Anyone else would get sent home and told not to come back.

Agreed, but I have less disdain for VK than others because I blame Kelli, Kitty, etc for much of what occurred. VK is not responsible for Kelli showing favoritism towards her or for Kitty campaigning for her. She's also not responsible for the fact that she got to stay until the very end even though she should;ve been cut early on. She, nor anyone else, is going to voluntarily say, "I'm not good enough, and I'm too big. I guess I'll just cut myself!"  It's up to management to keep the standards up. I didn't hate Emily in season 7 or Morgan in season 8 for making the team even though they had nowhere the dance ability to make the team, so I won't hate VK because Kelli declined to do her job and make the necessary cuts. 

VK is however responsible for her general immaturity, lying, and for treating Jinelle poorly. With that said, while I've never behaved like that in professional setting, I've definitely treated people in ways that I regretted later and would act differently if given the opportunity. Hopefully, she makes the most of her second chance and behaves better this time. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Agreed, but I have less disdain for VK than others because I blame Kelli, Kitty, etc for much of what occurred. VK is not responsible for Kelli showing favoritism towards her or for Kitty campaigning for her. She's also not responsible for the fact that she got to stay until the very end even though she should;ve been cut early on. She, nor anyone else, is going to voluntarily say, "I'm not good enough, and I'm too big. I guess I'll just cut myself!"  It's up to management to keep the standards up. I didn't hate Emily in season 7 or Morgan in season 8 for making the team even though they had nowhere the dance ability to make the team, so I won't hate VK because Kelli declined to do her job and make the necessary cuts. 

VK is however responsible for her general immaturity, lying, and for treating Jinelle poorly. With that said, while I've never behaved like that in professional setting, I've definitely treated people in ways that I regretted later and would act differently if given the opportunity. Hopefully, she makes the most of her second chance and behaves better this time. 

Just shitty people being shitty, in the shit show. Blah blah blah...

• Love 1
11 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Cassie may have be able to carry a tune and have some tumbling skills, but she was far from a model DCC and got away with a lot of things other girls would have cut for.

I cannot see what Victoria will bring to the team. The only thing she can bring to Kelli and Charlotte are ratings and drama. Not good enough reasons to put her on the squad. It has already cause them embarrassment and not the type of attention they want.

I think VK is making us like Cassie more. I think I’ve been quite vocal about this and how I didn’t like Cassie making the team, becoming a GL, part of the triangle and SG as it was blatant favoritism. Still, I feel she is better than VK and that says a lot!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I think VK is making us like Cassie more. I think I’ve been quite vocal about this and how I didn’t like Cassie making the team, becoming a GL, part of the triangle and SG as it was blatant favoritism. Still, I feel she is better than VK and that says a lot!

After hearing what Cassie was really like, I dislike her being on the team a little more and do not care for her as DCC Cassie, but she does seem to be happy as a wife and mother. Good for her.

I blame Tina, Kelli and Charlotte for what happen last season with Victoria. She was blindly following what Tina was telling her. I think it went to Victoria's head, and she thought she could do whatever she wants and get away with it. She would much better off getting away from her mother and having a real life outside of the DCC World. I also wonder if Tina is upset because a lot of people have applaud Dayton for getting away from the toxic DCC environment by getting a great new job and is doing well on her own.

Edited by bigskygirl

I'm curious to know if the producers will downplay Victoria this year (Less screen time means less open to criticism) OR (more likely) if Victoria gets some type of redemption storyline... "Look how far she has come: Mature, composed, smart, great dancer!"  Madeleine and 50 yard Kelsey both got redemption storylines after being cut in prior seasons.  Of course, Victoria would have to provide that maturity - they can't edit what you don't provide.

Also, if Victoria was under immense pressure last season, I cannot imagine what type of pressure she would be under this season - not just in making the team, but also under intense critique at each stage of the audition process.  I don't think Kelli, Judy and Charlotte could ignore the criticisms of Scott the Weatherman or a Guest Choreographer again this season without any backlash...

