Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I didn't interpret Carole's comment as a dig. If it's anything, it's fourth wall breaking. She said that she didn't get a save the date card, but if the wedding is filmed for the show she would probably get an invitation. Carole is just acknowledging that with events like this, production likes to have all of the cast attend especially since events like weddings tend to serve as the season wrap party. Carole's just straight up telling it like it is that production might strongly encourage LuAnn to invite folks she's not that close with to the wedding. Even if LuAnn gets a stand alone wedding special, I'm nearly positive that production would strongly encourage LuAnn to make up with Ramona and/or Sonja because there is no way they'd be cool with Dorinda and Jules being the only RHoNY guests. They might even drop their Jill ban if there was the off chance that they could get Bethenny and Jill on camera together.

I do get what you're saying.  If that is the interpretation, I think Carole is wrong.  Production does like to have all the cast members attend but the fact is this is not always the case.  And sometimes that can be more dramatic than having them all there because it gives the 'uninvited' more to talk about.  And I have no doubt that they would have a lot to say.

• Love 2

Production can't make Luann tho especially if it is a special- Bethenny only invited her good friends Ramona and Alex and Simon.  Hahaha.  She didn't have to invite Sonja or Luann.  Nevermind about Jill.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

She said she won't be there unless it is done for "TV", in other words if it is filmed for the NY HW show. Of course, Luann could get her own wedding special and then she doesn't have to invite anyone from the cast that she doesn't really want there! LOL 

Interesting that Carole didn't get an invite. At this point in the drama, one would think she would get one simply because she is being one of the more supportive gals. Things must go seriously down hill. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, jinjer said:

Production can't make Luann tho especially if it is a special- Bethenny only invited her good friends Ramona and Alex and Simon.  Hahaha.  She didn't have to invite Sonja or Luann.  Nevermind about Jill.

But wasn't that when Beth was moving/had moved to her own show? Bravo seemed to think Beth could support a show without her co-stars. I'm not sure that Lu is at that level, but who knows. My guess is that if the wedding is filmed, they will all get an invite, or they will make great drama out of those that don't get invited and seek their opinions/TH's on the topic. If they don't get invited, but still take part in the drama through their opinions, they are still being included.  

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Interesting that Carole didn't get an invite. At this point in the drama, one would think she would get one simply because she is being one of the more supportive gals. Things must go seriously down hill. 

According to several blogs (some posted here by a few members) Bethenny claims (on her radio show) that Luann lie about something big concerning Bethenny at the reunion and Carole agreed with Bethenny that whatever it is was/is a lie and bad. From what both B/C have said about the reunion, it is explosive to say the least and did not end well like past seasons where they HWs were able to move on immediately and go get a bite to eat/drink right after filming ended.

25 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But wasn't that when Beth was moving/had moved to her own show? Bravo seemed to think Beth could support a show without her co-stars. I'm not sure that Lu is at that level, but who knows. My guess is that if the wedding is filmed, they will all get an invite, or they will make great drama out of those that don't get invited and seek their opinions/TH's on the topic. If they don't get invited, but still take part in the drama through their opinions, they are still being included.  

I think if the wedding is featured on the HW show itself, then production has a say in which HWs get invited but if it is a free standing special, it is up to the HW herself. Nene, Tamra and Kandi are 3 HWs that got their own wedding special separate from their regular HW shows and IMO, Luann is at least on their level.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

According to several blogs (some posted here by a few members) Bethenny claims (on her radio show) that Luann lie about something big concerning Bethenny at the reunion and Carole agreed with Bethenny that whatever it is was/is a lie and bad. From what both B/C have said about the reunion, it is explosive to say the least and did not end well like past seasons where they HWs were able to move on immediately and go get a bite to eat/drink right after filming ended.

Maybe a friend of Lu's sent her some texts saying they saw Bethy making out with a guy married to one of Bethy's old friends, and that Bethy is probably a homewrecker since she, guy, and guy's wife have known each other for 30 years.   Maybe Lu decided to bring that up after Andy shows the clip of Bethy and Ramona in the Berkshires explaining to Lu they were afraid she would steal their menz.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 8

I believe what the "lie" is about Bethenny's timeline when she hooked up with Dennis.  To me, I really can't believe Bethenny because she is such an exaggerator.  Sounds like she may be getting a bit of her own medicine.  bethenny claims she is such a truth teller, but even after living the season she wrote her blog that "Luann had been with dozens of men over the summer".  Dozens at the low end is 24 and the high end hundreds.  So maybe Little MIss Misstatement may get a taste of what it is like to have "friends" and sources comment on something deeply personal.

