Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yes!  This irritates me, too.  I had a coworker that used that term, and it would grate on me.

I think it's a way of objectifying their wives and feigning emotional disconnection. The same sorts of guys blame doing non-high-tech stuff in their houses on things having to be simple enough for their implied idiot wives to comprehend. Basically, these are men who no self-respecting woman would ever be or stay married to.

• Love 7

This is her hair not hair extensions?  I have no idea what she said she was going to do with her hair. After she said she was growing out her natural blond she lost me. Why doesn't she just cut off all that red hair? A shoulder length bob with  beachy waves might look nice on her. That hair in her picture is one of the worst looking hair styles that I have ever seen. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

You are being generous. I vote for dumpster.

With the racks of clothes and tripod lighting, it seems to be her studio where she stages her "lives".  She has managed to cross-promote 2 of her products here, the nails and LLR as well as showing us the progress of her hair regrowth.

What's with the squiggles on her hand, are those crib notes so she doesn't forget salient points in her presentation?

• LOL 6

I didn't notice that!  She's offbeat (to put it kindly) but she probably gets the younger set (with no taste, obviously!) to buy her LuLaCrap.

Christine always said Mykelti's the one that kept her up nights, more than the others.  But she's not featuring FT as her model any more, so I wonder if she got criticized for that.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

But she's not featuring FT as her model any more, so I wonder if she got criticized for that.

Maybe buyers complained that the leggings he modelled were stretched out and sweaty.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Maybe buyers complained that the leggings he modelled were stretched out and sweaty.

And smelled.  I would add WHAT they smelled like, but my rudeness cannot be contained today, so I will leave that up to anyone's imagination.

Edited by Kyanight
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

And smelled.  I would add WHAT they smelled like, but my rudeness cannot be contained today, so I will leave that up to anyone's imagination.

Haha.  I was going to say the same thing.  Who wants stretched out leggings with someone's stank on them.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

She just reminds me of what a 14 year old would do if given a free head to "decorate" their environment with no one to curb them.  Like she is playing endless dress up and no parent there to guide her.  If a teen girl had a school assignment of "What business would you run and how would you promote it online?" and this is the result of her "project".

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, Liddy52 said:

I will say that Mykelti always appears upbeat and happy on her social media which is so much better than her sister Mariah and sometimes her sister Maddie. Her fashion sense is questionable to say the least but she appears to be content with who she is and her life. She also doesn't lecture or act condescending like Mariah. I frequently don't understand the gibberish she posts but I have kinder thoughts towards her than I do towards Mariah. I think she is probably a likable,  albeit somewhat immature person. I find Mariah to be extremely unlikable.

I do think she's just a generally happier person than either Maddie or Mariah.  Probably cause she's not "woke."

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Liddy52 said:

I think she is probably a likable,  albeit somewhat immature person. I find Mariah to be extremely unlikable.

Plus I don't think she's the brightest bulb in the chandelier so she more of a "what you see is what you get" person.  Don't expect much from her and you won't be disappointed.  She doesn't post all kinds of phony advice or insipid sayings for the most part.  Kind of like a cheerful toddler.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Plus I don't think she's the brightest bulb in the chandelier so she more of a "what you see is what you get" person.  Don't expect much from her and you won't be disappointed.  She doesn't post all kinds of phony advice or insipid sayings for the most part.  Kind of like a cheerful toddler.

Agree.  She seems to be the happiest, usually seems upbeat

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Liddy52 said:

I will say that Mykelti always appears upbeat and happy on her social media which is so much better than her sister Mariah and sometimes her sister Maddie. Her fashion sense is questionable to say the least but she appears to be content with who she is and her life. She also doesn't lecture or act condescending like Mariah. I frequently don't understand the gibberish she posts but I have kinder thoughts towards her than I do towards Mariah. I think she is probably a likable,  albeit somewhat immature person. I find Mariah to be extremely unlikable.

I agree... She's silly but always upbeat and happy.