• Love 2

Yes, Victoria may have been under a lot of pressure, but there is no excuse for her or Tina's behavior. Tina, Kelli, Charlotte and in some ways CMT help create the monster. I agree with a few posters when they say this show use to be about girls trying out to be a DCC with great squads and girls and has turn into another reality television show with drama, ratings and money being at the main route of what the show has become. I personally think the show has went to Kelli and Charlotte's head, and they both have lost their ways to what they really want the show to be.

1 hour ago, Stee said:

I'm curious to know if the producers will downplay Victoria this year (Less screen time means less open to criticism) OR (more likely) if Victoria gets some type of redemption storyline... "Look how far she has come: Mature, composed, smart, great dancer!"  Madeleine and 50 yard Kelsey both got redemption storylines after being cut in prior seasons.  Of course, Victoria would have to provide that maturity - they can't edit what you don't provide.

Also, if Victoria was under immense pressure last season, I cannot imagine what type of pressure she would be under this season - not just in making the team, but also under intense critique at each stage of the audition process.  I don't think Kelli, Judy and Charlotte could ignore the criticisms of Scott the Weatherman or a Guest Choreographer again this season without any backlash...

The best thing for VK would be for her to be in the background of the show this year. However, I think (assuming she makes the team) that they will be eager to show that she "deserves" it, whether true or not, and will go for a redemption storyline. This is a show that likes to beat viewers over the head with whatever storyline that they're pushing and isn't big on nuance. I honestly think that the only thing that they can't hide is the weight gain. If necessary, I think they will absolutely edit out negative comments about VK. I can't help but think that they misjudged some of the viewer reactions last year and won't be as open in showing some of the criticism from other this year (this is again, assuming that she makes the team). 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Stee said:

Hopefully, if they do a redemption storyline it'll be more laid back like Brennan's --- it is acknowledged that she's making a comeback, but not featured in every clip and talking head. They really, really need to let Victoria fade into the background this year.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Tootie said:

Screen shots from Jackie Bob's InstaStories...  Another indication that there WILL be a season 14. 

2019-04-13 (81).png

2019-04-13 (82).png

2019-04-13 (85).png

Yay!p

15 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

Hopefully, if they do a redemption storyline it'll be more laid back like Brennan's --- it is acknowledged that she's making a comeback, but not featured in every clip and talking head. They really, really need to let Victoria fade into the background this year.

Yes please!  She seems to love being the center of attention but I think it would be in the best interest of everyone to keep her in the background. 

• Love 2

Some people have stated that letting Victoria fade into the background this year would "take the pressure off" her and let her perform better, but, considering what we saw of her last year in Training Camp (and the few videos of her this year), girl actually LOOKS for the camera and wants the attention from being in front of it.  Cutting her off from that might make her either spiral out of control even more than last year (perish the thought) or actually do things that put her in FRONT of the camera even more than before.  This could lead to some interesting conversations and possibly getting her cut even sooner than last year, though, from the sounds of it, not likely.  For example, if Kelli says "This is where you're supposed to be" in practice formations, but Victoria isn't in a place where much camera time would happen, she may put herself in a position where she'd get more camera time even if it's not where she's supposed to be, which leads to other girls having to move to accommodate her.  If Kelli corrects her and states "You're supposed to be there, not here," she risks having both Tina's and Victoria's wrath by "eliminating" Victoria's "visibility" on television, but will actually maintain leadership and control within the studio, on the field, and within the organization because she didn't let one parent and one rookie candidate take over.  If she allows Victoria to make that change and get away with it, she just told everyone that she's more afraid of risking her friendship with Tina than the reputation of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and her position within the Dallas Cowboys.  The other girls will have a good reason to revolt and, while they likely WON'T leave the organization, they'll talk and word will spread.  Then, once it gets out into the community, Kelli's reputation, and that of the organization, will go downhill. 

