Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

But she really does do awful things. IMO, next to what Brandi did to Adrienne, what Ramona did to Lu (who I have not been a fan of this season) and her daughter, for absolutely no reason at all, ranks among the most horrendous things one HW ever did to another. She was the first HW to really take stuff outside of the show and hit them where it hurt. I can never ever look past this. Lu's daughter did the wrong thing, but she was 16 at the time and Ramona was out to hurt and humilate. The very fact that Lu ever talked to her again, let alone forgave her, still astounds me.

http://absurdtosublime.net/2011/05/21/luann-de-lesseps-daughter-thrown-out-of-school/

Absolutely.  She's one mean bitch and stirs the pot whenever she can.  I don't how she gets away with the 'In all sincerity, I'm sorry' for all the things she has done.  For some reason, this works and everyone moves on.  I could never do that.

• Love 13

The only person to blame for Ramona NOT having her best year ever is Ramona.

It's not Bethenney's fault that Ramona is selfish, entitled and rude.

I wish I knew how to post GIFs because I would post that ANTM Tyra "we were rooting for you" tyrade.

Ramona this season was like watching a Globetrotters Generals game and having the Washington Generals win. It was so obvious to everyone, but her, that she had the world's easiest and best softball lobbed in her direction and she wiffed it. Not only did she wif it, she hit the umpire with her bat, belted out "I gotta be me", and jumped up and down on home plate and declared it a dozen home runs. All she had to do to win this season was be a little bit sad, a tiny bit empathetic, and slightly less rude and entitled. But she couldn't. I gotta be meeeeee!

And in a certain sense there is something a little bit, not noble or admirable, but honest that Ramona can't help being the Ramonster even when she's trying to be better. It's sad that she can't really grow or change for the better, but you also know that she's not capable of being fake.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 8

What did Ramona say? She had her boobs done so that she would not have to wear a brassiere when she wore her Victoria's Secret push-up bra? Huh?

The reaction by Carole and Heather when she said that was hysterical. Ramona just cannot get out of her own way. 

• Love 6

I wish I knew how to post GIFs because I would post that ANTM Tyra "we were rooting for you" tyrade.

Ramona this season was like watching a Globetrotters Generals game and having the Washington Generals win. It was so obvious to everyone, but her, that she had the world's easiest and best softball lobbed in her direction and she wiffed it. Not only did she wif it, she hit the umpire with her bat, belted out "I gotta be me", and jumped up and down on home plate and declared it a dozen home runs. All she had to do to win this season was be a little bit sad, a tiny bit empathetic, and slightly less rude and entitled. But she couldn't. I gotta be meeeeee!

And in a certain sense there is something a little bit, not noble or admirable, but honest that Ramona can't help being the Ramonster even when she's trying to be better. It's sad that she can't really grow or change for the better, but you also know that she's not capable of being fake.

Very well said.

Someone on here a long time ago nailed Ramona. They said she feels things very deeply, but doesn't have the ability to empathize. I think that is true. When she tries to do it, it just all falls flat because it doesn't come naturally to her. I remember last year at the reunion when Heather was talking about her son. She was talking about his struggles and about how they do everything they can to show him what he can do and not focus on the things he cannot. That he doesn't want to be different or treated that way. Ramona jumped in to give some big speech about how strong Heather was, which of course is true. It all felt wrong, because it was coming from Ramona, who Heather said had never tried to get to know her family at all. At the end she said that because Heather was so strong, "her son probably doesn't even realize he is disabled". The look on Heather's face was kind of heartbreaking, although she didn't say anything to Ramona. Heather didn't want her son to be called disabled on TV, or to think that he was or that anyone thought that he was. Ramona was trying to come across as very loving, but she simply doesn't have the capacity to understand what other people are going through, or which words might be hurtful. Just like she doesn't understand what the big deal is in taking a dress that is not hers, or spreading rumors about other people and their marriage. Her comment to Beth "well if it's not true, why do people keep saying it" was incredible to me. If there is one thing you would have thought Ramona would have learned after what she has gone through with Mario and all the press that surrounded them, it was that having other people talk about your marriage is hurtful. She came out of all that, and yet she would still go and talk about someone else in such a manner. The fact that Ramona still doesn't get this pretty much sums up the person that is Ramona. 

• Love 22

Very well said.