She isn't whiney and sour like Maddie or a pontificating moron like the queen of wokeness Mariah. 

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

And kind of like her mother.  Maddie and Mariah probably didn't stand much of a chance because Kootie certainly doesn't have a cheerful personality, and neither does either of their mothers.  Christine may not be the brain surgeon of the group, but her kids seem to have been blessed with her sunny disposition and basic enjoyment of life.  

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

Christine may not be the brain surgeon of the group, but her kids seem to have been blessed with her sunny disposition and basic enjoyment of life.  

Her goal in life was to be a 3rd wife; she doesn't set her sights very high so she just takes life as it comes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Those roots are awful.  Growing out that dye job's going to suck.

Another LuLaCrap "jacket" that won't fasten.  Just the ticket for winter.  Boob-thrusting makes those buttons want to pop.

1 minute ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Those roots are heinous.  And the buttons on "valebtina" are holding on for dear life...  😧

I love it!  Great minds think alike.

• Love 6

Ok, seriously here...... I don't know ANYONE....... ANYONE who wears those little jackets like that.  I've never SEEN anyone who wears those kid-sized jackets except Meri and now Mykelti.  Is that a Lularoe thing?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

If Mykelti wore rose-coloured glasses, she wouldn't have needed to dye her hair - she could have just put on the glasses and looked in the mirror.  And change to green glasses when she was in the mood for green hair.

• LOL 6

I'll cut her a break on the roots.  Yes, she could spend a lot of time doing wash out color on her roots but her hair looks like it grows really fast.  Cutting is pretty drastic, so she's probably waiting until she decides what she really wants to do with it.

But seriously Mykelti, the LAST person whose sense of fashion you should emulate is Meri.  Do you actually look at her and think "That jacket that's 4 sizes too small looks GOOD?"

• Love 10
On 1/26/2020 at 3:44 PM, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Agree.  She seems to be the happiest, usually seems upbeat

Heck who wouldn't be happy knowing that fat Tony would be rolling in your door every single night for the rest of your life!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

It would be tough to decide what to do with her mess of hair.  I'd start with cutting off about six inches to get rid of at least one style of color.  The tones are so different in the fake red and her natural hair.  I'm not sure a toner or rinse would help, but maybe.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Absolom said:

It would be tough to decide what to do with her mess of hair.  I'd start with cutting off about six inches to get rid of at least one style of color.  The tones are so different in the fake red and her natural hair.  I'm not sure a toner or rinse would help, but maybe.  

And don't forget the bottom two feet of her under layers were died jet black, so she has three tones.  Or possibly four if those are lighter streaks added to her natural hair (which makes her look like she's going grey).

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5
On 1/27/2020 at 4:39 PM, ginger90 said:

Why, Mykelti, are you not TERRIFIED of being arrested for being persecuted Kody's daughter?  I mean, right there, in the middle of SLC, in the mean old state of Utah?  🤔

Just now, Rabbit Hutch said:

Why, Mykelti, are you not TERRIFIED of being arrested for being "persecuted" Kody's daughter?  I mean, right there, in the middle of SLC, in the mean old state of Utah?  🤔

• LOL 4

She really needs to work on her FaceTune because it's obvious that she's gained a significant amount of weight. Her face has become rounder and pudgier over the past year or two. That photo was shot from an upward angle to make Mykelti appear thinner, but she didn't change her face. 

Meaning she spends an inordinate amount of time vegging out in front of the TV with FT, growing herself like a mushroom.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 1/27/2020 at 1:53 PM, LilWharveyGal said:

And the buttons on "valebtina" are holding on for dear life...  😧

This! 

I hope FT is wearing safety glasses cuz when those buttons pop it could take an eye out!

Why do they all wear clothing that's obviously too damn small????

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

No she is living her 'WHY! 😩" said in her best Nancy Kerrigan voice.

Unlike her bonus mom Meri, who is living her "whyne", Mykelti at least puts forth an attempt at civility.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4