Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

From Carole's Blog

Carole is the kind of person who has very close female friendships.

For Carole that doesn't include Tinsley

Something is very wrong with her face.   It's like "fillers gone wild."   

And way to go Carole. Did you have to throw Tinsley under the bus?   What did Tinsley do to you?

• Love 13

image.png.0ded3e2c44111b69822e542b0134dd4a.pngHypocrite

How would Carole know who comes and goes and how long they stay?

8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

giphy.gif

Carole thinks she's one step above Sonja because Radish Bun came over for coffee?

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Something is very wrong with her face.   It's like "fillers gone wild."   

And way to go Carole. Did you have to throw Tinsley under the bus?   What did Tinsley do to you?

Called her a a good friend and a girly girl/girl's girl.  Watch Carole's sneer and upper lip curl at that slanderous insult.  

• Love 16
2 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Someone really needs to advise Carole that she is doing herself no favors right now.  She has crafted this image of herself as a tragic widow (and her husband’s death 20 years ago was tragic).  If she ever had an ounce of affection for Bethenny, she’d give their “feud” a rest.  I know Carole is the expert on grief & hurt, and while I’m sure she’d never consider Bethenny’s loss equal to that of her husband, but Carole also cashed in on the grief she felt over the loss of her friends.  If she has an inkling of empathy, she’d lay off the criticism of Bethenny on social media.

The footage of her more or less disregarding Tinsley’s feelings at the reunion pretty much says it all for me about Carole. I’m calling it now....Bethenny and Tinsley are going to be friends.  

Not only is Carole still using her husband's death 19 years ago to get sympathy and attention, she supposedly had to spend the summer consoling Cassandra Grey who lost her husband. And go back at Christmas to continue consoling her, even though she had already moved on with a new girlfriend. But Bethenny? Who looses not only her boyfriend of several years but friend of 30, and in a sudden manner with no chance to say goodbye, which you at least have when someone dies of cancer? And someone that Carole herself spent time with? Not an ounce of empathy. Ice in those veins, I tell ya. 

I also thought that after seeing the way Carole treated Tins at the reunion, Tins and Beth will become friends. Tins has now seen the real Carole. And Beth was actually quite sympathetic at the reunion when then talked about Tins crying over a picture of her frozen eggs. Beth said something to the effect that Tins was crying over what might be, and totally understood. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

From Carole's Blog

Cheezus... Carole is REALLY look bad, IMO, at this reunion. And what was with all the facial expressions when Tins was saying "girls girl" at the beginning of this video clip. And then Carole proceeds to get extra loud... when nobody is talking over her. I wish BF would say "I'm bored with this" - because lawd knows I think we all are... I really feel for Tins in this clip - clearly Carole's babbling was all news to Tins - who thought they were closer than Carole is making it seem. Yeesh.

Edited by BodhiGurl
clarified my thought - I think Carole is looking bad overall at this reunion, not just because of her facial expressions at being called a girls girl (which she is NOT) ;)
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

So, then, tell me Carole, what does it mean when they ONLY come over for "breakfast"?

Not even breakfast. That at least takes a bit of time. Coffee? Coffee Mate Adam could be finished (with) his coffee and out the door in a matter of minutes. 

• Love 10

Watching S5 - Carole on the date with the 31 year old and she reacts shocked when she finds out he's 31...And in her talking head she laments how she only dates men her age, or "37-45"... this guy was actually closer to her in age at the time than Adam was when she met him... Adam being 28 when they first met... oh silly Carole... tsk tsk... LOL

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Watching S5 - Carole on the date with the 31 year old and she reacts shocked when she finds out he's 31...And in her talking head she laments how she only dates men her age, or "37-45"... this guy was actually closer to her in age at the time than Adam was when she met him... Adam being 28 when they first met... oh silly Carole... tsk tsk... LOL

OK so am I to understand that five years ago when Carole was pushing 50 she considered men "her age" to be 37-45?

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, AnnA said:

OK so am I to understand that five years ago when Carole was pushing 50 she considered men "her age" to be 37-45?

yeah - she had a look on her face that said "even that age range is younger than me, but oh well at least it isn't 31"

• Love 8

Boy can you feel the lurve Carole has for Tinsley in this screen cap...

There you go, that is the look that you get when you call her a girls girl.  That is EXACTLY what Bethenny was saying to her.  I tell you the smirk on Bethenny’s face goes on for 10 minutes.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

A rarity for me - I felt bad for Tinsley in that I don't think she expected to find out that she was just basically show trappings to Carole.

