Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I agree, it is Karma kicking her but it ticks me off that Bethenny set this whole reveal up on camera more than anything else. Bethenny gets her rocks off doing this to the other women, she enjoys it, it is her sport of choice and everyone is so afraid of the power she has on the show that no one will take her on except for Luann. Which leaves me no choice but to cheer Luann on in rebelling against Bethenny's iron fist rule of the show. A show I think Bethenny is intentionally destroying in order to get her own show.

The reality of the situation is one should live and love their own life.  Sonja, Dorinda and Luann do not tell others how they should behave for the most part.  Luann made a huge misstep on the Adam front.  It should have been a lesson learned by all.  Many before her have made the same mistake, it just isn't a good look.  Nor is being a martyr for the cause.  Bethenny said she felt she could go nuts on Luann because she is resilient.  When do you draw the line or realize you have crossed it?  If it was a bad look for Luann to comment on Adam and Carole's relationship, the look doesn't get any better when someone else perpetuates the same.   One can't say or scream at someone how wrong they were then turn around and engage in the same behavior. 

Yeah, Bethenny has earned her own show.  Another round of let's find people to make fun of and at the same time promote Skinnygirl crap.  There is a reason she could not exist with an afternoon talk show.  Guests won't sign up to be abused.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/rhony-luann-de-lesseps-engaged-bethenny-frankel-caught-fiance-cheating/

Tom caught on film kissing another woman while Luann was in Miami filming.  Have to see is it as bad as Bethenny claims.

The commercials are that Beth knows a secret about Lu and Tom that might destroy the wedding.  Well, it didn't work so far.  Have we seen the video?  Will we see the video?  It will be interesting how Beth 'presents' this.  Sorry but stuff like this should be done privately.  Apparently Tom did misstep. 

How do you determine if someone has their tongue down someone's throat?  I guess it's like 'bleeding' all over a car and everything in sight.  Sorry again.  Beth is the 'exaggerator' and I have to point this out any chance I get because her life is based on exaggerations. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

The commercials are that Beth knows a secret about Lu and Tom that might destroy the wedding.  Well, it didn't work so far.  Have we seen the video?  Will we see the video?  It will be interesting how Beth 'presents' this.  Sorry but stuff like this should be done privately.  Apparently Tom did misstep. 

How do you determine if someone has their tongue down someone's throat?  I guess it's like 'bleeding' all over a car and everything in sight.  Sorry again.  Beth is the 'exaggerator' and I have to point this out any chance I get because her life is based on exaggerations. 

I agree short of seeing someone open their mouth and sticking their tongue out and inserting it in another's mouth it would be pretty hard to gauge. Another Bethenny exaggeration where one is not needed.

• Love 2

http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-new-york-bethenny-frankel-has-dirt-luann-de-lesseps-engagement

Here is the further destruction of Tom.  Now he was Sonja's companion and dinner date.  I wonder when those dinner dates occurred.  Ramona chimes in with Carole having met him after they had been out the night before and him being flirty with Ramona when meeting Carole.  They are telling Luann this while sitting on her yacht.  Talk about no class.

2 hours ago, OhGromit said:

You can totally tell if people are full on making out versus lips-only kissing!  Come on.  

Besides, Tom D'Agostino admits he messed up:  http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/luann-de-lesseps-fiance-relationship-issues-wedding-plans/

This may be just me, but I would go with they were kissing, making out, not the vulgar "tongue down her throat".  Because in reality you really can't put your tongue down someone else's throat, except maybe some really long tongued individuals.  T

• Love 5

Bethenny really wants to destroy LuAnn.  She is so cruel it's hard to understand in any way.  I've never directly interacted with such a destructive, foul and miserable person, and I hope I never do.  Joke's ultimately on her because Ramona's Brooklyn Bridge prophecies grow nearer day by day.

• Love 20
46 minutes ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Bethenny really wants to destroy LuAnn. 

Lu is happy, therefore Beth must destroy her...she is drawn to destroying another's happiness like a heat-seeking missile. And she is just as unthinking and uncaring. She has been vile all season, but it has now escalated to the point that I truly think she has sociopathic tendencies. This sort of vicious cruelty, carried on over months, is not simply a divorced harpy looking for attention, but someone who has unleashed her own inner furies. I think she is becoming dangerous. I would keep a lot of physical distance from this woman, and I hope Lu does as well. Since neither Andy nor Suntory, her corporate owner, are applying any brakes, I hope Lu is being careful of her surroundings, and makes sure that Beth is not in the vicinity for her own safety.

