Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

WOW! I am only a year younger than Ramona, have never had Botox, fillers or any facial treatments out side of store bought skin care that I forget to do more often than not and her skin close up looks like mine does! I'm not sure that is good or bad for me but I don't think it is good for Ramona considering all that she has had done to her face. cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

WOW! I am only a year younger than Ramona, have never had Botox, fillers or any facial treatments out side of store bought skin care that I forget to do more often than not and her skin close up looks like mine does! I'm not sure that is good or bad for me but I don't think it is good for Ramona considering all that she has had done to her face. cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif

It truly is one of those-what was she thinking moments.

• Love 1

Her New boobs and extensions make her look older, not younger.  Ramona, even 18 year old son don't have boobs right under their necks.   I truly don't get this obsession with round, high boobs.   They look so much nicer when they sag.  

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

That's sun damage.  Sooner or later, especially if you have fair skin, the sun gets you.  I know, because ditto to both for me, and I hate it. 

8 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Her New boobs and extensions make her look older, not younger.  Ramona, even 18 year old son don't have boobs right under their necks.   I truly don't get this obsession with round, high boobs.   They look so much nicer when they sag.  

The boobs looks stupid.  I think she is so desperate after everything that happened with Mario to think of herself as desirable...it's sad.  Still, for someone who will be 60 in November, she looks great, better before the fake fun bags, and yes, even with the slight menopausal stomach, her body is rocking for that age.

• Love 3

Yes, most of us that are around Ramona's age have sun damage, there wasn't any sun "block" for us, only sun "tan" lotion  I guess my saving grace was that I knew I would get burned, so I never laid out trying to get a tan. LOL

So... Moaner is on the Rodan & Fields MLM bandwagon? Whatever happened to Tru Renewal? Allure did a feature on R&F a few months back, which mentioned that the top sellers win a white Lexus (the aughts version of the Mary Kay pink caddy, I guess). Maybe Moaner needs some new wheels.

• Love 3

Ramona needs to lose the relationship with Page Six, I have never seen anybody so willing to drop a dime on the tattle pages.  This is the fourth or fifth business relationship that didn't work out for Ramona-she is beginning to sound like Sonja. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, bref said:

I think the truth about Ramona/hair extension Co. lies somewhere in the middle. I imagine Ramona promised to promote the extensions on the HW show throughout the season and for that she would get a nice paycheck. LOL But, she only got 1 short, very short, scene with Luann/Avery and we never saw the end result of Luann's extension's on the show and Ramona isn't talking about them on the show either. So, neither side is honoring their end of the agreement. LOL

I absolutely HATE fucking Ramona.

I said it before and I'll say it again..She is a fake bitch who ALWAYS looks like she just snorted an eight ball of crystal meth with her eyes bugged out of their sockets.

Ok. I'm off to the Bethany thread to hate on her :)

• Love 9
(edited)

https://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/rhony-star-ramona-singer-shares-new-love-triangle-details/  I am still not understanding how one can be in a serious relationship with one person, "dating" another without chemistry and three months later expect someone you crap on at every turn, to tell you they are dating the guy you haven't dated in three months, had no chemistry with, and were or are involved in a serious relationship.  I fail to see the elusive "Girl Code" violation.  

Ramona can't help herself-everybody chose their own room, said the peacemaker, while crediting the lack of rancor on Luann's absence. Did she forget she took the two bedroom suite and claimed it was hers because she was the hostess?    https://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/rhony-star-ramona-singer-hints-at-bethenny-frankels-new-assets/ 

Nice slap and bad recovery from talking about Bethenny's plastic surgery.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

https://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/rhony-star-ramona-singer-shares-new-love-triangle-details/  I am still not understanding how one can be in a serious relationship with one person, "dating" another without chemistry and three months later expect someone you crap on at every turn, to tell you they are dating the guy you haven't dated in three months, had no chemistry with, and were or are involved in a serious relationship.  I fail to see the elusive "Girl Code" violation.  

Ramona can't help herself-everybody chose their own room, said the peacemaker, while crediting the lack of rancor on Luann's absence. Did she forget she took the two bedroom suite and claimed it was hers because she was the hostess?    https://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/rhony-star-ramona-singer-hints-at-bethenny-frankels-new-assets/ 

Just like Sonja, she keeps changing her Tom story/timeline to up the drama against Luann. What peacemaker role? She is stirring the pot almost as much as Dorinda, especially when it comes to keeping or getting the others mad at Luann, like we see in next weeks preview! I wonder if Bethenny will make her pay for that comment alluding she had more PS done this year. LOL

• Love 1
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Just like Sonja, she keeps changing her Tom story/timeline to up the drama against Luann. What peacemaker role? She is stirring the pot almost as much as Dorinda, especially when it comes to keeping or getting the others mad at Luann, like we see in next weeks preview! I wonder if Bethenny will make her pay for that comment alluding she had more PS done this year. LOL

I think this might have aired while they were filming the Reunion. 

So now Ramona's story is she dated Tom (wined and dined her)  a couple, 5, 6, 7 or 12 times, in late August and September while also maintaining a "serious" relationship with a man in Colorado.    Who exactly is the weasel here?   Once she met Tom, and how she met him remains to be seen, did he mention he knew Dorinda, did she?  Did Dorinda tell Ramona that she had tried to set Luann and Tom up?  If so, why would Ramona, involved in a serious relationship, be interested in Tom?

Ramona acts as if Luann is so unreasonable.  Does Ramona ever sit back and realize the number of times she has out and out attacked Luann?  How many more times should Luann forgive? 

Not really a Jill fan, and when Ramona pulled Jill having a serious alcohol problem and going to AA, I thought that was really low.  Just Ramona making crap again.

• Love 6
On 6/26/2016 at 9:08 PM, zoeysmom said:

At least the hair looks better.  The part is moved over a bit and there's more height on top in the Berkshires.  Given she's almost sixty, the woman looks good.  She just needs to lose the extensions and go for the smart, in, bob she had a few seasons ago.

1 hour ago, NewDigs said:

Her new boobs make her look unbalanced. In more ways than one.

image.jpeg

Bethy's bolt-ons look kind of off too but it might be the lighting? Carol looks... Carol's look...