Someone on here a long time ago nailed Ramona. They said she feels things very deeply, but doesn't have the ability to empathize. I think that is true. When she tries to do it, it just all falls flat because it doesn't come naturally to her. I remember last year at the reunion when Heather was talking about her son. She was talking about his struggles and about how they do everything they can to show him what he can do and not focus on the things he cannot. That he doesn't want to be different or treated that way. Ramona jumped in to give some big speech about how strong Heather was, which of course is true. It all felt wrong, because it was coming from Ramona, who Heather said had never tried to get to know her family at all. At the end she said that because Heather was so strong, "her son probably doesn't even realize he is disabled". The look on Heather's face was kind of heartbreaking, although she didn't say anything to Ramona. Heather didn't want her son to be called disabled on TV, or to think that he was or that anyone thought that he was. Ramona was trying to come across as very loving, but she simply doesn't have the capacity to understand what other people are going through, or which words might be hurtful. Just like she doesn't understand what the big deal is in taking a dress that is not hers, or spreading rumors about other people and their marriage. Her comment to Beth "well if it's not true, why do people keep saying it" was incredible to me. If there is one thing you would have thought Ramona would have learned after what she has gone through with Mario and all the press that surrounded them, it was that having other people talk about your marriage is hurtful. She came out of all that, and yet she would still go and talk about someone else in such a manner. The fact that Ramona still doesn't get this pretty much sums up the person that is Ramona. 

^^^^And that is why she is allowed to slide on soooo many things she does that hurt/offend the other HWs. They know that Ramona doesn't get it and NEVER WILL, no matter how loud they get, how many times they tell her, how many times she keeps repeating the same behaviors. It is like hitting your head against a brick wall when you try to get Ramona to understand anything. LOL

• Love 10
At the end she said that because Heather was so strong, "her son probably doesn't even realize he is disabled".

In Season 4, when Jill's stepdaughter spoke at an event and Ramona told Jill that she was so charming that Ramona "didn't notice she was deformed." (IIRC, Jill's stepdaughter has a large birthmark covering part of her face.) Jill was understandably upset, but Ramona genuinely meant it as a compliment.

• Love 10

^^^^And that is why she is allowed to slide on soooo many things she does that hurt/offend the other HWs. They know that Ramona doesn't get it and NEVER WILL, no matter how loud they get, how many times they tell her, how many times she keeps repeating the same behaviors. It is like hitting your head against a brick wall when you try to get Ramona to understand anything. LOL

That's why I can't imagine anyone ever trying to actually be friends with Ramona.

Her comment to Beth "well if it's not true, why do people keep saying it" was incredible to me. If there is one thing you would have thought Ramona would have learned after what she has gone through with Mario and all the press that surrounded them, it was that having other people talk about your marriage is hurtful. She came out of all that, and yet she would still go and talk about someone else in such a manner. The fact that Ramona still doesn't get this pretty much sums up the person that is Ramona.

That was such bullshit.  I wish Bethenny had replied, "I don't know Ramona.  Why do people keep saying Mario has been cheating on you for years and years and years?"

Or if she'd said, "They keep saying it because people like you keep lying about it and spreading those lies to other people."

In Season 4, when Jill's stepdaughter spoke at an event and Ramona told Jill that she was so charming that Ramona "didn't notice she was deformed." (IIRC, Jill's stepdaughter has a large birthmark covering part of her face.) Jill was understandably upset, but Ramona genuinely meant it as a compliment.

Jill's daughter has a disease that causes joint pain?  I think the name of the foundation Jill supports is called Creaky Joints.

But I don't recall seeing a birthmark on her daughter's face.  I remember her as being very pretty, actually.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 2

That's why I can't imagine anyone ever trying to actually be friends with Ramona.

That was such bullshit.  I wish Bethenny had replied, "I don't know Ramona.  Why do people keep saying Mario has been cheating on you for years and years and years?"

Or if she'd said, "They keep saying it because people like you keep lying about it and spreading those lies to other people."

Jill's daughter has a disease that causes joint pain?  I think the name of the foundation Jill supports is called Creaky Joints.

But I don't recall seeing a birthmark on her daughter's face.  I remember her as being very pretty, actually.

Stepdaughter, not Allie (sp?). 

Edited by Box305
  • Love 4

i think Jill's stepdaughter has the birthmark. Ally has arthritis. Ally is Jill's biological daughter.
  • Love 4

Could someone remind me? Ramona's father was horrible and abusive, correct? Abuse in childhood often leads to narcissism in adulthood. Narcissists lack the ability to empathize. But wasn't Ramona's mother a pretty good mom? Wouldn't Ramona's mother have been able to provide some kind of a positive influence?

To be fair to Mario, Ramona probably loved it and he knew that she would.

