Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

I'm not going to get into Jules' eating habits, but for the love of all cutlery, she better explain in the full episode why she put the SPOON in the calzone.  That's weirder than Ramona walking off with a plate.

• Love 2
On 6/20/2016 at 10:07 AM, KFC said:

Yeah, after seeing the first look of Lu's special, it struck me just how many of the NY Housewives have really interesting pre-show lives and backstories. Most all of them have histories that are a cut above your average HW/reality show famewhore, with the exception of a few of the Beverly Hills women like you mentioned. And even with the BH set, it's largely acting/showbiz ties. Makes sense, of course, but the money connections on RHONY are a little more diverse and encompass a lot of worlds I'll never inhabit, so I find their histories particularly fascinating.

You've got Sonja's marriage to J.A. Morgan (and there's an article out there about how she met, then lost him that also reveals a pretty colorful past), Ramona's apparent self-made million before age 30 and her bodybuilding days, Bethenny's estranged equestrian father/her mob-dating mother and that time in Hollywood with the Hiltons, Carole's journalism background and Kennedy connection, Heather's music industry experience and shapewear company, hell even Aviva's leg. 

There's a ton of stuff there that's been referenced on the show that I would love to see explained more in depth. (Except Aviva's accident.) The photos and archival film footage in Lu's special really provided an illuminating look at her life before the show.

Between this special and the RHOC Uncensored, I find a lot of the non-regular episodes more interesting than the seasons themselves.

Yaaaaassss!!  If they would show more of this stuff, I wouldn't even watch the "regular" shows at all.  Why?  Because the common thread amongst the episodes and seasons that I've loved so far was that there was actually something REAL about them.   There wasn't yet a blueprint of moments that they would spend season after season trying to recreate.  

• Love 5

Jules sabotaged the calzone so she wouldn't have to actually, you know, eat it. Dang, girl has a scary relationship with food. She was literally terrified of eating that pizza. She practically hyperventilates as she's attempting to take a bite. And 115? My ass.

• Love 2

I'm not going to get into Jules' eating habits, but for the love of all cutlery, she better explain in the full episode why she put the SPOON in the calzone.  That's weirder than Ramona walking off with a plate.

You know the way that the camera lingered on Jules trying to take a bite of the pizza tells me a couple of things.  Whoever is directing the camera knows someone that is anorexic.  They totally understood what they were seeing and captured it.

Jules is not in recovery.  Jules is active in her disease.  If this is what made it to the air I wonder how much we aren't seeing.  I suspect that like Sonja's drunken antics much happens that everyone knows about but only talks about in whispers.

I hope that everyone hammers her until she gets help.  This is the most deadly mental illness.  She has two young children that need their mother for a long time to come. 

• Love 7
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 8:11 AM, QuinnM said:

You know the way that the camera lingered on Jules trying to take a bite of the pizza tells me a couple of things.  Whoever is directing the camera knows someone that is anorexic.  They totally understood what they were seeing and captured it.

Jules is not in recovery.  Jules is active in her disease.  If this is what made it to the air I wonder how much we aren't seeing.  I suspect that like Sonja's drunken antics much happens that everyone knows about but only talks about in whispers.

I hope that everyone hammers her until she gets help.  This is the most deadly mental illness.  She has two young children that need their mother for a long time to come. 

Hammers her until she gets help.  Pathetic.  It is a deadly disease and these people have no place inserting themselves.  If she wants to stack her toppings a certain way that is her business.  Asking a woman how much she weighs?  If Jules weigh 200 pounds and had a gastric bypass would it be okay to comment on her eating habits, ask her weight?  Of course not.  For years people from Caroline Manzo to Shannon Beador have commented about not being filmed eating.  What is sick is continually placing this woman in situations where it is about food to analyze her relationship with food. 