• Love 11

I look at this latest development as Bethenny betting on the wrong horse. She totally convinced herself that Luann relationship was either just for the show and/or damaging to her because she treated Luann so poorly if the relationship was real.  Since we don't know if Bethenny went to Luann first with the damaging information about Tom, my money is on Bethenny believing if this engagement blew up in Luann's face, Bethenny could have a redemption arc with having been correct and warning Luann about Tom's being a bad guy.  The added bonus would be of course her saying Luann was fake and desperate.  Surprise, week after week since the show has been unfolding Tom and Luann are still together.  Right about this si being filmed, is when Page Six running a story about Bethenny seeing a married man.  Somehow or other (my guess with prompting from Bravo) no one leaked the Tom story.

So now with all the talking heads having been filmed and Bethenny not really backing down from her earlier name calling spree with Luann, she has used illness and its wildly varying degrees of incapacitation for her missteps. The loss of the Mexico trip with this being used as a substitute has to have also given Bethenny some reason to out Tom and hurt Luann .  Guess Bethenny figured go big or go home.  Between Sonja acting as if she was left at the altar by Tom and Bethenny coming up with this albeit true tidbit, it seems the only one on the side of Tom and Luann is Dorinda and my guess, like rats abandoning a ship she has bailed.

So Bethenny's big thing (and you too can have buy a T-Shirt or hat) is zero fucks.  If she truly gives zero fucks-why is she getting herself in the middle of this?

• Love 8

I do have to say that if I would have a huge problem moving forward with a fiancee who made out with another woman.  I do not envy Luann-- there have to be misgivings under her sparkly, soulmatey veneer.

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, OhGromit said:

I do have to say that if I would have a huge problem moving forward with a fiancee who made out with another woman.  I do not envy Luann-- there have to be misgivings under her sparkly, soulmatey veneer.

She still has five months to pull the plug!  The next eight weeks or so will be rough with the storyline focused around this tidbit.  Once it hit the mainstream it had to have caused a new set of emotions.

• Love 5

I just don't see how Tom making out with another woman makes Bethanny "vile."  This is not a "tidbit" it's an engaged man engaging sexually with someone else in public. Regardless of how she presented it, I see Tom as the real bad guy here, not Bethanny.  I would be horrified if I was Lu & I certainly would not go through with the wedding. If Lu is that much of an idiot to marry a man who can't keep his hands to himself even before the wedding, then she deserves the train wreck that will surely ensue. I'm not trying to be a Bethanny apologist, I just think the focus should be on the cheating cheater who cheats. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, prettybird said:

I just don't see how Tom making out with another woman makes Bethanny "vile."  This is not a "tidbit" it's an engaged man engaging sexually with someone else in public. Regardless of how she presented it, I see Tom as the real bad guy here, not Bethanny.  I would be horrified if I was Lu & I certainly would not go through with the wedding. If Lu is that much of an idiot to marry a man who can't keep his hands to himself even before the wedding, then she deserves the train wreck that will surely ensue. I'm not trying to be a Bethanny apologist, I just think the focus should be on the cheating cheater who cheats. 

What makes Bethenny vile in this was planning how to do it on camera, talking about it with people that don't know Luann, Tom, Ramona or Sonja on camera about it and then telling Luann about it on camera. Also, it was Bethenny that talked production into getting these photos from her "source". You know, the person that doesn't know Luann but for some reason feels the need to give Bethenny something to hurt Luann with on camera. Pretty vile behavior IMO. Oh, and I agree, Tom was wrong for his part in this but that doesn't remove the stain of ugliness from Bethenny's nasty stunt in doing all this from the planning of it to the actual act of telling Luann all on camera.