Absolutely.

I think Ramona herself told the story first, when she was giving advice to Beth about getting men. Remember Beth couldn't stop laughing at Ramona's pictures in the magazine lol.

Ramona is incredibly narcissistic, all she does is tell us how fab she is. I wouldn't put it past her to have told Mario to add that story.

Mario is still a douche, but he knew what Ramona loved... Herself.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 6
Her comment to Beth "well if it's not true, why do people keep saying it" was incredible to me.

Because there are a surprisingly huge number of people who believe that our POTUS is Muslim. And by Ramona's logic, since so many of them say it…it must be true.

• Love 8

Could someone remind me? Ramona's father was horrible and abusive, correct? Abuse in childhood often leads to narcissism in adulthood. Narcissists lack the ability to empathize. But wasn't Ramona's mother a pretty good mom? Wouldn't Ramona's mother have been able to provide some kind of a positive influence?

I made it through the first couple of chapters of her book and if her recollections are true he was horrible. But she seemed to kind of give him an "out" because he was abused as a child. And she was glad that Mario suggested/insisted she invite him for a Christmas dinner which proved to be their, I think, final contact. Could easily be wrong there.

I think that her mom's influence was easily overwhelmed by her dad's abuses.

• Love 3

So is it true that many of the other house wives suspected that Mario had been cheating on R for many years? If so, was R really oblivious to it?

It seemed like Jill had heard rumblings, and in Season 1, remember the party that Mario and Ramona were attending where Mario was flirting and Ramona got a little assertive (not in the Kyle Richards White Party type of way) with the girl?    Looked like Mario was hiding his wedding ring back then.  .

• Love 3

Thanks for reminding me, fellow posters!

She admitted that medication helped her cope with Mario's betrayal. Does that mean a psychiatrist prescribed it? I would actually be curious to observe Ramona in therapy. I'm sure that it'd get old quickly, as it did with Beth, but I would love to see a doctor react to her delusions and arrogance.

• Love 3

Thanks for reminding me, fellow posters!

She admitted that medication helped her cope with Mario's betrayal. Does that mean a psychiatrist prescribed it? I would actually be curious to observe Ramona in therapy. I'm sure that it'd get old quickly, as it did with Beth, but I would love to see a doctor react to her delusions and arrogance.

Didn't Ro admit to therapy when they were at the dinner in Queens?

Curiosity got the best of me and purchased and read Ramonas book today.

It was a quick read at around 300+ pages and surpisingly not that bad.

Goes from both her and Mario their and their childhoods (both from abusive households and their parents pasts) up to the divorce filing by Ramona and her moving forward.

Some good behind the scene stuff about RHWONY season by season.

One of the better parts was a letter that Avery wrote to her dad. Very articulate young lady.

Ramona still thanks Mario in the credits for being a good husband and dad for two decades. But it does kind of have the tone of a "letter to the divorce court". Just my opinion.

Cost was 9.99 for online read. I feel I got my monies worth for some afternoon entertainment.

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Love 4

She's a mean, arrogant bitch who never gets called out on her bad behavior.  If ever a person deserved a public shaming it was Ramoana.  She is a vile woman.  I will never forget how she humiliated a young woman who came to apply for a job in her office.  The girl couldn't have been older than 21 and yet the bitch had to call attention to a little bit of a problem skin she had and had the balls to hand the young women her crap skin cream made for aging skin ON CAMERA no less.  The bitch is insufferable, and I  for one am glad to see her get some well deserved karma.

• Love 8

I've always liked Ramona.  I could see her foibles and wondered if she could ever improve on them.  She doesn't seem to understand that certain words, though used correctly factually wise, have meanings either negative or positive attached to them.  Most women like to tear themselves down to make them seem more down to earth, someone you can relate to, but Ramona seems to always wants to boost herself up and I think it's a positive thing.  I think more women should be proud of their accomplishments and advertise them because no one else will.    

• Love 2

People treat Ramona like a small child that does not know any better.  Do you remember when she was complaining about going to Heather's house in the Berkshires?  She actually Zillowed the houses in Heather's neighborhood and was bragging about how much more expensive houses are in Hamptons (where she has a home).  She also actually asked when driving up to the main house whether or not it was a "garage".  Someone has already mentioned when she called Heather's son "disabled" during a reunion.

She is the epitome of a low class person who comes into a little money and acts horribly.  However, many people swear she is a very savvy and smart business woman.  Perhaps there is a side to her that we do not see?