It is the way Ramona sits with her chest sticking out that looks so ridic.  She reminds me of a 14 year old getting her first bra.  She has her Instagram filled with pictures of herself in the same pose.  No wonder three years later reporters are still asking her about her "new assets".

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

I will have to have a different look at it, maybe at the reunion, but I like what Carole is wearing and that her hair is pulled back. I love when women wear, I don't know what to call it, artsy? runway-ish? high end designer? dresses. 

I like her hair pulled back and, like you, will also reserve judgment on dress. At the very least I think the color washes her out. Not sure of the fringey tattery thingy. It's got kind of a hippie-ish vibe. 

Do the reunion production people give them dresses from which to choose? Haven't there been dupes among the Ho-shows? Or something?

Doesn't Ramona look in a monitor/mirror? Like she's wearing a back brace.

• Love 2

In Carole's defense-she claims Ramona and the others want the AC going and she is always cold.    So rather than having some women fanning themselves while she wears a blouse to the Reunion, it looks like they covered her up.  I think Andy was on the side of the AC.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:02 PM, NewDigs said:

Looks like LuLu dresses left.

And I bet she'd rather be wearing what Dorinda is wearing.

What the friggity frack....

That is one of the ugliest tops I've ever seen.  So, so bad.

362BAAAC00000578-3685173-image-a-2_14682

For some reason, Jules' dress reminds me of the dresses trimmed with human hair by Chris March on Project Runway.  Fug.  Dorinda and Sonja for the win. Still no words for Lu's outfit.

chrismarch_finalthree_large.gif?4702

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

Oh god, that reunion pic.  Carole, Rooney Mara called and she wants her dirty rags dress back.  Ramona needs to cut that hair.

I predict Ramona will never get married again.

Ramona last July predicted she would be married in two years. I think she realizes that there just isn't anybody that wants a room temperature IQ, rude, sixty year old woman with a list of conditions that would make royalty uncomfortable.  There are no rich 60-70 year old men dying to tie up with Ramona.  I think she spends her nights on the town with "friends" over eats and over drinks hoping to find someone who can stomach her for more than an hour. Who wants to look across the table at this all night: 

I have to agree with DosEquis Ramona doesn't distinguish between going out and a date. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
On July 22, 2016 at 7:08 PM, zoeysmom said:

Ramona is ridiculous, per usual. Where was all of her outrage about this during the season? She has hardly mentioned it.  All of her weirdness towards Lu so far has been about how fast they are moving and the fact that Lu hasn't spent enough time getting to know Tom,  She's not making a big deal on the show about how she use to date Tom, but doing it for attention and drama after the fact. I know, I know, it worked for Lu last season when she did exactly the same thing, but Lu has more charm than Ramona does. Lu is smarter than Ramona. She probably thinks she can play it the same way but surely a HW cannot get away with doing this 2 seasons in a row. Showing us one thing at the time, then retroactively being outraged later? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Ramona is ridiculous, per usual. Where was all of her outrage about this during the season? She has hardly mentioned it.  All of her weirdness towards Lu so far has been about how fast they are moving and the fact that Lu hasn't spent enough time getting to know Tom,  She's not making a big deal on the show about how she use to date Tom, but doing it for attention and drama after the fact. I know, I know, it worked for Lu last season when she did exactly the same thing, but Lu has more charm than Ramona does. Lu is smarter than Ramona. She probably thinks she can play it the same way but surely a HW cannot get away with doing this 2 seasons in a row. Showing us one thing at the time, then retroactively being outraged later? 

My guess is Ramona wanted some publicity for her book and needed a shot in the arm she was dating again. Tom foolishly went along with it.   It sounded like over the summer Ramona and Luann were together (and very single) and Ramona wasn't happy with who she landed.  Maybe it is Ramona's catch and release method of dating.  When Bethenny mentioned her displeasure with Luann and Sonja (probably more to do with contract stuff) it was time to paint Luann and Sonja as sluts.   I think the Tom thing was taken to another level by Ramona and Bethenny just after Ramona got kicked out of John's dry cleaning/designer party because she looked like a dunce.  She obviously was looking for dirt on Luann.  In the Berkshires when Bethenny and Ramona moved the goalposts from Luann breaking girl code with the non-Tom deal (Ramona saw the writing on the wall-Tom had told Luann there was nothing and when the dating had occurred) Ramona at all costs is going to save face and realized it looked like Tom preferred Luann to Ramona   so it became the woman Tom was with.  Now Ramona finds herself (thanks to her own big mouth) having to admit she was dating someone who was with Sonja.  Sonja is now saying she would not have tapped Tom if she knew he was dating Ramona, just rings false. 

I have a feeling over the next couple of episodes Ramona will be all over the place, trying to save face and at the same time try and bury Tom and Luann's relationship.  Ramona always believes she can re-write history with a  sincere apology.  I am guessing there are people who have not been in the reality game long enough to really care and wait around for the Apologizer or a toast/party to New Beginnings.

There is a part of Ramona I believe, that has spent so much time in sales, that she doesn't realize the audience catches be it going from one endorsement to another or working the group.  This may be the season Ramona oversteps.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

My guess is Ramona wanted some publicity for her book and needed a shot in the arm she was dating again. Tom foolishly went along with it.   It sounded like over the summer Ramona and Luann were together (and very single) and Ramona wasn't happy with who she landed.  Maybe it is Ramona's catch and release method of dating.  When Bethenny mentioned her displeasure with Luann and Sonja (probably more to do with contract stuff) it was time to paint Luann and Sonja as sluts.   I think the Tom thing was taken to another level by Ramona and Bethenny just after Ramona got kicked out of John's dry cleaning/designer party because she looked like a dunce.  She obviously was looking for dirt on Luann.  In the Berkshires when Bethenny and Ramona moved the goalposts from Luann breaking girl code with the non-Tom deal (Ramona saw the writing on the wall-Tom had told Luann there was nothing and when the dating had occurred) Ramona at all costs is going to save face and realized it looked like Tom preferred Luann to Ramona   so it became the woman Tom was with.  Now Ramona finds herself (thanks to her own big mouth) having to admit she was dating someone who was with Sonja.  Sonja is now saying she would not have tapped Tom if she knew he was dating Ramona, just rings false. 

