Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is a First Look-first clip in the midst of the story:  http://www.eonline.com/news/769605/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-holiday-drama-continues-with-sonja-morgan-in-tears  Sonja is not happy.

Dorinda gave it away in her first excuse/reason, had she invited Sonja not all of the others, aka/Bethenny, would have gone to her house. She put Bethenny first and Sonja last for the camera time IMO.

• Love 2

I thought the more interesting part of the video was where Ramona and Luann had told Sonja she needed to drop her Tipsy Girl product to attempt to reconcile with Bethenny and she refused.

• Love 3
On 6/2/2016 at 9:40 AM, zoeysmom said:

Here is a First Look-first clip in the midst of the story:  http://www.eonline.com/news/769605/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-holiday-drama-continues-with-sonja-morgan-in-tears  Sonja is not happy.

I'm so disgusted with Ramona for the way she's been throwing Sonja under the bus full force this season.  The crap about "she needs to go to church!" was asinine.  She has made a concerted effort to distance herself from her completely and is being cold with the things she's saying about her.  Sonja drives me crazy with all of her delusions and I think she's full of it, but Ramona has decidedly forgotten that they used to be "like sisters" and thinks that everyone else will do the same.   To call her disloyal is a massive understatement.  That's Ramona, though - she's all about Ramona.  She's pretty desperate to keep that apple.  

• Love 7
(edited)
On 6/4/2016 at 0:12 AM, straightshooter said:

I'm so disgusted with Ramona for the way she's been throwing Sonja under the bus full force this season.  The crap about "she needs to go to church!" was asinine.  She has made a concerted effort to distance herself from her completely and is being cold with the things she's saying about her.  Sonja drives me crazy with all of her delusions and I think she's full of it, but Ramona has decidedly forgotten that they used to be "like sisters" and thinks that everyone else will do the same.   To call her disloyal is a massive understatement.  That's Ramona, though - she's all about Ramona.  She's pretty desperate to keep that apple.  

Ramona constantly tells her friends that she loves them and she thinks too much of their friendship - and in the next breath she insults them, judges them, makes them feel uncomfortable. Ramona thinks that an apology forgives her disloyalty, rudeness and judgmental behaviour and to this point, she's been right. People are always willing to move past her behaviour, every single time.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Ramona constantly tells her friends that she loves them and she thinks too much of their friendship - and in the next breath she insults them, judges them, makes them feel uncomfortable. Ramona thinks that an apology forgives her disloyalty, rudeness and judgmental behaviour and to this point, she's been right. People are always willing to move past her behaviour, every single time.

Ramona is one of those people that will run over your dog, say she's sorry and then not understand why you are still upset.  I'm sorry does not make the thing you are apologizing for just go away.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Ramona constantly tells her friends that she loves them and she thinks too much of their friendship - and in the next breath she insults them, judges them, makes them feel uncomfortable. Ramona thinks that an apology forgives her disloyalty, rudeness and judgmental behavious and to this point, she's been right. People are always willing to move past her behaviour, every single time.

What is interesting about the Ramona/Bethenny affair, is Bethenny, who knows everything, hasn't figured out Ramona was the Page Six source for the Tipsy Girl vs Skinnygirl.  Bethenny has said it is not about the name but the fact Sonja tried to pull one over on her.  Sonja had no press at the event but alas someone gave an up close and personal view of the party.  http://pagesix.com/2015/11/27/sonja-morgans-new-liquor-brand-sounds-a-lot-like-bethennys/  Remember Peter was Ramona's friend.  Gee I wonder if Ramona checked in with Casey Dexter before she started dating Peter?

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, blondiek237 said:

Ramona is one of those people that will run over your dog, say she's sorry and then not understand why you are still upset.  I'm sorry does not make the thing you are apologizing for just go away.