Oddly, listing all these Ramona social faux pas makes me pity rather then hate her.

• Love 8

People treat Ramona like a small child that does not know any better.  Do you remember when she was complaining about going to Heather's house in the Berkshires?  She actually Zillowed the houses in Heather's neighborhood and was bragging about how much more expensive houses are in Hamptons (where she has a home).  She also actually asked when driving up to the main house whether or not it was a "garage".  Someone has already mentioned when she called Heather's son "disabled" during a reunion.

She is the epitome of a low class person who comes into a little money and acts horribly.  However, many people swear she is a very savvy and smart business woman.  Perhaps there is a side to her that we do not see?

Oddly, listing all these Ramona social faux pas makes me pity rather then hate her.

I agree with your analysis, except that I can't pity her for the social faux pas.  Maybe when she was young, but she has been doing the same shit for decades now - it's time to learn from experience.

I don't know that she's particularly savvy, her first business required her to buy low and sell for a bit more. She didn't make any product, she didn't market any product.  She bought overruns of clothes and re-sold to shops like Marshalls.  Now it certainly required her to know prices, but not much more.  Not brain surgery.

• Love 6

Ramona has a very ugly side that she tries to cover with her innocent ignorant act.  It never fooled me for a moment.  She is a vicious, self involved, sociopathic, narcissistic [expletive deleted].  I despise her with the fire of a thousand burning nuns, and none of her cutesy dumb Ramonarisms will ever change her core of ignorant and willful nastiness.

• Love 8

I agree with walnut queen. Ramona has gotten away with so much nastiness throughout this show. She's rude, doesn't care about other people's feelings, lorded her "perfect" marriage over LuAnn (when it was obvious that LuAnn knew about Mario's cheating) and is tone deaf to how she sounds to other people and how they perceive her. Flippantly saying "I know I was wrong and I apologize" doesn't make it go away, Ramona. You never learn from your mistakes because you don't want to learn from your mistakes. I cannot imagine why people on this show keep giving her a pass for her despicable behavior. And if I hear her say one more time "People tell me that I'm so smart and I'm so pretty" I'll stab myself in the eye with an ice pick.  Go away, Ramona. Go FAR FAR AWAY. 

• Love 9

Ramona has a very ugly side that she tries to cover with her innocent ignorant act.  It never fooled me for a moment.  She is a vicious, self involved, sociopathic, narcissistic [expletive deleted].  I despise her with the fire of a thousand burning nuns, and none of her cutesy dumb Ramonarisms will ever change her core of ignorant and willful nastiness.

I agree with walnut queen. Ramona has gotten away with so much nastiness throughout this show. She's rude, doesn't care about other people's feelings, lorded her "perfect" marriage over LuAnn (when it was obvious that LuAnn knew about Mario's cheating) and is tone deaf to how she sounds to other people and how they perceive her. Flippantly saying "I know I was wrong and I apologize" doesn't make it go away, Ramona. You never learn from your mistakes because you don't want to learn from your mistakes. I cannot imagine why people on this show keep giving her a pass for her despicable behavior. And if I hear her say one more time "People tell me that I'm so smart and I'm so pretty" I'll stab myself in the eye with an ice pick.  Go away, Ramona. Go FAR FAR AWAY.

THIS. THIS. THIS. I don't feel bad for her. But once again, she is blaming the divorce on Mario. As she blames everyone else for everything. I don't understand why Bethenny lets her off the hook. There's nothing cute about her little batting of the four-tubes-of-mascara'd eyelashes. And the way she sucks up and tries to ingratiate herself is so blatant with the hugging and "you look so beautiful!"
  • Love 7

I agree with walnut queen. Ramona has gotten away with so much nastiness throughout this show. She's rude, doesn't care about other people's feelings, lorded her "perfect" marriage over LuAnn (when it was obvious that LuAnn knew about Mario's cheating) and is tone deaf to how she sounds to other people and how they perceive her. Flippantly saying "I know I was wrong and I apologize" doesn't make it go away, Ramona. You never learn from your mistakes because you don't want to learn from your mistakes. I cannot imagine why people on this show keep giving her a pass for her despicable behavior. And if I hear her say one more time "People tell me that I'm so smart and I'm so pretty" I'll stab myself in the eye with an ice pick. Go away, Ramona. Go FAR FAR AWAY.

