Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

OK, some of you may enjoy this.  In another thread, someone was described as having "Sanpaku Eyes".  Having never heard of it, I googled.  Under "Notable people with Sanpaku", Ramona Singer is listed!

Other notable folks:  Adolph Hitler, Osama bin Laden, Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Bill Cosby ...... along with a few non-sociopathic people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

ETA:  Just ran to look in the mirror to see if I have Sanpaku eyes.  I do not.

Edited by RedheadZombie
Mirror double check
  • Love 7
On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 3:41 PM, zoeysmom said:

Ramona trying so hard for a new endorsement: 

The fine art of stomach sucking in and strategically placed arms:   

Two things, Adam and Eve don't sell the 'spiralizer' so its not as special as Ramona wants us to believe.

Second? It may just be sunscreen, but It reminded me of a gal pal that went large with her implants - they were under the muscle - it stretched the skin and it gave her cleavage a perpetual oily sheen.  Ramona might have gone a letter TOO large on her new boobies.

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 11:37 AM, RedheadZombie said:

OK, some of you may enjoy this.  In another thread, someone was described as having "Sanpaku Eyes".  Having never heard of it, I googled.  Under "Notable people with Sanpaku", Ramona Singer is listed!

Other notable folks:  Adolph Hitler, Osama bin Laden, Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Bill Cosby ...... along with a few non-sociopathic people.

Interesting! Dogs who show 'half moon eyes' (sanpaku) are said to be ready to bite/attack.

Also Sanpuku:  Hilary Clinton!

• Love 3

Does Ramona do something to make a living or is she just living off her divorce settlement? I never hear her or anyone else talk about what Ramona does with her time all day (other than lots of nip/tuck minus her neck) I get that Sonja and Carole and Dorinda have rich ex's and deceased rich ex's but not sure what the old hag Ramona does for money.  Every time she goes to some event held by one of the other women, she always says she has to leave early because she has a "date".

Yeah we all know what "a date" means these days. Does she ever give her vagina a rest?

I don't get the opportunity to watch this show on a regular basis so my apology if this is something I should already know.

(P.S. I hate you Ramona)

"love" Chenoa

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Does Ramona do something to make a living or is she just living off her divorce settlement? I never hear her or anyone else talk about what Ramona does with her time all day (other than lots of nip/tuck minus her neck) I get that Sonja and Carole and Dorinda have rich ex's and deceased rich ex's but not sure what the old hag Ramona does for money.  Every time she goes to some event held by one of the other women, she always says she has to leave early because she has a "date".

Yeah we all know what "a date" means these days. Does she ever give her vagina a rest?

I don't get the opportunity to watch this show on a regular basis so my apology if this is something I should already know.

(P.S. I hate you Ramona)

"love" Chenoa

Ramona's income is RH salary and some rental income so she has her days and nights free.

• Love 3

Thanks ZoeysMom! I could have looked it up on Wikipedia but I knew someone here would give the dirt along with the facts. Bravo must pay her well...crocheted dresses and gladiator sandals every day all day!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

For some reason I am under the impression that Ramona isn't living off a settlement from Mario but Mario got a settlement from Ramona. I always thought that while Mario had wealth, Ramona was the wealthier of the two. Or maybe that's not right or only partially right. Maybe it is also that over the course of their marriage Ramona steadily built up her own wealth and kept all that wealth in the divorce. She always said her motto was don't get trapped because you don't have enough money to walk away. Either way, I don't think Ramona went into divorce proceedings begging Mario for money. 

From what Ramona has said about their divorce settlement was that Mario didn't want RE, so Ramona had to buy him out on both properties, which would leave Mario with more cash and Ramona with less but she has both properties. Does anyone know if Ramona/Mario had a prenup? They weren't all the rage back when they got married, so it is possible that their money/properties/ect were split evenly down the middle (except for his business which is family owned, his family that is). I agree, she didn't need to beg for money but I don't think she is as wealthy as she would like us to think she is, after all, she rents out beloved her Hampton's house in in the summer now, instead of staying there herself. LOL

• Love 2

I think they both had their own businesses and probably had a prenup regarding those.  But Ramona's have fallen by the wayside.  They probably did split their estate down the middle.  She rented out the Hamptons house for the summer I think and probably stayed a few weekends with friends and will go out for Sept and went out in June most likely.  IIRC she is south of the highway in Southampton which is a very desirable location.  