Carole already used the same lines on her WWHL appearance back in April

Not thick as thieves with Tinsley, wasn't then and isn't now - pretty sure she says this again at the reunion

• Love 4
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

Called her a a good friend and a girly girl/girl's girl.  Watch Carole's sneer and upper lip curl at that slanderous insult.  

This!!!

And how is being described as being close to Tinsley, or even as "the kind of person" who needs a BFF a slanderous insult? She seems so obsessed with ideas about "the kind of girl" or "the kind of person" she is. She's a control freak about her own narrative.

Tinsley is clear at the reunion that she thought she and Carole were close. Is Carole saying Tinsley is a liar? Or that Tinsley's interpretation of their friendship is just irrelevant?

Carole makes a big show of saying Tinsley is a "a great girl" and "not a dim wit." It's not empowering or even nice to call anyone, let alone another woman and a friend "not a dim wit." If I had a reputation for being dumb, and my supposedly intellectual friend publicly announced that I'm not actually that stupid, I'd feel terrible.

When Tinsley tried to say that she was hurt by Carole's interpretation of their friendship, Carole basically shushed her -- she made a hand gesture for her to stop talking, like patronizing a child. So Carole's the only judge and jury on the precise level of intimacy of all her relationships -- the other person's interpretation, if different, is either a lie or irrelevant?

• Love 15
20 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

There you go, that is the look that you get when you call her a girls girl.  That is EXACTLY what Bethenny was saying to her.  I tell you the smirk on Bethenny’s face goes on for 10 minutes.

That smirk was almost as good as the one Bethenny had on her face when Carole cursed out Andy.  Considering all the hype about how bad the reunion was going to be for Bethenny, she held her own (as usual) and Carole made a fool out of herself.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 13

Many of the below seem disproven or dubitable by now. The marathon one makes me laugh, because it's so specific and so navel-gazing. The one about being able to tell the difference between opinion and truth is a joke. Carole is not the kind of person who understands the difference between matters of fact and matters of interpretation. Also, Carole is not the kind of writer who edits for grammar or spelling.

Taken from http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-10/blogs/carole-radziwill/carole-radziwill-im-not-a

Carole is the kind of person who_________.

Carole is the kind of person who celebrates her friends.

Carole is the kind of person who that if her friend was running a marathon, she’d be at the finish line.

Carole is the kind of person who laughs easily and doesn’t take herself so seriously.

Carole is the kind of person who understands the difference between an opinion and the truth.

Carole is the kind of person who doesn’t shade the truth in order to prove a lie.

Carole is the kind of person who can take criticism if actual criticism is given.

Carole is the kind of person who will correct the record backed up with screenshots and evidence. Lol.

Carole is the kind of person who believes in being gracious, in spite of being confronted by a mob group posing as friends.

Carole is the kind of person who drives four hours in traffic to go to her friend’s birthday dinner, who brings three dozen roses, and doesn’t make a big deal when she doesn’t say thank you.

Carole is the kind of person who forgives friends easily for behaving rudely, for being self-centered, self-absorbed and generally bitchy, but maybe she should stop letting things roll off so easily.

What Carole isn’t is a fair-weather friend, and while she may not have three dance tunes and a Pandora radio station (yet!), she genuinely cares for her close friends and is sad to see hidden jealousies and resentments pop up on television. Had I known then what is very clear to me now, this entire story would have ended much differently.

Edited by Frances
  • Love 4

Carole is the kind of person who likes to toot her own horn (I'm great at starting fires...in someone's home using doorstops and a broken fireplace)

Carole is the kind of person who hypocritically calls one person out for dating younger and then does the same thing herself

Carole is the kind of person who lies about seeing a cast mate having sex and is the kind of weirdo who lies about being so close to see where the penetration was occurring (although it never did)

Carole is the kind of person who gets upset when someone (Ramona) says she's screwing Adam even though she wanted a screwing emoji to announce it to the world (hi Adam's mom!)

Carole is the kind of person who gets jealous of Ramona flirting with a guy even though Carole is screwing Adam

Carole is the kind of person who thinks she's in the same generation as someone almost 20 years younger (Jules)

Carole is the kind of person who doesn't realize she looks older than her bf's parents

I could go on and on

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

A rarity for me - I felt bad for Tinsley in that I don't think she expected to find out that she was just basically show trappings to Carole.

This doesn't bode well for Tinsley's relationship with Scott.   I think Carole only intended to be friends with Tinsley while she was with Scott.   IIRC Scott is Carole's friend and she introduced him to Tinsley.  IMHO  If Scott had any intentions of marrying Tinsley, Carole wouldn't have rejected her friendship so publicly. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Frances said:

Carole makes a big show of saying Tinsley is a "a great girl" and "not a dim wit." It's not empowering or even nice to call anyone, let alone another woman and a friend "not a dim wit." If I had a reputation for being dumb, and my e level of intimacy of all her relationships -- the other person's interpretation, if different, is either a lie or irrelevant?supposedly intellectual friend publicly announced that I'm not actually that stupid, I'd feel terrible.