I have a feeling over the next couple of episodes Ramona will be all over the place, trying to save face and at the same time try and bury Tom and Luann's relationship.  Ramona always believes she can re-write history with a  sincere apology.  I am guessing there are people who have not been in the reality game long enough to really care and wait around for the Apologizer or a toast/party to New Beginnings.

There is a part of Ramona I believe, that has spent so much time in sales, that she doesn't realize the audience catches be it going from one endorsement to another or working the group.  This may be the season Ramona oversteps.

I think we are all being punked here, I just cannot figure it all out. 

The central question to me goes back to Lu's claim that she didn't read in the press that Ramona had gone out with Tom. Beth was incredulous at this when Lu said it in the Berkshire's. My question is, does anyone believe that is true? Below are 3 different links, to 3 different articles, posted on different dates in September. There are many more out there. According the the story that Tom, Lu and Dorinda all provided at that dinner, Dorinda was trying to get Tom and Lu together, and during the summer, got them on a phone call together to chat. They didn't actually meet until many months later - right before Thanksgiving according to Lu. So between the time that Lu talked with Tom on the phone and met him, there were many stories in the press about how Ramona was going out with him. Did she just not realize that the guy Dorinda was trying to set her up with, and the dude she talked with on the phone, was all over the press in articles that he was dating Ramona? That is the thing that I keep going back to. Was Ramona lying about dating him? Was she making it seem bigger than it was? I'm not sure. She has always looked like such a fool in general, the press that she was dating a millionaire made her look like perhaps she did have game after all. I can certainly imagine her making more of it than it really was. But none of that changes the fact that it was reported in the media. But what did Lu know? I find it hard to believe that she doesn't get google alerts about all of her co-stars.  Much has been made about how small their world is. That was Beth's point in one episode, and Lu agreed that their world was small. I think that Lu is lying about this, and that changes everything, IMO. I've no idea if their relationship (Lu and Tom) is real or not, but will admit, it looks real on social media. I think it's possible that Lu went after him (because she liked him or for a storyline) initially and it turned into something else. 

I would not put it past either Lu or Ramona to have originally set this all up for a storyline. I would not put it past them to be continuing to do so now. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3240662/Ramona-Singer-dating-New-York-business-Mogul-Thomas-D-Agostino-Jr-catching-estranged-husband-cheating.html

http://rumorfix.com/2015/09/ramona-singer-new-boyfriend-thomas-dagostino-jr-who-is-he/

http://www.inquisitr.com/2428076/ramona-singer-moves-on-from-mario-with-millionaire-thomas-dagostino-jr-report/

2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The central question to me goes back to Lu's claim that she didn't read in the press that Ramona had gone out with Tom. Beth was incredulous at this when Lu said it in the Berkshire's. My question is, does anyone believe that is true? Below are 3 different links, to 3 different articles, posted on different dates in September. There are many more out there. According the the story that Tom, Lu and Dorinda all provided at that dinner, Dorinda was trying to get Tom and Lu together, and during the summer, got them on a phone call together to chat. They didn't actually meet until many months later - right before Thanksgiving according to Lu. So between the time that Lu talked with Tom on the phone and met him, there were many stories in the press about how Ramona was going out with him. Did she just not realize that the guy Dorinda was trying to set her up with, and the dude she talked with on the phone, was all over the press in articles that he was dating Ramona? That is the thing that I keep going back to. Was Ramona lying about dating him? Was she making it seem bigger than it was? I'm not sure. She has always looked like such a fool in general, the press that she was dating a millionaire made her look like perhaps she did have game after all. I can certainly imagine her making more of it than it really was. But none of that changes the fact that it was reported in the media. But what did Lu know? I find it hard to believe that she doesn't get google alerts about all of her co-stars.  Much has been made about how small their world is. That was Beth's point in one episode, and Lu agreed that their world was small. I think that Lu is lying about this, and that changes everything, IMO. I've no idea if their relationship (Lu and Tom) is real or not, but will admit, it looks real on social media. I think it's possible that Lu went after him (because she liked him or for a storyline) initially and it turned into something else. 

I would not put it past either Lu or Ramona to have originally set this all up for a storyline. I would not put it past them to be continuing to do so now. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3240662/Ramona-Singer-dating-New-York-business-Mogul-Thomas-D-Agostino-Jr-catching-estranged-husband-cheating.html

http://rumorfix.com/2015/09/ramona-singer-new-boyfriend-thomas-dagostino-jr-who-is-he/

http://www.inquisitr.com/2428076/ramona-singer-moves-on-from-mario-with-millionaire-thomas-dagostino-jr-report/

I took Luann's response in the Berkshires to mean Tom and Ramona weren't dating but had had dinner.  Ramona and Bethenny were initially making it sound like some great romance.  Bethenny even claimed Tom was smitten with Ramona based on seeing them out to dinner. I think Luann was going with what Tom had told her about the seriousness of the relationship not if they had been in the papers.  Luann also said something like Tom's assistant Ann called the papers. What is weird is Ramona is now accusing Luann of planting the stories.  How and why would she do that since she had never really met Tom.

I don't see Luann as having a relationship for a storyline just because she has a big ego and I don't think she wants any more "toads" in her life.  She had the disgusting guy at the dry cleaning party.  Somebody somewhere knew to invite him.