Because Ramona will turn around and find a way to make herself look like the one that was wronged so when she so quickly moves past the issue, she thinks she's such a sweet person that just has a big mouth but really, she is a woman who completely lacks any self-awareness of her negative attributes and how harmful they are to the people she supposedly care about. Case in point - she addressed the Tom issue with Luann and harped on Luann not talking to her first before dating Tom but then she was the only one that didn't alienate Luann after Bethenny went ballistic. To Ramona, she doesn't see how unnecessary it was for her to expect Luann to ask her permission to pursue a relationship with Tom. She will see herself as being the bigger person because she let go of Luann's indiscretion against her and not only spent time with her but she was coaching Luann so that Luann could make peace with the others.

18 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

What is interesting about the Ramona/Bethenny affair, is Bethenny, who knows everything, hasn't figured out Ramona was the Page Six source for the Tipsy Girl vs Skinnygirl.  Bethenny has said it is not about the name but the fact Sonja tried to pull one over on her.  Sonja had no press at the event but alas someone gave an up close and personal view of the party.  http://pagesix.com/2015/11/27/sonja-morgans-new-liquor-brand-sounds-a-lot-like-bethennys/  Remember Peter was Ramona's friend.  Gee I wonder if Ramona checked in with Casey Dexter before she started dating Peter?

Even if Bethenny knew, I don't think she would care. Telling Sonja that she leaked information to the presses for free publicity was just one of her many daggers that she wanted to throw at Sonja. I'm sure it will only a small part of her anger toward Sonja even though at the time she used that rationale as the premise for her anger. I don't mind Bethenny taking issue with Sonja's involvement in the brand given how closely Sonja had been invited into Bethenny's SkinnyGirl world but so long as Bethenny has something to be angry about, I don't see her apologizing for any fraction of her comments, even if untrue.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Because Ramona will turn around and find a way to make herself look like the one that was wronged so when she so quickly moves past the issue, she thinks she's such a sweet person that just has a big mouth but really, she is a woman who completely lacks any self-awareness of her negative attributes and how harmful they are to the people she supposedly care about. Case in point - she addressed the Tom issue with Luann and harped on Luann not talking to her first before dating Tom but then she was the only one that didn't alienate Luann after Bethenny went ballistic. To Ramona, she doesn't see how unnecessary it was for her to expect Luann to ask her permission to pursue a relationship with Tom. She will see herself as being the bigger person because she let go of Luann's indiscretion against her and not only spent time with her but she was coaching Luann so that Luann could make peace with the others.

Even if Bethenny knew, I don't think she would care. Telling Sonja that she leaked information to the presses for free publicity was just one of her many daggers that she wanted to throw at Sonja. I'm sure it will only a small part of her anger toward Sonja even though at the time she used that rationale as the premise for her anger. I don't mind Bethenny taking issue with Sonja's involvement in the brand given how closely Sonja had been invited into Bethenny's SkinnyGirl world but so long as Bethenny has something to be angry about, I don't see her apologizing for any fraction of her comments, even if untrue.

Absolutely.  Nor will Ramona ever take responsibility for anything.

The helping Sonja and letting her in the guts of the Skinnygirl world is more delusional stuff-Sonja attended ten minutes of a branding summit- a filmed branding summit.  I never saw how it helped Sonja other than to show her you have someone else do the work and license your name.  It was great for Bethenny and I think Sonja showed appropriate appreciation for yet another Skinnygirl plug and the various companies who license Skinnygirl.   Last thing Sonja needs is to worry about licensing agreements-which you generally work with attorney or agent with-not the licensees. 

• Love 8
(edited)
11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Absolutely.  Nor will Ramona ever take responsibility for anything.

The helping Sonja and letting her in the guts of the Skinnygirl world is more delusional stuff-Sonja attended ten minutes of a branding summit- a filmed branding summit.  I never saw how it helped Sonja other than to show her you have someone else do the work and license your name.  It was great for Bethenny and I think Sonja showed appropriate appreciation for yet another Skinnygirl plug and the various companies who license Skinnygirl.   Last thing Sonja needs is to worry about licensing agreements-which you generally work with attorney or agent with-not the licensees. 