Here's the August to Labor Day listing $140,000 http://www.corcoran.com/hamptons/Listings/Display/2406718#WebID=86904  Not bad.  

Edited by jinjer
56 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

From what Ramona has said about their divorce settlement was that Mario didn't want RE, so Ramona had to buy him out on both properties, which would leave Mario with more cash and Ramona with less but she has both properties. Does anyone know if Ramona/Mario had a prenup? They weren't all the rage back when they got married, so it is possible that their money/properties/ect were split evenly down the middle (except for his business which is family owned, his family that is). I agree, she didn't need to beg for money but I don't think she is as wealthy as she would like us to think she is, after all, she rents out beloved her Hampton's house in in the summer now, instead of staying there herself. LOL

Here is what Mario said about the settlement-Ramona had to pay him for half the value which means she is carrying a lot of mortgage debt.  http://okmagazine.com/photos/mario-singer-reveals-divorce-deal-rhony-ramona/photo/1001329715/  I don't think they had an extra 6 million or so laying around in the bank.  Ramona needs cash flow to support her lifestyle, which is why people are surprised to see her at every event.  Ever notice how Dorinda will say things like, "I didn't know you were coming Ramona,"  It is Ramona racking up the per diem.   

I don't know if Ramona was able to rent out her Hamptons house for August to Labor Day:

I think she may have overpriced her rental.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, jinjer said:

I think they both had their own businesses and probably had a prenup regarding those.  But Ramona's have fallen by the wayside.  They probably did split their estate down the middle.  She rented out the Hamptons house for the summer I think and probably stayed a few weekends with friends and will go out for Sept and went out in June most likely.  IIRC she is south of the highway in Southampton which is a very desirable location.  

Here's the August to Labor Day listing $140,000 http://www.corcoran.com/hamptons/Listings/Display/2406718#WebID=86904  Not bad.  

I love how they say it "overlooks the water" making it sound closer to the ocean than it is. It looks out over a small lake and is 6 blocks off the ocean with no direct beach access. The house is large but for that kind of money, I want to see the ocean from it. LOL

• Love 3

She's very close to a beach - a resident only beach.  She is literally a stone's throw from magnificent homes. She's in a great location. They can ride their bikes to the beach/town.  The Wyandanch beach is great. 

• Love 4

Oh, and now Bravo has an article about Ro's 'palatial' home in the Hamptons. 

With six bedrooms and six bathrooms sitting atop approximately 1.4 acres of land, Ramona's 6,000-square foot Southampton crib would be anyone's dream home. But don't expect to see this mansion on the market anytime soon. "I'm not selling. I love this house," Ramona told ET's Lauren Zima after she suggested that the RHONY mom could earn a pretty penny from selling the home. "No, it's going to my daughter. She loves the house." 

Who writes this crap? 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/ramona-singer-hamptons-house-tour-photos

• Love 2
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

Oh, and now Bravo has an article about Ro's 'palatial' home in the Hamptons. 

With six bedrooms and six bathrooms sitting atop approximately 1.4 acres of land, Ramona's 6,000-square foot Southampton crib would be anyone's dream home. But don't expect to see this mansion on the market anytime soon. "I'm not selling. I love this house," Ramona told ET's Lauren Zima after she suggested that the RHONY mom could earn a pretty penny from selling the home. "No, it's going to my daughter. She loves the house." 

Who writes this crap? 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/ramona-singer-hamptons-house-tour-photos

Let's see how long Ramona maintains the Singer Stately Manor when she loses her apple.

• Love 1
On 8/24/2016 at 10:39 PM, zoeysmom said:

Let's see how long Ramona maintains the Singer Stately Manor when she loses her apple.