I'm sure that Luann heard/read that Ramona was dating someone but did she remember the guys name......Maybe, Maybe Not. I just don't see Luann all that interested in who Ramona or Sonja, for that matter, are casually dating. We know, from Ramona, that they only went out a handful of times and I get the impression that most of the dates were group dates with other friends, not romantic interludes sipping wine and sharing their life stories/dreams. If people expected Luann to know about Ramona/Tom, then why isn't anyone questioning why Dorinda didn't know about them before she tried to set Tom up with Luann or giving Luann a heads up about Ramona/Tom when the reports came out in the gossip rags? All 3 of those stories read as Ramona and/or her PR team being the "source". LOL

I think the only ones trying to use Tom/dating others as a storyline this season are Ramona, Bethenny and now Sonja, not Luann. Ramona had nothing else personal to offer the show, Sonja needed something to get back into Bethenny's good graces and Bethenny wanted something to rip Luann apart over and Tom/Luann getting serious fit the needs of all 3 of them.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I'm sure that Luann heard/read that Ramona was dating someone but did she remember the guys name......Maybe, Maybe Not. I just don't see Luann all that interested in who Ramona or Sonja, for that matter, are casually dating. We know, from Ramona, that they only went out a handful of times and I get the impression that most of the dates were group dates with other friends, not romantic interludes sipping wine and sharing their life stories/dreams. If people expected Luann to know about Ramona/Tom, then why isn't anyone questioning why Dorinda didn't know about them before she tried to set Tom up with Luann or giving Luann a heads up about Ramona/Tom when the reports came out in the gossip rags? All 3 of those stories read as Ramona and/or her PR team being the "source". LOL

I think the only ones trying to use Tom/dating others as a storyline this season are Ramona, Bethenny and now Sonja, not Luann. Ramona had nothing else personal to offer the show, Sonja needed something to get back into Bethenny's good graces and Bethenny wanted something to rip Luann apart over and Tom/Luann getting serious fit the needs of all 3 of them.

But according to Lu, she had already talked to Tom on the phone (she said it was late summer) when the articles came out. Does she know/talk to so many men that she didn't remember she had talked to the same guy and that Dorinda was trying to set them up? It's a very distinctive name. Just very hard for me to believe. 

I agree that Lu had to have seen the press. But remember, Beth specifically asked her about that. She said "you didn't read the stories about Ramona dating him"?  Lu said that she had never read them. Again, impossible for me to believe, and it makes me wonder why Lu would lie about something like that. Honestly, I would always rather take Lu's side over Ramona's. I detest Ramona, and think she has done Lu wrong over and over again. I just need it to make sense, and this simply does not. I have zero doubt that Ramona is probably lying a bit, and I wonder why. That doesn't change the fact that Lu has to be lying, and there must be a reason for that. I honestly think they could be in it together for a story. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But according to Lu, she had already talked to Tom on the phone (she said it was late summer) when the articles came out. Does she know/talk to so many men that she didn't remember she had talked to the same guy and that Dorinda was trying to set them up? It's a very distinctive name. Just very hard for me to believe. 

I agree that Lu had to have seen the press. But remember, Beth specifically asked her about that. She said "you didn't read the stories about Ramona dating him"?  Lu said that she had never read them. Again, impossible for me to believe, and it makes me wonder why Lu would lie about something like that. Honestly, I would always rather take Lu's side over Ramona's. I detest Ramona, and think she has done Lu wrong over and over again. I just need it to make sense, and this simply does not. I have zero doubt that Ramona is probably lying a bit, and I wonder why. That doesn't change the fact that Lu has to be lying, and there must be a reason for that. I honestly think they could be in it together for a story. 

Lying is pretty subjective.  Are Ramona and Bethenny lying when they give the impression that Tom and Ramona were an item?  Well technically they are-they went to dinner together.  Is Luann lying about knowing what was in the article or is she using her one on one with Tom to define the relationship?  Bethenny and Ramona were saying things that Luann should have checked with Ramona because she had dated Tom.  Luann was saying it wasn't dating it was having dinner.  So regardless of what the article said, she had an issue with the article as she had Tom's perspective..

I don't think Luann was disputing the articles, but she was disputing the seriousness of the relationship with Tom.  She said, Tom had told her he and Ramona went out to dinner.  It is another one of those perception situations.  Luann had been accused of "straddling Tom and saying, I'm next," so first she has to dispute that "perception" by a third party.  To me in sounded like Dorinda had made the phone introduction early in the summer and that is when they texted back and forth.  By November, the Ramona thing had run its course (according to Ramona he had been dating the woman for three months when he and Luann stumbled upon each other at the Mark Hotel).  That is the problem with throwing numbers and third hand accounts out there.  I believe Luann was disputing the level of the relationship with Tom, not necessarily that she had not know of Ramona-it was fairly obvious Tom had told Luann of what transpired.  Add to the confusion, that right in the middle of the Tom/Ramona dating period (according to Ramona August-September) Ramona was off in Colorado with her serious relationship. So there was a lot from the Ramona/Bethenny side that wasn't ringing true to Luann and she did not want to do a tit for tat.  So the idea that Luann would collude with Ramona to make herself look bad is fairly ludicrous.  I think Ramona just wanted to use Luann's girl code line.

Ramona and Luann have never been close friends and Luann is far too smart to collude with either Sonja or Ramona.  Sonja tried that one on Luann with Harry and she wasn't having any of it then and she is not having any of it now.   This is real life for Luann not some role in a reality show.  There will come a time perhaps when Ramona finds someone and I hope for her sake that he has not dated or slept with one of her 50 birthday girlfriends.  I don't think people go on European vacations and live together for a story.  This doesn't seem like a Gretchen/Slade thing where two reality personalities bond and continue for an indefinite period of time as engaged.  Luan has given a date and details of the wedding.

I will say this party/engagement thing in Palm Beach was probably fostered by the producers as they needed a story and reason to gather-especially with Carole.  I think Carole has been so wise through all of this-even if she hates Luann to not question her relationship with Tom.

Just as a real life aside, be it a few group dinners or a one night stand, I am uncomfortable when a man vomits up everyone he has been with.  There is a time and place and sometimes it is just never the right thing to disclose.  Alexis and Jim Bellino who are still married, made some sort of pact they would not discuss past loves.  Sonja could have taken that one off screen with the understanding that Tom had opened up to Luann instead she took the low road all the while claiming she was doing it to protect Luann.  Does Sonja have sex in front of other people that someone would be able to confirm her dalliance with Tom?  Because Sonja talking about who she beds, or who she parties with, or who is on her yacht, or who was at her fashion show have been proven to be untrue.  Why put at risk a friendship with Luann?   As you say-storyline.  I do think Ramona, Bethenny and Sonja have tried to move this along but I don't think Luann wanted it to be her storyline-she wants her relationship front and center. 

51 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Lying is pretty subjective.  Are Ramona and Bethenny lying when they give the impression that Tom and Ramona were an item?  Well technically they are-they went to dinner together.  Is Luann lying about knowing what was in the article or is she using her one on one with Tom to define the relationship?  Bethenny and Ramona were saying things that Luann should have checked with Ramona because she had dated Tom.  Luann was saying it wasn't dating it was having dinner.  So regardless of what the article said, she had an issue with the article as she had Tom's perspective..