On to the wedding Luann has said there will be 200 people as they both have large families.  This wedding will definitely be all about Luann (as it should be) and I don't think she would want anyone that wasn't a well wisher.  Carole and Ramona have been retweeting little sentiments "nobody likes Tom", so I don't see Tom wanting Bethenny, Carole or Ramona anywhere near the venue.  I think Luann changed her tune about Sonja since Sonja decided to make her down low relationship with Tom into something it just wasn't.  Now it seems Sonja is trying to repair the damage.  She and Luann seem cordial on social media but it is really all about Sonja at this point. 

Filming is dark over the holidays and of course there is the Bryn factor and Bethenny's availability.  So I don't think any of them will really regret not being invited.  Also Kelly has been tweeting she was sorry she missed the engagement party and seems to be on board with going to the wedding and I am sure Jill is invited.  There is just no upside to having Ramona as she is a mean drunk and would be concerned about available men.  To me, Luann has had it with Ramona and there is just no reviving a friendship that never existed.

• Love 5

IMO, if Bravo wants to film the wedding for RHNY, and production isn't 'paying' or setting up comps (like they do on the trips), they don't have a say in who is to be invited.  It's Lu and Tom's private party and they have the final say. 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

IMO, if Bravo wants to film the wedding for RHNY, and production isn't 'paying' or setting up comps (like they do on the trips), they don't have a say in who is to be invited.  It's Lu and Tom's private party and they have the final say. 

One thing that did not ring true at Tamra's wedding was having Gretchen and Slade although Neanderthal Eddie was all about cancelling the Belinos invitation.  They were actually excited for Tamra and Eddie.

I think the egos are such with this crew that they would like to have the  invite just to trash talk how they aren't going.  Carole included.

• Love 5

Ramona doesn't understand the concept of a quote.  http://www.eonline.com/news/784716/real-housewives-of-new-york-city-drama-alert-ramona-singer-takes-luann-de-lesseps-to-task-over-the-press  When asked about Sonja and Ramona, Luann went to her "BL" (Before Lu) answer.  I would have thrown Ramona off the boat.  Iit was the reporter who got the information from Bethenny on Andy's radio.  Had Bethenny not said anything, it would not have been raised by reporters.   Does anyone really believe Ramona has a boyfriend and why does she get to keep him off the show? 

Luann wanted to talk about her engagement no Ramona not Sonja.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

Bravo appears to have a product placement deal with Tito's Vodka. I can see Bravo comping a Tito's branded carved ice bar and maybe Petrossian caviar during the cocktail hour. 

And it seemed like production made Scheana on Vanderpump Rules invite some people she didn't want to invite to her wedding because she had comps that she arranged herself. Because the comps were contingent on Bravo displaying the company name or brand, production was able to make their own demands of Scheana.

LuAnn and Tom have enough money to pay for everything if they want to, but the question is whether they want to. LuAnn has shown that she's more than willing to shill. LuAnn was more than happy to extol the virtues of Sushi Roxx that cabaret/karaoke/sushi hellscape restaurant. I don't think LuAnn would turn down any comps that Bravo would offer even if it meant that Bethenny or Carole might come. I don't think she'd acquiesce to Ramona because Ramona is unmanageable.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't think LuAnn would turn down any comps that Bravo would offer even if it meant that Bethenny or Carole might come.

She might have a problem if the product being shilled is SkinnyWhatever.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Ramona doesn't understand the concept of a quote.  http://www.eonline.com/news/784716/real-housewives-of-new-york-city-drama-alert-ramona-singer-takes-luann-de-lesseps-to-task-over-the-press  When asked about Sonja and Ramona, Luann went to her "BL" (Before Lu) answer.  I would have thrown Ramona off the boat.  Iit was the reporter who got the information from Bethenny on Andy's radio.  Had Bethenny not said anything, it would not have been raised by reporters.   Does anyone really believe Ramona has a boyfriend and why does she get to keep him off the show? 

Luann wanted to talk about her engagement no Ramona not Sonja.