Yeah, I don't think Sonja would have been exposed to any secrets from her involvement in the summit but I can see why Bethenny would take issue with it due to the gesture she offered to Sonja. Given the circumstances, I don't think I would have reacted the same way (unless there's more to this we don't know) but I know that there are many people would have taken the same kind of exception that Bethenny did so I'm willing to give her that because she has clearly made her company her world.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Yeah, I don't think Sonja would have been exposed to any secrets from her involvement in the summit but I can see why Bethenny would take issue with it due to the gesture she offered to Sonja. Given the circumstances, I don't think I would have reacted the same way (unless there's more to this we don't know) but I know that there are many people would have taken the same kind of exception that Bethenny did so I'm willing to give her that because she has clearly made her company her world.

There is this fine line these women walk when it comes to closeness and familiarity.  If they are mad at someone they trusted that person and that person betrayed them, or if the person claims to be close to the person and they are mad at them, they deny they were close.   

52 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Next week's preview:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/episode-11/videos/are-we-inviting-luann

I felt like I was watching lunch at a middle school.

Wow, if that isn't an indication of B's power on the show, nothing is.  Complete with her sitting at the head of the table and dictating when people can talk.   Obviously this is a producer paid trip, since there is no way B is really friends with Jules (never mind Dorinda or Ramona), so cutting out Luann (and presumably Sonja) is bullshit.

i do love the garbage that she wants to see high end tequilas, since her "brand" so clearly doesn't include one!

When Dorinda and Ramona are the rational ones, something is seriously wrong.  Or does Ramona just realize she could just as easily be iced out?

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

Wow, if that isn't an indication of B's power on the show, nothing is.  Complete with her sitting at the head of the table and dictating when people can talk.   Obviously this is a producer paid trip, since there is no way B is really friends with Jules (never mind Dorinda or Ramona), so cutting out Luann (and presumably Sonja) is bullshit.

i do love the garbage that she wants to see high end tequilas, since her "brand" so clearly doesn't include one!

When Dorinda and Ramona are the rational ones, something is seriously wrong.  Or does Ramona just realize she could just as easily be iced out?

Ramona has to be worried about getting iced out next, as this show has turned into the Bethenny show!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

Bethenny made references to her "partners".  I can't decide if Bethenny orchestrated reveal with the married guy is tied to this story arc thinking people will be cheering her on and thereby diminishing or eliminating the home wrecker stamp.  I do not believe big business wants the face of products they carry sitting around holding court and repeatedly using censored words, screaming to get their point across.  If Bethenny's story is to be that of a strong business can do woman, she is diluting her brand hourly.  This big package deal she has with Wal-Mart/Sams' Club can easily become history.  See Paula Deen. 

Bethenny may be just a little more self-destructive than her public persona so far has led us to believe.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Ramona has to be worried about getting iced out next, as this show has turned into the Bethenny show!

Ramona actually has zero story line this season, so it would be easy for Bethy to edge her out while giving zero fucks.

• Love 4
(edited)

Sorry Redhead Zombie. I was under the impression it was RHONY-not the Luann special.  Apparently Bravo is going to be running specials about various RH.  I will say the 10 minutes was interesting.  The woman Honey Chile, who was her friend and mentor, was the inspiration for Holly Golightly and the role of Honey Ryder in Dr. No,  played Ursula Andress  (Harry Hamlin's baby mama).  The story Luann tells of their relationship gives some insight why she is so protective of her relationship and women butting in them.

Luann had fabulous hair when she was an Italian TV star.  Genetics.  It is kind of nice getting a little biography instead of gossip about these women's past lives.  I don't know if it will work for all RH, but Luann had an interesting time in her twenties.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

But it looks like the segment was ten minutes from a longer episode.  There was Lu talking dramatically about PTSD from a house fire, being homeless, and I thought another near death episode as well "tumbling down the side of a mountain", but they seemed to be previews of scenes never shown.  

I couldn't get over her friend being named Honey Child.  I once worked with a secretary who preferred to be called "Toots", and I just couldn't do it.  