She has been in treatment and seeing a therapist-how about they back off and not talk about it.  Not talk about how she packages food, not talk about how she puts out a big spread.  She is with these people a very limited period of time, it is not on them and totally irresponsible for these harridans like Carole and Bethenny to chirp on and on about her weight.  Bethenny makes a living selling the Skinnygirl life style, writing books with unhealthy eating tips, sells alcohol and then tries to absolve herself by claiming she is all about responsible drinking.  Carole speaks of being naturally thin.  Well I am thinking Jules is pretty much naturally thin.

The woman has offered to talk about her journey.  It appears neither Carole or Bethenny are not equipped to express bona fide concern about her. Perhaps listening instead of talking.  Not busting her up for expressing herself.  We have no idea if Jules present eating patterns are an improvement from those which caused her years in recovery.  Maybe Dorinda needs to have an on air chat with her.  Talking around her and behind her back is not cool.  Same deal with Sonja-Sonja quit drinking-so why exactly are they cutting her out?  She hasn't been drunk on camera all year.

• Love 16
14 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Hammers her until she gets help.  Pathetic.  It is a deadly disease and these people have no place inserting themselves.  If she wants to stack her toppings a certain way that is her business.  Asking a woman how much she weighs?  If Jules weigh 200 pounds and had a gastric bypass would it be okay to comment on her eating habits, ask her weight?  Of course not.  For years people from Caroline Manzo to Shannon Beador have commented about not being filmed eating.  What is sick is continually placing this woman in situations where it is about food to analyze her relationship with food. 

She has been in treatment and seeing a therapist-how about they back off and not talk about it.  Not talk about how she packages food, not talk about how she puts out a big spread.  She is with these people a very limited period of time, it is not on them and totally irresponsible for these harridans like Carole and Bethenny to chirp on and on about her weight.  Bethenny makes a living selling the Skinnygirl life style, writing books with unhealthy eating tips, sells alcohol and then tries to absolve herself by claiming she is all about responsible drinking.  Carole speaks of being naturally thin.  Well I am thinking Jules is pretty much naturally thin.

The woman has offered to talk about her journey.  It appears neither Carole or Bethenny are not equipped to express bona fide concern about her. Perhaps listening instead of talking.  Not busting her up for expressing herself.  We have no idea if Jules present eating patterns are an improvement from those which caused her years in recovery.  Maybe Dorinda needs to have an on air chat with her.  Talking around her and behind her back is not cool.  Same deal with Sonja-Sonja quit drinking-so why exactly are they cutting her out?  She hasn't been drunk on camera all year.

The talk about the eating disorder makes me uncomfortable as well. I wonder if she talks about it a lot and we are not seeing it? If she throws it around like she does the Asian Jew deal, so they don't think it's off limits to talk about it? For whatever reason, that is my guess. Beth certainly always went there with Sonja and her drinking (as did everyone else), but I've never seen Carole go hard on people about things that they don't want to talk about. 

(edited)
15 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The talk about the eating disorder makes me uncomfortable as well. I wonder if she talks about it a lot and we are not seeing it? If she throws it around like she does the Asian Jew deal, so they don't think it's off limits to talk about it? For whatever reason, that is my guess. Beth certainly always went there with Sonja and her drinking (as did everyone else), but I've never seen Carole go hard on people about things that they don't want to talk about. 

Well except for Aviva, Lu in her first season when she didn't like her, and occasionally even Kristen and she liked her. Plus, she and Bethanny now appear to share a brain and a shitty attitude.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6

I can't remember why I used to like Carole...maybe it was she seemed good natured, interesting and drama free.  Not so much anymore.  Her "friendship" with Bethenny is a death knell for me.  Carole has never had a particularly strong personality, but this alignment with Bethenny's opinions and attitudes is pathetic.

• Love 11

Andy showed the sneak peek of next week's episode and there was part of it on the next week.  Luann starts talking about becoming engaged and she is pretty certain because they have been looking at rings. Luann gets pretty huffy over Sonja and her friends with benefits statement and asks, "why can't you bitches be happy for me?"  and continues with," like the rest of my friends," and leaves the table.  I hope Sonja sees how her delusions do hurt others and maybe why she isn't invited to parties anymore.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Nanny pants said:

I can't remember why I used to like Carole...maybe it was she seemed good natured, interesting and drama free.  Not so much anymore.  Her "friendship" with Bethenny is a death knell for me.  Carole has never had a particularly strong personality, but this alignment with Bethenny's opinions and attitudes is pathetic.