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

What makes Bethenny vile in this was planning how to do it on camera, talking about it with people that don't know Luann, Tom, Ramona or Sonja on camera about it and then telling Luann about it on camera. Also, it was Bethenny that talked production into getting these photos from her "source". You know, the person that doesn't know Luann but for some reason feels the need to give Bethenny something to hurt Luann with on camera. Pretty vile behavior IMO. Oh, and I agree, Tom was wrong for his part in this but that doesn't remove the stain of ugliness from Bethenny's nasty stunt in doing all this from the planning of it to the actual act of telling Luann all on camera.

After seeing how it played out so far on screen, that is exactly why it feels so vile, especially coming on the heels of how Bethy's been treating Lu all season. 

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

So tonight Beth says she got 'texts'.  I thought it was video or photos.  From someone who doesn't have any connection to anyone?   And she's going to tell Lu (on camera)  because.....why?  The bitch is in full swing.  She is 'ugly' and doesn't give a 'f' about anyone except herself.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, breezy424 said:

So tonight Beth says she got 'texts'.  I thought it was video or photos.  From someone who doesn't have any connection to anyone?   And she's going to tell Lu (on camera)  because.....why?  The bitch is in full swing.  She is 'ugly' and doesn't give a 'f' about anyone except herself.

First she has to tell Ramona and Carole on camera because that Beth is a class act.  Oh and a random woman who does not know Luann on camera.

I think these women need to ditch the "tell it to the press".

• Love 5
3 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I'm guessing photos or videos were sent via text.  

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/26/2016 at 7:01 PM, zoeysmom said:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/rhony-luann-de-lesseps-engaged-bethenny-frankel-caught-fiance-cheating/

Tom caught on film kissing another woman while Luann was in Miami filming.  Have to see is it as bad as Bethenny claims.

Beth finds pleasure in other people's pain. Nothing new there. She puts on this little poor innocent act but I knew right from the get go and could see right through her carp the very first season. I never Did like her or what she stood for. I will say I think many of us are also pretty sick and tired of hearing her graphic details about her gushing blood clots too. Somethings are better left unsaid.  I do believe *((that would be one of them))*. So what! You got fibroids. 80% of us females do to. Go in and get it taken care of and shut up already. Unbelievable drama queen.

Edited by Cath
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, prettybird said:

It is all in how you handle the information.  She avoided Luann's engagement celebration, even thought she had the information two days before the blast.  Not difficult to pick up the phone and read Luann the texts off screen. 

This is case where is seems the messenger should get shot.

• Love 7

I have to say I'm waffling on Tom/LuAnn.  LuLu definitely looks happier than she has ever before.  It looks real. 

On the other hand, from what we are seeing (and about to see), it looks all too contrived and fake.  Tom-1 date with dinner with Ramona, Ramona-7 dates.  Tom-one night with Sonja, Sonja-10 years of FWBs.  Tom with his tongue down another woman's throat, Bethenny warning LuLu.

Maybe Tom went along with 'the storylines'.  Maybe it is all fakety, fake, fake fake but what side is fake?

• Love 4
(edited)
18 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-new-york-bethenny-frankel-has-dirt-luann-de-lesseps-engagement

Here is the further destruction of Tom.  Now he was Sonja's companion and dinner date.  I wonder when those dinner dates occurred.  Ramona chimes in with Carole having met him after they had been out the night before and him being flirty with Ramona when meeting Carole.  They are telling Luann this while sitting on her yacht.  Talk about no class.

This may be just me, but I would go with they were kissing, making out, not the vulgar "tongue down her throat".  Because in reality you really can't put your tongue down someone else's throat, except maybe some really long tongued individuals.  T

I totally agree with you. This was all well thought out before being invited on to the yacht. They have no problem living it up, drinking and eating at someone elses expenses and after Beth gets a gut full of liquid courage she is going to continue to ruin Luann's celebration and hurt her feelings. I bet  you $100.00 when Beth tells Sonja IN FRONT OF ALL THE WOMEN VERSES DOING SO IN PRIVATE... Beth will follow up with.... I just thought you should know because I care about you so much and I didn't want to see you get hurt.

Beth just can't stand to see anyone happy. She just feels that if she has to be miserable ? Everyone else has to be. This should have been handled with kid gloves and in private. Talk about a back stabbing bitch. This is a perfect example of just that. Beth is her own worst enemy. Straight up.

Edited by Cath
  • Love 14
49 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I have to say I'm waffling on Tom/LuAnn.  LuLu definitely looks happier than she has ever before.  It looks real. 