I don't think Luann was disputing the articles, but she was disputing the seriousness of the relationship with Tom.  She said, Tom had told her he and Ramona went out to dinner.  It is another one of those perception situations.  Luann had been accused of "straddling Tom and saying, I'm next," so first she has to dispute that "perception" by a third party.  To me in sounded like Dorinda had made the phone introduction early in the summer and that is when they texted back and forth.  By November, the Ramona thing had run its course (according to Ramona he had been dating the woman for three months when he and Luann stumbled upon each other at the Mark Hotel).  That is the problem with throwing numbers and third hand accounts out there.  I believe Luann was disputing the level of the relationship with Tom, not necessarily that she had not know of Ramona-it was fairly obvious Tom had told Luann of what transpired.  Add to the confusion, that right in the middle of the Tom/Ramona dating period (according to Ramona August-September) Ramona was off in Colorado with her serious relationship. So there was a lot from the Ramona/Bethenny side that wasn't ringing true to Luann and she did not want to do a tit for tat.  So the idea that Luann would collude with Ramona to make herself look bad is fairly ludicrous.  I think Ramona just wanted to use Luann's girl code line.

Ramona and Luann have never been close friends and Luann is far too smart to collude with either Sonja or Ramona.  Sonja tried that one on Luann with Harry and she wasn't having any of it then and she is not having any of it now.   This is real life for Luann not some role in a reality show.  There will come a time perhaps when Ramona finds someone and I hope for her sake that he has not dated or slept with one of her 50 birthday girlfriends.  I don't think people go on European vacations and live together for a story.  This doesn't seem like a Gretchen/Slade thing where two reality personalities bond and continue for an indefinite period of time as engaged.  Luan has given a date and details of the wedding.

I will say this party/engagement thing in Palm Beach was probably fostered by the producers as they needed a story and reason to gather-especially with Carole.  I think Carole has been so wise through all of this-even if she hates Luann to not question her relationship with Tom.

Just as a real life aside, be it a few group dinners or a one night stand, I am uncomfortable when a man vomits up everyone he has been with.  There is a time and place and sometimes it is just never the right thing to disclose.  Alexis and Jim Bellino who are still married, made some sort of pact they would not discuss past loves.  Sonja could have taken that one off screen with the understanding that Tom had opened up to Luann instead she took the low road all the while claiming she was doing it to protect Luann.  Does Sonja have sex in front of other people that someone would be able to confirm her dalliance with Tom?  Because Sonja talking about who she beds, or who she parties with, or who is on her yacht, or who was at her fashion show have been proven to be untrue.  Why put at risk a friendship with Luann?   As you say-storyline.  I do think Ramona, Bethenny and Sonja have tried to move this along but I don't think Luann wanted it to be her storyline-she wants her relationship front and center. 

We can go back and forth because clearly we see it differently, but what Lu said (the clip is on Bravo) is : "I didn't even know you ever went out with him". The clip about the articles isn't in there, but she denied to Beth that she had ever seen them. They were her words. If we are going to try and decide what she might have meant, then the same thing would apply to all the things the others are saying. Maybe they meant something else as well when they were talking/lying. As far as I've seen on the show, Ramona has never indicated that she and Tom had a "thing" or that they were an item. On the show she has been pretty consistent that they went out a few times and that was it. She has interviewed that he wasn't the one for her. Beth was the one saying she saw a connection. That is no more a lie than someone on these forums saying that Adam isn't in to Carole. Or that Lu seems a little too happy and this whole deal probably isn't real. Those things aren't lies, they are someone's perception. Beth's perception was that Tom was in to Ramona (probably was, what with her being a HW and him being a famewhore, until he realized she is too fucking nuts even for a guy who wants to be on TV). None of these things are lies. On the other hand, if Lu read articles or had heard that Ramona had gone out with Tom prior to luring him away from his date and into her bed, and says that she didn't know (which is what she is saying) she is lying. Which makes her a liar. Just like when she lied about the Pirate. On camera. Just like when she admitted to Ramona that she lied about how she and Tom met. She is a liar. We already know that, so this deal about Tom is hardly very hard to imagine if we are just going by past history. 

• Love 2

I don't get the whole thing about Tom being a famewhore for this show.  We've only seen him what?  Once?  Twice?  In how many seasons?  I don't remember ever seeing him before this season. 

He's never even been mentioned despite Sonja's 10 years with "HER Tom."

Also, Ramona is lying about how many times she went out with Tom.  It's ranged from 2 to 12, in her own words, so I don't get how all of those numbers aren't a lie except maybe for one of them. 

• Love 4

I think Luann asked Tom about Ramona/dating and he answered her that they went out a couple of times but nothing more, so Luann didn't think anymore about it, especially in the context Ramona/Bethenny were trying to make it, that Tom/Ramona were a "couple" in a "relationship", which according to Ramona they were not. Ramona hadn't been out with Tom in 2 months so there was no reason for Luann to worry that she was stepping on toes. Neither Ramona or, especially, Bethenny brought that info up in a casual conversation, it was always used as a weapon to bash Luann on the head with and I can see/understand why she wasn't going to give them more ammo for their attacks on her. Funny, Sonja knew that Ramona dated Tom but didn't say one word to Luann about in the kitchen when Luann told her about him and Dorinda claims she didn't know about him dating either her good close friend Ramona or Sonja but Luann is expected to know all of this! LOL

• Love 2
1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

We can go back and forth because clearly we see it differently, but what Lu said (the clip is on Bravo) is : "I didn't even know you ever went out with him". The clip about the articles isn't in there, but she denied to Beth that she had ever seen them. They were her words. If we are going to try and decide what she might have meant, then the same thing would apply to all the things the others are saying. Maybe they meant something else as well when they were talking/lying. As far as I've seen on the show, Ramona has never indicated that she and Tom had a "thing" or that they were an item. On the show she has been pretty consistent that they went out a few times and that was it. She has interviewed that he wasn't the one for her. Beth was the one saying she saw a connection. That is no more a lie than someone on these forums saying that Adam isn't in to Carole. Or that Lu seems a little too happy and this whole deal probably isn't real. Those things aren't lies, they are someone's perception. Beth's perception was that Tom was in to Ramona (probably was, what with her being a HW and him being a famewhore, until he realized she is too fucking nuts even for a guy who wants to be on TV). None of these things are lies. On the other hand, if Lu read articles or had heard that Ramona had gone out with Tom prior to luring him away from his date and into her bed, and says that she didn't know (which is what she is saying) she is lying. Which makes her a liar. Just like when she lied about the Pirate. On camera. Just like when she admitted to Ramona that she lied about how she and Tom met. She is a liar. We already know that, so this deal about Tom is hardly very hard to imagine if we are just going by past history. 

