Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

What was she studying at school?

as far as the two of them hanging out together, it is not that unusual, imo.

Now the two of them double dating, clubbing  is a bit weird and surely not a good idea.

Can you imagine meeting Ramona in that context?

Ramona has to let Avery go....

• Love 4

Unrelated to anything recent but speaking of Ramona it looks like Bethenny is going to try something with this. Looks like she's got a mole too.

Check the date and bear in mind Sonja launched it that month at the filmed birthday party.

image.jpeg

14 minutes ago, TheMole said:

Unrelated to anything recent but speaking of Ramona it looks like Bethenny is going to try something with this. Looks like she's got a mole too.

Check the date and bear in mind Sonja launched it that month at the filmed birthday party.

image.jpeg

Last year at the Reunion, Sonja mentioned Tipsy Girl was Ramona's first   and all  Bethenny could say is, "this is an interesting development."  The Reunion was filmed in July and no more Bethenny and Ramona Instagrams and the like after  Reunion.  I believe Bethenny was erroneously focused on calling Luann names and wasn't prepared for this little nugget.

I like how Ramona will hand  attach fake labels. There is just so much wrong with her thinking.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Last year at the Reunion, Sonja mentioned Tipsy Girl was Ramona's first   and all  Bethenny could say is, "this is an interesting development."  The Reunion was filmed in July and no more Bethenny and Ramona Instagrams and the like after  Reunion.  I believe Bethenny was erroneously focused on calling Luann names and wasn't prepared for this little nugget.

I like how Ramona will hand  attach fake labels. There is just so much wrong with her thinking.

The original date from the person who had this email and forwarded them to Bethenny was from last July but Bethenny privately showed these to people during the filming of this season so she may not have had them that long. I don't know if they'll crop up but with the "blackout" fight coming up sometime this season she may have used this information in some way.

The biggest thing here is that it proves Ramona was lying about why she "turned down" Tipsy Girl on the reunion. She didn't and it wasn't over the name. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Wow I can't believe Ramona used to have her own business if that's how she writes a business email.

You're not kidding. What the hell does As I can intelligently this weekend in Hamptons even mean?

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

You're not kidding. What the hell does As I can intelligently this weekend in Hamptons even mean?

Sorry Pinot Grigio Translate is not yet available as an APP

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, BBHN said:

More like Avery is praying...

In this photo Avery resembles Nellie Olsen from LHOTP, all she needs is a sun bonnet.

She graduates from UVA this weekend. Will there be a Mario/Ramona/Avery family photo?

• Love 3
On 5/13/2017 at 6:01 PM, TheMole said:

The original date from the person who had this email and forwarded them to Bethenny was from last July but Bethenny privately showed these to people during the filming of this season so she may not have had them that long. I don't know if they'll crop up but with the "blackout" fight coming up sometime this season she may have used this information in some way.

The biggest thing here is that it proves Ramona was lying about why she "turned down" Tipsy Girl on the reunion. She didn't and it wasn't over the name. 

Wow, just wow. We had all speculated that this was originally Ramona's deal because she had worked with this Peter dude in the past. So the timing works out if Beth saw this in July. She mentioned in her blog that she learned something about Ramona during the summer which made her weary of being around her. I cannot believe that Ramona thought this would not be discovered. The bigger question I have is as to why Sonja didn't go in harder on Ramona? She took all the heat from Beth, and didn't really do much to throw Ramona under the bus, but then again I guess she didn't have a leg to stand on since she is the one who ultimately brought it to the show. This certainly explains why Beth wants nothing to do with Ramona. 

• Love 1

She graduates from UVA this weekend. Will there be a Mario/Ramona/Avery family photo?

If there is a family, we might see some of the fakest smiles on both Mario and Ramona...

• Love 3
On 5/13/2017 at 6:01 PM, TheMole said:

I cannot wait for the "blackout fight". If memory serves, Ramona mentioned it happened in the Berkshire's, so we won't have to wait much longer. I hope Beth goes in hard on Ramona. About damn time someone did. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

If there is a family, we might see some of the fakest smiles on both Mario and Ramona...