On the other hand, from what we are seeing (and about to see), it looks all too contrived and fake.  Tom-1 date with dinner with Ramona, Ramona-7 dates.  Tom-one night with Sonja, Sonja-10 years of FWBs.  Tom with his tongue down another woman's throat, Bethenny warning LuLu.

Maybe Tom went along with 'the storylines'.  Maybe it is all fakety, fake, fake fake but what side is fake?

Have you noticed how Sonja's story has evolved from being on the down low on the UES , to now he is her dinner companion?  She also claims that Luann told her about Tom in one scene and now she is saying Tom called her.  It is pretty evident that Sonja is making it up as she goes along.  She should be ashamed of herself.

Ramona is down to four dates in next week's clip.  Tom says once to dinner.  She is drunk and obnoxious and nearly falls on her ass dancing by herself.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/episode-18/videos/the-wives-are-feeling-great

• Love 13
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Have you noticed how Sonja's story has evolved from being on the down low on the UES , to now he is her dinner companion?  She also claims that Luann told her about Tom in one scene and now she is saying Tom called her.  It is pretty evident that Sonja is making it up as she goes along.  She should be ashamed of herself.

Ramona is down to four dates in next week's clip.  Tom says once to dinner.  She is drunk and obnoxious and nearly falls on her ass dancing by herself.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/episode-18/videos/the-wives-are-feeling-great

Ramona looks even more ridiculous than usual in that clip. 

• Love 4
(edited)

"But last week, D’Agostino admitted to trouble in paradise in an exclusive interview with Radar.

“With any relationship, there are always bumps in the road,” the entrepreneur confessed. “We had one misunderstanding that led to actions that I deeply regret. What is important, is that we were able to work through it and we are stronger than ever.”"  ROL Article

My take: Luanne is desperate to get married and more than likely he will do it again if he is doing it now AL (After Lou). ;- )

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 10
39 minutes ago, Giselle said:

"But last week, D’Agostino admitted to trouble in paradise in an exclusive interview with Radar.

“With any relationship, there are always bumps in the road,” the entrepreneur confessed. “We had one misunderstanding that led to actions that I deeply regret. What is important, is that we were able to work through it and we are stronger than ever.”"  ROL Article

My take: Luanne is desperate to get married and more than likely he will do it again if he is doing it now AL (After Lou). ;- )

I hope not for Luann's sake.  She has kind of shown this year she is pretty territorial over her man, to the point of unlikability.  Obviously the guy screwed up.  I guess as the days tick down to NYE, Luann will have to do some soul searching.  I always was under the impression that after the Berkshires, Luann was bound and determined to hold this guy to his word.  You said you want to marry me. . . it's on.  

• Love 5
(edited)
23 hours ago, OhGromit said:

I think Luann is used to cheating husbands, as long as she can cheat herself.

2 hours ago, Giselle said:

Exactly.

Or for a storyline, but I think the desperation to be married is stronger.

As far as any of the wives bringing stuff up about this one the show?  SO WHAT?  Luann made this a "show" story.

Also, when did Sonja say their relationship was on the "down low?" 

Friends with benefits still have dates, go to dinner or parties with one another.  FRIENDS are important, and involve emotions by the very definition of the word.  10 years is a very long time.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Friends with benefits still have dates, go to dinner or parties with one another.  FRIENDS are important, and involve emotions by the very definition of the word.  10 years is a very long time.

She has said that a few times, including on this past episode.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

I think Luann is used to cheating husbands, as long as she can cheat herself.

Exactly.

Or for a storyline, but I think the desperation to be married is stronger.

As far as any of the wives bringing stuff up about this one the show?  SO WHAT?  Luann made this a "show" story.

I don't think Luann has ever said she was in or wanted an open marriage.  I think she is pretty mid-stream and wants some to love her and to love back.  Ramona potty mouth making these claims means nothing.  It could easily be said she Mario was in an open marriage. Being cheated on does not equate to an open marriage.

Sonja just said in the car with Dorinda and Sonja she kept in on the down low.  Sonja says this crap because she didn't have a relationship with Tom until she created it in her mind.