The upkeep and taxes on that property must be thousands a month.  Ditto to a lesser extent on her Manhattan apartment. 

Ramona is going to be the death of this franchise.  To me she is worse than Bethenny who I actually liked at one point early on before she married Jason and showed her true colors.  With her toxic personality Ramona will never find another man to marry or even seriously date unless she decides to be a sugar mama.  I think that's one of the main reasons she's taking shots at Luann this season.  Tom chose Luann to propose to over Ramona and Sonya and Ramona can't stand that.  And I don't believe she has any actual dates that she claims to always have to leave early for.  I think she shows up to HW events to grab whatever paycheck is available then leaves ASAP trying to make herself look interesting and desirable by saying she has a date.   A man or men that we never ever see and won't because they don't exist.

• Love 9
On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 8:41 AM, Booger666 said:

Does anyone know what Mario is up to these days?  Is he still with the girl he left Ramona for?

As of last fall he was still with Kasey Dexter.

7 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

The upkeep and taxes on that property must be thousands a month.  Ditto to a lesser extent on her Manhattan apartment. 

Ramona is going to be the death of this franchise.  To me she is worse than Bethenny who I actually liked at one point early on before she married Jason and showed her true colors.  With her toxic personality Ramona will never find another man to marry or even seriously date unless she decides to be a sugar mama.  I think that's one of the main reasons she's taking shots at Luann this season.  Tom chose Luann to propose to over Ramona and Sonya and Ramona can't stand that.  And I don't believe she has any actual dates that she claims to always have to leave early for.  I think she shows up to HW events to grab whatever paycheck is available then leaves ASAP trying to make herself look interesting and desirable by saying she has a date.   A man or men that we never ever see and won't because they don't exist.

When Ramona was saying Mario was a lot of work I thought, look in the mirror. 

Ramona has ceased being entertaining.  With her stating her private life is off limits, why is she even on the show?   She is nothing but a gossip, I agree, I can't see a man of means her age or older, with adult children, be required to have a platonic friendship for six months (all Ramona requirements) being interested in a socially awkward, room temperature IQ, reality star, having any interest.  I think she needs to try an on-line dating service.  I think had she and Rey not been so drunk they might have hit it off nicely.  Ramona is easily distracted by shiny objects and more than once she has had to rush out for a date, or arrive late.  I think she goes out to dinner with friends and calls it a date, does her stupid flirting, and  dancing and convinces herself she is one hot ticket.  She and Luann have been arguing over spontaneity vs. planned trapping for years. I think after her declaration in July of 2015 (a month before she dated Tom) that she would be married in two years has officially fizzled, she has come up with a Plan B.   

Something tells me ramona has her stinger loaded and aimed at Luann and Tom one more time.  Does she not see how foolish that makes her look?

• Love 12

Last year's reunion is on Bravo right now and I love the way Bethenny is letting Ramona have it.  Apparently Ramona went on Bethenny's talk show and walked off with two dresses, one stuffed in her purse.  She tried to lie her way out of it but Bethenny had the texts to back up her accusations so Ramona ended up having to cop to it.  Ramona also admitted repeating malicious gossip about Bethenny having cheated on her husbands, first and second, that wasn't true.  Ramona is a low life scum who loves to talk about others and then deny it.  She'll definitely unload on Luann if she possibly can.  What does she have to lose?  She's sure not getting invited to the wedding at this point.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, zulualpha said:

Last year's reunion is on Bravo right now and I love the way Bethenny is letting Ramona have it.  Apparently Ramona went on Bethenny's talk show and walked off with two dresses, one stuffed in her purse.  She tried to lie her way out of it but Bethenny had the texts to back up her accusations so Ramona ended up having to cop to it.  Ramona also admitted repeating malicious gossip about Bethenny having cheated on her husbands, first and second, that wasn't true.  Ramona is a low life scum who loves to talk about others and then deny it.  She'll definitely unload on Luann if she possibly can.  What does she have to lose?  She's sure not getting invited to the wedding at this point.