Then next season on NY, Ramona will be bragging that Mario wants her back. Oh Ramona!

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Then next season on NY, Ramona will be bragging that Mario wants her back. Oh Ramona!

She'll conclude the shared lunch/dinner after graduation was in fact a date. And that by travelling from NYC to Charlottesville Mario was chasing after her.

I will kill for one of the other broads to interrupt her inevitable gloating by  asking if the girlfriend was able to make it.

• Love 8
(edited)
8 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

uuuI cannot wait for the "blackout fight". If memory serves, Ramona mentioned it happened in the Berkshire's, so we won't have to wait much longer. I hope Beth goes in hard on Ramona. About damn time someone did. 

Next two episodes are Berkshire debauchery.  Look for major misbehaving on the part of Sonja and Ramona.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Could someone give any details you might know about the "blackout fight"? Did they lose power, or did someone pass out drunk? Thank you!

Ramona has claimed that she blacked out and doesn't remember some of the stuff that happened and some of the stuff that she said. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Could someone give any details you might know about the "blackout fight"? Did they lose power, or did someone pass out drunk? Thank you!

Black Out is the East Coast NY version of the West Coasts BH I don't remember/amnesia

• Love 4
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Ramona has claimed that she blacked out and doesn't remember some of the stuff that happened and some of the stuff that she said. 

Gah, this woman! Does Moany not realize how bad that makes her sound (rhetorical question!) Imagine if a Susan Saunders type shares word on the street that Ramona is suffering from the dementia often found with wet brain.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

Maybe each franchise can adopt their own version. BHs has I don't remember/amnesia, now NYC has I blacked out...

Atlanta can have the one-two punch of "Who said that?/You said that!".

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 6

I know a few times in my life I've had "black outs" after a horrific exchange of words with another person and they have always been very personal- with or about a family member.  I'm a teetotaler so I've never been drunk when it's happened. 

Ramona has never been good with words so she very possibly passed out after the fight not just can't remember what she said.       

• Love 2
1 hour ago, crgirl412 said:

I know a few times in my life I've had "black outs" after a horrific exchange of words with another person and they have always been very personal- with or about a family member.  I'm a teetotaler so I've never been drunk when it's happened. 

Ramona has never been good with words so she very possibly passed out after the fight not just can't remember what she said.       

Or it could be she is just trying to find an excuse for something horrible. Since it is Ramona we are talking about - that is my guess. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Or it could be she is just trying to find an excuse for something horrible. Since it is Ramona we are talking about - that is my guess. 

Or that too.  She's a mess and always has been but she's getting worse not better!!  I thought we got better with age!!!

• Love 4
15 hours ago, robroy said:

Why does her hair look like a Barbie doll wig? And not in a good way.

Going beyond the horrid, ridiculous extensions, were you watching when Oargate happened in the Berkshires? Twice in that season Moany pitched a fit when her hair got wet, once on the lake and a few eps earlier in a spa. A poster suggested that Moan is applying one of those Rx hair growth treatments to combat thinning and said that they must be applied to the scalp, could not get wet or the hair looks like hell til you wash it out, and appeared darker on blonde hair. Based on Moaner's stringy, unkempt  image, it's possible it was a humid or rainy day and her mess of a coif is the result.

• Love 3

Oh Ramona having to be the center of attention even on Avery`s graduation day in a pic with her friends.

She got some heat on Twitter for that photo KungFuBunny shared upthread. She had posted it when she was on her way to see Avery graduate college. Of all the photos Ramona could have shared, she just *had* to share one of her in a bikini. She couldn't post one of just AVERY, for instance. Then again, Ramona likes to remind us every now and then that she's in great shape. (She is, but self-praise is none.)

• Love 4

Of all the photos Ramona could have shared, she just *had* to share one of her in a bikini.