I know that the situation mentioned is likely an extreme and based on a lot of guesswork, but it's also based on a lot of what we've seen happen last year and what the insiders have stated about how Tina, Kelli and Victoria behaved behind the scenes.  I'm interested in seeing how things play out this year, if only to see how, or if, Kelli is willing to blow up the organization she loves so much in order to appease her friend and her friend's daughter.

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, KatieC said:

Yay!p

Yes please!  She seems to love being the center of attention but I think it would be in the best interest of everyone to keep her in the background. 

That’s the big question - does Victoria know how to stay hidden in the background?  Her personality is like her issues dancing... can she keep it controlled and contained?! 

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Some people have stated that letting Victoria fade into the background this year would "take the pressure off" her and let her perform better, but, considering what we saw of her last year in Training Camp (and the few videos of her this year), girl actually LOOKS for the camera and wants the attention from being in front of it.  Cutting her off from that might make her either spiral out of control even more than last year (perish the thought) or actually do things that put her in FRONT of the camera even more than before.  This could lead to some interesting conversations and possibly getting her cut even sooner than last year, though, from the sounds of it, not likely.  For example, if Kelli says "This is where you're supposed to be" in practice formations, but Victoria isn't in a place where much camera time would happen, she may put herself in a position where she'd get more camera time even if it's not where she's supposed to be, which leads to other girls having to move to accommodate her.  If Kelli corrects her and states "You're supposed to be there, not here," she risks having both Tina's and Victoria's wrath by "eliminating" Victoria's "visibility" on television, but will actually maintain leadership and control within the studio, on the field, and within the organization because she didn't let one parent and one rookie candidate take over.  If she allows Victoria to make that change and get away with it, she just told everyone that she's more afraid of risking her friendship with Tina than the reputation of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and her position within the Dallas Cowboys.  The other girls will have a good reason to revolt and, while they likely WON'T leave the organization, they'll talk and word will spread.  Then, once it gets out into the community, Kelli's reputation, and that of the organization, will go downhill. 

I know that the situation mentioned is likely an extreme and based on a lot of guesswork, but it's also based on a lot of what we've seen happen last year and what the insiders have stated about how Tina, Kelli and Victoria behaved behind the scenes.  I'm interested in seeing how things play out this year, if only to see how, or if, Kelli is willing to blow up the organization she loves so much in order to appease her friend and her friend's daughter.

There are not enough likes and applause in the world for this one post. You have hit it on the head. I can only imagine the conversations between Victoria, Tina, CMT, Kelli and Charlotte going on now. Bravo @EricaShadows

Edited by bigskygirl
(edited)

I think this is Lauren Chapman at Texans Cheerleader tryouts yesterday. She was a Texans Cheerleader (their pro bowl rep) last year, then got cut and went on to be a finalist for DCC last spring. I wondered if she would try again this year. Even though she went back to Texans, If she gets cut by HTC, I will be curious if she auditions for DCC again.

Sidenote: there were two guys at HTC auditions. I doubt Len Jackson will be the only guy at DCC auditions this year.

https://www.houstonpress.com/slideshow/scenes-from-2019-texans-cheerleaders-tryouts-11277312/42

1605615893_LaurenChapmanhou_news_20190413_texanscheerleadertryouts_ericsauseda_042.thumb.jpg.4d75685a763fd5674b3fcf0c72202fb4.jpg

1814205859_LaurenDCC-Day-1-165.jpg.bff8313349b4970e241f3d046445ad71.jpg

Edited by sleepyjean
53 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I think this is Lauren Chapman at Texans Cheerleader tryouts yesterday. She was a Texans Cheerleader (their pro bowl rep) last year, then got cut and went on to be a finalist for DCC last spring. I wondered if she would try again this year. Even though she went back to Texans, If she gets cut by HTC, I will be curious if she auditions for DCC again.