Bold mine

I hope Bethy's receipts are properly timestamped. Does that woman save everything? I guess potential evidence is always helpful when you're on a mission to save the world. Gah.

Didn't Ramona spill something on her dress and B offered a replacement from the wardrobe dept. which Moaner wore home, or something? Imho it was not that big of a deal. And I bet B still has the textseses. It wasn't like she stole it from Bethy's closet. I'm surprised she went on the show. Talk about painting a target on your back. 

And I guess it's okey-dokey for B to gossip but no one else? 

• Love 2

Yeah, as to the cheating allegations?  Bethenny's reactions reminded me of her going in on Jules and Dorinda this year - "Back it up or you will be sorry, I know a lot more and will tell yadda yadda."  Ramona told Heather that Bethenny cheated on her first husband. Bethenny started squawking that it was a lie and Ramona said she heard it from "like 8 people." Then Bethenny proceeds with the threats, "Do you want me to tell what I know about you and what you're up to, I have a lot of info about you in the vault and you don't want me to go there etc" So much info/intel on everyone else and so willing to spill. Did Ramona telling Heather even make it onto the show?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, jinjer said:

Yeah, as to the cheating allegations?  Bethenny's reactions reminded me of her going in on Jules and Dorinda this year - "Back it up or you will be sorry, I know a lot more and will tell yadda yadda."  Ramona told Heather that Bethenny cheated on her first husband. Bethenny started squawking that it was a lie and Ramona said she heard it from "like 8 people." Then Bethenny proceeds with the threats, "Do you want me to tell what I know about you and what you're up to, I have a lot of info about you in the vault and you don't want me to go there etc" So much info/intel on everyone else and so willing to spill. Did Ramona telling Heather even make it onto the show?

Here is one of the stories, note the date:  http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/bethenny-frankel-secrets/

When the story first came out, people were claiming that Peter's family was close to Bethenny then she ultimately dumped him eight months after the wedding  and took up/dated   member of the wedding party.

• Love 4
On 8/1/2016 at 8:37 AM, RedheadZombie said:

Was this thread on another website?  

Hubs and I discuss sanpaku eyes on people often. We are a fun couple. ha 

4 hours ago, NewDigs said:

I hope Bethy's receipts are properly timestamped. Does that woman save everything? I guess potential evidence is always helpful when you're on a mission to save the world. Gah.

Didn't Ramona spill something on her dress and B offered a replacement from the wardrobe dept. which Moaner wore home, or something? Imho it was not that big of a deal. And I bet B still has the textseses. It wasn't like she stole it from Bethy's closet. I'm surprised she went on the show. Talk about painting a target on your back. 

And I guess it's okey-dokey for B to gossip but no one else? 

Save the world or cover her lying ass?

She probably has one of her poor employees dedicated to 'clip' and file every mention of her name.

Now that I think about it?

Beffy comes off as a cheap ass - didn't she cry and moan that lulu left her with the check?

Yeah, I am going to pay for a drink I ordered after you talk shit about me? Fuck you and remember the 20%.

I say this from the standpoint that when you make some good dollars, you can't afford to pay for a round? And if you have a problem with the prices of the drinks? Maybe it's time to move your talks to the nearest vending machine, BYO Change?

And what is the big deal with the dress?

It probably belonged to the production company, let them get it back? One of her harpies probably ran to her with the tale, some PA, looking for a room in her rectum? That was probably the last straw - the one that broke the camel's back and ended her show?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, This2getsold said:

Was this thread on another website?  

Hubs and I discuss sanpaku eyes on people often. We are a fun couple. ha 

It was either this site or Celebitchy.  I had never heard about sanpaku eyes, but it was interesting to read about it. 

• Love 1

Wow, could she look anymore posed and unnatural? Yikes...I know she wants to show off her gams and her body is contorted to look extra "hot" in her mind, but she just looks so extra desperate and thirsty here that she's not even attractive, which is pretty much my summary of Ramona in general.

