Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

From CDAN's Blind Items Revealed:

This east coast Housewife might not call her most recent relationship over but the guy she was dating sure does seem to be dating a lot of other women.

Carole Radziwell  (their spelling not mine)

10 hours ago, missmansfield said:

I hope so-  Carole is a disgusting piece of work.  He needs someone his own age not some brittle hateful b**** who is proud to be related to the most crooked political family in history.

You do know she wasn't a part of the Kennedy family, right? 

• Love 10
48 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

Yes, but she was married to a relation.

Her husband is only related to Caroline Kennedy through their mothers, who were Bouviers not Kennedys. Arnold Schwarzenegger was related to the Kennedys through his ex-wife, whose mother was a Kennedy. 

• Love 5
22 hours ago, missmansfield said:

I hope so-  Carole is a disgusting piece of work.  He needs someone his own age not some brittle hateful b**** who is proud to be related to the most crooked political family in history.

That "crooked political family" gave more in service to this country than practically any other family in American history. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Her husband is only related to Caroline Kennedy through their mothers, who were Bouviers not Kennedys. Arnold Schwarzenegger was related to the Kennedys through his ex-wife, whose mother was a Kennedy. 

I know that- I consider marriage to be a relation.  Did not expect people get so upset and defensive over my opinion.

2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

That "crooked political family" gave more in service to this country than practically any other family in American history. 

Hey, I am entitled to voice my opinion without getting attacked!  It amazes me how upset people get over the opinion of strangers.

Edited by missmansfield
Added more
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, missmansfield said:

I know that- I consider marriage to be a relation.  Did not expect people get so upset and defensive over my opinion.

Hey, I am entitled to voice my opinion without getting attacked!  It amazes me how upset people get over the opinion of strangers.

I think you're getting pushback because you're criticizing Carole not for something she has done or something her husband had done and not even something her husband's cousin has done, but things her husband's cousin's cousins and uncles have done decades before Carole met her husband. Their sins are not even the type of virulent bigotry that can often be shared among family members. Just as you are entitled to your opinion others are entitled to disagree with it. I think some just feel like it's a stretch to dislike Carole for things she's never had any involvement with. There are lots of things that Carole has done and said on her own that give one reason enough to dislike her.

• Love 20

Carole IMO qualifies as a member of the extended Kennedys. She was a participant in many of the events at Hyannisport like Rory's wedding; had enough of a place in the family architecture to be involved in the private alliances/disagreements after Carolyn and John's deaths; etc, etc. Just by virtue of John and Anthony being best friends, I think she has a closer qualitative connection than Schwarzenegger via the Shrivers. 

Carole is a heinous person on her own. But I do think her take on the legacy of the Kennedy politics and their moral consistency/lack thereof is germane to her social media political rants. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Ellee said:

Does Adam have a sister?  The picture above .... is it just me or do their eyes look the same?

Don’t know if she’s his sister, but he doesn’t seem interested, so maybe.

1 hour ago, lunastartron said:

Carole IMO qualifies as a member of the extended Kennedys. She was a participant in many of the events at Hyannisport like Rory's wedding; had enough of a place in the family architecture to be involved in the private alliances/disagreements after Carolyn and John's deaths; etc, etc. Just by virtue of John and Anthony being best friends, I think she has a closer qualitative connection than Schwarzenegger via the Shrivers. 

Carole is a heinous person on her own. But I do think her take on the legacy of the Kennedy politics and their moral consistency/lack thereof is germane to her social media political rants. 

I think that's a fair point.

• Love 3
On 12/26/2017 at 3:27 PM, missmansfield said:

Pointing out facts about a family you attacked is not, in fact, attacking you.  Just as you apparently have strong opinions about the Kennedys, so do I. 

• Love 12

I saw Carole's book What Remains in a Goodwill store yesterday.  I was going to buy it but I read it years ago from the library.  It really was a good book so I left it for someone else to buy and enjoy.

Edited by crgirl412
  • Love 4
On 25/12/2017 at 11:44 AM, missmansfield said:

Me too- I think she smells like cat piss, mothballs and old cheese. I used to really like her but she is becoming a dryed up old hag. No class

26 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

Me too- I think she smells like cat piss, mothballs and old cheese.

