Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

Just saw this--doesn't make the coming season sound any more entertaining than the last one: http://pagesix.com/2017/03/06/this-season-of-rhony-could-be-a-dud/

I'm not surprised. What do these women DO that's so compelling at this point? Ramona was more entertaining when she had some new business to promote and it would invariably lead to many Ramona-esque situations (like, inviting her friends on a boat and then breaking out items from her jewelry line for them to buy!). I even wouldn't mind watching LuAnn try to record another single at this point.

Now, very few of them seem to work, their kids are grown, and they don't have much to do other than get into fights with each other. That's why I miss Heather.

• Love 7

I think on the St. Barth's "Slutty Island" episodes, Sonja was largely naked in the pool for a good amount of the week. Heather commented that she saw her private parts so much that she felt like she should start petting them.

Jill calling something obnoxious? Pot, meet kettle.

• Love 5
On 3/10/2017 at 9:29 AM, zoeysmom said:

Read this and agree with the author, Queen B had to get naked and make out with Sonja to get attention and does not rant to compete with Jill. I thought Jill was a great character with her PP, and Bobby, and horror at Johan and Francwaaaa touching her fabrics in a maniacal sugar high to the adoration of Alex and Simon. 

Bethenny on the other hand, won't divulge her real life divorce news, but as I predicted for years when there is no real drama and she needs to bring it... she will reunite with her mother --oh yes she will and she will do it for ratings. Watch what happens ....... 

• Love 8
19 hours ago, peacockblue said:

I was referring to her taking money to talk about it on the HLN special about JFKs crash. I wasnt to clear, sorry. 

radziwill.jpg

Yikes!!! This is Mama Elsa territory right here.

• Love 13
On 3/18/2017 at 1:44 PM, peacockblue said:

I was referring to her taking money to talk about it on the HLN special about JFKs crash. I wasnt to clear, sorry. 

radziwill.jpg

Wow. Carole never was a stunning beauty (none of the NY housewives are) but she is looking really bad. 

• Love 6