Sidenote: there were two guys at HTC auditions. I doubt Len Jackson will be the only guy at DCC auditions this year.

https://www.houstonpress.com/slideshow/scenes-from-2019-texans-cheerleaders-tryouts-11277312/42

1605615893_LaurenChapmanhou_news_20190413_texanscheerleadertryouts_ericsauseda_042.thumb.jpg.4d75685a763fd5674b3fcf0c72202fb4.jpg

1814205859_LaurenDCC-Day-1-165.jpg.bff8313349b4970e241f3d046445ad71.jpg

How come they cut their pbc? And isn’t it curious that she chose to re audition?

1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

How come they cut their pbc? And isn’t it curious that she chose to re audition?

At HTC auditions last year, most of the team was cut--they only had SIX veterans this year.  Then during the year, Coach Alto was fired...er, resigned...and they hired Casey Potter mid-season.  Casey was a former HTC/PBC, RPD and KC Rangerette Lt.  I have a feeling that there is a totally new atmosphere for the HTC and I can't wait to see how Casey does!  

https://www.khou.com/article/sports/nfl/texans/cheerleaders/texans-cheerleader-coach-resigns-after-lawsuits-allege-bullying-body-shaming/285-586281970

4 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Anyone check out the slideshow? The girl in #71 OMG! Her shorts look like a girdle.

I saw someone reported Gina Ligi's sister is leaving Texas and will not audition for DCC this year. We can strike Eden Greenhouse (Mia's sister) off the list as well. She is going on an extended mission trip this Spring/Summer.

I'd be shocked if Cami Branson auditioned. I think we're 0 for 3 for potential legacies. This year anyway.

(edited)
2 hours ago, Tootie said:

At HTC auditions last year, most of the team was cut--they only had SIX veterans this year.  Then during the year, Coach Alto was fired...er, resigned...and they hired Casey Potter mid-season.  Casey was a former HTC/PBC, RPD and KC Rangerette Lt.  I have a feeling that there is a totally new atmosphere for the HTC and I can't wait to see how Casey does!  

https://www.khou.com/article/sports/nfl/texans/cheerleaders/texans-cheerleader-coach-resigns-after-lawsuits-allege-bullying-body-shaming/285-586281970

I was very interested in the thing with the HTC last year. The cheerleaders always seemed to *like* their coach. I think the DCC fear/respect/admire Kelli, but it doesn't seem like they'd hang out with her. The HTC seemed to like Coach Alto as a friend as well as a coach, so when that whole scandal went down, I was shocked. Especially since they're one of the more conservative teams in the league. But it just goes to show, you never really know what goes on.

I have no idea what the story was with Lauren, but I suspect she's trying out again because of the change in leadership. She made it to HTC finals. But I don't think Kelli would look on her favorably if she auditioned for DCC again, because Lauren's loyalties seem to be in Houston.

Edited by sleepyjean
34 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Anyone check out the slideshow? The girl in #71 OMG! Her shorts look like a girdle.

Girdle-like they may be, but her figure is not one that would work in their uniform.  That young lady, like a few others in that slide-show, will not be on the team (or even moving forward out of that round if there's more than one round) due to her figure.  Girls should go into these auditions in the best shape of their lives, even if that's not at their lightest and know if they they meet the figure requirements for specific teams.  They could be amazing dancers, but being in shape and having great figures play a BIG part in auditions, no matter what the application says.

4 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Girdle-like they may be, but her figure is not one that would work in their uniform.  That young lady, like a few others in that slide-show, will not be on the team (or even moving forward out of that round if there's more than one round) due to her figure.  Girls should go into these auditions in the best shape of their lives, even if that's not at their lightest and know if they they meet the figure requirements for specific teams.  They could be amazing dancers, but being in shape and having great figures play a BIG part in auditions, no matter what the application says.