The funny thing is Carole made that sneering face when Tins made that comment that Carole was a "girly girl, girl's girl". Those are, of course, two completely different things. But the sneer was made right at the first part of the comment, girly girl. Which Carole is not. I don't think she is a girl's girl either as she uses women friends for what benefit they might be to her. However the sneer to me said volumes that Carole actually does think that Tinsley is a dim wit, because she called her a girly girl by mistake. 

I really hope that Scott sees how badly Carole has treated his on again off again girlfriend, and cuts her loose. While I think Tins is likely a lot to handle as a girlfriend, I do think Scott has/had genuine feelings for her, and if he is any kind of a man he will drop Carole like she deserves to be dropped. 

Edited to add - looks like we were both posting about Tinsley and Scott at the same time AnnA. You may be right, though I also think it is possible that Carole is so set on proving Bethenny wrong about her relationship with Tins (and we know how obsessive she is about anything to do with Beth) that she thew Tins under the bus without a second thought. As someone else has said, she is a right fighter. Carole is always right in Carole's mind, to the exclusion of anything/anyone else. 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I've mentioned the lack of pictures of Caroline Bessette and Carole Ratzville

These are pics of Caroline & Lee

d77825ada4775a87f61faa337c755b2a.jpg

7a4f9c3881745d0bff9a6861d40c8e41.jpg

Or Anthony & Caroline - The Blue Room January 1999

84afc731f9294a5d1472d289b27d141d.jpg

There should be pictures like this of Carole & Caroline. There are NONE. Carole is just the Supreme Single White Female.

I think Carole changed the narrative of the true relationship she had with Caroline, there's no one to object.

Nice job with the pictures, especially Anthony & Carolyn.  The only time I saw Carole in a picture was in the book ..one of her & Anthony in the car, and one standing up.  That’s it.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Nice job with the pictures, especially Anthony & Carolyn.  The only time I saw Carole in a picture was in the book ..one of her & Anthony in the car, and one standing up.  That’s it.

But were any of the pictures of her and Caroline Bissette?

I've seen pics of Carole and Anthony, I've seen the one picture of Carole and JJ in the car, and then the one of 3 of them around a car who I still think is Lee Radziwill.

• Love 4

Still half watching S5 on Hulu... Sonja and Carole arrive in Miami and head to Carole's friend's house - "Rajana" (sp?). Anywho - when they enter Rajana's condo Carole trots off to her and gives her the biggest bear hug - practically mounting her (she literally wrapped her leg around Rajana). Shortly thereafter Aviva and Ramona show up and Carole then proceeds to give Aviva a similar "mount the friend" bear hug... Ramona protests because she didn't get a hug, so Carole hugs her too. So much for being a woman "who isn't a hugger"... Yeesh.  Keep yer stories straight Carole...

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Rap541 said:

There's also the awkward reality that honestly, the tale of America's Camelot of Tragedy isn't what it once was.  The baby boomers are dying, and the Kennedy clan has been tarnished by so many things. Baby JohnJohn has been dead for close to twenty years now, and truth be told, wasn't exactly much more than a good looking guy from a well moneyed family. There's a whole generation of people who really don't care how JFK's son, who wasn't exactly accomplished or up and coming, met his end in a tragic plane crash that was due to pilot error. 

Carole's role as sole remaining hanger on to that crowd just isn't that big of a deal any more. I mean, not to diss the memory of the deceased but JFK Jr wasn't assassinated, he died due to pilot error. Carole's husband was his cousin and died a few weeks later and its very sad and almost 20 years ago. I was in my twenties at the time and most of what I remember of Carolyn Bessette was finding it amusing that he married a woman with the same name as his sister and that he was good looking but seemed more pretty than useful, if you get me. 

Camelot died a long time ago and sometimes I think Carole doesn't realize that.

Probably the best assessment yet as to a significant part of why some of us find Carole so off-putting.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole looks much better without makeup - Bwahahahaha

That is just terrible.  And you made me laugh my ass off.  (Now it looks like Carole's when she's NOT bent over a windowsill).

• Love 7

It’s interesting seeing Carole diss Tinsley this way and then the photos of Lee with Carolyn Bessette. I had the impression from reading What Remains that Bessette viewed and treated Carole much the same way Carole is now with Tinsley. 