First Ramona announces, at Doninda's Berks party, that she/Tom dating was on page six and that Luann knew about it because of that report. Then we have Ramona talking about her 2, 3, 6, 9, 12 dates with Tom nonstop with any and all in ear shot and its Luann's bad that a reporter got a quote wrong about stuff Ramona/Sonja have been talking about! LOL Doesn't Ramona wonder why the reporter asked about her/Sonja in the first place? Maybe she should look to Bethenny's bartender friend/spy for the answer! LOL

• Love 6
Just now, WireWrap said:

First Ramona announces, at Doninda's Berks party, that she/Tom dating was on page six and that Luann knew about it because of that report. Then we have Ramona talking about her 2, 3, 6, 9, 12 dates with Tom nonstop with any and all in ear shot and its Luann's bad that a reporter got a quote wrong about stuff Ramona/Sonja have been talking about! LOL Doesn't Ramona wonder why the reporter asked about her/Sonja in the first place? Maybe she should look to Bethenny's bartender friend/spy for the answer! LOL

That's why I don't get this press nonsense story with Ramona right now.  They made this a story on the show and I find it really hard to believe Luann wanted her being Tom's 3rd housewive a feature story. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Castina said:

That's why I don't get this press nonsense story with Ramona right now.  They made this a story on the show and I find it really hard to believe Luann wanted her being Tom's 3rd housewive a feature story. 

Ramona is using it to try and make Luann look bad, petty, jealous and just plain nasty. It is part and parcel to Ramona's intense dislike of Luann and her residence up Bethenny's very crowded behind. LOL

• Love 7

here is the history of the press on the RH beloved Page Six:

Luann I overheard saying she wants to marry Tom:  http://pagesix.com/2016/01/25/luann-de-lesseps-really-wants-to-marry-her-man/  January25, 2016

Luann (source) announces she is engaged:  http://pagesix.com/2016/02/08/countess-luann-is-engaged-with-an-8-carat-rock/  Since the story deviates from they have been inseparable since Dorinda meeting them it may have come from a source.  February 8, 2016

Bethenny Causing Drama Over Engagement:   http://pagesix.com/2016/02/11/bethenny-is-causing-drama-over-luanns-engagement/  February 11, 2106.  Bethenny denounces Luann's engagement and drops bombshell he had bedded both Ramona and  Sonja.

This is the article Ramona is up in arms over:   http://nypost.com/2016/02/17/countess-luann-doesnt-care-about-her-fiances-past-lovers/?_ga=1.245686532.1840140862.1400871269  Notice Luann is not quoted as to Ramona being friend with benefits.  February 17, 2016

So as usual Ramona has her facts off kilter.  She should be screaming at Bethenny.

4 minutes ago, Castina said:

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is the other First Look:  Bethenny being coy, and dumping on Luann about her first marriage and setting her up for the fall:  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bethenny-asks-luann-if-shes-sleeping-with-other-guys-on-rhony-w432362

Wouldn't one deliver the news and let the receiver comment about any arrangement they might have.

Yeah, they would.  They would say that they heard something or they wanted to give them a heads up on something.  But this is a Bethenny Frankel 'take down' and she's making sure Lu has no outs.  It's pretty vile stuff. 

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Yeah, they would.  They would say that they heard something or they wanted to give them a heads up on something.  But this is a Bethenny Frankel 'take down' and she's making sure Lu has no outs.  It's pretty vile stuff. 

I think the whole tell Andy about Sonja and Ramona, put Bethenny's minions of followers on the alert for Tom and Luann.  Originally it could have been Bethenny thought Luann and Tom were a storyline designed to upstage her exciting fibroids story.  Subsequent behavior and the arrogance in her early blogs and radio appearance are pretty indicative that perhaps Bethenny is now realizing that like many of her jokes that went flat this season, the audience really cannot condone trying to ruin someone's happiness for sport.  It is one thing to have someone like Teresa Giudice, who was sentenced to prison, bankrupt and not repaying her creditors get one lucrative deal after another based partially on her criminality.  It is another to just repeatedly go after Luann and to some extent Sonja for sport or to create drama.  Carole didn't need some sort of revenge extracted-she still has Adam and Luann expressed an opinion about Carole and Adam and how they came to be-she never tried to break them up.  Bethenny cannot argue on one hand her business is unaffected by others' products and then claim others went after her business.  No they went after the woman behind the business that flashes the logo everywhere.  It is called owning it.