• Love 8
(edited)

Luann likes to fuck.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.  She gets so horny that she can't even contain herself when cameras are present and she's "in love" with someone, hello Jacques.  Her marriage with the count was most definitely an open marriage, and again, that is absolutely not uncommon in France.  I think she's used to it.

She just wants to be a Mrs. and wear a ring.  It's honestly pathetic.  Although it may partially be her desperation for money now that child support is over, which makes her just like Jill Zarin, and several other housewives.  If you can't earn it, marry it.

I'd love her to death if she was just completely herself and admitted that one of the main reasons for their attraction is that they have the same realistic ideas about sex.  Of course that's just not done here, so she can't.

I still can't figure out why this guy hung around RHNY "wives" for so very long and is still pretending he doesn't watch the show, but he's certainly been filmed for the show several times.

I hope it's all not just a storyline for Lulu and fameho time for him.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Luann likes to fuck.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.  She gets so horny that she can't even contain herself when cameras are present and she's "in love" with someone, hello Jacques.  Her marriage with the count was most definitely an open marriage, and again, that is absolutely not uncommon in France.  I think she's used to it.

She just wants to be a Mrs. and wear a ring.  It's honestly pathetic.  Although it may partially be her desperation for money now that child support is over, which makes her just like Jill Zarin, and several other housewives.  If you can't earn it, marry it.

I'd love her to death if she was just completely herself and admitted that one of the main reasons for their attraction is that they have the same realistic ideas about sex.  Of course that's just not done here, so she can't.

I still can't figure out why this guy hung around RHNY "wives" for so very long and is still pretending he doesn't watch the show, but he's certainly been filmed for the show several times.

Luann likes sex.  When have we ever seen Luann having sex on TV?  Answer-never.

Luann and The Count lived in Switzerland not France-and how would you know what agreements they had in their marriage?  Why would she want such an arrangement when she is a public figure subject to scrutiny?

Luann has money-there is the 5 million dollar surplus from the sale she is still entitled to spousal support. 

He filmed once in a restaurant before the show was even a RH show.  Certainly he could have attended many a Sonja party if he were truly involved with Sonja-like Harry Dubin did the season before he was Sonja's squeeze.  The time he mentioned she forgot the underwear to her costume and she was drunk and showing her ass in the wench costume.

At this point time has appeared once at a dinner as Luann's date and a very brief appearance last night.  Long wait eight years for a fameho.

• Love 9
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Luann likes to fuck.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.  She gets so horny that she can't even contain herself when cameras are present.  Her marriage with the count was most definitely and open marriage, and again, that is absolutely not uncommon in France.  I think she's used to it.

She just wants to be a Mrs. and wear a ring.  It's honestly pathetic.

Totally random but when I read your posts I feel like I'm reading Bethenny's twitter.  I think she could be your soul mate in the way Tom is Luann's ;)

As for the bolded, why does she have to admit that to you or anyone else?  I don't get that at all.  It's the same confusion I have when B is losing it on Luann and wants her to admit on camera what she may admit off camera.  I don't get it, none of them (B included) are that honest and forthright on camera.  B doesn't talk about her life, Ramona doesn't talk about hers, Carole just talks about cookbooks and Dorinda no longer has to talk about John.  In some ways Jules is the only one who is a bit too honest. and they just want her to shut up and not share so much lo.

Edited by Castina
  • Love 9

Well, I'm not Bethenny, I don't hate her, but I don't love her either, or really have any strong emotions about her.

I just love it when Luann is honest about who she really is.  I'm totally, 100% on the side of that Luann.  Just not this pathetic mess.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Luann admits she loves sex, she has never denied it. Just because Ramona said it was an open marriage doesn't make it true. None of them knew Luann before she joined the show, none of them knew the Count before Luann joined the show and none of them knew what type of marriage Luann/Count had before they joined the show and but that time, the marriage was on the rocks. Just because 1 of the spouses steps outside of the marriage doesn't mean they both do and there is no evidence that Luann had sex with someone other than the Count during their marriage, NONE!.

Some people like being married more than they enjoy being single and there is nothing wrong with that. Luann has her own money, she doesn't need some guys money to keep her or pay her bills with unlike Sonja who is desperate for money.