• Love 8
On 10/24/2016 at 9:21 AM, steelcitysister said:

That's her. She always appears at least once per season. Maybe she gives Moaner a procedure gratis in exchange for the on-camera gig. 

She's showing both Ramona and Sonja on her Facebook page. The other clients though... their results don't look that great to me.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lola16 said:

She's showing both Ramona and Sonja on her Facebook page. The other clients though... their results don't look that great to me.

Sonja should get her flipper front tooth fixed and clean up her wretched townhouse (every time Chez Morgan is on camera I feel like it smells bad -- of fabrics overdue for laundering and of mildew growing in the corners) --rather than on injections and bio-identical hormones and whatever else she uses to stave off ageing.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Sonja should get her flipper front tooth fixed and clean up her wretched townhouse (every time Chez Morgan is on camera I feel like it smells bad -- of fabrics overdue for laundering and of mildew growing in the corners) --rather than on injections and bio-identical hormones and whatever else she uses to stave off ageing.

That and dog pee.

• Love 3

I almost died. I don't watch this franchise any more, but it was on the other night while I had a friend over (who doesn't watch ANY of the shows, or read boards). So, I think it was when Ro & Lu were at lunch & Ro was going on & on about Lu's man possibly cheating.

My fried said "What's wrong with her eyes? They are so dark, all pupil... They look crazy, she has crazy eyes."

She did not understand my laughing hysterically  :(

• Love 11

Daryn Carp has been Andy Cohen's assistant for 7 years.

She did a few videos of being the assistant to X (Bravo cast member)

This is one where she was assistant to my Floaty Noodle

Published 3/26/17

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Daryn Carp has been Andy Cohen's assistant for 7 years.

She did a few videos of being the assistant to X (Bravo cast member)

This is one where she was assistant to my Floaty Noodle

Published 3/26/17

Did Moaner say, "she did what I did" immediately after her dog pooped? This is, in equal parts, funny and disturbing ?.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, steelcitysister said:

Did Moaner say, "she did what I did" immediately after her dog pooped? This is, in equal parts, funny and disturbing ?.

I had to watch that part 2x. I think Ramona meant - Daryn bagged the poop picked it up but the poop dropped out - Ramona has done that herself.

Either that or she shit her pants - ha

• Love 3
Spoiler

It looks like next week Avery has to give Ramona advice regarding how to smooth things over with Bethenny.  Do you think Avery respects Ramona?  Ramona told everyone that some of Avery's friends were questioning her about the Alex McCord photos.  Do you think Avery's friends question her about the "hickey", her staged walk of "shame" last year, the way she behaved at the drycleaning party?

• Love 2

I think Avery loves her mom, but I don't think there is much respect there. Avery has been clearly embarrassed by Ramona's antics from the get go. As she gets older, I almost see HER as more of the mother, and I think it will get worse as Ramona continues to spiral down desperation road. Avery seems to have a good head on her shoulders and Ramona is just a mess. 

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think Avery loves her mom, but I don't think there is much respect there. Avery has been clearly embarrassed by Ramona's antics from the get go. As she gets older, I almost see HER as more of the mother, and I think it will get worse as Ramona continues to spiral down desperation road. Avery seems to have a good head on her shoulders and Ramona is just a mess. 

There is an article in the Daily Mail about Ramona's remodel.  In the article she speaks of Avery finishing college and moving back in.  Ramona mentions the two of them both dating and what that will entail.  Makes me wonder if Avery ever had a date in high school.  The other thing she mentioned is she and Avery will be hosting Monday night dinner parties with revolving guests of 10 or 12.  I don't know if it is a suggestion for a spin-off, or if Ramona is trying to introduce Avery into UES society, as Ramona perceives it.  I just can't imagine 20 somethings wanting to hang out with Ramona or Avery wanting to hang out with 50-70 year olds.  Let the girl enjoy her life without mom taking it over. 

I also wonder if Avery is going to go into the family trophy/medal business?  Mario is close to 65 and may want to enjoy some retirement time.

• Love 7