• Love 9

The following twitter exchange I think gives a glimpse into a reunion issue: 

Lisa M ‏@OdieLisa  Jul 29

@Bethenny I agree with you if someone had damaging info re: my fiance, I would want to know. It is not mean or malicious

Bethenny responds with:

Bethenny Frankel ‏@Bethenny  Jul 29
Bethenny Frankel Retweeted Lisa M
Not everyone knows what they'd want.

Which prompts the following tweet: 

Virginia Pariseau‏@VirginiaParisea

@Bethenny I'd want it verified BEFORE I told her, then YES definitely reveal the info, privately or with Carol!

To which Bethenny responds with : 

Bethenny Frankel Retweeted Virginia Pariseau

Interesting answer. Remember this at the reunion.

I have a suspicion that one of the big issues that comes up at reunion is how Bethenny delivers the news about Tom.  I think the women on the couch with Luann at the reunion feel Bethenny took pleasure in it and even played a bit of cat and mouse with Luann, ON CAMERA, before telling her.  Dorinda is quoted in a recent article about it being how you deliver the news.  And in the preview for tonight that has Bethenny asking Luann if they have a monogamous relationship or was it open like her first marriage (a clear dig at the past) leads to TH's from Lu wondering what Bethenny was up to, how she was being coy.  

Bethenny is trying to play this off as a shoot the messenger type situation where she was only doing the right thing, girl to girl. And there are enough sheep on twitter buying into it.  BUT a woman who is very guarded about her own personal life doesn't let this all play out on camera because she cares about Luann.  She is using this situation to earn her paycheck and doesn't care who gets hurt along the way. 

• Love 13

I am not sure what planet Andy Cohen lives on since when has Bethenny checked herself for being too aggressive?  Most of her bluster ends up in lawsuits she ends up settling.  I no longer find Bethenny vulnerable, I find her to be more of a predator. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/08/03/andy-cohen-explains-bethenny-frankel-jenny-mccarthy-calls-ramona-singer-least-favorite-housewife-interview/

I am loving the self-proclaimed expert in press relations Ramona is given the worst interviewee designation by Jenny McCarthy.  Ramona doesn't know how to talk to the press, she is just a four star idiot.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is the other First Look:  Bethenny being coy, and dumping on Luann about her first marriage and setting her up for the fall:  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bethenny-asks-luann-if-shes-sleeping-with-other-guys-on-rhony-w432362

Wouldn't one deliver the news and let the receiver comment about any arrangement they might have.

Good grief, she is trying to make it sound like Jason cheated on her with the comment about her marriage and her questions to Luann about monogamy. She really is a Bitch!

• Love 5
17 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I didn't interpret Carole's comment as a dig. If it's anything, it's fourth wall breaking. She said that she didn't get a save the date card, but if the wedding is filmed for the show she would probably get an invitation. Carole is just acknowledging that with events like this, production likes to have all of the cast attend especially since events like weddings tend to serve as the season wrap party. Carole's just straight up telling it like it is that production might strongly encourage LuAnn to invite folks she's not that close with to the wedding. Even if LuAnn gets a stand alone wedding special, I'm nearly positive that production would strongly encourage LuAnn to make up with Ramona and/or Sonja because there is no way they'd be cool with Dorinda and Jules being the only RHoNY guests. They might even drop their Jill ban if there was the off chance that they could get Bethenny and Jill on camera together.

From what i recall from the OC season 8 special...Gretchen did a proposal then a huge engagement party afterwards....and she claims production disnt want her to invite anyone from the cast....but prodiction said they wouod have loved if all the women were there...but its a housewives choice to invite them..

So I could see Luann doing that...thus causing friction with the women not invited...coke season 9 of the show.

• Love 2

edited to say - (I think I posted this in the wrong section)

I'm watching live.  I've only been watching the show for three years which included Aviva.  The combination of Aviva and Ramona with their screaming and craziness made me feel like I could never watch this show again.  I can't stand shrill.  This season has been the most entertaining season I can remember.  I should go back and watch the first shows with Bethanny and Jill Zarin.  I don't know their dynamic.  I did watch the one when Kelly Bensimon lost it on vacation.  I'm 53 and live in NYC.  I would not go anywhere near these harridans if they were the last people on the island.  I do know (through business) one woman who showed up at Ramona's birthday party in a restaurant, this season or last season.  When I saw her my eyes bugged out, then it made sense.  She's another (very expensively done) bottle blonde, rich husband, Hampton's and everything is status and money.   