I don't much like the woman (although her animal rescue work deserves all the applause in the world)  but I don't get any of that off her - she doesn't feel unclean to me.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5

Hey everyone! Please remember that discussion of politics (even politics of long dead presidents) is a no go at PTV so let’s try to steer the discussion back to Carole and whether or not she’s awful! Some posts have been hidden. It's time to move on. Thanks!

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Dammit. I was born with the must view the train wreck gene so I hate it when I see an orange "posts have been hidden" post! 

I wasn't born with the "remember each time how to link to Instagram pictures" gene, so someone else will have to scope it out. Is Carole in a romance with Rob Morrow? There is one of her with him as her new favorite person of all time and one of only shoes, I guess him and her (on tippy toes) saying When you just can't reach. Interesting if she is; they look good together. 

eta I checked his account and I don't see her on it. Maybe she is more into him, haha?

I found one on his account ( hit load more) of him with her and someone named Tara Westwood. She sure looks smitten in the one standing at the bar.  I'm unable to link. 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Dammit. I was born with the must view the train wreck gene so I hate it when I see an orange "posts have been hidden" post! 

I wasn't born with the "remember each time how to link to Instagram pictures" gene, so someone else will have to scope it out. Is Carole in a romance with Rob Morrow? There is one of her with him as her new favorite person of all time and one of only shoes, I guess him and her (on tippy toes) saying When you just can't reach. Interesting if she is; they look good together. 

eta I checked his account and I don't see her on it. Maybe she is more into him, haha?

Good question but he is still married too Debbon Ayer, they got married in 98' and there is nothing about them being divorced or even separated. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

She sure looks smitten in the one standing at the bar.  I'm unable to link. 

22 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Good question but he is still married too Debbon Ayer, they got married in 98' and there is nothing about them being divorced or even separated. 

Carole did say she loves flirting with married men

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

There's a hashtag for Billions, a show that he's on. Perhaps she went to party/event for the show and he told a funny story.

Could be (the Blue Note does rent out for private events) but there was a performance at The Blue Note on that date (Chris Botti's annual Xmas show/"residency") so I think they might have been at that.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, film noire said:

Could be (the Blue Note does rent out for private events) but there was a performance at The Blue Note on that date (Chris Botti's annual Xmas show/"residency") so I think they might have been at that.

Thanks for posting picture. The one on his Carol  is wearing the same top/ ripped jeans. 

• Love 2
On 1/7/2018 at 11:53 AM, film noire said:

Didn't Chris Botti date Brandi Glanville?

• Love 1

http://www.irealhousewives.com/2018/02/carole-radziwills-ex-boyfriend-adam.html

Carole Radziwill and her younger boyfriend Adam Kenworthy recently split after three years together — and now, the sexy chef is now looking for love online. Radar Online reports that Kenworthy is looking for love on the elite dating app Raya.

He recently chatted up a young brunette in her early 20’s, a source told Radar Online. “They flirted, but haven’t met up yet,” the source said.

Another insider confirms that Kenworthy and the Real Housewives of New York City star are officially done after months of back and forth, and not on the best terms.

“He cut ties, and not in a way that would be respectful of a long-term relationship,” an insider close to the Bravo reality star revealed, adding that fans shouldn’t worry about the journalist. “But Carole is doing great.”

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Carole has started "a thing".

r18T9oS.jpg

Rethink this look and get rid of the ripped jeans.

Carole's Twitter is all about her selling off her old clothes, as in numerous entries.  I have a hard time with someone selling off their lingerie.   Yuck.

Is Carole a little bored these days? 

• Love 6

I love the ripped jeans - they're everywhere now. Even my tween was begging for them. 

The peekaboo bodysuit though is a giant no from me. It's also most definitely very 90s which, while in right now, is not even sort of new.

• Love 6

Whatever she thinks she started was done at least a year ago by Camila from Fifth Harmony in their video "Work," watched by millennials everywhere. It actually looked hot on that girl instead of unfortunate and desperate.

• Love 1

Halsey's bodysuit looks like it was actually cut high on purpose, I guess to show above her waistband? Sleeveless, deep scooping neckline ... it looks "meant to be worn that way."

Carol looks like she has just taken a regular bodysuit and yanked it up way high for effect.  A painful looking, unflattering effect.  All bunched up and puckered, pulled out of shape. I hope she doesn't persist with the look. It's a total fail. Or at least get a Halsey bodysuit that is meant to be worn that way (if you're a pop star, that is). 

And stop trying to claim you have "started a thing." Because you didn't. 

• Love 2