I think I used to like her more when Heather was here, because Carole is so insipid that she becomes a weak copy of whoever's ass she has crawled up. Her alignment with Heather gave her a favorable edge, but her friendship with Bethenny reveals her for what she is - a sly, nasty piece of work. And when she's not up Bethenny's ass she's up Adam's, which means she's become a sly, nasty hipster and a part-time vegan.

• Love 7

I still can't get over how much more upset Ramona is that Sonja banged Tom than that Luann did.  There is an STD involved, I'm practically sure of it.  Ramona didn't want to catch it from Sonja, and that's why she keeps saying Sonja should have warned her.  They've been friends a long time, Ramona would know about it.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Umbelina said:

I still can't get over how much more upset Ramona is that Sonja banged Tom than that Luann did.  There is an STD involved, I'm practically sure of it.  Ramona didn't want to catch it from Sonja, and that's why she keeps saying Sonja should have warned her.  They've been friends a long time, Ramona would know about it.

Huge leap to say Sonja has an STD.  How could you possibly know there is an STD involved?  What Ramona doesn't like is surprises and she thought she was the one to have the corner market on Tom.  Why is it any of Ramona's business?  She wasn't interested in the guy-why would he be expected to give a full sexual partner history and possible STD.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

It's my guess from Ramona's entire attitude and the things she said.  They don't add up any other way to me.  Facial expressions, just all of it.

What?  Sorry, but I just don't get how those dots could be connected....

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

It's my guess from Ramona's entire attitude and the things she said.  They don't add up any other way to me.  Facial expressions, just all of it.

Just wrong to accuse someone of having a venereal disease based on someone else's facial expression.  Ramona  has made up so many stories regarding this man that eventually she will be called out for it.  Ramona might want to be more concerned with what Mario was dragging back home after his dalliances. His girlfriend got pregnant so obviously he wasn't using protection.

• Love 8

It's not just her face, it's her words, and her entire reaction just makes no sense.  Sonja SHOULD have told her?  I don't have the full list of quotes or screen caps of her reactions, but it looks like we'll be getting more next week.  Just watch her.

2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

It's not just her face, it's her words, and her entire reaction just makes no sense.  Sonja SHOULD have told her?  I don't have the full list of quotes or screen caps of her reactions, but it looks like we'll be getting more next week.  Just watch her.

How does one make a leap from finding out someone you dated (once) dated a friend/co-worker to  your friend giving someone an STD?  Ramona has a big ego and has made fun of the other women for serial dating of the same men-I just don't think Ramona want to be number two.  This could have all been prevented if delusional Sonja would keep her one night stands to herself.  There was nothing to be gained from discussing her relationship (as she imagines it) with Tom with his fiancé.  Just when Sonja was becoming sympathetic, she comes us with this pathetic story to keep she and Ramona relevant.

Bottom line is Ramona needs to vet her fake dates better to prevent having crossover.

• Love 2

Because Ramona acted like Sonja owed it to her to warn her about the long term sex the two had.  Why would Sonja owe that to her?  What would be so upsetting about having sex with someone Sonja had sex with?  I was going to say long ago, but it sounds like Sonja had some Thanksgiving nookie as well.

53 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Because Ramona acted like Sonja owed it to her to warn her about the long term sex the two had.  Why would Sonja owe that to her?  What would be so upsetting about having sex with someone Sonja had sex with?  I was going to say long ago, but it sounds like Sonja had some Thanksgiving nookie as well.

Ramona thinks the world owes her.  I don't know that warn is the right word. I guess the next words out of Ramona's mouth before accepting a date with someone will be-have you now or ever dating anyone associated with the RHONYC.   Ramona is concerned because Sonja is cooking up this story that while Ramona dated him, he was allegedly still seeing Sonja. I would not take anything out of Sonja's mouth too seriously-if she were tripping the light fantastic with Tom-how come nobody seemed to know-including Dorinda who actually knows Tom?  You would think he might mention it to Dorinda before taking Luann's number.