I found her.  Look how they cluster together!

2ufd1qu.jpg

2z66r9w.jpg

t52714.jpg

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Love 6

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/luann-de-lesseps-confronts-fiance-tom-in-rhony-finale-w435476

Bethenny seems to be over being devasted by delivering the news.  Luann is not forgiving or cutting him any slack.  The woman was from LA and he remembers kissing her.  Bethenny is like a damn court reporter reading back the texts, it began at 10:30 and went to 11;39, 12:39.  Okay there is not a two hour video it is Bethenny's spy's opinion.  What I don't understand is how Bethenny cannot see that Luann saying, "how could you do this to me?", isn't Luann expressing feelings of betrayal.  I would love to hear the woman on the other end of the kiss' take. 

• Love 2

By the end of Season 5 of RHoNJ, I was in a win/win situation because I hated both Teresa and Caroline and I loved that they were both calling each other out with such conviction. RHoNY is shaping up to be a similar situation - I can't stand Bethenny, but I also think Luann is a snake, so I'm excited to see them go after each other. Seeing Luann call Bethenny a horrible person is just as delicious as Bethenny telling Luann she will live and die as a liar. It's all true! Can't wait!

• Love 7

Seeing this, I think that one of the reasons there is such organic conflict with these women is how much alike they are.  And that none prompt the slightest bit of wanting to spend a single second with any of them.  From the other franchises there is one that if i could carefully pick a moment and craft it to my liking, i would be okay with spending time with one of the women.  Kyle,  Shannon, I think I could even make either Kandi or Porsha work for a small moment or so.

But these?  Talk about toxin unpleasant women who trash each other for their very own faults.  Luann?  The video archives hold up what a horrible person you can be.  Your support of Kelly and Jill following Scary Island showed what a nasty small person you can be.  In a way that was small itself but incredibly telling as to how well you can play feuds and mean spirit.  And Frankelstein's Monster?  When it comes to dying a liar?  Well if you decide on burial, you can order the tombstone now saying "The Truth Sure Doesn't Lie Here". 

In fact Ramona's slings against Luann have turned back against her in regards to Mario and her sling (still my favorite of all time) against Frankelstein's Monster about being alone also seems like it could hold very true for Ramona. 

As foul as these women are and the reunion seems likely to be, I do want to sit back with something great to drink, maybe a wonderful array of simple tasty basic margaritas I can easily make myself that taste so good have no rat poison artificial sweeteners in them and don't put a penny in the horror show's pocket.  Sit sip sneer and jeer as they essentially take their own worst traits and try to cast them in the others' faces. 

What's next?  Sonja claiming the rest are too revisionist this season?

• Love 6
On 8/22/2016 at 9:48 AM, zoeysmom said:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/luann-de-lesseps-confronts-fiance-tom-in-rhony-finale-w435476

Bethenny seems to be over being devasted by delivering the news.  Luann is not forgiving or cutting him any slack.  The woman was from LA and he remembers kissing her.  Bethenny is like a damn court reporter reading back the texts, it began at 10:30 and went to 11;39, 12:39.  Okay there is not a two hour video it is Bethenny's spy's opinion.  What I don't understand is how Bethenny cannot see that Luann saying, "how could you do this to me?", isn't Luann expressing feelings of betrayal.  I would love to hear the woman on the other end of the kiss' take. 

This is just so ridiculous ... why is Luann calling Tom in front of the camera (and Bethenny?).  Isn't she supposedly shattered?  Why would she let everyone watch?  And she is obviously repeating what Tom is (supposedly) saying to her for the benefit of the camera.  

What shenanigans.  And badly acted shenanigans at that.

Luann, I hope your ugly clothing line at Evine is making you money because you will never learn a living as an actress.

• Love 10

Re: the reunion clip.  I know there's probably a misleading edit, but if Sonja backs up Beth's assertions that Dorinda uses drugs, she doesn't understand that she's been put on that couch to be Team Lu, which means Beth is supposed to be her enemy. 

The shallow:  Sonja looked great, Jules looks like she's in a healthier place weight-wise, Dorinda and Ramona manage to look cheap, Carole looks like a granny, Beth looks ok, and Lu's face/hair are unflattering. 