The clip is there. Bethenny makes the definitive statement it  was in the paper and Luann was lying. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/episode-10/videos/do-women-trust-luann  Lu's bitch statement was that she was dating the guy Ramona wanted to date.  Then it was you told people you are dating the guy Ramona was with.  So to me, the way I am interpreting it, and yes, I can view and comment, is Luann is being told Ramona doesn't trust Luann around her boyfriends.  Luann doesn't ever admit to lying. She again claims-'they went out to dinner."

So there is the off chance when Luann met up with Tom at the Mark Hotel, she had not read about Tom and Ramona. By the time Luann and met up with Ramona and Sonja, December 8th, she indicated she dated again after a dry spell.  It seems pretty obvious, she and Tom had not disclosed to Ramona or Sonja.

On the Berkshires, Luann started to bring it up and Bethenny launched into the "guy Ramona was dating".  So between the 8th and 14th of December, Tom and Luann's "dating" became known to Bethenny and she told Ramona.  Where Bethenny gets into trouble and I will quote a harsh recapper, Ilana Angel "Sidebar: Bethenny is interesting and fun snd she simply does not need to make everything so over the top because her lies shoe when she does."  My point was Tom knows his feelings, better than Bethenny and it has never been a particularly good idea to express how someone was feeling or what they should have done.  Ramona is horribly guilty of this and to this day she holds it against Luann that she does not follow her advice or take her criticism lying down. 

I guess we will all see if anyone calls Tom a famewhore.  To me he is a guy who fell in love with a RH.  Part of her job persona is to share her life.  What Ramona and to a certain degree Bethenny seemed to enraged about is Luann is sharing her life with Tom with the press.  I don't see how being filmed with your wife or girlfriend makes him any different than Bobby Zarin, Mario Singer, Jacques, Adam (who came on the show for exposure), Russ, Reid, Jonathan.  I think Dorinda's boyfriend John and Simon are kind of in their own class. 

Luann disagreed with the characterization of how she and Tom met.  They had her straddling him, rolling up on him, saying "I am next".  It is kind of like saying she came in with her gun out, screaming and waving her arms, and then shot him straight away in the head.  When what really happened is she came in set her purse down and the gun went off and he was shot in the arm.  The guy was shot and she should not have had a gun in her purse but the circumstances are not as described.  So to Luann it was a big deal, Tom took her hand, not the other way around.   What defies logic to me is why Ramona thinks Luann has to behave in such a fashion that Ramona won't disapprove.  Clearly the great advice at Dorinda with the apology texts was really, really bad advice.   

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Funny, Sonja knew that Ramona dated Tom but didn't say one word to Luann about in the kitchen when Luann told her about him and Dorinda claims she didn't know about him dating either her good close friend Ramona or Sonja but Luann is expected to know all of this! LOL

Did Sonja know that Ramona went out with Tom?  I mean, if we expect Lu to know because of tabloids, then we should expect Sonja to know.  But I thought I heard her saying all outraged that she didn't know, or maybe she said Ramona hadn't TOLD her about it.  Maybe that was in the "next time on RHONY" preview.  I can't remember what these broads keep saying about Tom because it just keeps changing.  I think those two cows have zero story line this season so they're trying desperately to cling to relevance by making Tom their story line.  Fail.

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

First, they all lie, they all try to mitigate their own bad behavior (Bethenny more so than the others IMO) so Luann isn't alone in this department, it is HW rules 101. It could be as you say, that Luann knew all about Tom/Ramona and is lying through her teeth or as simple as she knows Ramona is not really dating anyone one on one but is doing the group get togethers instead.  IMO, it is the latter and that is going by what Ramona herself has said. I see Ramona as the type that meets a guy when she is out with friends, they sit and have drinks, talk a bit, then they leave separately and she calls that a "date". LOL

As for Ramona's story concerning Tom, it has change a few times, it just depends on who she is with when she tells it. When she is with Bethenny, Luann came in and stole Tom before she had the chance to make up her mind about him, when it is with Sonja, Luann or Dorinda, it was a few group dates and nothing more. Well, except that she tells/insults Sonja that she doesn't want to date anyone that has had sex with Sonja.....ever, talk about insulting someone that you claim you are close to!

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, izabella said:

Did Sonja know that Ramona went out with Tom?  I mean, if we expect Lu to know because of tabloids, then we should expect Sonja to know.  But I thought I heard her saying all outraged that she didn't know, or maybe she said Ramona hadn't TOLD her about it.  Maybe that was in the "next time on RHONY" preview.  I can't remember what these broads keep saying about Tom because it just keeps changing.  I think those two cows have zero story line this season so they're trying desperately to cling to relevance by making Tom their story line.  Fail.

Yes, Sonja said that she knew Tom/Ramona were dating but that she didn't want to say anything incase their relationship went somewhere. Sonja said that none of them knew about her/Tom because she/they kept it on the "down low"! LOL

• Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, izabella said:

To follow Carole and Bethenny's logic, Sonja would have known because it was in the paper. 

Sonja even went so far as to say she would have not continued to see Tom if she knew Ramona was dating him.