Lu's story was interesting, but I learned she's the type who makes herself the hero of every story she tells.  She was the biggest television star in Italy.  She had a man totally in love with her, but the count that EVERY WOMAN WANTED, wanted Luann.  She went to the most incredible dinner parties with princes and kings (note that she only mentions the men).  The most beautiful chalet ever with candelabras and silver.  Her husband tried to get her a three karat diamond and the jeweler told him Lu's not a three karat woman, she's a five karat woman!  God who even tells people stories like that?  

Interestingly, she was living with a lover for 2 1/2 years when she met the count.  The guy went out of town and Lu was on the prowl.  She's shown reading a diary entry stating she's not good at being alone.  She ain't kidding.

I'm wondering when this was filmed. She refers to the count as the love of her life, yet she's now engaged to her soul mate.  I guess they could be two separate people. 

• Love 12

She was married to count for 16 years and they had 2 children, by most accounts that would be the love of her life.  In the recent episode she mentioned how happy and surprised she was to have found 2nd love.

I found the 10 min of the special quite interesting.  There was a lot I didn't know.  Luann has led a very interesting life.  I will watch the full episode and I'd be cool with similar specials on the other housewives. 

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, snarts said:

She was married to count for 16 years and they had 2 children, by most accounts that would be the love of her life.  In the recent episode she mentioned how happy and surprised she was to have found 2nd love.

I found the 10 min of the special quite interesting.  There was a lot I didn't know.  Luann has led a very interesting life.  I will watch the full episode and I'd be cool with similar specials on the other housewives. 

It gives a retrospect in how things stacked up when they first cast the show.  Luann had TV experience (as did Bethenny) but very different experiences.  The Count was a handsome man when they met and obviously was very smitten with Luann.  I thought it was funny when she said bringing the Count home to meet her family he might divorce her.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

But it looks like the segment was ten minutes from a longer episode.  There was Lu talking dramatically about PTSD from a house fire, being homeless, and I thought another near death episode as well "tumbling down the side of a mountain", but they seemed to be previews of scenes never shown.  

I couldn't get over her friend being named Honey Child.  I once worked with a secretary who preferred to be called "Toots", and I just couldn't do it.  

Lu's story was interesting, but I learned she's the type who makes herself the hero of every story she tells.  She was the biggest television star in Italy.  She had a man totally in love with her, but the count that EVERY WOMAN WANTED, wanted Luann.  She went to the most incredible dinner parties with princes and kings (note that she only mentions the men).  The most beautiful chalet ever with candelabras and silver.  Her husband tried to get her a three karat diamond and the jeweler told him Lu's not a three karat woman, she's a five karat woman!  God who even tells people stories like that?  

Interestingly, she was living with a lover for 2 1/2 years when she met the count.  The guy went out of town and Lu was on the prowl.  She's shown reading a diary entry stating she's not good at being alone.  She ain't kidding.

I'm wondering when this was filmed. She refers to the count as the love of her life, yet she's now engaged to her soul mate.  I guess they could be two separate people. 

The woman's social and stage name was Honey Chile.  Her real name was Patricia Wilder.  She was nicknamed for a drink made especially for her.  Skinnygirl - Honeychile,  Here is a NY Times article about her: http://www.nytimes.com/1995/08/20/obituaries/honeychile-wilder-76-ex-showgirl-and-princess.html  She died in 1995, Luann and the Count married in 1993.  According to the story Honeychile was the real deal. 

Luann didn't say she was on the prowl or looking for someone, she was just bowled over by the Count and he by her.  I think Honeychile's effort to dislodge the Count from marrying the commoner were probably indicative the Count was a catch.   It seems Luann's words about "spontaneity vs. plotting" about romance which led to a huge fight with Ramona, are truly how she lives her life.  What was interesting is her walking away from a job on a popular TV show to marry the Count.   If nothing else Luann is consistent.  She went back to TV. 

Somehow I think Luann's biography will be a lot more interesting than say Tamra Sue Barney Judge.  This may make for an interesting series.  I am certain if Luann got one, Ramona will be next.

• Love 9

This special about LuAnn is why I just can't quit certain wives. Their backgrounds make them such interesting characters and while I may not like them, I can respect their pedigrees that contribute to making them good RHWs. Although a down grade to FOH status upon occasion works pretty well to give them a time out and a few on my list probably need to be benched for awhile.