In looking at this season's header pic, I wonder if Lu is once again wearing one of her Countess collection.  She looks like crap.  And after admiring her style and styling (other than enormous necklaces) over the years, she's gone down hill dramatically, IMO.  I think she needs to stop wearing her collection.  Or a novel thought - improve her collection. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Re: the reunion clip.  I know there's probably a misleading edit, but if Sonja backs up Beth's assertions that Dorinda uses drugs, she doesn't understand that she's been put on that couch to be Team Lu, which means Beth is supposed to be her enemy. 

The shallow:  Sonja looked great, Jules looks like she's in a healthier place weight-wise, Dorinda and Ramona manage to look cheap, Carole looks like a granny, Beth looks ok, and Lu's face/hair are unflattering. 

In looking at this season's header pic, I wonder if Lu is once again wearing one of her Countess collection.  She looks like crap.  And after admiring her style and styling (other than enormous necklaces) over the years, she's gone down hill dramatically, IMO.  I think she needs to stop wearing her collection.  Or a novel thought - improve her collection. 

I think Sonja is still trying to claw her way up into Bethenny's butt and she doesn't realize that Bethenny most likely didn't want her on her couch. LOL I don't think she realized that Bethenny only made up with her to use her Tom intel against Luann and now that she is finished using her, wants no part of her, at all. LOL

• Love 3

Oh SHIT!!! http://tamaratattles.com/2016/08/24/bethenny-frankel-called-the-regency-to-speak-to-the-bartenders/#more-22830

If this is the explosive bombshell Luann drops on Bethenny at the reunion, that Bethenny calls an attack on her "integrity",

Spoiler

is that Bethenny called the bartenders at the Regency to get dirt on Tom to use against Luann,

Then I can believe, if true, why Bethenny was talking about quitting the show. This is not information Bethenny would want made public!  OMG!!!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Oh SHIT!!! http://tamaratattles.com/2016/08/24/bethenny-frankel-called-the-regency-to-speak-to-the-bartenders/#more-22830

If this is the explosive bombshell Luann drops on Bethenny at the reunion, that Bethenny calls an attack on her "integrity",

Hide contents

is that Bethenny called the bartenders at the Regency to get dirt on Tom to use against Luann,

Then I can believe, if true, why Bethenny was talking about quitting the show. This is not information Bethenny would want made public!  OMG!!!

I don't know.  Sure that site often has very good Intel, but she's extremely biased as well as vicious in how she goes after her own posters.  She also makes fun of the mentally impaired ("window lickers")  while simultaneously clutching her pearls regarding Aviva being attacked - going after someone physically impaired is so wrong, ya'll. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

I don't know.  Sure that site often has very good Intel, but she's extremely biased as well as vicious in how she goes after her own posters.  She also makes fun of the mentally impaired ("window lickers")  while simultaneously clutching her pearls regarding Aviva being attacked - going after someone physically impaired is so wrong, ya'll. 

"Window Lickers" is a name she gives those that call her out in disagreement, that get mad that she doesn't like the same HW she does, not those that are "mentally challenged" in real life. I do agree, she has her favorite HWs and I don't always agree with her, more often than not, I actually disagree. LOL But she does have great intel on most of these shows and their behind the scene antics, except for BH.

21 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Reveal hidden contents

Poor desperate Lu. What's next? She will accuse Beth of tricking Tom into making out with the girl?  The question I would be asking is this: if any of it is true, and Tom just happens to cheat on Lu in the same bar that Beth hired a bartender to rat him out, then is this the only bar that Tom has gone to in order to cheat on Lu? What are the chances of that? I wonder how many other times he goes around making a fool of Lu. Oh, I forgot, it will just be a big fat coincidence if the one bar Beth pays the bartender to snoop at ends up being the one where Tom acts the fool. Coincidence #525. 

How can it remain possible that more people are not dubious of this all?  

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Poor desperate Lu. What's next? She will accuse Beth of tricking Tom into making out with the girl?  The question I would be asking is this: if any of it is true, and Tom just happens to cheat on Lu in the same bar that Beth hired a bartender to rat him out, then is this the only bar that Tom has gone to in order to cheat on Lu? What are the chances of that? I wonder how many other times he goes around making a fool of Lu. Oh, I forgot, it will just be a big fat coincidence if the one bar Beth pays the bartender to snoop at ends up being the one where Tom acts the fool. Coincidence #525. 