She posted a picture of herself on Tritter the other day where she captioned "I like to think I am ageless". She always posts things like this and seems to have an endless need to tell others how beautiful she is. I read an article a few months ago that interviewed HW's on several franchises about their "look". Most all of them talked about something that drives them crazy about themselves, or pointed out a funny flaw. Heather for instance said that she is better at dressing others than she is herself. Sonja and Ramona were interviwed together. Sonja pointed out that Ramona looks as good as she did 25 years ago. What did Ramona say to this? Not "thank you", or "well, not quite". She said "I look better than I did 25 years ago. I am toned now and it makes me look younger". This is not a flattering trait in anyone. It's nice to feel good about yourself, and even to point out something that you are proud of. Long before Carole talked about her ass, Ramona use to talk about hers. It was always her thing and I had no problem with it. She has gone way too far, however, with her constant need to prop herself up.

I have always thought that people who do this suffer from low self-esteem. They are afraid that others won't mention how wonderful they are, so they jump in to do it whenever possible. Does that make any sense? I honestly think that the others pity Ramona, and that is why they don't hold her accountable.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 10

Ramona has always been depicted as having scads of friends, far more than most of the housewives.  And the housewives themselves can't ever seem to stay mad at her.  I can't help but think that the show exaggerates the bad traits of all of the housewives for dramatic effect.

Well, we really have no idea how many close friends Ramona has. I think she probably has many acquaintances as do we all but very few truly close friends. After all of these years, I think the viewers have a very good idea about who and what Ramona is as a person. The last time Avery was on the show, she acted like she could barely stand to be in the same room with her mother, much less have a conversation with her. Ramona kept wanting to talk about Mario and Avery kept trying to stay out of the conversation about her dad. I think Ramona lives for Ramona and what she wants, when she wants it and how she wants it. I know someone like this and there's no way to have an honest relationship with someone this self-involved. 

• Love 5

Ramona has always been depicted as having scads of friends, far more than most of the housewives.  And the housewives themselves can't ever seem to stay mad at her.  I can't help but think that the show exaggerates the bad traits of all of the housewives for dramatic effect.

Well, Ramona claims that Dorinda is a close, good friend but neither was ever at the others homes until after filming started. They are "social friends" in reality, just like Ramona and Sonja are. They don't see each other after filming ends, they don't chat on the phone after filming ends but occasionally they attend the same social functions held by someone else. LOL  There is a difference between being friends and being friendly/acquainted IMO but I am sure she has a few close, REAL friends but not the number she would have us believe.

• Love 2

She posted a picture of herself on Tritter the other day where she captioned "I like to think I am ageless". She always posts things like this and seems to have an endless need to tell others how beautiful she is. I read an article a few months ago that interviewed HW's on several franchises about their "look". Most all of them talked about something that drives them crazy about themselves, or pointed out a funny flaw. Heather for instance said that she is better at dressing others than she is herself. Sonja and Ramona were interviwed together. Sonja pointed out that Ramona looks as good as she did 25 years ago. What did Ramona say to this? Not "thank you", or "well, not quite". She said "I look better than I did 25 years ago. I am toned now and it makes me look younger". This is not a flattering trait in anyone. It's nice to feel good about yourself, and even to point out something that you are proud of. Long before Carole talked about her ass, Ramona use to talk about hers. It was always her thing and I had no problem with it. She has gone way too far, however, with her constant need to prop herself up.

I have always thought that people who do this suffer from low self-esteem. They are afraid that others won't mention how wonderful they are, so they jump in to do it whenever possible. Does that make any sense? I honestly think that the others pity Ramona, and that is why they don't hold her accountable.

I think that I might have to agree with your theory. A few months ago I was googling narcissism. I can't seem to locate the article now, but it stated that if a parent abuses or neglects a child, that child will sometimes grow up to become a narcissist. She will try to shine the spotlight on herself whenever possible. They compared it to survival instincts in animals. If you realize that you're not getting any food, you begin pouncing on food constantly. You overcompensate to avoid missing out on any food. I'm paraphrasing but that was pretty much the gist of it. So Ramona's childhood may have scarred her so much that the arrogance is a mask for low self esteem. I still have trouble feeling pity for her, however, since she says such cruel things about other people. Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 3

I have to say Ramona's horrid behavior on the show and real life popularity is something that is a bit of a disconnect for me.  It makes me think that she has to be nicer in person then what we see on television.  However, maybe everyone is right about her having tons party friends, but not is not really being close to anyone.  However, it does seem like she is pretty beloved in her own social circle...so who knows what the heck is going on.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 5

I have to say Ramona's horrid behavior on the show and real life popularity is something that is a bit of a disconnect for me.  It makes me think that she has to be nicer in person then what we see on television.  However, maybe everyone is right about her having tons party friends, but not is not really bing close to anyone.  However, it does seem like she is pretty beloved in her own social circle...so who knows what the heck is going on.