It is what happens when people try too hard to be part of a central storyline.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

First, they all lie, they all try to mitigate their own bad behavior (Bethenny more so than the others IMO) so Luann isn't alone in this department, it is HW rules 101. It could be as you say, that Luann knew all about Tom/Ramona and is lying through her teeth or as simple as she knows Ramona is not really dating anyone one on one but is doing the group get togethers instead.  IMO, it is the latter and that is going by what Ramona herself has said. I see Ramona as the type that meets a guy when she is out with friends, they sit and have drinks, talk a bit, then they leave separately and she calls that a "date". LOL

As for Ramona's story concerning Tom, it has change a few times, it just depends on who she is with when she tells it. When she is with Bethenny, Luann came in and stole Tom before she had the chance to make up her mind about him, when it is with Sonja, Luann or Dorinda, it was a few group dates and nothing more. Well, except that she tells/insults Sonja that she doesn't want to date anyone that has had sex with Sonja.....ever, talk about insulting someone that you claim you are close to!

It's true, they all lie at one time or another. Where Lu is a bit different is that her lies have become a central part of her character over the years, and thus her storyline. Other people talk about her lies on the show and she has to answer to them. Her pretending her marriage was something it was not in the early years (which she admitted to) was a central part in who she was and how the others saw her. She had to answer to this. Her being on the phone talking to her friend in French asking her to lie about what went down with the Piarate. That was a huge moment. To see someone actually setting up a lie on camera is rare indeed, and it became the central plot of what had happened. The fact that she slept with the Pirate was talked about less at the reunion than was the fact that she was going to such lengths to lie about her behavior. Her lie about leaving with Tom when he was on a date with another woman. She flat out admitted to Ramona that she did lie because she felt like everyone was coming after her. Her lies follow a very specific pattern, as they do with most people. She lies to get herself out of something or if she thinks she will look bad. Brandi, for instance, lied generally to make other people look bad (not always, but usually). Lu isn't trying to make anyone look bad, but just make herself look good. I think this follows the pattern. She knew about Ramona when she first saw him at the bar, but probably didn't intend that she would end up in a relationship with the guy. She was probably trying to be funny with the "it's my turn". She knew that Dorinda was trying to get them together. It was probably just a charming introduction and she never thought that it might turn into more. She is probably as surprised as anyone that it did (she has said she is surprised). It did become an actual relationship, but now she cannot admit that she knew about Ramona at the time because of  how she might look after her hysteria last season. So she is lying about something she doesn't need to lie about. It's always the cover-up. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It's true, they all lie at one time or another. Where Lu is a bit different is that her lies have become a central part of her character over the years, and thus her storyline. Other people talk about her lies on the show and she has to answer to them. Her pretending her marriage was something it was not in the early years (which she admitted to) was a central part in who she was and how the others saw her. She had to answer to this. Her being on the phone talking to her friend in French asking her to lie about what went down with the Piarate. That was a huge moment. To see someone actually setting up a lie on camera is rare indeed, and it became the central plot of what had happened. The fact that she slept with the Pirate was talked about less at the reunion than was the fact that she was going to such lengths to lie about her behavior. Her lie about leaving with Tom when he was on a date with another woman. She flat out admitted to Ramona that she did lie because she felt like everyone was coming after her. Her lies follow a very specific pattern, as they do with most people. She lies to get herself out of something or if she thinks she will look bad. Brandi, for instance, lied generally to make other people look bad (not always, but usually). Lu isn't trying to make anyone look bad, but just make herself look good. I think this follows the pattern. She knew about Ramona when she first saw him at the bar, but probably didn't intend that she would end up in a relationship with the guy. She was probably trying to be funny with the "it's my turn". She knew that Dorinda was trying to get them together. It was probably just a charming introduction and she never thought that it might turn into more. She is probably as surprised as anyone that it did (she has said she is surprised). It did become an actual relationship, but now she cannot admit that she knew about Ramona at the time because of  how she might look after her hysteria last season. So she is lying about something she doesn't need to lie about. It's always the cover-up. 

I understand what you are saying but it also applies to Ramona in a big way as well, neither wanted their failing marriages used as fodder for the show and I don't blame either of them. The pirate scene was hysterical and try as she did, no one believed her that she didn't sleep with him, something Luann did admit to eventually though. I agree with you about how she reacted with Carole about Adam, Luann was wrong and she was wrong to keep it up over the summer until filming began. I really believe it dawned on her right before Ramona's Christmas party, hence the sincere, although simple, apology to Carole, who even admitted that it was sincere in her blog that episode. The 2 of them, Luann/Carole, seem to be in a better place now and I am happy to see that even if they are never close friends again, at least they are being kind to each other during filming (at least so far).

Luann has never admitted she said "It's my turn", that only came from Ramona, who got it from Bethenny, who got it from someone she knows who works at that bar......so I am not inclined to believe she said it. Heck, Ramona wasn't bothered about Luann dating Tom until Bethenny convinced her otherwise, so this is more about how Bethenny dislikes/distrust for Luann than Ramona's/Sonja's feelings about Tom/Luann or even their past history with Luann. It all starts and ends with Bethenny.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think Ramona perhaps, with her theories on dating and attracting men, hasn't looked at the other side of the equation, men have a say in if they want to pursue a relationship.  I think she confuses dating with going out, friends with acquaintances.  It seems rather odd to say just date a whole bunch of guys and don't get serious about any for six months.  If you aren't serious or exclusive on your end, what makes her think they are on their end? 

13 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think the others have pretty much acknowledged that her feigning happiness when the walls were coming down on her marriage wasn't some huge lie.  It was something she did not want to discuss with the others.  Similar to Ramona not wanting to discuss she and Mario's marriage when they were trying to reconcile.  Some things are bigger than the show.  Marriage, businesses and kids being three of them.  NJ adds criminal indictments.

Her conversation with the owner of the bar with the pirate was about her not wanting anyone to know he was at the house.  Luann has always denied having sex with him.  I am quite certain, no one saw her have sex with him.  Just because she lies about one thing doesn't mean she lies about everything. http://www.realitytea.com/2012/08/29/luann-de-lesseps-denies-cheating-allegations-plus-did-sonja-morgan-skip-out-on-her-pricey-restaurant-bill/ Same with married guy-no except the houseboy said he was married, Luann said they talked about their divorces.  it became "sleeping with married men", she admitted straight away she had "made out" with him on the deck.  Bethenny, Carole and Heather never even saw the guy.

I don't think denying works for Luann because she is often times thrown to the lions and left to sort it out. 