She might just be doing it for fun. A bucket list kind of thing. I think a lot of women used to audition for DCC for fun too, just to see what would happen. That was back when hundreds of women would show up for tryouts every year. I think the tv show weeded out a lot of them. People don't care to be embarrassed on national television.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Stee said:

The backlash from this past season was enough to make Judy---who is otherwise calm, cool and collected---snap at fans on social media. If they think this year is going to go any better---even if Vickie showed up with the maturity, class and dance level---they're in for a rude awaking...the internet is forever. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

I was very interested in the thing with the HTC last year. The cheerleaders always seemed to *like* their coach. I think the DCC fear/respect/admire Kelli, but it doesn't seem like they'd hang out with her. The HTC seemed to like Coach Alto as a friend as well as a coach, so when that whole scandal went down, I was shocked. Especially since they're one of the more conservative teams in the league. But it just goes to show, you never really know what goes on.

I have no idea what the story was with Lauren, but I suspect she's trying out again because of the change in leadership. She made it to HTC finals. But I don't think Kelli would look on her favorably if she auditioned for DCC again, because Lauren's loyalties seem to be in Houston.

I think Lauren was someone who might have tried to stick up for the girls that were having things said and done to them bye the couch alto I have seen videos with there lawyer and they were telling everything 

• Love 1
On 4/10/2019 at 7:39 PM, Tarode said:

I don't think  Gina's sister is going to try out for DCC. On IG i saw that for Sibling day, Gina posted a pic of her and her sis and put on the picture how much she was going to miss having her sister in TX next year. 

I guess we wait and see.

Same here...I don't think we will see her at auditions. 

On 4/10/2019 at 11:08 PM, PhillyFan said:

This picture looks photoshopped. 

If you look at the swimsuit try on shots...she  does appear much thinner than she did at auditions last year.  I wanted to think it was maybe photoshopped as well...but when I looked again...yikes. 😞 

Edited by Kayce
On 4/11/2019 at 1:20 AM, KickPretty said:

Both are too skinny!  And the camera adds 10lbs.  Eat something, geez!

Christina looks like a bobble head doll...head too big...body too skinny and her boobs are too big for her tiny frame.  Gina's implants are almost too big as well...especially on her now scary thin body.  

• Love 4
On 4/11/2019 at 8:44 AM, KatieC said:

They posted a different pic on FB and Hannah looks bad in that one too. She is in the same swimsuit so not sure if it’s the cut of the suit or the angle or what but her thigh looks huge in that pic too. 

I have yet to see a flattering picture of Hannah posted...and she is a beautiful girl...they can do better than this when choosing pictures.  

• Love 1
On 4/11/2019 at 4:41 PM, Holly85 said:

I heard lauren is going but she isn’t shooting 

Same as last year...but not sure why she won't do the calendar unless it has to do with her job and patient population.  "shrugs"

34 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Same as last year...but not sure why she won't do the calendar unless it has to do with her job and patient population.  "shrugs"

There have been girls who were in the medical profession who did the shoot before. I just find it interesting it has been a hush secret as to why she is not doing the shoot. Kelli, Judy and Charlotte seem to be fine with it.

16 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

There have been girls who were in the medical profession who did the shoot before. I just find it interesting it has been a hush secret as to why she is not doing the shoot. Kelli, Judy and Charlotte seem to be fine with it.

Not that it matters a whit....lol...but I'm fine with it too...just being a nurse in a very sensitive field (NICU), I don't get what the job would really have to do with it either.  Maybe it's just her own convictions, and as long as the bosses are ok with it ...then we should be as well 🙂

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Not that it matters a whit....lol...but I'm fine with it too...just being a nurse in a very sensitive field (NICU), I don't get what the job would really have to do with it either.  Maybe it's just her own convictions, and as long as the bosses are ok with it ...then we should be as well 🙂

My husband told me stories about older ladies hitting on him while he worked in a hospital and he was not a nurse. I have seen comments made by certain creepy men about the girls on social media that made me sick. I always try to be respectful of nurses because I am so grateful to them, but there are the nitwits out there who can be jerks. As long as Lauren does not pull an Erica while she on the shoot, Judy, Kelli and Charlotte are fine with the whole thing.