It looks like it was shot through a funhouse mirror.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, archer1267 said:

She got some heat on Twitter for that photo KungFuBunny shared upthread. She had posted it when she was on her way to see Avery graduate college. Of all the photos Ramona could have shared, she just *had* to share one of her in a bikini. She couldn't post one of just AVERY, for instance. Then again, Ramona likes to remind us every now and then that she's in great shape. (She is, but self-praise is none.)

I'm sure Ramona gets lots of heat on Twitter and in real life.

Right now on the show, Bethenny is avoiding Ramona - I really want Ramona on the Mexico trip.

Since this will be hosted by Bethenny, I want Bethenny to say you have assigned rooms...and gives Ramona the hallway closet.

But I really want to see Ramona and her floaty noodles swimming.

• Love 4

Since this will be hosted by Bethenny, I want Bethenny to say you have assigned rooms...and gives Ramona the hallway closet.

But don't Moany and Sonja always share a room (and a shower on at least 1 trip)? It would be amusing as hell if R&S got put into the maid's quarters, with not-enough hangers and no blinged-out bath.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, steelcitysister said:

But don't Moany and Sonja always share a room (and a shower on at least 1 trip)? It would be amusing as hell if R&S got put into the maid's quarters, with not-enough hangers and no blinged-out bath.

Ramona and Sonja always try to call dibs on a room of their choice.

They broke Aviva's shower in Miami

• Love 4

'Twas the too-aggressive positioning of the faucet what done it!

• Love 4
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 5:11 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Ramona and Sonja always try to call dibs on a room of their choice.

Was that when Sonja, Ramona, and Mario were all in the shower together?

(edited)
On 21 May 2017 at 1:26 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I'm not sure if this is one of the sites where it's a rule not to mention her blog but Tamara Tattles had all the exclusive tea on this and it was totally accurate. I have no idea what we're going to see next week but I can tell you that Sonja apparently went to Dorinda's closet, put on  nightwear or lingerie her dead husband bought her and eventually passed out on a table downstairs. Ramona apparently it's some damage to the property as well.

I think Bethenny doesn't even stay the night... I think she gets out of there.

Edited by TheMole
  • Love 4
(edited)
49 minutes ago, TheMole said:

I'm not sure if this is one of the sites where it's a rule not to mention her blog but Tamara Tattles had all the exclusive tea on this and it was totally accurate. I have no idea what we're going to see next week but I can tell you that Sonja apparently went to Dorinda's closet, put on  nightwear or lingerie her dead husband bought her and eventually passed out on a table downstairs. Ramona apparently it's some damage to the property as well.

I think Bethenny doesn't even stay the night... I think she gets out of there.

Yikes! Sounds like Sonja and Ramona might not be invited back. Dorinda will probably wish all she had to clean up was the dog shit from Ramona's dog. 

ETA - you can mention TT blog over here. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 2

Leaking to Page 6 soon....Mario so wants me back

dish-052217-avery-graduates.jpg?itok=r9C

Why does she always stand with her hand at her hip? Mostly it looks unnatural.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, bagger said:

Why does she always stand with her hand at her hip? Mostly it looks unnatural.

I don't know if this is why R does it but I've read that some women think standing with their arms akimbo creates the illusion of a slimmer mid-section (from the front) or a more "scooped" visual from the side.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

I don't know if this is why R does it but I've read that some women think standing with their arms akimbo creates the illusion of a slimmer mid-section (from the front) or a more "scooped" visual from the side.

Thanks! Someone should let her know it's not doing her any favors.

• Love 4

Just the idea of Ramona at UVa and C'ville in general cracks me up. They needed to make a special on Avery's graduation, just to see Ramona in that environment. Ramona on the Lawn & Rotunda! Ramona at Monticello! Ramona at the Downtown Mall! Ramona bar-hopping with Avery on the Corner! So much missed potential hilarity.

• Love 7