I said before I think Carole has PTSD and also that she’s emulating Carolyn during these RHONY years... it’s a guess but I sincerely wonder now. Bessette was always being critical of Carole, much the way Bethenny did but Bethenny actually treated Carole as a friend and showed affection too. In WR book, there’s little affection between the two women.... I can’t remember any affection actually.

Bessette would turn to Lee Radziwill as she was skilled and experienced with a high profile public role. Carole was not.... so really, Carole was Tinsley. 

Ive given myself a headache now trying to make sense of dead people’s past relationships.

Edited by Sunfield
Spelling of Bessette name...I can’t keep it straight
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I'm thinking more the bland, white, tasteless powder Coffee Mate Adam. 

I was going for the time management thing. Keurig is about quickness and convenience not quality per se. I don't know (and I don't care to know) how Carole likes her coffee or her "coffee"

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

That is just terrible.  And you made me laugh my ass off.  (Now it looks like Carole's when she's NOT bent over a windowsill).

belly-laugh-gif-8.gif

Here's a young Carole at Mardi Gras with no luck - notice no one is throwing beads at her

tenor.gif

• Love 5
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

From Carole's Blog

Oh wow. Her eye rolls at the very beginning. Bethenny's amusement. Tinsley's sadness then rage.

I mean Carole can't make it any clearer that she is embarrassed to be associated with Tinsley, that she just used her for the show, and that ultimately she has nothing but contempt for Tinsley.

Carole is a shit person.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 22

I'm confused about Carole saying if Anthony had not died, she would have had a kid.   First of all, did she really say "kid?"   I'm also pretty sure Anthony was sterile before they married due to treatment for testicular cancer.   He was diagnosed in 1989 long before they were married.   I read that he battled cancer for 10 years.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I would be too if I were Bethenny. The way Carole is reacting to and treating Tinsley is insane. Carole has a very high opinion of herself for so many reasons. But most of all for being a garage human.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Not an ounce of empathy.  

Frankel turned a dead man into a punchline to get back at his widow.  I doubt even Frankel (as toxic and narcissistic as she is) expected Carole to offer her condolences, just because Bethenny is now in a position to fully realize how savage her "joke" was.

I love this photo of Carole; I wish she'd go back to her darker hair, and pink/brown make-up palette.

radzi.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 12

I can't get over how cruel she was to Tinsley. It was bad enough when Carole brought in Tinsley's past abuse, because Tinsley had shown more fortitude and courage than Carole.

But then to talk about her in that scathing way on the Reunion. Carole can cry bad edit all she wants, but there was no way to make that look good. Carole used Tinsley and when she no longer needed her she kicked her to the curb and ran over her.

No amount of makeup or fashion or surgery can cure Carole's kind of ugly.

• Love 20
4 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Carole was reacting to “girly girl,” which is not the same as “girl’s girl.” The former is more about frilly stuff (i.e., the type of clothing that Tinsley wears). I think Carole tends to go for things that are more risky and trendy.

The latter—“girl’s girl”—usually means the kind of woman who seeks out women friends over men friends, which is not to say that they don’t have friendships with men. It’s just that there typically drawn to female friendships. 

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I'm confused about Carole saying if Anthony had not died, she would have had a kid.   First of all, did she really say "kid?"   I'm also pretty sure Anthony was sterile before they married due to treatment for testicular cancer.   He was diagnosed in 1989 long before they were married.   I read that he battled cancer for 10 years.

Yes. He was sterile. Maybe he had stored sperm and if he had lived they planned to have children through insemination. Or maybe this is more of Carole's revisionist history and she trying to gain sympathy while scoring off of Bethenny.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Yes. He was sterile. Maybe he had stored sperm and if he had lived they planned to have children through insemination. Or maybe this is more of Carole's revisionist history and she trying to gain sympathy while scaring off of Bethenny.

True but if he had stored sperm, she still could have had a child.   

Me thinks Carole is full of shit.  LOL

• Love 11
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I was going for the time management thing. Keurig is about quickness and convenience not quality per se. I don't know (and I don't care to know) how Carole likes her coffee or her "coffee"

Lol. I see what you mean, and think either could apply. The Keurig verson of coffee with Adam - wham bang, thank you ma'am. Or the Coffee Mate Adam version - a bland, boring, imitation of the real thing. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

No amount of makeup or fashion or surgery can cure Carole's kind of ugly.

She is in Kelly B territory on Scary Island at this point.  Waiting for Sonja t be the voice of reason.... 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Lol. I see what you mean, and think either could apply. The Keurig verson of coffee with Adam - wham bang, thank you ma'am. Or the Coffee Mate Adam version - a bland, boring, imitation of the real thing. 

I'll bet it's decaf

• Love 3