As I said "IF" but that said, I don't put it past Bethenny to call the bars she knows Tom frequents on a regular basis to get dirt on him, I just don't. She was hell bent on destroying Luann this season and she goes for the jugular when she gets like that. Heck, Bethenny is now claiming that Luann came for her business by saying that Luann claims she "created it". Funny, I never heard Luann claim she created SKG or Bethenny's business. She said that she helped Bethenny name the drink and Bethenny acknowledged that in a book she gave to Luann. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

As I said "IF" but that said, I don't put it past Bethenny to call the bars she knows Tom frequents on a regular basis to get dirt on him, I just don't. She was hell bent on destroying Luann this season and she goes for the jugular when she gets like that. Heck, Bethenny is now claiming that Luann came for her business by saying that Luann claims she "created it". Funny, I never heard Luann claim she created SKG or Bethenny's business. She said that she helped Bethenny name the drink and Bethenny acknowledged that in a book she gave to Luann. LOL

But remember that the whole deal about Lu "creating" SG also came from a conversation that Lu apparently had during the summer. That was why Beth was so mad. She said when they were in the Berkshire's that she heard Lu was telling this story to people over the summer; the story about her helping to create SG. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

"Window Lickers" is a name she gives those that call her out in disagreement, that get mad that she doesn't like the same HW she does, not those that are "mentally challenged" in real life. I do agree, she has her favorite HWs and I don't always agree with her, more often than not, I actually disagree. LOL But she does have great intel on most of these shows and their behind the scene antics, except for BH.

Window licker is a well-known slur for the mentally challenged.   Claiming it means something else is sort of like claiming "retard" means something else (her, not you).  I've read enough of her vicious attacks to know she means the "R" word.   She also ridicules her neighbors with references of "ghetto".  I find her despicable.   She also calls NeNe a "dancing monkey".  It's hard to miss the racism in that one.

Editing to make clear my criticism is of that site, not you WW.

Edited by RedheadZombie
Clarification
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Window licker is a well-known slur for the mentally challenged.   Claiming it means something else is sort of like claiming "retard" means something else (her, not you).  I've read enough of her vicious attacks to know she means the "R" word.   She also ridicules her neighbors with references of "ghetto".  I find her despicable.   She also calls NeNe a "dancing monkey".  It's hard to miss the racism in that one.

Editing to make clear my criticism is of that site, not you WW.

I understand what you are saying and know it is directed at TT not me. I can't defend her, I really don't care for her but she does seem find out what happened behind the scenes on the HW shows, with the exception of BH. IMO, she is a miserable person in real life. LOL

1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But remember that the whole deal about Lu "creating" SG also came from a conversation that Lu apparently had during the summer. That was why Beth was so mad. She said when they were in the Berkshire's that she heard Lu was telling this story to people over the summer; the story about her helping to create SG. 

That was all about the name SKGM, not about "creating" Bethenny's SKG business. Bethenny and Luann fought about this at Dorinda's Berkshire's party.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Oh god, I know. Maybe B should pay more bartenders around their "small" town so that Lu can know exactly how many different bars this loser is in making out with women who are not his fiance. This is a sad look for a woman I think of normally as being quite strong. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny acknowledged that LuAnn was there when SkinnyGirl was publicly named, not that LuAnn "helped" her name SK. This is the problem, the twisting that somehow LuAnn had some hand in the creation, naming, etc.  LuAnn did not "help" Bethenny name Skinny Girl.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Bethenny acknowledged that LuAnn was there when SkinnyGirl was publicly named, not that LuAnn "helped" her name SK. This is the problem, the twisting that somehow LuAnn had some hand in the creation, naming, etc.  LuAnn did not "help" Bethenny name Skinny Girl.

The name only has been the issue but no one has ever said that Luann took credit for "creating" Bethenny's "business", which is what Bethenny is now claiming. She says the only reason she went after anyone this season is because "they all came after her business (SKG) this season" first and that is just not the case no matter how many times Bethenny says it. Bethenny was attacking John well before he mentioned Skinny Cow verses SKG and Bethenny froze Sonja out of filming before TG was revealed on the show, Bethenny was attacking Luann well before any mention of the SKG Margarita name and Jules never mentioned SKG/business at all .....so Bethenny is making all this up to justify her nasty OTT ugly behavior. She is trying to mitigate the damage she has done to herself and her "brand" by throwing out a lie as justification now. Smoke and Mirrors, Bethenny is using this hoping we don't remember how and when things happened this season.

• Love 6