Other wives that fall into this category for me are: Carole Raziwell, Sonja Morgan, Richards Sisters and Lisa Vanderpump. Other wives like Camille come close but their being willing to be open brought their reality show time to an end. I guess what I'm trying to say is other wives may bring the drama but the highlight of their lives is the show as opposed to the ones that had fabulous and interesting lives before they were RHWs.

• Love 6

The rest of the Luanne segment airs Wednesday right after the show. Then Bethenny is on WWHL.  I am certain she will be fully loaded to go after Luann and breakdown the special.

For all the heat Luann gets about her pretentiousness and acting Countesslike, the story of her Italian lovers was in her book.  She is not shy about talking about her past love life.   https://www.amazon.com/Class-Countess-Live-Elegance-Flair/dp/1592405207?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0#reader_1592405207

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm bummed that I missed it.  Hopefully we'll get a bit of notice for part two and for the other wives, and they replay part one as well.

1 hour ago, Almost 3000 said:

This special about LuAnn is why I just can't quit certain wives. Their backgrounds make them such interesting characters and while I may not like them, I can respect their pedigrees that contribute to making them good RHWs. Although a down grade to FOH status upon occasion works pretty well to give them a time out and a few on my list probably need to be benched for awhile.

Other wives that fall into this category for me are: Carole Raziwell, Sonja Morgan, Richards Sisters and Lisa Vanderpump. Other wives like Camille come close but their being willing to be open brought their reality show time to an end. I guess what I'm trying to say is other wives may bring the drama but the highlight of their lives is the show as opposed to the ones that had fabulous and interesting lives before they were RHWs.

There are a couple of wives who bother me, but no so much that I wouldn't want to see their specials.  Then again, I only watch NY and BH, and watched enough NJ to know who they are, or at least were in the early seasons. 

Thanks for the link to Luann's book.  I had no interest at all in reading it because I thought it was just her take on manners, and frankly, that was the part about her I couldn't stand, but I'm enjoying reading the excerpts on Amazon.  I've always thought her back story was interesting.  I really like Luann's Becky Sharp ways, it's my favorite thing about her.  I also love that she's a sexual being, and it seems like she likes sex, doesn't just use it to get herself money and security.  I just didn't like her pretensions.  Actually, I kind of think that is the part of Luann that Bethenny likes and still admires, so I doubt she will blast her on WWHL.  We shall see!

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Umbelina said:

I'm bummed that I missed it.  Hopefully we'll get a bit of notice for part two and for the other wives, and they replay part one as well.

There are a couple of wives who bother me, but no so much that I wouldn't want to see their specials.  Then again, I only watch NY and BH, and watched enough NJ to know who they are, or at least were in the early seasons. 

Thanks for the link to Luann's book.  I had no interest at all in reading it because I thought it was just her take on manners, and frankly, that was the part about her I couldn't stand, but I'm enjoying reading the excerpts on Amazon.  I've always thought her back story was interesting.  I really like Luann's Becky Sharp ways, it's my favorite thing about her.  I also love that she's a sexual being, and it seems like she likes sex, doesn't just use it to get herself money and security.  I just didn't like her pretensions.  Actually, I kind of think that is the part of Luann that Bethenny likes and still admires, so I doubt she will blast her on WWHL.  We shall see!

The entire special is on Wednesday night at 10 pm.

• Love 3

All I know is that the NY housewives must be livid that Lu got her own 'special'.   Especially Ro, Sonja and of course Beth, the queen and/or godfather and/or special snowflake, whatever you prefer.  And also especially since Lu held out on her contract.  It's a  slap in the face....

• Love 4
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

All I know is that the NY housewives must be livid that Lu got her own 'special'.   Especially Ro, Sonja and of course Beth, the queen and/or godfather and/or special snowflake, whatever you prefer.  And also especially since Lu held out on her contract.  It's a  slap in the face....

Very true but Bethenny gets to have the final word/commentary as she is on WWHL directly following the Luann Special.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Very true but Bethenny gets to have the final word/commentary as she is on WWHL directly following the Luann Special.