She says she like sex, she says she and Tom match each other and love each other, what more do you need from her, a run down on the sexual positions they as a couple enjoy? LOL

If what Sonja says is true, she met Tom before she joined this show, right around the time her ex filed for divorce in 2006 and he was briefly filmed on the pilot called Manhattan Moms, not the RHNY, for a brief second in 2007, hitting on Ramona's friend Joannie.  Tom didn't appear on the show again until this season, which was filmed this year, 8 or 9 years after his initial appearance which doesn't translate into him being a "fameho" or wanting to zero in on/use/hookup with Bravo's NY HWs. LOL

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Why is Bethenny so interested in Luann's private/sex life?

Seriously, this. Bethy's deal with Andy is to function as a one woman Greek chorus...commenting endlessly on Lu while her own life and privacy are protected. And the harridan always has some "anonymous" friend who just heard some juicy gossip about Lu that the world needs to know. I commend Lu for her restraint...I myself would be tempted to slug the bitch in her botoxed jaw. May karma find her and bust a cap in her ass.

• Love 13

This is next episode has a two week cycle.  Bethenny is tweeting all kinds of little teasers, because apparently even though the RH were on lock down regarding the season's surprise it doesn't apply to Bethenny.  Andy being a wuss decided to have Dorinda on Wednesday after the big reveal.  Bethenny is getting her digs in at Dorinda pre-episode.  So if Bethenny comes off smelling like a rose she gets a two week lift, if she comes off poorly she has to ride that wave until the Reunion. 

What started this season was the idea that Bethenny could confront people about what she didn't like about them, and demanding they own this or that.  None of her issues with Luann in the Berkshires had anything to so with Bethenny. Hiding behind her divorce and her child yet haranguing someone they are fully open is the highest form of hypocrisy. It started with John, passed on to Luann, and her wanting to attend (it is called working) a crossover with RHOBH, to the attack on fraud Sonja, (somehow Sonja was not quite so fraudulent once she divulged her connection to Tom), then it was three weeks of attacking Luann and once again essentially telling her how she should behave, on to Jules and how she should be dealing with her eating disorder, now after just hating on Luann and her engagement she is back to her favorite target Luann via Tom.  Of course Bethenny has a right to her opinion but this systematic calling people out and then begging for sympathy because of a fairly common health malady she elected not to treat effectively may not fly.  She says she has been damaged this season-which most likely means her brand not emotionally but she only has herself to blame.  You cannot repeatedly for years say, I did the show for my business, attack the others and then claim she is coming from a place of concern.

She chose and may later regret to put some pretty personal business of Luann's front and center.  it is not about truth and honesty and at all costs in a reality show because the very truths she seeks to out she manages to hide her own truths and those of Ramona the nut job. Transparency for one, transparency for all.  Nobody likes a tattletale or a show off and Bethenny is both.

• Love 11

Guys? Come on. You know better than to go at each other. Posts are hidden. Don't make us lock down the forum. It's obnoxious and you've had more than enough mod notes about it to know better. Cool it. 

11 hours ago, Knuckles said:

Seriously, this. Bethy's deal with Andy is to function as a one woman Greek chorus...commenting endlessly on Lu while her own life and privacy are protected. And the harridan always has some "anonymous" friend who just heard some juicy gossip about Lu that the world needs to know. I commend Lu for her restraint...I myself would be tempted to slug the bitch in her botoxed jaw. May karma find her and bust a cap in her ass.

So much of this season's drama has been stuff that all these anonymous "friends" have told the Housewives. 

Ramona supposedly had a "friend" tell her that she overheard John talking about Dorinda's and his sex life to some other people outside on the street.  Then there was the "friend" who told Ramona about Lu squirting. 

Then Bethy has a "friend" who supposedly saw Lu snatch Tom away from another woman the night they met, and this "friend" is also so certain that Lu took him home and had sex with him that night.  Now another "friend" is coming forward to give Bethy the scoop on Tom's activities so Bethy can gossip about them on camera. 

Who are all these "friends" and whose asshole do they live in to have all this hearsay treated as gospel?  If they know so much, why aren't THEY on the show instead of Bethy and Ramona?

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, izabella said:

So much of this season's drama has been stuff that all these anonymous "friends" have told the Housewives. 

Ramona supposedly had a "friend" tell her that she overheard John talking about Dorinda's and his sex life to some other people outside on the street.  Then there was the "friend" who told Ramona about Lu squirting. 