• Love 3
(edited)
24 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

At the dance studio:

Wow.  Is this the first time Ramona has acknowledged that she is not 20 years old?

Sonja is being really nice, defending Lu to Ramona!

Yes, but she didn't admit to 60 or even close either! LOL Ramona makes Sonja look like a dance pro and makes Elaine (Sienfeld) look like she has rhythm. LOL

Well, Luann has been the only one to really defend Sonja so far this season. Everyone else has thrown her under the bus....repeatedly. (except for Jules)

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

Is is me or did that Skinnygirl clutch look stupid?  Who carries a clutch that big?  It looked like the handleless brief case my father used to carry around.

Ro just can't dance.  She's Elaine.  Haha.  Thanks Wire for the comparison.

Nice to see Sonja defend Lu. 

Beth still doesn't 'have' a mother.

I wonder how Skinnygirl chocolates are doing (well, not really)?  Just is so desperate to me....

• Love 6

Yep, Ramona does a great Elaine!  Not the most coordinated gal on the dance floor - she admits to it, but I'm not sure she realizes the extent of it. It's good to be able to laugh at ourselves, though.  (I wouldn't be alive without that ability!)

• Love 3

Ramona demanding Luann pay attention to her friends is laughable.  Bethenny and Carole insist on icing her out, she is on good terms with Sonja, Dorinda and presumably Jules.  Funny how that works in life you no RSVP a couple of parties and people stop inviting you or caring if they see you.  Ramona needs material so she insists on trying to get the band back together.

Bethenny writes a blog about the history of her uterus and then acts as if she has never had surgery before on the show.  I would think a C-Section rates right up there with her myomectomy.  I hope she never goes on and on about others being so self-absorbed.  She is acting as if she is having a heart transplant.  I know it is a painful condition but do we have to keep hearing about it?  I saw a picture of her feet, are we going to have go through a blow by blow when they operate on her feet?  Imagine Bethenny having to wear a boot for six weeks.  I am bored with Skinnygirl promotions and Bethenny's fibroids.  Time for this journey to end. 

• Love 10

Not so sure if this was in the upcoming episode or if in the last one .....did anyone else notice the greeting between Jule's husband and Sonja?  It was real quick.  Makes me think that he either wants a little Sonja time or has had a little Sonja time.   It might just be me.  Of course, I was one that thought there was Sonja/Mario time too a while back. 

Wish I knew how to post clips.  I'm curious what everyone else thinks/thought. 

• Love 2

Wow, does these people not realize how unself aware they are? I can only think the minute a word leaves Ramona's mouth, she forgets it. Bringing flowers to Bethenny doesn't erase years of selfish behavior. Especially when you know Ramona knows the way to screen time is through Bethenny's butt.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Southernbelle55 said:

Wow, does these people not realize how unself aware they are? I can only think the minute a word leaves Ramona's mouth, she forgets it. Bringing flowers to Bethenny doesn't erase years of selfish behavior. Especially when you know Ramona knows the way to screen time is through Bethenny's butt.

I have no doubts that Bethenny is aware, if not even counting on it, of Ramona's tattle tale habits. LOL I also would place money on the fact that Ramona is also carrying stories (incorrectly) back to Bethenny about what the others are saying to her about Bethenny. Ramona knows that if she keeps the group at war while pretending to play peace maker means that she stays out Bethenny's line of fire. LOL

• Love 3

Saw the first look last night. Bethenny reminds us again that she has no family. Why did Carole keep her gloves on inside Dylan's Candy Bar during the Skinnygirl event? Odd.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, NewDigs said:

Hipster wannabe?

Her hands are looking old?

She was too stoned and forgot?

Pure conjecture, I haven't seen the clip.

She didn't want to leave fingerprints?

She was in desperate need of a manicure?

Hiding cat scratches?