She does but getting 'the' solo appearance (and I'm sure it will be) on WWHL doesn't quite have the prestige of getting a 'special'.  I'm sure she'll have a lot to say though.  Heck, no doubt she'll have a lot to say...about everything.  I'm sure she's already thinking about the Beth sayings she's going to come out with.  I hope she doesn't try to imitate Lu again.  She's horrible at it. LOL

• Love 6
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

She does but getting 'the' solo appearance (and I'm sure it will be) on WWHL doesn't quite have the prestige of getting a 'special'.  I'm sure she'll have a lot to say though.  Heck, no doubt she'll have a lot to say...about everything.  I'm sure she's already thinking about the Beth sayings she's going to come out with.  I hope she doesn't try to imitate Lu again.  She's horrible at it. LOL

Well, the Special Snowflake that is otherwise known as Bethenny is not solo on WWHL this week, there is another guest, Matt Walsh. Maybe her edges are starting to melt a little for/with Andy. LOL

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well, the Special Snowflake that is otherwise known as Bethenny is not solo on WWHL this week, there is another guest, Matt Walsh. Maybe her edges are starting to melt a little for/with Andy. LOL

Wow! I'm shocked. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

When some people discuss Luann's hold outs for salary demands and being demoted, I always read into the comments people feel like Luann capitulates and comes crawling back when in reality I think she is holding out for a better deal and gets one.  This special would be an example of something she would get in addition to her RH salary.  Some of the RH negotiate pretty sweetheart deals for using their homes as filming sites.  There are tax advantages to getting paid for location vs. talent contract. 

Bethenny had an E! True Hollywood Story which pretty well covered her life before the RHs.  Ramona has written a book and pretty much whined about her childhood.  I am certain she will get one and be bitterly disappointed it won't read like a press release.  Sonja Morgan would have to have triple the amount of fact checkers because of her delusions.  Carole has a pretty good treatise on her life in print and I think people would like to get to now more about the years between her book and RH.  One that would truly be interesting would be Heather Thomson but I don't see them going backwards.

Luann knows money and exposure, this special accomplishes both in a way that will help the viewers find out about the real Luann.

• Love 8

Let's see Bethenny's story, with interviews from her teachers, grade and high school classmates,  Aunts uncles cousins, horse racing trainers and officials, and her mother and father's respective exes for the real truth. All of which will contradict 90% of what Bethenny has told us about her childhood. THEN she can run down Luann all she wants.... Lost at sea, started with nothing, doesn't have parents, heath crisis MY ASS. 

• Love 13
On 6/19/2016 at 9:59 AM, Almost 3000 said:

Yeah, after seeing the first look of Lu's special, it struck me just how many of the NY Housewives have really interesting pre-show lives and backstories. Most all of them have histories that are a cut above your average HW/reality show famewhore, with the exception of a few of the Beverly Hills women like you mentioned. And even with the BH set, it's largely acting/showbiz ties. Makes sense, of course, but the money connections on RHONY are a little more diverse and encompass a lot of worlds I'll never inhabit, so I find their histories particularly fascinating.

You've got Sonja's marriage to J.A. Morgan (and there's an article out there about how she met, then lost him that also reveals a pretty colorful past), Ramona's apparent self-made million before age 30 and her bodybuilding days, Bethenny's estranged equestrian father/her mob-dating mother and that time in Hollywood with the Hiltons, Carole's journalism background and Kennedy connection, Heather's music industry experience and shapewear company, hell even Aviva's leg. 

There's a ton of stuff there that's been referenced on the show that I would love to see explained more in depth. (Except Aviva's accident.) The photos and archival film footage in Lu's special really provided an illuminating look at her life before the show.

Between this special and the RHOC Uncensored, I find a lot of the non-regular episodes more interesting than the seasons themselves.