Then Bethy has a "friend" who supposedly saw Lu snatch Tom away from another woman the night they met, and this "friend" is also so certain that Lu took him home and had sex with him that night.  Now another "friend" is coming forward to give Bethy the scoop on Tom's activities so Bethy can gossip about them on camera. 

Who are all these "friends" and whose asshole do they live in to have all this hearsay treated as gospel?  If they know so much, why aren't THEY on the show instead of Bethy and Ramona?

Can you imagine how either of those 2, Bethenny/Ramona, would act if someone spewed questionable second hand info from some unnamed source about them on camera? Especially if said info was unkind, untrue and or harmful! LOL Heads would roll, Bethenny would cut off the head of the HW that dared to say it on camera.

• Love 10
(edited)

Yes, I imagine if one of them pulled her cell phone out on camera and was reading texts her "friend" sent saying she saw Bethy making out with a married man who is the current husband of one of Bethy's high school friends, Bethy's vagina would explode in a shower of blood tears, she'd set the Ho on fire, and then threaten to cut Andy with one of Carole's hipbones if he and his producers didn't burn the footage immediately.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 13

I have to say that I really didn't appreciate just how thin Jules was until I saw her in summer clothes on the boat. I mean this was filmed in winter and she was always in sweaters and coats and stuff. She is scary skinny.

She is obviously very shrewd. The Facetime with her son will be played on an endless loop in her divorce trial. She might not be the sharpest tool in  the shed. Well her hip bones are but she is still very shrewd. She played this great for divorce purposes. I am just sorry she pulled her folks into it.

• Love 5
On 5/13/2016 at 7:27 AM, ghoulina said:

I don't think LuAnn likes a cheating husband, but she's a cheater and sort of sexually impulsive and I think she kind of gets it. I use sexually impulsive because I feel like when she's into someone she'll figuratively and literally jump on that. I don't think she lets inhibitions get in the way. But I think LuAnn's big thing about cheating is that it not be public. LuAnn's marriage was over and caput the moment the Count started appearing places with Princess. When she hooked up with the pirate, she was freaking out that he might say something on camera. And last season, she and Heather were talking at cross issues. Heather was concerned over her safety and LuAnn was concerned about being caught on camera having sex.

For as small as their social circle is alleged to be, there has to be enough overlap of friends that the person who sent the text to Bethenny might also be friendly enough with Dorinda or Ramona to send either of them the text. Or even LuAnn.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't think LuAnn likes a cheating husband, but she's a cheater and sort of sexually impulsive and I think she kind of gets it. I use sexually impulsive because I feel like when she's into someone she'll figuratively and literally jump on that. I don't think she lets inhibitions get in the way. But I think LuAnn's big thing about cheating is that it not be public. LuAnn's marriage was over and caput the moment the Count started appearing places with Princess. When she hooked up with the pirate, she was freaking out that he might say something on camera. And last season, she and Heather were talking at cross issues. Heather was concerned over her safety and LuAnn was concerned about being caught on camera having sex.

For as small as their social circle is alleged to be, there has to be enough overlap of friends that the person who sent the text to Bethenny might also be friendly enough with Dorinda or Ramona to send either of them the text. Or even LuAnn.

I think impulsive probably describes Luann fairly well.  I also don't believe every encounter ends up in intercourse or even oral sex.  I think she even Sonja probably ended up making out and not always sealing the deal.  Sometimes really drunk women and for other reasons, really drunk men don't make for great sexual encounters.  I think it is unfair and impolite to demand, on camera, no less, that someone ask let alone be expected to admitting to having sex.  If it were a guy he would be a heel and "bragging" if he escribed an encounter.  It doesn't necessarily make a person dishonest but the better answer would always be, "mind your own business."

Last year in Turks and Caicos, Luann owned up to making out with the guy on the deck, "totally, owning it."  I think Heather was using "safety" as a way around being judgmental.  Ultimately she said she had better ethics and morals than Luann.  I would hope so-she is married and seemingly happy. 