Do we know she has lots of real life friends?  Ok, ~20 people showed up to be on TV and get a free lunch, but maybe they wanted to be on TV.  Or her friends are as vapid and shallow as she appears to be. 

• Love 2

Even though Season 4 is my least favorite, I've watched an episode here and there, and had totally forgotten this nugget: Kelly and Ramona are at Cindy's Quogue party, and Ramona tries to make nice-nice with Kelly, asking her if she'd like to have lunch sometime. Kelly goes into over-reacting Kelly mode, saying "My daughter's with me today, I'm trying to have a nice time, let's do this later." Ramona tries to make it clear that she's not looking for an emotional confrontation, she just wants to say hi and invite Kelly to lunch. But Kelly just keeps shutting her down.

In her TH, Ramona is genuinely baffled and says "Kelly just started pulling the kids away from me as if I was Freddy Kruger!!" Bwah!

I was really happy when Kelly exited the show because she made me anxious. I couldn't follow her line of "thinking" or "reasoning" because it was impossible to follow. Is she developmentally delayed or on some kind of drug or just simple? As we say in the South, she's a curiosity. I do truly feel sorry for her girls because as much as she seems to be a loving mother, she is in no way a good example of a strong, educated and accomplished role model. I have a feeling that her girls have taken care of Kelly even more than she's taken care of them. I also wonder how much time they spend with their dad and how much influence he has on them. I don't believe I've ever seen a photograph of them together. 

• Love 2

I was really happy when Kelly exited the show because she made me anxious. I couldn't follow her line of "thinking" or "reasoning" because it was impossible to follow. Is she developmentally delayed or on some kind of drug or just simple? As we say in the South, she's a curiosity. I do truly feel sorry for her girls because as much as she seems to be a loving mother, she is in no way a good example of a strong, educated and accomplished role model. I have a feeling that her girls have taken care of Kelly even more than she's taken care of them. I also wonder how much time they spend with their dad and how much influence he has on them. I don't believe I've ever seen a photograph of them together.

I am pretty sure that the dad lived in the same building to be close to the girls.

Somebody wanted Ramona news-here she is in Aspen she seems to be enjoying sporting her new titties. I think she went back for seconds: https://twitter.com/ramonasinger?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5EauthorAgain with the new bolt ons https://twitter.com/ramonasinger?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

These links may not get you to a specific photo but visit her twitter page and it is full of pictures of well. . . her.

• Love 1

Somebody wanted Ramona news-here she is in Aspen she seems to be enjoying sporting her new titties. I think she went back for seconds: https://twitter.com/ramonasinger?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5EauthorAgain with the new bolt ons https://twitter.com/ramonasinger?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

These links may not get you to a specific photo but visit her twitter page and it is full of pictures of well. . . her.

Ramona is hysterical, her new boobs are like new toys and she can't help patting/touching them herself and jutting her chest out even further. LOL

Oh, and both links work!

• Love 5

Oh god.

You people are going to make me watch that Secrets crap.

I was perfectly happy watching vicariously.

Now it sounds better than the show.

eta responding to AnnA's "brassier" comment.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 4

I have to say Ramona's horrid behavior on the show and real life popularity is something that is a bit of a disconnect for me.  It makes me think that she has to be nicer in person then what we see on television.  However, maybe everyone is right about her having tons party friends, but not is not really being close to anyone.  However, it does seem like she is pretty beloved in her own social circle...so who knows what the heck is going on.

Brian Moylan, who writes the recaps for NY Magazine, commented on Ramona briefly a couple of years ago. Someone mentioned that she couldn't be the same in real life as she is on the show, and he said that he had met her on several occasions.  He said that as hard as it is to believe, she is exactly the same person that we see on the show. 

• Love 11

I live in the Aspen area about half the year, knew from her twitter that Ramona was visiting, and even though this is a small town, I had not seen her.  This weekend is the annual labor day concert weekend and last night at No Doubt I looked up and there she was!  She was dressed like she was in the Hamptons, not Aspen,where the nighttime temps are usually around 40 degrees.  But she stood up and danced during the entire concert, and looked like she was having a blast.  I walked by on the way to the ladies room and said Hello.  She was gracious and leaned in for a cheek kiss, which I happily obliged.  She's actually very cute. 

https://instagram.com/p/7RjAQjSsDf/

• Love 9