31 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

My husband told me stories about older ladies hitting on him while he worked in a hospital and he was not a nurse. I have seen comments made by certain creepy men about the girls on social media that made me sick. I always try to be respectful of nurses because I am so grateful to them, but there are the nitwits out there who can be jerks. As long as Lauren does not pull an Erica while she on the shoot, Judy, Kelli and Charlotte are fine with the whole thing.

Yep...I agree!  (and thank you 🙂 ) My boyfriend is a nurse as well..and he is always coming home with stories of who has hit on him (men and women). 😉 

3 hours ago, Kayce said:

I’m actually more impressed that they are not punishing her for not doing the shoot. Tbh though, i doubt they care considering they have so many girls to pick from anyway. I think they would mind more though if girls like Alexis, Heather, Kelsey etc. refused to do the shoot.

• Love 3

Out of curiosity...who in the Dallas area, that are on current teams, do you think will audition? (ie. AAIA, DSIG, DMD, etcl). Maybe link their IG pages so we can all check out their dancing.

Edited by Corky10
13 minutes ago, Corky10 said:

Out of curiosity...who in the Dallas area, that are on current teams, do you think will audition? (ie. AAIA, DSIG, DMD, etcl). Maybe link their IG pages so we can all check out their dancing.

I think aaia Kristen Dodd maybe reaudtioning !! Haven’t heard abt any dmd trying out 

• Love 1
On 4/14/2019 at 12:17 PM, EricaShadows said:

On 4/14/2019 at 12:32 PM, Stee said:

That’s the big question - does Victoria know how to stay hidden in the background?  Her personality is like her issues dancing... can she keep it controlled and contained?! 

She may be a camera hog, but the editors can control a large portion of it. They can go ahead and film her 90 million talking heads, but they don't have to use them in the final edit. Same for all the clips with Kelli et al last year talking about her -- they don't have to use those. They can show them talking about other TCCs instead. As for the practices, they usually dance in their 4 groups so there is some control there as well (not as much if they want to show her group, but they have 3 other groups to focus on as well). Bottom line, it does not have to be the Victoria show again (no matter how much of a camera hog she is) unless they want it to be.

• Love 13
On 4/12/2019 at 5:04 PM, TexasBorn said:

So sad. Gina looked really good at last year's shoot.

I truly believe Gina is at an unhealthy weight.  When your bones are sticking out it’s not good. 😢

• Love 4
5 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

She may be a camera hog, but the editors can control a large portion of it. They can go ahead and film her 90 million talking heads, but they don't have to use them in the final edit. Same for all the clips with Kelli et al last year talking about her -- they don't have to use those. They can show them talking about other TCCs instead. As for the practices, they usually dance in their 4 groups so there is some control there as well (not as much if they want to show her group, but they have 3 other groups to focus on as well). Bottom line, it does not have to be the Victoria show again (no matter how much of a camera hog she is) unless they want it to be.

I do not know which girl was bad when it came down to shoving her down our throats: Morgan in Season 8, Breelan in Season 9, and of course, Victoria last year. It seems to me they are doing some heavy duty editing to prove all three of them deserve to be on the team. In the case of Victoria, her ego and her mother's ego lead to her downfall. All three girls are not at fault for what CMT showed us. They were victims of ratings, drama and what CMT, Kelli and Charlotte thought were a good storyline, but it turn out to be a major snoozefest and angry viewers and fans.

Edited by bigskygirl

If Malena is actually trying out again, hopefully she has been practicing all of the routines that she learned in training camp last summer all year long. Since her downfall was memory issues, I hope she was smart enough to rehearse those dances over and over all year long. I believe that they reuse many (if not most) or their sideline routines so that would help her a lot. Malena could then focus on any newer routines learned in TC. 

I was rooting for her last year. When she’s in her element, she is so poised and polished, plus very knowledgeable about football - a great asset to any NFL cheer team. But she’s gonna have to reel that crazy side in tho 🤣😂🤣

• Love 6