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Last year in Turks and Caicos, Luann owned up to making out with the guy on the deck, "totally, owning it."  I think Heather was using "safety" as a way around being judgmental.  Ultimately she said she had better ethics and morals than Luann.  I

She should have included Ramona's ethics and morals and common sense in that discussion because it was Ramona who directed Naked Juice Guy to wander around looking for a bed upstairs in the adjoining room next to Heather and Carole.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, izabella said:

She should have included Ramona's ethics and morals and common sense in that discussion because it was Ramona who directed Naked Juice Guy to wander around looking for a bed upstairs in the adjoining room next to Heather and Carole.

Although I agree that Heather should have held Ramona's feet to the fire, actually they all should have, at the time when Heather made the comment about morals/common sense, she didn't know Ramona was the one responsible for "naked guy". Ramona told Heather/Carole she knew nothing about any guy in the house, that they should go ask/talk to Luann and with Luann's history (St. Barth's) they incorrectly believed Ramona. I was always surprised that Luann wasn't furious that Ramona blamed her but she did/said nothing to Ramona about it, nothing. Once again, Ramona skated! LOL

• Love 6

Ramona always gets away with everything, even when she is blatantly telling lies or retelling stories in a way that is dramatically different from what actually happened.  I don't know why they don't ever hold her accountable for anything.  Dorinda must have learned from her; she's now sliding into that role.

• Love 4

So the next three episodes are being touted as being epic and the big question is how is Beth's big secret about Tom going to affect their relationship.  Yawn.  We have the answer.  They're still together. 

I think Beth thought her 'texts' were going to bring Lu down and 'get' her.  Apparently it didn't work.  Just like her previous attempts.  The worst that Tom could have done is sleep with another woman.  I doubt it was that but the fact is Lu forgave him.  I think the texts were that one of Beth's 'so called friends/spies' saw him making out with another woman.  Beth, in her quest to destroy Lu, used it.  Used it on national TV.  She certainly didn't have to and I think that says a lot more about Beth than anything else.  Relationships can go through bumps and they can survive. 

Carole was on WWHL tonight.  She didn't get a 'Save the Date' for Lu's wedding.  Andy did.  Will Bravo do a special?  I kind of doubt it but it will probably be filmed for RHNY.  Carole did a little dig about it.  I can't remember what she said but it something like if they do a special or if it was part of RHNY she would be there.  Anyone else remember what she said?  It just struck me a little weird.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

So the next three episodes are being touted as being epic and the big question is how is Beth's big secret about Tom going to affect their relationship.  Yawn.  We have the answer.  They're still together. 

I think Beth thought her 'texts' were going to bring Lu down and 'get' her.  Apparently it didn't work.  Just like her previous attempts.  The worst that Tom could have done is sleep with another woman.  I doubt it was that but the fact is Lu forgave him.  I think the texts were that one of Beth's 'so called friends/spies' saw him making out with another woman.  Beth, in her quest to destroy Lu, used it.  Used it on national TV.  She certainly didn't have to and I think that says a lot more about Beth than anything else.  Relationships can go through bumps and they can survive. 

Carole was on WWHL tonight.  She didn't get a 'Save the Date' for Lu's wedding.  Andy did.  Will Bravo do a special?  I kind of doubt it but it will probably be filmed for RHNY.  Carole did a little dig about it.  I can't remember what she said but it something like if they do a special or if it was part of RHNY she would be there.  Anyone else remember what she said?  It just struck me a little weird.

She said she won't be there unless it is done for "TV", in other words if it is filmed for the NY HW show. Of course, Luann could get her own wedding special and then she doesn't have to invite anyone from the cast that she doesn't really want there! LOL 

• Love 5

I didn't interpret Carole's comment as a dig. If it's anything, it's fourth wall breaking. She said that she didn't get a save the date card, but if the wedding is filmed for the show she would probably get an invitation. Carole is just acknowledging that with events like this, production likes to have all of the cast attend especially since events like weddings tend to serve as the season wrap party. Carole's just straight up telling it like it is that production might strongly encourage LuAnn to invite folks she's not that close with to the wedding. Even if LuAnn gets a stand alone wedding special, I'm nearly positive that production would strongly encourage LuAnn to make up with Ramona and/or Sonja because there is no way they'd be cool with Dorinda and Jules being the only RHoNY guests. They might even drop their Jill ban if there was the off chance that they could get Bethenny and Jill on camera together.

• Love 4