Either Ramona had a relationship with Tom or she didn't.  Ramona says she didn't, Tom says they didn't.  Bethenny wanting them to have a relationship for purposes of the argument doesn't make it so.  To call someone out and call them a liar when the underlying premise is untrue is just bad form.  So Bethenny and Ramona are just as untruthful as they are trying to paint Luann. There was no relationship with Ramona so ergo Luann could not have been inappropriate in dating Tom.  It does not matter if she read it the news or it was in skywriting.  No relationship means no breach.

The lying to not look bad is exactly why I don't think there was ever some sort of agreement for Ramona and Luann to date the same man.  Why would Luann enter into an agreement that would make her look bad? There is too much at stake with their products to try and pull that off.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Sonja said that she knew Tom/Ramona were dating but that she didn't want to say anything incase their relationship went somewhere. Sonja said that none of them knew about her/Tom because she/they kept it on the "down low"! LOL

So, following Sonja's logic (I know, I know!), since Lu's relationship DID go somewhere, Sonja should have kept her mouth shut with Lu, too?

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, izabella said:

So, following Sonja's logic (I know, I know!), since Lu's relationship DID go somewhere, Sonja should have kept her mouth shut with Lu, too?

Yes, she should keep her mouth closed but she is desperate to get accepted onto Bethenny's team, so she will help throw Luann/Tom under the bus while pretending otherwise to Luann's face. LOL

• Love 5

I don't think Luann actually lied about her marriage. I think they had an open marriage on some level. I remember some society reporter saying he had met Luan and one of the others separate from the show and saying she had European sensibilities or the like. It sounded pretentious on first read but looking back I think that was polite speak for she was fine with what happened in and outside the marriage remaining inside and outside the marriage. If Luann really thought her marriage was in trouble I think she would have probably tried to siphon more assets into the US so she could make claim to them.

Beth and Ramona have always been the most skilled at claiming one thing, doing another, general misdirection and being just crazy enough for people to be scarred of calling out their sh**. With Ramona I think it comes with the territory of being an addict or child of an addict. They have very definite controlling tendencies and can flip on you. Ramona has always had that edge to her. I also think Ramona took divorce much harder than Lu and has lost a lot more face. If what others claim about her forgoing cash for properties is true she also lost a big chunk of money to save face. While Lu did the opposite. And I think Ramona will be much pickier- and unrealistic- about who to hitch her wagon to because Mario was always the more alpha/attractive of the house husbands. I doubt she likes relinquishing that status.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, robroy said:

I don't think Luann actually lied about her marriage. I think they had an open marriage on some level. I remember some society reporter saying he had met Luan and one of the others separate from the show and saying she had European sensibilities or the like. It sounded pretentious on first read but looking back I think that was polite speak for she was fine with what happened in and outside the marriage remaining inside and outside the marriage. If Luann really thought her marriage was in trouble I think she would have probably tried to siphon more assets into the US so she could make claim to them.

Beth and Ramona have always been the most skilled at claiming one thing, doing another, general misdirection and being just crazy enough for people to be scarred of calling out their sh**. With Ramona I think it comes with the territory of being an addict or child of an addict. They have very definite controlling tendencies and can flip on you. Ramona has always had that edge to her. I also think Ramona took divorce much harder than Lu and has lost a lot more face. If what others claim about her forgoing cash for properties is true she also lost a big chunk of money to save face. While Lu did the opposite. And I think Ramona will be much pickier- and unrealistic- about who to hitch her wagon to because Mario was always the more alpha/attractive of the house husbands. I doubt she likes relinquishing that status.

I got a bad vibe from Mario when it was mentioned he was a ranked touring seniors tennis pro.  He was really arrogant but fun to watch. Just like Ramona and Mario had an open marriage.  Mario openly ogled other women on camera while with his wife, was rumored to be cheating on Ramona way back at the Season 4 Reunion, oh had an affair, went back to Ramona and continued the affair eventually leaving her for Kasey Dexter.  Inability to have a partner hold to their vows is not necessarily an open marriage.  The big thing was an item placed by someone saying at so and so's wedding Luann got on stage and grabbed the microphone and allegedly grabbed the crotch of a guy Bethenny (was dating/had dated).  Bethenny never gave a first hand account so I would assume she wasn't there.  Somehow, that story made its way onto Page Six. The story finished with the Count knocking Luann to the ground in the parking lot.  Not one person asked if Luann was hurt.  None of these women really knew Luann prior to filming.  Jill had met her once at an event and they exchanged cards.  The idea that somehow Ramona knew what was going on in Luann's marriage, with the Count being in Asia, Africa and Europe, let alone any agreements in the relationship was laughable and irresponsible by Ramona.  I don't even know if Ramona every really spent any time with the Count.  Maybe at the Hampton's Classic, where Victoria was competing and Luann asked why she was there.  (Cameras silly.)

Ramona definitely held her marriage to handsome Mario over everyone's head and her role as a mother was so much more important and better than anyone else's.  I think the reality is Ramona's daughter was what was keeping Mario tied to home. He was gone as soon as the wheels set down on the tarmac in Atlanta when Avery went off to college.  Their marriage wasn't terribly conventional, shortly after Avery was born, Mario's mother moved in and remained until her death a decade or so later, Mario was the one getting Avery off to school, while Ramona slept in saving her strength for work.  Ramona with her air of superiority claimed she got home by 7:00 pm and then the family had dinner together.  A fact Avery disputed on air, claiming her folks went out every night.   There are times I think Ramona enjoyed the envy of other women over her great catch Mario over actually being in a marriage.  Which is why we hear Ramona saying, Luann is more in love with the idea of being in love than being in love.  Introspection  by Ramona.  She thinks that way so Luann must.

I don't think anyone envied Ramona's marriage.  Mario (who I enjoyed watching because he was such a sleaze) fought with Jill, insulted Luann, put down Alex and Simon, gave Heather a round of applause for taking Ramona to the Berkshires while he was screwing his girlfriend and carrying on at a party attending by no one other than Jill Zarin and Patty Stanger.  Which left Bethenny who was so angry about Luann writing a book on of all things-etiquette.  Bethenny was smart she saddled up to Mario praised his good looks and Porsche. 

• Love 4