• Love 6
20 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Is is me or did that Skinnygirl clutch look stupid?  Who carries a clutch that big?  It looked like the handleless brief case my father used to carry around.

I thought it looked like an overstuffed UPS cardboard shipping envelope.  

• Love 8

I just checked Andy's FB page and he asked for NY reunion questions last Wednesday! If he sticks to his normal timeline the reunion should film either late next week or early the following week.

• Love 3

I guess the rumors that Beth refused to film with Sonja are not true. On the Bravo page today they have another sneak peak of the episode tonight, and all the gals are at dinner together. Also on Zap 2 It, they have a descriptor of an upcoming episode and they all go to a Casino, including Sonja and Beth. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I guess the rumors that Beth refused to film with Sonja are not true. On the Bravo page today they have another sneak peak of the episode tonight, and all the gals are at dinner together. Also on Zap 2 It, they have a descriptor of an upcoming episode and they all go to a Casino, including Sonja and Beth. 

Yes, there are change ups coming starting with this episode but that doesn't negate the fact that Bethenny did refuse to film with Sonja for over 1/2 the season. The only time before tonight's episode where Bethenny filmed with her was when Bethenny pulled a Kelly B "I'm up here and your down there" move about TG. LOL 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

And shock of shock, it is Bethenny that stirs the pot and claims the "three of them" Ramona, Luann and Sonja  http://www.eonline.com/news/777901/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-awkward-dinner-alert-luann-faces-fiance-s-dating-past  dated a lot of the same guys.  Ramona, Sonja and Luann have ONE guy in common-not a lot.  Sonja and Luann have TWO guys in common.  Although with Sonja I am quite certain, she will claim to have dated anyone if she sees an opportunity. 

Ramona saying Dorinda had only seen the good side of Luann and not the good, bad and the ugly. . .someday someone needs to knock Ramona's teeth down her throat. (Just kidding.) Who  makes a stupid statement like that?  Ramona already tried to burn Luann to Dorinda over John last season, and conveniently left herself (the originator) out of the equation.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

They are going on a trip at some point though, right? I seem to recall Andy saying it would make Scary Island seem like child's play...

I don't think it is to Mexico because Bethenny is raffling off the gift bags she had for the other RH for the Mexico trip.   Maybe the Scary Island reference was regarding the Berkshires.   

9 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

They are going on a trip at some point though, right? I seem to recall Andy saying it would make Scary Island seem like child's play...

I think Andy was referring to the Berks trip to Dorinda's house and Bethenny going after Luann like some lunatic (ahem....Kelly style LOL).

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I think Andy was referring to the Berks trip to Dorinda's house and Bethenny going after Luann like some lunatic (ahem....Kelly style LOL).

Ugh, if that's true, what a disappointment!

ETA I re-watched the season trailer and there are definitely scenes of them in hotel rooms and on a boat, so they are all going somewhere. Perhaps this is Luanna's Florida trip.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 3

Bethenny is pissed that Jules had the audacity to call her out on making jokes at others expense! Then when Jules talks about them talking about her ED behind her back, Bethenny gets a look on her face that makes me want scream for Jules to run, run fast! Bethenny is about to make Jules ED all about her! LOL

• Love 8

Bethenny, "I am going to talk now, you don't get to talk."  When we first met Luann she put out a lot of bull shit, "she lived in a townhouse, was a millionaire and a Countess."  I am still waiting for the bullshit part.  She lived in a brownstone, she sold her home for $8 million dollars, bought another home for $3 million dollars and she is still a countess.   Bethenny needs to stop talking.   Every time she denies being jealous she seems jealous. 

Sonja account just doesn't make sense.  When he wasn't with a woman and she wasn't with a younger guy they were all over the UES.  Pathetic. Sad thing about Sonja, is she tells these lies and never realizes how absurd she sounds, never apologizes for bringing others into her fantasy world.

Ramona seemed to develop a bit of a conscience.  I think it dawned on her the others were going to leave her handing out to dry. HAHAHA

Go Jules. 

• Love 10