Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Caroline Manzo's book stunk too, it is ranked at 716,473. Luann really got screwed over by the Count, if she hadn't had the public humiliation before the book tour/press tour - she would have had a chance.

Music releases - and I use the term loosely, I think Don't Be Tardy For The Party was the money maker. Luann probably did better than Melissa Gorga, Danielle Staub, Jo from OC, Gretchen OC...but you'd only have to sell 4 discs to surpass them.

I do think that liquor wise - SKG had the most success, followed by Ramona. Vicki OC, Heather OC, Sonja NY - their liquor lines tanked. Sonja's is still invisible.

LOL!!! @ 4 discs

• Love 7
On 6/21/2017 at 3:52 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Caroline Manzo's book stunk too, it is ranked at 716,473. Luann really got screwed over by the Count, if she hadn't had the public humiliation before the book tour/press tour - she would have had a chance.

Music releases - and I use the term loosely, I think Don't Be Tardy For The Party was the money maker. Luann probably did better than Melissa Gorga, Danielle Staub, Jo from OC, Gretchen OC...but you'd only have to sell 4 discs to surpass them.

I do think that liquor wise - SKG had the most success, followed by Ramona. Vicki OC, Heather OC, Sonja NY - their liquor lines tanked. Sonja's is still invisible.

Can't forget Vanderpump Sangria. It's carried in my grocery store in Texas and at Buca di Beppo.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Can't forget Vanderpump Sangria. It's carried in my grocery store in Texas and at Buca di Beppo.

Very true - LVP has done well and she advertises her liquors on both RHBH and Vanderpump Rules.

Didn't Vicki have something like Bacon Vodka and Heather had Collette champagne - did those ever even get distributed?

Teresa G's Fabellini - where is that shipping container?

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Very true - LVP has done well and she advertises her liquors on both RHBH and Vanderpump Rules.

Didn't Vicki have something like Bacon Vodka and Heather had Collette champagne - did those ever even get distributed?

Teresa G's Fabellini - where is that shipping container?

There was some weird shit that went down with Vicki's Vodka. There was lawsuit. Brooks was involved. I don't even know.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/01/12/report-brooks-ayers-turn-vickis-vodka-lawsuit-settlement-vicki-gunvalson/

I looked for Collette methode champenoise sparkling wine. It doesn't seem to exist. The winery doesn't even list it. I think it might have been a limited promotion (aka rebranding their existing wine) to see if it would be worthwhile to permanently partner with Heather.

Fabellini seems to still be in existence, but you can only buy it in the immediate tristate area.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

There was some weird shit that went down with Vicki's Vodka. There was lawsuit. Brooks was involved. I don't even know.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/01/12/report-brooks-ayers-turn-vickis-vodka-lawsuit-settlement-vicki-gunvalson/

I looked for Collette methode champenoise sparkling wine. It doesn't seem to exist. The winery doesn't even list it. I think it might have been a limited promotion (aka rebranding their existing wine) to see if it would be worthwhile to permanently partner with Heather.

Fabellini seems to still be in existence, but you can only buy it in the immediate tristate area.

They only did one run.  My friends and I went to the tasting room and it was actually pretty good.  We all bought a bottle- I actually haven't opened mine, but we had one of the other girls' bottle's over NY last year and I still thought it was good!  I'm actually kind of bummed that you can't get it anymore.

• Love 2
On 6/19/2017 at 10:18 AM, QuinnM said:

The way she used to sit on WWHL with her back to Andy was beyond.  I do wonder if she thinks she has a good side.

Mariah Carey did the same thing too. With her, they've given up and just let her sit in Andy's chair.

On 6/21/2017 at 11:23 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Has anyone read her book? Is it true, not many people bought it? Does she describe in detail any of the times her father was physically abusive with her mother or her?

On 6/21/2017 at 0:39 PM, KungFuBunny said:

As much as I like all of the HW's I have never bought a single item that any of them hock.

I do know that Ramona's book did fairly well. The book that totally tanked was Luann's Class With The Countess. She would have done better but the Count dumped her and refused to refrain from galavanting around with the Ethiopian Princess. Last ranking Ramona at #314838 and Luann at #874338.

On 6/21/2017 at 3:32 PM, steelcitysister said:

Neither have I but confess to thumbing though a few at B&N.

I have this memory (from where I know not) that, of HWs books, the 2 that sold best were Teresa/NJ's first cookbook (was that Skinny Italian) and Bethenny's first book.  Anyone with more recent info do share.

On 6/21/2017 at 3:52 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Sheree's book, Wives, Fiancées, and Side Chicks of Hotlanta, has an Amazon best seller rank of 36598.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Mariah Carey did the same thing too. With her, they've given up and just let her sit in Andy's chair.

That's because she only gets photographed/filmed from that side, Ramona just does it to be an ass.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Sheree's book, Wives, Fiancées, and Side Chicks of Hotlanta, has an Amazon best seller rank of 36598.

Ramona always did that. If you ever watch old seasons - look at her at the reunions. It doesn't matter if she sits or stands - it's very un-natural and awkward.

I laughed out loud when her explanation was she took years of ballet - that's why she has proper posture. Maybe she learned from Billy Elliot age 9.