• Love 12
On 6/19/2016 at 1:16 AM, zoeysmom said:

Sorry Redhead Zombie. I was under the impression it was RHONY-not the Luann special.  Apparently Bravo is going to be running specials about various RH.  I will say the 10 minutes was interesting.  The woman Honey Chile, who was her friend and mentor, was the inspiration for Holly Golightly and the role of Honey Ryder in Dr. No,  played Ursula Andress  (Harry Hamlin's baby mama).  The story Luann tells of their relationship gives some insight why she is so protective of her relationship and women butting in them.

Luann had fabulous hair when she was an Italian TV star.  Genetics.  It is kind of nice getting a little biography instead of gossip about these women's past lives.  I don't know if it will work for all RH, but Luann had an interesting time in her twenties.

Maybe not this part, so much.

"She may not have been the actual prototype of Truman Capote's "Breakfast at Tiffany's" heroine, Holly Golightly, as some said she was rumored to be. If she was not, it was probably because Mr. Capote was only 16 years old in 1941 when Miss Wilder was charging New York night life with her special brand of electricity and decadent antics!"

• Love 1

I'm sorry I am just kinda reeling over a WASP woman in the upper echelons of society both here and abroad is nicknamed Honey Chile. Wonders never cease. 

The Countess' early years seems pretty interesting & fabulous. 

The Countess has lived

• Love 5

I saw a descripton for an upcoming episode, and I guess Heather will be making an appearance:

S8, E13 "Steel Calzones"

Carole and her friend, Heather Thomson, go ice skating; Sonja takes a trip down memory lane with Dorinda; Bethenny receives surprising health news; at Luann's cocktail party, Ramona tries to convince Luann she needs to mend fences with Carole.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, KFC said:

I saw a descripton for an upcoming episode, and I guess Heather will be making an appearance:

Ramona expanded role as the Apologizer is getting old.  It is essentially her storyline-we see nothing else from her.  Her reasons for coercing the other women into apologies are all based on the fact she is bored being the third wheel in the Bethenny-Carole relationship.

Nice to see Heather back.  These FOH are usually good because the FOH doesn't bring in misery (Except Lauri RHOC).

• Love 3

It looks like Heather shows up in the next episode, the only time I have liked Carole is her scenes with Heather in her family including hanging out with them even with Heather didn't show up to the party.

• Love 4
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 10:11 AM, zoeysmom said:

Chile.  Her real name was Patricia Wilder.  She was nicknamed for a drink made especially for her.  Skinnygirl - Honeychile

Skinnygirl? Honeychile

does that mean Bethany is a cheater brand?

• Love 7

Blessedly, bloody Bethenny's surgery is not part of the First Look.  Basically, they are freezing Sonja and Luann out and having the world's most boring pizza party with Bethenny talking non stop.  let's talk about vaginas.  Apparently, Bethenny doesn't realize she has uterine fibroid tumors-not a vagina issue.  I guess uterus jokes are harder to come by.

All I can say is for a supposed intelligent woman Carole is a total clod when it comes to dealing with someone with an eating disorder.  I can't believe she asked Jules how much she weighed.  I agree with Jules, these hags need to leave Jules and her eating alone. At least Jules mentioned Bethenny's comment sting.  Drs. Bethenny and Carole have to further discuss Jules eating disorder and settled on 95 pounds as Jules weight as opposed to the 115 pounds she thought she might weigh.   

Ramona swans in and leaves with a plate from the pizza place, apparently oblivious pizza places have cardboard boxes, to take to dinner at another restaurant.   Bethenny provides play by play commentary.  So desperate to show up for camera time.

Something is amiss with the shooting, if this week's episode doesn't pick up it will make last week's episode Emmy worthy. 

• Love 10

I saw the attacks these two witches made on Jules on her eating disorder and it was pretty nasty. They really are the worst. Satan Andy of course had to use his editing to amplify it. Focusing repeatedly on Jules taking forever to bite into a slice of pizza.

More and more I think these people are genuinely evil.

• Love 6
On June 24, 2016 at 2:21 AM, biakbiak said:

It looks like Heather shows up in the next episode, the only time I have liked Carole is her scenes with Heather in her family including hanging out with them even with Heather didn't show up to the party.

I was so tired, and a bit bored, that I thought I was dreaming about Heather.  I am so excited!!!

• Love 6