• Love 5

19379826_710425112415422_658362779891977

Moaner demonstrating her version of proper ballet posture, i.e. angled knee and swayback outhrust bubbies (tm sundry NJ HWs). Is it an optical illusion or is her nose becoming increasingly bulbous?

• Love 6
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:08 AM, KungFuBunny said:

tumblr_nracal4flE1ql5yr7o2_500.gif&key=9

The classic Ramona ballet posture.  Maybe Ramona took remedial ballet.

1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

And it sounds exactly like something Ramona would say. 

I guess Ramona forgets the several seasons she went after Luann.  No one gossips more than Ramona.

• Love 7

19436685_446399065728759_119585646300889

Ramonzy and Minzy in red

I hope if Minzy makes another RHNY appearance she spills some tea

I hate to be so f'ing superficial, but Ramona just looks horrible to me. And it is all such a waste because she actually looks really good for her age (or most any age) when she does it right. I cannot stand the tank top style tops she has taken to wearing. All. The. Time. They are far from flattering on her and make her look so much bigger than she actually is (everyone who has ever seen her in public says she is tiny). And the way it is so tight around her Pinot belly. Just no. And what is with her hair? I feel for her because my hair is of a similar texture. It sucks. But it doesn't have to look like shit all of the time. She is just a hot mess. And no Ramona, you are not making Mario believe he is missing out on something. 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I hate to be so f'ing superficial, but Ramona just looks horrible to me. And it is all such a waste because she actually looks really good for her age (or most any age) when she does it right. I cannot stand the tank top style tops she has taken to wearing. All. The. Time. They are far from flattering on her and make her look so much bigger than she actually is (everyone who has ever seen her in public says she is tiny). And the way it is so tight around her Pinot belly. Just no. And what is with her hair? I feel for her because my hair is of a similar texture. It sucks. But it doesn't have to look like shit all of the time. She is just a hot mess. And no Ramona, you are not making Mario believe he is missing out on something. 

Ramona post Mario looks horrible.

The boob job is awful and much too big for her body frame. She's always had tracks/extensions - the majority of these woman do. Besides normal hair loss as you age multiply that by 100 from the extended usage of tracks/glue/extensions. Add to that what happens when you strip the hair to go blond. Her stomach - I'd say alcohol bloat.

She's putting something in her hair maybe mousse, whatever it is instead of making her hair appear fuller it's making it look weighed down and greasy.

She really could use something like Toppik

• Love 2
(edited)
25 minutes ago, nexxie said:

In the last episode, Ramona's gut was clearly hanging over her waistband - she does have that drinking-way-too-much look these days.

It's apparent in her face too - the bloating I mean

She's not going on and on about exercising and fitness like she used to.

She's left lifting barbells to lifting the wine bottle

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5

WWHL made some deal with the FOX network as they are airing old episodes M-F at noon.

I was watching Carol Burnett her second trip to the clubhouse.

I can't post the show

Andy had 3 drag queens impersonate various Carol Burnett characters from her show. Carol was the judge

Mrs Whiggins won - she stayed in character for the whole show and even did the walk

I wish someone had called in to say - Andy doesn't Ramona walk just like her?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

WWHL made some deal with the FOX network as they are airing old episodes M-F at noon.

It's Fox and Sinclair stations so time and network will depend on your market. It's also not in every market they are basically testing the waters to see if there is an audience for full fledged syndication.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

It's Fox and Sinclair stations so time and network will depend on your market. It's also not in every market they are basically testing the waters to see if there is an audience for full fledged syndication.

I was wondering if their agreement also has to do with Love Connection with Andy as host is on their network.

• Love 1

Jesus, that is one scary entrance -- the  hellmouth opens and out she dances, Ab Fab meets Edward Albee.

Well my Tivo got this all wrong so now I don't trust anyone.  I've been recording it every Thursday and just FF through to see if she's on.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, QuinnM said:

Well my Tivo got this all wrong so now I don't trust anyone.  I've been recording it every Thursday and just FF through to see if she's on.

I recorded the show last week just because you mentioned it, QuinnM ; )

I recorded the show last week just because you mentioned it, QuinnM ; )

Gosh, I'm sorry.  Like real sorry, not like Ramona sorry.  You know that we both were counted as viewers.  That's what always irritates me.  I want to be able to tell Tivo not to count me.  Although I use there data mining to mess with tv execs.  For instance Tivo reports areas where viewers FF.  So I would record RHOBH and then fast forward every time Brandi came on the screen.  It's wicked I know but it makes me feel better about having my viewing habits reported.  Sometimes I'll 'rewatch' something 3-4 times when I'm not even in the room just to give it good numbers so it doesn't get canceled.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

19764683_1873358729649605_57668403090277

Let's see --  nice outfit? Check. Careful pose? Check. Cute dog front and center? Check. Funbags on display? Check. O, Moaner -- stawp stawp STAWP!!! No matter how hard you try to be just like Bethenny, you cannot pull it off.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

I feel like we need to photoshop different things in there.

Yes!!! Like a bottle of Ramona Pinot Grigio. Or a bottle of that fancy red wine she was giddily dancing over on the last episode. Or a giant candle sconce from Home Goods/TJ Maxx. Or a big luxurious pile of blonde hair extensions!

• Love 5